uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-21 18:32:54

TheMerchant

Utopia Tutorials - Utopia P2P Introduction & Account Creation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkyreh0Xcc4

Welcome to Utopia Tutorials, a video series presented by Cryptonaut Creations. In this video, we will demonstrate where to download the Utopia software and how to create a new account in this unique, peer-to-peer ecosystem. We will also be introducing users to the numerous features and benefits of Utopia P2P.

"Honour Above Greed" -TheMerchant

#2 2022-02-24 17:44:56

Cromanes

Re: Utopia Tutorials - Utopia P2P Introduction & Account Creation

By the way, is it possible to insert a base or a list of exchanges where you can trade coins and before that to insert intuitive visual instructions like binansa, to make it easier for beginners?

#3 2022-11-21 16:34:31

zakab

Youtube channel should be more active to create awareness.

#4 2022-11-28 14:14:03

SONIC

Cromanes;1757 wrote:

By the way, is it possible to insert a base or a list of exchanges where you can trade coins and before that to insert intuitive visual instructions like binansa, to make it easier for beginners?

when you open your uWallet, there 2 buttons, "SEND" and "GET CRYPTONS".
when you click "GET CRYPTONS", it will direct you to Crypton Exchange crp.is

#5 2022-12-21 22:12:46

Vastextension

zakab;1924 wrote:

When was the last time you visit the Youtube channel of Utopia p2p ecosystem? I'm asking because the information provided in their videos is enough to serve as a guide for new users.
Concerning awareness, the only thing I think Utopia Youtube lack is the upload of videos of blockchain/cryptocurrency event sponsored by Utopia p2p because it will create some kind of trust in the project for new users especially those that may feel skeptical about the project's close source.

#6 2022-12-25 15:37:57

CrytoCynthia

It’s great to know that the Utopia p2p ecosystem make everything simple, I am not a technology savvy but I have never have any issues with registering or creating an account on Utopia p2p.

#7 2022-12-26 18:34:14

KAMSI_UG

Although I am still learning about Utopia p2p and the ecosystem, I am always used to the difficulties of forums and Crypto project, but since I have been on Utopia p2p ecosystem I have not have any issues to creating an account on Utopia p2p

#8 2022-12-27 20:08:39

Lanistergame2

Is there any tutorial video on how to make use of the Utopia p2p mining bot, this has been my difficulty for a long time now I think a video would really help me out

#9 2022-12-29 22:10:28

CrytoCynthia

Lanistergame2;2225 wrote:

Is there any tutorial video on how to make use of the Utopia p2p mining bot, this has been my difficulty for a long time now I think a video would really help me out

Yes there is I have watched a tutorial video about Utopia p2p mining on YouTube although it’s been a while but I can confirm it actually exist just keep checking.

#10 2022-12-30 19:34:48

Vastextension

CrytoCynthia;2109 wrote:

It’s great to know that the Utopia p2p ecosystem make everything simple, I am not a technology savvy but I have never have any issues with registering or creating an account on Utopia p2p.

Making things easy for tech and non-tech savvy is one of the features that make Utopia p2p stand out among the project that provides privacy and encrypted communication service.

#11 2023-03-17 12:08:09

oba

Vastextension;2389 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2109 wrote:

Making things easy for tech and non-tech savvy is one of the features that make Utopia p2p stand out among the project that provides privacy and encrypted communication service.

Yes, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem team created the platform to be easy to use and understand for people from all different class but the UtopiaP2P don't only do that because they provide world-class features and tools either.

#12 2023-05-20 14:54:49

JONSNOWING

zakab;1924 wrote:

Yes, this will be more effective as it has the ability to reach a greater number of people which can provide the larger Audience to globalize CRP and Utopia P2P

#13 2023-05-20 20:47:11

oba

JONSNOWING;9340 wrote:
zakab;1924 wrote:

Yes, this will be more effective as it has the ability to reach a greater number of people which can provide the larger Audience to globalize CRP and Utopia P2P

There's no doubt about more activity on Youtube creates more awareness about the UtopiaP2P project but there's a limit to a privacy focus project can do when it comes to Youtube.

#14 2023-05-20 20:51:40

IyaJJJ

oba;9403 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9340 wrote:
zakab;1924 wrote:

There's no doubt about more activity on Youtube creates more awareness about the UtopiaP2P project but there's a limit to a privacy focus project can do when it comes to Youtube.

I don't know how Youtube operate but since it's a centralized platform there will truly be a range in what a privacy focus project can do on their platform to prevent account deletion or something.

#15 2023-05-20 23:24:46

joanna

IyaJJJ;9406 wrote:
oba;9403 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9340 wrote:

I don't know how Youtube operate but since it's a centralized platform there will truly be a range in what a privacy focus project can do on their platform to prevent account deletion or something.

If it is about getting more engagement and traffic on the UtopiaP2P through the use of Youtube, i think what the project need is to have a video on Youtube while they focus their marketing in another venue.

#16 2023-05-20 23:28:29

thrive

joanna;9449 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9406 wrote:
oba;9403 wrote:

If it is about getting more engagement and traffic on the UtopiaP2P through the use of Youtube, i think what the project need is to have a video on Youtube while they focus their marketing in another venue.

Meanwhile, the venue I believe the team needs to focus on is the decentralized and privacy ecosystem-like a forum where most of the users there is privacy enthusiasts.

#17 2023-05-20 23:28:56

level

thrive;9452 wrote:
joanna;9449 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9406 wrote:

Meanwhile, the venue I believe the team needs to focus on is the decentralized and privacy ecosystem-like a forum where most of the users there is privacy enthusiasts.

Honestly, the UtopiaP2P team are doing just that and I could remember the last time I saw their advertisement campaign on Bitcointalk where most user there are privacy enthusiasts.

#18 2023-05-23 20:51:55

crpuusd

level;9453 wrote:
thrive;9452 wrote:
joanna;9449 wrote:

Honestly, the UtopiaP2P team are doing just that and I could remember the last time I saw their advertisement campaign on Bitcointalk where most user there are privacy enthusiasts.

The more its get more it good to understand that Utopia has a good taste to building an ecosystem that is secured, reliable, communicative and a growing value of the great CRP COINs

#19 2023-05-23 20:57:10

oba

crpuusd;9896 wrote:
level;9453 wrote:
thrive;9452 wrote:

The more its get more it good to understand that Utopia has a good taste to building an ecosystem that is secured, reliable, communicative and a growing value of the great CRP COINs

The Utopia P2P ecosystem developer having a good taste in creating a secure decentralized privacy ecosystem is the reason why they create the Crypton exchange and the web proxy browser.

#20 2023-05-23 20:59:09

thrive

oba;9898 wrote:
crpuusd;9896 wrote:
level;9453 wrote:

The Utopia P2P ecosystem developer having good taste in creating a secure decentralized privacy ecosystem is the reason why they create the Crypton exchange and the web proxy browser.

Yes, but the good thing about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem developer is that they are always hungry for more and working round the clock to introduce another innovative concept.

#21 2023-05-23 21:00:49

Vastextension

thrive;9899 wrote:
oba;9898 wrote:
crpuusd;9896 wrote:

The Utopia P2P ecosystem developer having good taste in creating a secure decentralized privacy ecosystem is the reason why they create the Crypton exchange and the web proxy browser.

Yes, but the good thing about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem developer is that they are always hungry for more and working round the clock to introduce another innovative concept.

I guess this explains the reason why they said the best is yet to come in one of their announcement.
Meanwhile, despite the innovative concept they always integrated they also give back to the community through airdrop or campaign.

#22 2023-05-23 21:11:38

joanna

Vastextension;9900 wrote:
thrive;9899 wrote:
oba;9898 wrote:

I guess this explains the reason why they said the best is yet to come in one of their announcement.
Meanwhile, despite the innovative concept they always integrated they also give back to the community through airdrop or campaign.

Speaking of campaigns I could remember they held one on their telegram and it was sad that I am not among the winner. If you guys participated in the campaign check the result out.

#23 2023-05-26 21:09:01

Europ

joanna;9909 wrote:
thrive;9899 wrote:

Speaking of campaigns I could remember they held one on their telegram and it was sad that I am not among the winner. If you guys participated in the campaign check the result out.

That sound great, and i will like to know how can i get to search for the campaign channel on telegram

#24 2023-05-26 23:47:30

level

Europ;10231 wrote:
joanna;9909 wrote:

That sound great, and i will like to know how can i get to search for the campaign channel on telegram

You don't need to search for the campaign. What you need is to check the UtopiaP2P telegram pinned messages.

#25 2023-05-26 23:48:35

IyaJJJ

level;10256 wrote:
Europ;10231 wrote:
joanna;9909 wrote:

You don't need to search for the campaign. What you need is to check the UtopiaP2P telegram pinned messages.

In the meantime, you can join the UtopiaP2P Twitter page because most of their campaign is announcement there.

Board footer