uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-18 19:51:06

KAMSI_UG

Re: Question about Ai

I am getting lost on why this thread was even created in the first place, was it to talk about artificial intelligence on its own or how it affects Utopia p2p or cryptocurrency at large

#27 2023-01-18 19:55:55

Camavinga

KAMSI_UG;3501 wrote:

I am getting lost on why this thread was even created in the first place, was it to talk about artificial intelligence on its own or how it affects Utopia p2p or cryptocurrency at large

You know artificial intelligence is a growing discussion all over the world today, and with the latest development of chatGPT, people are even talking about it more, the original poster is only looking for our thoughts on AI, for me i think it has its advantages and disadvantages, and everyone has to choose for themselves which one outweighs the other, the world is evolving and we can’t deny how important technology is to this our constant evolution.

#28 2023-01-19 19:59:55

oba

KAMSI_UG;3501 wrote:

The idea of this topic creation was to talk about everything that has to do with artificial intelligence because there are a lot of good things said about it while most of it is hype and in other to get the needed information while we ignore the hype is the reason why I create this topic so we can talk about artificial intelligence inside out.

#29 2023-01-19 21:38:37

JONSNOWING

Hey guys if the artificial intelligence system actually takes over what are some of the way it can be useful here, we already have trading bots to handle trading.

#30 2023-01-20 20:25:29

KAMSI_UG

What if billionaires found a way to make themselves live longer and be even more agile than they are, there are many theory as to why Artificial intelligence maybe a problem.

#31 2023-01-27 16:32:21

PEACEMAKER

i dont know how this is true but i saw a youtube vidoe about the reason why Elon Musk  bought twitter and this is not a fact, Elon Musk is building and artificial intelligence BOT and are trying to get information about Humans through social media

#32 2023-01-27 16:52:27

CrytoCynthia

PEACEMAKER;3841 wrote:

i dont know how this is true but i saw a youtube vidoe about the reason why Elon Musk  bought twitter and this is not a fact, Elon Musk is building and artificial intelligence BOT and are trying to get information about Humans through social media

I have also had that feelings that Elon musk has other motives behind his interest in acquiring twitter, well I just hope that all our privacy aren’t breached.

#33 2023-01-27 17:49:41

KAMSI_UG

I bet that we all find it hard to actually read all through the terms and conditions of social media application, it’s actually very easy for them to be spying on us.

#34 2023-02-02 22:20:56

JONSNOWING

Hey guys speaking of artificial intelligence AI there is actually a channel on the Utopia p2p client and on this channel you can easily share AI artificial intelligence generated pictures.

#35 2023-02-02 23:27:32

full

JONSNOWING;4455 wrote:

Hey guys speaking of artificial intelligence AI there is actually a channel on the Utopia p2p client and on this channel you can easily share AI artificial intelligence generated pictures.

Seriously, I believe artificial intelligence is changing almost every ecosystem and the artificial intelligence bot appears to be doing an incredible job in the area of art, and image than in the area of providing an answer to a question.
What the channel link?

#36 2023-02-02 23:32:58

joanna

full;4469 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4455 wrote:

Seriously, I believe artificial intelligence is changing almost every ecosystem and the artificial intelligence bot appears to be doing an incredible job in the area of art, and image than in the area of providing an answer to a question.
What the channel link?

I know the artificial intelligence picture-generated channel but I don't know if it's a new channel because I also just learn about it when it was created but this is the channel link https://utopia.im/f9371bdb94142b04ebb47a38dc754828

#37 2023-02-03 14:05:58

KAMSI_UG

Detroit;3458 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3457 wrote:

Well in as much as I don’t buy the idea of the artificial intelligence stuff running jobs meant for humans, I think the possibilities of it happening is very large and right now it’s probably going to happen.

Someone like Elon musk has a lot of AIs that do jobs for him. He's in a good position to push the era of AIs.
These things affect him positively. He's a businessman. Having employees will require him to pay them. So he will rather create more AIs to do his job for him and try to maximize his profit.

Well this is just rumors for now and it hasn’t yet been proven so for now all I can say is that Elon musk is very much interested in making use of social media to build his AI although this is still not confirmed.

#38 2023-02-03 15:31:40

Kelechi

Elon musk has always drawn attention to himself with his character and also by his investment and line of thought so I won't be surprised if he ever gets interested in artificial intelligence.

#39 2023-02-04 18:22:48

KingCRP

Kelechi;4491 wrote:

Elon musk has always drawn attention to himself with his character and also by his investment and line of thought so I won't be surprised if he ever gets interested in artificial intelligence.

Well Elon musk and other social media bosses are mostly public figures and they are actually getting too much lashes for things they haven’t even yet done. What of unknown people that are actually capable of running artificial intelligence.

#40 2023-02-04 19:50:03

Detroit

KingCRP;4614 wrote:

Well Elon musk and other social media bosses are mostly public figures and they are actually getting too much lashes for things they haven’t even yet done. What of unknown people that are actually capable of running artificial intelligence.

If we are to be honest here, no one really gives a shit to anyone until they are public figures who have something to offer. Imagine a buddy going round for the last ten year's trying to sell one of his APIs to a big company and have not been successful and also he can't feed because he doesn't have a job. It's messy. No one wants that.

#41 2023-02-04 20:22:20

Kelechi

Detroit;4644 wrote:
KingCRP;4614 wrote:

If we are to be honest here, no one really gives a shit to anyone until they are public figures who have something to offer. Imagine a buddy going round for the last ten year's trying to sell one of his APIs to a big company and have not been successful and also he can't feed because he doesn't have a job. It's messy. No one wants that.

Well I gave a shit about people I see, first to start with, it's not really about giving a shit it's about we really don't know those who has higher power and money to actually run multiple Ai machine and then we pick on the known ones for now.

#42 2023-02-06 21:28:46

Dozie

Was watching a video of Elon describing his plans for humans in the future and I see him going deeper into the Artificial intelligence to solve problems of humans.

#43 2023-02-07 21:17:49

Kelechi

Dozie;4944 wrote:

Was watching a video of Elon describing his plans for humans in the future and I see him going deeper into the Artificial intelligence to solve problems of humans.

Yes Elon musk what's to go beyond electricity now, and be isn't also all about making money he want to leave in the future and probably change some of what we think is normal.

#44 2023-02-07 21:37:01

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;5044 wrote:
Dozie;4944 wrote:

Yes Elon musk what's to go beyond electricity now, and be isn't also all about making money he want to leave in the future and probably change some of what we think is normal.

Elon musk is interested in artificial intelligence, mark Zuckerberg is also interested in it so is the boss of Microsoft. It's obvious that the artificial intelligence would be part of our future.

#45 2023-02-07 21:46:42

Lanistergame2

JONSNOWING;5049 wrote:

It's obvious that the artificial intelligence would be part of our future.

It is already part of our present with platforms like chatGPT and AI for drawing art based on the design of known artists which was quite popular a few weeks ago.

AI has improved massively over the years and still has lots of room to further improve. I am looking forward to what niches it can disrupt and what industry it would prove most useful.

#46 2023-02-07 22:04:12

Kelechi

Lanistergame2;5054 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5049 wrote:

It is already part of our present with platforms like chatGPT and AI for drawing art based on the design of known artists which was quite popular a few weeks ago.

AI has improved massively over the years and still has lots of room to further improve. I am looking forward to what niches it can disrupt and what industry it would prove most useful.

Speaking of ai artificial intelligence, Utopia has a channel where anyone interested can be able to share AI artificial intelligence generated pictures.

#47 2023-02-08 18:16:29

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;5061 wrote:
Lanistergame2;5054 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5049 wrote:

Speaking of ai artificial intelligence, Utopia has a channel where anyone interested can be able to share AI artificial intelligence generated pictures.

That’s great i have a this joy being on the Utopia p2p ecosystem they practically seem to have everything anyone can ever ask for with just time the ecosystem would be very popular.

#48 2023-02-08 20:38:22

YES

full;3495 wrote:
Detroit;3458 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3457 wrote:

Well in as much as I don’t buy the idea of the artificial intelligence stuff running jobs meant for humans, I think the possibilities of it happening is very large and right now it’s probably going to happen.

Someone like Elon musk has a lot of AIs that do jobs for him. He's in a good position to push the era of AIs.
These things affect him positively. He's a businessman. Having employees will require him to pay them. So he will rather create more AIs to do his job for him and try to maximize his profit.

Don't believe in FUD buddy where do get the information about Elon Musk having a lot of Ai that handling his jobs for him? Elon Musk is a simple person and he never spends money on something that is not very valuable that's why he has the idea of reducing some of the Twitter staff when he takes over as boss.
If you check the example of the Ai result I posted above you will that Ai can only make jobs easier but they 100% cannot handle the job

FYI, Elon Musk and former Y Combinator president Sam Altman cofounded OpenAI in 2015.

AI has a lot of potentials, but its effectiveness greatly depends on the quality of the prompts it receives. It's like a knife, which can be used for many things depending on the user's skills and knowledge. In the future, there may even be positions where individuals are paid specifically for their ability to provide effective prompts that generate valuable results from AI models like ChatGPT.

#49 2023-02-21 19:40:33

CrytoCynthia

With the advancement of technology I won’t be surprised if we start to get kicked out of our jobs just for them to employ artificial intelligence bot to replace us in all aspects.

#50 2023-02-21 23:27:12

thrive

CrytoCynthia;5256 wrote:

With the advancement of technology I won’t be surprised if we start to get kicked out of our jobs just for them to employ artificial intelligence bot to replace us in all aspects.

But the function of the ChatGPT is not up tp the task if you ask me. Could Ai be the reason why a lot of big tech companies are sacking their employee or are they doing this to increase their staff burden?

Board footer