uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-07 19:22:20

thrive

Microsoft integrates ChatGPT into Bing search engine

Microsoft announced today that it is bringing cutting-edge AI capabilities to its Bing search engine, with the addition of a new ChatGPT-like feature. Microsoft revealed its plans for integrating ChatGPT at a private event held at its Redmond headquarters today, which centered around its partnership with OpenAI

Is this ChatGPT really taking over?

#2 2023-02-07 19:45:58

CrytoCynthia

Re: Microsoft integrates ChatGPT into Bing search engine

Every big software house now are trying to tap into the artificial intelligence frenzy and I believe this is the time they would put in use all the privacy data they have taken from us.

#3 2023-02-07 23:05:33

full

If you ask me, I will say there's something unique about this ChatGPT if not all big tech company won't have wanted to taste it, and that includes Google which bought about $400 Million stake in ChatGPT just like CZ did when FTX is changing the game.

#4 2023-02-07 23:41:44

thrive

full;5075 wrote:

If you ask me, I will say there's something unique about this ChatGPT if not all big tech company won't have wanted to taste it, and that includes Google which bought about $400 Million stake in ChatGPT just like CZ did when FTX is changing the game.

Thank you guys for making an interesting contribution to this topic. You said it yourself that CZ purchase some stake from FTX because it sees them as a competitor and in other not to miss the show he invested in it.
Can we see the same thing that happened with FTX happen to ChatGPT since the story almost looks the same?

#5 2023-02-08 18:09:19

Vastextension

First, I think the hype surrounding ChatGPT is much but if there's something unique about the giant technology company won't have to purchase some stake from ChatGPT.
Google's decision is something most experienced CEOs always do but that doesn't things that happened to FTX will also happen to ChatGPT.

#6 2023-02-08 18:22:53

KAMSI_UG

Vastextension;5124 wrote:

First, I think the hype surrounding ChatGPT is much but if there's something unique about the giant technology company won't have to purchase some stake from ChatGPT.
Google's decision is something most experienced CEOs always do but that doesn't things that happened to FTX will also happen to ChatGPT.

Well the FTX saga was a crazy one and it affected a lot of people in very negative ways, I actually don’t think ChatGPT would be like that mate.

#7 2023-02-08 21:14:57

thrive

KAMSI_UG;5128 wrote:
Vastextension;5124 wrote:

Well the FTX saga was a crazy one and it affected a lot of people in very negative ways, I actually don’t think ChatGPT would be like that mate.

The issue of the FTX dont only affect everybody, it also affected the crypto market and it also lead to the banned of crypto-related ads at the 2023 super bowl.
Having said that, what will make the issue of ChatGPT different is if the CEO and the financial manager don't gamble with the user's fund.

Board footer