uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-02-03 12:44:17

CrytoCynthia

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

KingCRP;4376 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;4354 wrote:

I am of the idea that the team narrow the options down like actually give us a list of possible coins they want listed and then Amongst those options we would then select with coin we want listed.

Yes you are right but it won’t be easy for the team to bring out a list by themselves, I believe they would do that after putting in consideration what we the users has selected from.

Well the voting system has been on for a while now and I believe it’s been on since last year so I can actually say that so far good amount of vote has already been made and the team can choose some from the already made votes.

#77 2023-02-03 16:33:21

Kelechi

Well finally guys let's stop making decisions for the team they probably have taught deeply about it,
They require us to make a vote concerning the coin we want listed so let's keep voting.

#78 2023-02-03 17:22:31

KingCRP

And guys please how does the voting system work? I have so many coin I would like to see listed on Utopia p2p I don’t know if the voting is only down to voting once or you can have multiple votes.

#79 2023-02-04 21:14:56

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;4510 wrote:

And guys please how does the voting system work? I have so many coin I would like to see listed on Utopia p2p I don’t know if the voting is only down to voting once or you can have multiple votes.

The voting system is very easy and it works very fast. All you have to do is vote for the coin you would like the Utopia p2p team to add to the Crypton exchange, I believe it’s a one time vote.

#80 2023-02-04 21:46:35

JONSNOWING

Well this is the thread you are required to make you vote, you can vote on Any coins as you can see Bitcoin is on Crypton Exchange and that's to say that Crypton Exchange can list any coin.

#81 2023-02-04 22:43:24

level

KAMSI_UG;4679 wrote:
KingCRP;4510 wrote:

The voting system is very easy and it works very fast. All you have to do is vote for the coin you would like the Utopia p2p team to add to the Crypton exchange, I believe it’s a one time vote.

The voting is easy but the development team that's in charge of the Crypton Exchange's new pair voting appears not to work on the previous voting for the next pair to add to Crypton Exchange.

#82 2023-02-04 22:48:21

joanna

JONSNOWING;4700 wrote:

Well this is the thread you are required to make you vote, you can vote on Any coins as you can see Bitcoin is on Crypton Exchange and that's to say that Crypton Exchange can list any coin.

People can vote for any cryptocurrency of their choice but Crypton Exchange can list any new cryptocurrency pair while the exchange can never add any coin.

#83 2023-02-04 22:52:22

thrive

Kelechi;4504 wrote:

Well finally guys let's stop making decisions for the team they probably have taught deeply about it,
They require us to make a vote concerning the coin we want listed so let's keep voting.

A lot of people have made decisions through their votes on this topic and I am sure the team is working on it but listing Ethereum on the ecosystem is more than enough for me.

#84 2023-02-05 19:52:31

KingCRP

thrive;4714 wrote:
Kelechi;4504 wrote:

A lot of people have made decisions through their votes on this topic and I am sure the team is working on it but listing Ethereum on the ecosystem is more than enough for me.

Can I ask you how many times have you made a vote and do you think your vote would be implemented? It’s best we find a more efficient way to carry this out.

#85 2023-02-06 20:10:58

CrytoCynthia

We are getting so much conversation that the actual vote, guys this thread was created to enable us take part in the selection of coins that would be listed on Crypton Exchange and we can only do that through vote.

#86 2023-02-06 21:42:32

Dozie

We have Bitcoin listed on Crypton Exchange that is as big as it can get I actually don't think there is any coin missing.

#87 2023-02-06 23:16:29

thrive

KingCRP;4807 wrote:
thrive;4714 wrote:
Kelechi;4504 wrote:

Can I ask you how many times have you made a vote and do you think your vote would be implemented? It’s best we find a more efficient way to carry this out.

I am not sure if I have made a vote because when I read this topic discussion and the number of coins that ought to be listed on the Crypton exchange while nothing is done as we speak.

#88 2023-02-06 23:20:16

joanna

Dozie;4947 wrote:

We have Bitcoin listed on Crypton Exchange that is as big as it can get I actually don't think there is any coin missing.

Yes, the listing of the Big decentralized cryptocurrency in the market and the listing of the top privacy coin is a sign of good achievement for the Crypton exchange but adding more pairs will make it better.

#89 2023-02-06 23:24:05

full

CrytoCynthia;4907 wrote:

We are getting so much conversation that the actual vote, guys this thread was created to enable us take part in the selection of coins that would be listed on Crypton Exchange and we can only do that through vote.

People do the next listing through voting but they seem to quit when all their opinion and list coin decisions  that through voting

#90 2023-02-08 18:18:27

KAMSI_UG

full;4966 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4907 wrote:

People do the next listing through voting but they seem to quit when all their opinion and list coin decisions  that through voting

If I understood you correctly you mean that the voting doesn’t actually work, because you did not actually hit the nail on the head, beside why would the say we should vote when it won’t be needed.

#91 2023-02-08 23:42:40

full

KAMSI_UG;5126 wrote:
full;4966 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4907 wrote:

If I understood you correctly you mean that the voting doesn’t actually work, because you did not actually hit the nail on the head, beside why would the say we should vote when it won’t be needed.

Sort of. What i mean is that the new listing coin user voted on the Crypton Exchange are not listed so some people lose hope when none of the coins that were voted long ago are listed on the exchange.

#92 2023-04-02 12:05:59

Buddhi

I vote for LTC on crp exchange.
This will give more flexibility in money deposit and withdrawal, option for cheap and fast transactions.
Also, the coin is the proven top coin.

#93 2023-04-02 20:30:44

CrytoCynthia

Hey guys happy Sunday I have a score to settle, guys since I have been on Utopia p2p I have always seen the vote the coin we want listed on Crypton exchange but I don’t see much listings happening what’s wrong.

#94 2023-04-04 09:55:00

oba

Buddhi;6661 wrote:

This will give more flexibility in money deposit and withdrawal, option for cheap and fast transactions.

I guess you're the user which was advised to make use of this Crypton Exchange listing vote when he suggested the admin to list Litecoin on the Crypton Exchange.

#95 2023-04-04 09:58:22

IyaJJJ

CrytoCynthia;6663 wrote:

Hey guys happy Sunday I have a score to settle, guys since I have been on Utopia p2p I have always seen the vote the coin we want listed on Crypton exchange but I don’t see much listings happening what’s wrong.

This is the exact impression I also heard but I trust the developer team to be doing their best about it and it appears that they pay more attention to the development aspect of the application client for now. Before this year's end, I think they will add more coins to the Crypton Exchange.

#96 2023-04-04 20:35:04

CrytoCynthia

If Crypton Exchange can list bitcoin then I believe there is no coin this project can’t get listed so that said I would be going with Ethereum I don’t know if it’s possible to have Ethereum listed on Crypton Exchange.

#97 2023-04-04 21:14:05

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;6733 wrote:

If Crypton Exchange can list bitcoin then I believe there is no coin this project can’t get listed so that said I would be going with Ethereum I don’t know if it’s possible to have Ethereum listed on Crypton Exchange.

It’s totally up to you to vote which ever coin you want listed, there is no place they put restrictions on any project that can not not be allowed to be voted for so go ahead and vote for Ethereum.

#98 2023-04-04 21:27:03

thrive

oba;6682 wrote:
Buddhi;6661 wrote:

I guess you're the user which was advised to make use of this Crypton Exchange listing vote when he suggested the admin to list Litecoin on the Crypton Exchange.

Honestly, we need more cryptocurrencies to be added to the Crypton Exchange so it can get more traffic especially now that a lot of issues is happening in the cryptocurrency market, and if the issue persists more crypto enthusiast will need privacy service. if Crypton Exchange adds LTC, ETH, and some top crypto it will be a bonus for the ecosystem.

#99 2023-04-04 21:48:16

JONSNOWING

thrive;6749 wrote:
oba;6682 wrote:
Buddhi;6661 wrote:

Honestly, we need more cryptocurrencies to be added to the Crypton Exchange so it can get more traffic especially now that a lot of issues is happening in the cryptocurrency market, and if the issue persists more crypto enthusiast will need privacy service. if Crypton Exchange adds LTC, ETH, and some top crypto it will be a bonus for the ecosystem.

Well yes you have made good sense on this, we currently have listed on Crypton Exchange, Bitcoin, CRP, Monero this are good coins no doubt but I believe that there should be more coins listed on Crypton Exchange.

#100 2023-04-05 22:07:00

KingCRP

JONSNOWING;6762 wrote:
thrive;6749 wrote:
oba;6682 wrote:

Well yes you have made good sense on this, we currently have listed on Crypton Exchange, Bitcoin, CRP, Monero this are good coins no doubt but I believe that there should be more coins listed on Crypton Exchange.

Well we can complain about the fact that more coin should be listed on Crypton Exchange, I also think so too but the Team has made some instructions that we should vote which coin we want listed.

Board footer