uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-03-13 09:05:24

KAMSI_UG

Re: Crypton Exchange - Native trading experience with Utopia

Good morning everyone sorry I am just seeing this board for the first time and correct me if I am wrong this board is meant for situations anyone has with the exchange right. So I want to know if I drop my issues do I need to drop sensitive information here?

#52 2023-03-14 21:42:05

KingCRP

Hey guys where is the best place to trade CRP Crypton right now. I believe that Hotbit is good and I want to also check it out but I am still skeptical so I need a recommendation of the most favorable place.

#53 2023-03-18 23:41:14

level

KAMSI_UG;5360 wrote:

Good morning everyone sorry I am just seeing this board for the first time and correct me if I am wrong this board is meant for situations anyone has with the exchange right. So I want to know if I drop my issues do I need to drop sensitive information here?

You're right and right cause people can share the issue they had when using the Crypton Exchange or any other activity that has to do with Crypton Exchange.
Nevertheless, if you have an issue with the Crypton exchange you can contact the moderator on Utopia APP client for a fast reply.

#54 2023-03-22 00:03:55

thrive

The good thing is to first understand how to use the platform because I have seen some people contact the dev for something that's not important

#55 2023-03-22 20:25:57

KingCRP

thrive;6453 wrote:

The good thing is to first understand how to use the platform because I have seen some people contact the dev for something that's not important

It’s quite expected and right now I don’t the the work of the support team would be made any easier. I must tell you that my first time using CRYPTON Exchange wasn’t difficult at all.

#56 2023-03-22 21:53:56

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;6522 wrote:
thrive;6453 wrote:

It’s quite expected and right now I don’t the the work of the support team would be made any easier. I must tell you that my first time using CRYPTON Exchange wasn’t difficult at all.

Same here I did not have any difficulties at all using Crypton Exchange. It was actually a smooth transition and the transactions are easy to carry out. Registration is also not an issue.

#57 2023-03-22 23:58:57

IyaJJJ

KAMSI_UG;6543 wrote:
KingCRP;6522 wrote:
thrive;6453 wrote:

Same here I did not have any difficulties at all using Crypton Exchange. It was actually a smooth transition and the transactions are easy to carry out. Registration is also not an issue.

Let's see what will happen by next year and i hope the dev team keep up the good work.

#58 2023-04-06 21:42:23

JONSNOWING

IyaJJJ;6586 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6543 wrote:
KingCRP;6522 wrote:

Let's see what will happen by next year and i hope the dev team keep up the good work.

Well I think next year is too far, I already see Utopia p2p and Crypton CRP doing very well this year, so far the Utopia p2p team has launched in so quality utilities.

#59 2023-04-07 01:32:10

level

JONSNOWING;7029 wrote:
IyaJJJ;6586 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6543 wrote:

Well I think next year is too far, I already see Utopia p2p and Crypton CRP doing very well this year, so far the Utopia p2p team has launched in so quality utilities.

I agree with what you said even in the next few minutes anything can happen since Crypton coins have been so resilient in market and also maintain it current price position.

#60 2023-04-07 18:36:11

CrytoCynthia

level;7066 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7029 wrote:
IyaJJJ;6586 wrote:

I agree with what you said even in the next few minutes anything can happen since Crypton coins have been so resilient in market and also maintain it current price position.

Well we hope that the current market doesn’t gets worse, we have not see a bright push by most cryptos but am just glad that the market isn’t all that bad either.

#61 2023-04-07 21:27:37

KingCRP

My experience with Crypton Exchange remains amazing, I wonder if there is any one here that has used the Utopia p2p Crypton Exchange and has not found it very amazing.

#62 2023-04-07 21:55:17

JONSNOWING

KingCRP;7181 wrote:

My experience with Crypton Exchange remains amazing, I wonder if there is any one here that has used the Utopia p2p Crypton Exchange and has not found it very amazing.

Aside from few delays when trying to sell this is probably due to the queue on the orders, I don't think I have any problem with Crypton Exchange and I am actually not the quick to get impressed type of person.

#63 2023-04-07 22:15:59

joanna

KingCRP;7181 wrote:

I don't think there are any users of the utopiaP2P ecosystem and outside it that didn't find the service provided by the Crypton Exchange as a top-notch service but most people always complain about the limited available trading pairs on the exchange.

#64 2023-04-07 22:20:45

thrive

JONSNOWING;7193 wrote:
KingCRP;7181 wrote:

Aside from few delays when trying to sell this is probably due to the queue on the orders, I don't think I have any problem with Crypton Exchange and I am actually not the quick to get impressed type of person.

Every cryptocurrency exchange site that didn't offer instant swap has a delay in order and it's due to the change in the price of the crypto you want to sell. If you cancel the previous order and select the current demand price your trading will be executed instantly.

#65 2023-05-01 11:41:20

KingCRP

thrive;7200 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7193 wrote:
KingCRP;7181 wrote:

Every cryptocurrency exchange site that didn't offer instant swap has a delay in order and it's due to the change in the price of the crypto you want to sell. If you cancel the previous order and select the current demand price your trading will be executed instantly.

Hey guys speaking on exchanges it’s best to be very careful with the type of exchanges we use, some of this exchanges requires kyc so it’s more advised to go be decentralized exchange like Crypton Exchange.

#66 2023-05-02 11:44:46

level

CrytoCynthia;7143 wrote:
level;7066 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7029 wrote:

Well we hope that the current market doesn’t gets worse, we have not see a bright push by most cryptos but am just glad that the market isn’t all that bad either.

There's nothing to fear sooner or later the total bullish market will start. Besides, the issue happening with banks and the world economy will make people see cryptocurrency as their best alternative investment and asset. The cryptocurrency market will continue getting better.

#67 2023-05-02 13:24:58

CrytoCynthia

level;7342 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7143 wrote:
level;7066 wrote:

There's nothing to fear sooner or later the total bullish market will start. Besides, the issue happening with banks and the world economy will make people see cryptocurrency as their best alternative investment and asset. The cryptocurrency market will continue getting better.

Well those who would lose this period would definitely be the paper hands, I see a big bull run coming soon that would also touch the Altcoin section, this is the best time to be holding CRP Crypton.

#68 2023-05-02 13:34:29

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;7348 wrote:
level;7342 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7143 wrote:

Well those who would lose this period would definitely be the paper hands, I see a big bull run coming soon that would also touch the Altcoin section, this is the best time to be holding CRP Crypton.

As it has always been diamond hands would have the profits, but this isn’t always a guarantee, I have been a victim, I have held strongly on a coin that latter did not do well in the market.

#69 2023-05-04 21:45:51

KingCRP

Reading this I think many inexperienced people would think trading is easy. Sorry to cut your joy down, mining is very much hard and you need to learn first.

#70 2023-05-06 22:09:31

JONSNOWING

KingCRP;7667 wrote:

Reading this I think many inexperienced people would think trading is easy. Sorry to cut your joy down, mining is very much hard and you need to learn first.

Both trading and mining aren't easy and should not be taking lightly, you can easily lose your funds and capital trading of you actually don't know what you are doing.

#71 2023-05-07 18:37:46

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;7936 wrote:
KingCRP;7667 wrote:

Both trading and mining aren't easy and should not be taking lightly, you can easily lose your funds and capital trading of you actually don't know what you are doing.

Well the chance to earn is what makes people make big mistakes in trading they only see it as an opportunity for them to actually get wealthy and they don’t pay attention to any of them.

#72 2023-05-07 18:44:32

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;7998 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7936 wrote:
KingCRP;7667 wrote:

Well the chance to earn is what makes people make big mistakes in trading they only see it as an opportunity for them to actually get wealthy and they don’t pay attention to any of them.

How can you earn without learning it’s actually a foolish thing to have such mentality, earning goes hand in hand with learning so you just have to be patient.

#73 2023-05-07 21:20:29

JONSNOWING

Guys let's talk about profits now, what's the biggest earning you gave been able to get from trading Crypton on any exchange. And what's your reason for doing that.

#74 2023-05-08 13:24:36

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;8051 wrote:

Guys let's talk about profits now, what's the biggest earning you gave been able to get from trading Crypton on any exchange. And what's your reason for doing that.

Well trading earnings isn’t a competition so I don’t think we should be bragging about how much we have earned on crypto trading but rather help educate each other.

#75 2023-05-08 23:21:36

thrive

CrytoCynthia;8098 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8051 wrote:

Well trading earnings isn’t a competition so I don’t think we should be bragging about how much we have earned on crypto trading but rather help educate each other.

The idea of asking people about the information that ought to be kept private is never a good idea and for the record, the CRP coin is a privacy coin so we should also respect each other privacy.

Board footer