uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-10 18:04:06

Vicob

Utopia on YouTube

Are there tech bloggers who do project reviews? It would be interesting to subscribe to them to see reviews about project development, etc. immediately.

#2 2022-02-13 17:46:13

UtopiaHell

Re: Utopia on YouTube

Vicob;1416 wrote:

Are there tech bloggers who do project reviews? It would be interesting to subscribe to them to see reviews about project development, etc. immediately.

As I know they will swear that the code is closed and the project is questionable. We will have to look for and somehow try to interest this project so they took off on a free basis. And as I know mostly activists for payment apply to them.

#3 2022-02-13 17:48:06

UtopiaHell

But there are very few such contentmakers who would properly consider cryptoprojects more or less regardless of the price of the token. Or did you mean something else?

#4 2022-12-29 15:07:18

Detroit

Do you mean tech bloggers that would review the UTOPIA on their social handles as a form of advertisement or to create awareness about UTOPIA project, if that is what you meant then it isn’t a bad idea as long as the tech blogger is genuine about their review and wouldn’t give out false information. There could also be an addition of a project development board in the forum, there the developers of UTOPIA can from time to time provide some information about how the project is going.

#5 2023-01-06 21:03:22

KingCRP

Hey guys first time on this board, please I would like to know if there is any link to more videos of Utopia p2p on YouTube?

#6 2023-01-08 17:00:56

KAMSI_UG

I have seen some videos from Utopia p2p on YouTube but it hasn’t been consistent. Video has good way of showing or illustrating things to someone better, it would make good sense if Utopia p2p have their own YouTube account.

#7 2023-01-08 18:01:16

Camavinga

I don’t see too much about Utopia on youtube, i am sure many people would be searching for them there to learn more, but they would be disappointed if they cannot find any information about Utopia on youtube. Youtube might actually be a good platform for utopia to attract more users.

#8 2023-01-08 20:12:44

KingCRP

Camavinga;2613 wrote:

I don’t see too much about Utopia on youtube, i am sure many people would be searching for them there to learn more, but they would be disappointed if they cannot find any information about Utopia on youtube. Youtube might actually be a good platform for utopia to attract more users.

Well mate have you tried searching for Utopia p2p videos on YouTube, I did that I am sure you would see at least two to three videos on YouTube

#9 2023-01-10 17:12:06

thrive

KAMSI_UG;2610 wrote:

I have seen some videos from Utopia p2p on YouTube but it hasn’t been consistent. Video has good way of showing or illustrating things to someone better, it would make good sense if Utopia p2p have their own YouTube account.

Utopia p2p does have its own Youtube channel, I am sure no one can waste his or her own time in creating this Youtube channel if it is not the Utopia dev team themselves but it was not officially claimed to be their official Youtube channel
Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/@UtopiaEcosystem

#10 2023-01-12 19:35:45

joanna

thrive;2723 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2610 wrote:

Utopia p2p does have its own Youtube channel, I am sure no one can waste his or her own time in creating this Youtube channel if it is not the Utopia dev team themselves but it was not officially claimed to be their official Youtube channel

Even though there is no evidence to suggest that the Youtube channel belongs to the Utopia p2p development team, after looking into the Youtube link, I do see a reason to think it does. Why, though, does the main website for the Utopia project lack a link to its social media?

#11 2023-01-17 23:06:58

thrive

joanna;2885 wrote:
thrive;2723 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2610 wrote:

Even though there is no evidence to suggest that the Youtube channel belongs to the Utopia p2p development team, after looking into the Youtube link, I do see a reason to think it does. Why, though, does the main website for the Utopia project lack a link to its social media?

You're correct. Everyone who views the videos on the YouTube channel provided above believes it to be the property of the Utopia p2p projects, but I'm not sure why the Utopia team decided not to add the link to their social media accounts on their official website.

#12 2023-01-18 19:01:02

joanna

thrive;3443 wrote:
joanna;2885 wrote:
thrive;2723 wrote:

You're correct. Everyone who views the videos on the YouTube channel provided above believes it to be the property of the Utopia p2p projects, but I'm not sure why the Utopia team decided not to add the link to their social media accounts on their official website.

Speaking of the Utopia ecosystem official website not adding the link to their social media platform. I found a website that provides almost the exact information we have on the Utopia website and they add the link to all the Utopia official social media which Youtube channel is Utopia's own.
Here is the website https://utopia-ecosystem.com/

#13 2023-01-19 19:45:42

thrive

joanna;3485 wrote:
thrive;3443 wrote:
joanna;2885 wrote:

Speaking of the Utopia ecosystem official website not adding the link to their social media platform. I found a website that provides almost the exact information we have on the Utopia website and they add the link to all the Utopia official social media which Youtube channel is Utopia's own.

Utopia p2p has a lot of individual enthusiasts that are working towards the project achieving its rightful course and position in the market. I don't know if this is the job of one of those enthusiasts or if this is another Utopia p2p official website only the development can provide the right answer.

#14 2023-01-20 14:52:34

joanna

thrive;3637 wrote:
joanna;3485 wrote:
thrive;3443 wrote:

Utopia p2p has a lot of individual enthusiasts that are working towards the project achieving its rightful course and position in the market. I don't know if this is the job of one of those enthusiasts or if this is another Utopia p2p official website only the development can provide the right answer.

Ok, it is good to know that there is some individual enthusiast that is working for the greater course of this project and this is one of the things Utopia p2p needs to thrive in the market. However, if you scroll down the website you'll the copyright writing like this © 2013-2022. 1984 Group LP. Utopia P2P ecosystem website - u.is
Can we say it is the dev team that created the website?

#15 2023-01-28 17:29:15

full

joanna;3657 wrote:
thrive;3637 wrote:
joanna;3485 wrote:

Ok, it is good to know that there is some individual enthusiast that is working for the greater course of this project and this is one of the things Utopia p2p needs to thrive in the market. However, if you scroll down the website you'll the copyright writing like this © 2013-2022. 1984 Group LP. Utopia P2P ecosystem website - u.is

The fingers are pointing to the chance that the website is created by the Utopia development and the individual enthusiast that's working toward the greatness of this project which i see as a beautiful since we're all working towards a common goal which is the success of this project.

#16 2023-01-28 20:42:46

joanna

full;3943 wrote:
joanna;3657 wrote:

The fingers are pointing to the chance that the website is created by the Utopia development and the individual enthusiast that's working toward the greatness of this project which i see as a beautiful since we're all working towards a common goal which is the success of this project.

Yes, the growth and success of the project are what matter. I personally have no issues with the website's service because it is offered honestly it

#17 2023-01-28 20:44:39

thrive

The development and the success of the project are what are important. Therefore if you guys also have good computer skills and advertisement you can do something great to help the ecosystem

#18 2023-01-29 21:30:50

PEACEMAKER

I have seen some scattered video of Utopia p2p on YouTube and trust me the explanation of Utopia p2p on those videos has been great but I would also suggest that Utopia p2p have a channel on YouTube so that we can all subscribe to it.

#19 2023-01-30 22:59:14

full

PEACEMAKER;4147 wrote:

I have seen some scattered video of Utopia p2p on YouTube and trust me the explanation of Utopia p2p on those videos has been great but I would also suggest that Utopia p2p have a channel on YouTube so that we can all subscribe to it.

The Utopia p2p project already has a Youtube channel from what I know although it was not mentioned as their official Youtube channel since their official website doesn't have any link to the project's social media.

#20 2023-02-01 17:50:10

IyaJJJ

full;4273 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;4147 wrote:

The Utopia p2p project already has a Youtube channel from what I know although it was not mentioned as their official Youtube channel since their official website doesn't have any link to the project's social media.

Footing my own knowledge there's a Utopia p2p that has the link to the project's social media account although know if it's the project official website. Here is it
https://utopia-ecosystem.com/

#21 2023-02-01 21:06:45

full

IyaJJJ;4288 wrote:
full;4273 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;4147 wrote:

Footing my own knowledge there's a Utopia p2p that has the link to the project's social media account although know if it's the project official website. Here is it

This is one of the websites that represent the Utopia p2p project. The information provided there is intact and the social media links are the genuine Utopia p2p social media channel.

#22 2023-02-02 23:22:58

thrive

full;4348 wrote:
IyaJJJ;4288 wrote:
full;4273 wrote:

This is one of the websites that represent the Utopia p2p project. The information provided there is intact and the social media links are the genuine Utopia p2p social media channel.

Yes, the information on the website is intact and even looks easier to understand. Besides, I like the website's UI/UX, and the only person that could do this is one of the development team.

#23 2023-02-05 07:36:30

full

thrive;4468 wrote:
full;4348 wrote:
IyaJJJ;4288 wrote:

Yes, the information on the website is intact and even looks easier to understand. Besides, I like the website's UI/UX, and the only person that could do this is one of the development team.

Same here. The UI/UX of the website looks more marketable than https://u.is/en and it will be nice if the development can work on the https://u.is/en website do some upgrades and add social media account link.

#24 2023-05-22 14:44:18

JONSNOWING

PEACEMAKER;4147 wrote:

Do you mind sharing the channel recommendations? Also a Utopia P2P YouTube channel will also link up more community to know about CRP which is also another good way to Promote utopia P2P and air on reviews and misconceptions.

#25 2023-05-22 20:08:55

full

JONSNOWING;9694 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;4147 wrote:

Do you mind sharing the channel recommendations? Also a Utopia P2P YouTube channel will also link up more community to know about CRP which is also another good way to Promote utopia P2P and air on reviews and misconceptions.

There are a lot of Youtube channels that provide any insight information about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem project but the link to this channel seems to be the official UtopiaP2P Youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/c/UtopiaCommunity/videos

Board footer