Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-02-03 22:51:59

joanna

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

JONSNOWING;4526 wrote:
Kelechi;4505 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4444 wrote:

Yea the over 1800+ merchant are all online merchant and they all accepts CRP Crypton and a medium of exchange and this number would rise before the middle of this month, Utopia p2p is definitely going to see great surge.

So mate you see very bullish about that fact, so what's your favorite item or services you have paid for or bought with CRP Crypton and how has the experience like?

First my experience with CRP Crypton has always gone well I have never had issues with the transactions fee or the speed of the transactions, I have used CRP as a medium to send funds to someone in areas cryptocurrency is frowned at.

Glad to read what you wrote about Crypton. People don't have inspired to realize that buying and hold Crypton now will make them an enormous profit in a few years given Utopia's high level of uniqueness.

#77 2023-02-04 21:24:36

Kelechi

joanna;4591 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4526 wrote:
Kelechi;4505 wrote:

So mate you see very bullish about that fact, so what's your favorite item or services you have paid for or bought with CRP Crypton and how has the experience like?

First my experience with CRP Crypton has always gone well I have never had issues with the transactions fee or the speed of the transactions, I have used CRP as a medium to send funds to someone in areas cryptocurrency is frowned at.

Glad to read what you wrote about Crypton. People don't have inspired to realize that buying and hold Crypton now will make them an enormous profit in a few years given Utopia's high level of uniqueness.

Definitely the holders and CRP Crypton enthusiast would not only reap the rewards of what they do in a short time but also the potentials and utilities CRP Crypton has would be harnessed.

#78 2023-02-05 15:15:54

Lanistergame2

joanna;4591 wrote:

Besides the potential return on investment that holders stand to gain, they also can benefit from the network today by taking advantage off the multiple utilities it offers; decentralization, anonymity, P2P transactions etc.

#79 2023-02-05 18:49:11

thrive

Kelechi;4683 wrote:
joanna;4591 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4526 wrote:

Definitely the holders and CRP Crypton enthusiast would not only reap the rewards of what they do in a short time but also the potentials and utilities CRP Crypton has would be harnessed.

There's no denying that the holders and Crypton coin enthusiasts will be happy with their investment in the Utopia p2p native cryptocurrency due to the coin's level of acceptance by the merchants and other records it achieved during the bear.

#80 2023-02-05 19:06:25

joanna

Lanistergame2;4734 wrote:
joanna;4591 wrote:

Besides the potential return on investment that holders stand to gain, they also can benefit from the network today by taking advantage off the multiple utilities it offers; decentralization, anonymity, P2P transactions etc.

Meanwhile, this is the reason why I said people don't need any inspiration to understand what positive news and promising future the market had in stock for the Utopia p2p ecosystem after they read about the project features, utility, and potential not talk about the concept behind its creation.

#81 2023-02-05 19:45:04

KAMSI_UG

Well some people can be very stubborn and even if they haven’t done any research they can conclude if a project has potentials or not, personally I believe Utopia p2p being the next big thing.

#82 2023-02-05 20:11:25

thrive

KAMSI_UG;4799 wrote:

Well some people can be very stubborn and even if they haven’t done any research they can conclude if a project has potentials or not, personally I believe Utopia p2p being the next big thing.

Any cryptocurrency investor or enthusiast that didn't do any research about a project before making a conclusion about the project is not a stubborn person but an unintelligent cryptocurrency investor.

#83 2023-02-06 20:42:50

KAMSI_UG

Any cryptocurrency investor that doesn’t do research obviously what’s to fail. I have learnt not to just go with speculations or even the current state of the market.

#84 2023-02-06 20:57:56

Kelechi

Someone asked about starlink and honestly it would be a wise move for Utopia p2p and also a good publicity outreach of CRP Crypton can be used as a medium of payment for the starlink.

#85 2023-02-08 16:26:21

KingCRP

Kelechi;4933 wrote:

Someone asked about starlink and honestly it would be a wise move for Utopia p2p and also a good publicity outreach of CRP Crypton can be used as a medium of payment for the starlink.

Come to think of it I feel starlink is over priced and also over hyped in as much as I love fast network I have no issues with the network service I am having now, I won’t be using my CRP Crypton to buy it even if it’s possible.

#86 2023-02-08 23:22:41

thrive

Kelechi;4933 wrote:

To be honest. I am ready to order the Starlink satellite internet access if there's a chance to make a payment using Crypton coin but i don't think is possible if the payment will be done on the Starlink

#87 2023-02-08 23:29:50

full

thrive;5201 wrote:
Kelechi;4933 wrote:

To be honest. I am ready to order the Starlink satellite internet access if there's a chance to make a payment using Crypton coin but i don't think is possible if the payment will be done on the Starlink

Of course, it is not possible to pay with Crypton coin or UUSD on Starlink but this can happen if people ask the Arcadia store owner to have it or do p2p trading with a reputable user on the Utopia app client who will order the Starlink and ship to you while you pay him in Crypton coin.

#88 2023-02-09 18:42:58

Lanistergame2

Third party retailers can open portals for people to purchase the Starlink product and pay in Crypton, but getting it to be a service offered directly from the manufacturers would take a bit more time.

If there is a huge market for the CRP payment option, it would spur them to consider making it an official payment method.

#89 2023-02-17 22:30:10

CrytoCynthia

I don’t know who i am to ask concerning this information but Were there any increments in the amounts of merchants that accepts CRP Crypton I would want to know about them.

#90 2023-02-21 23:45:44

thrive

Lanistergame2;5216 wrote:

Third party retailers can open portals for people to purchase the Starlink product and pay in Crypton, but getting it to be a service offered directly from the manufacturers would take a bit more time.

If there is a huge market for the CRP payment option, it would spur them to consider making it an official payment method.

For this to happen, I believe the retailer will have to operate just like the purse site where people shop with Bitcoin on Amazon i.e the buyer will the shopper or retailer in CRP while the person pays for the Starlink with the payment method that's best for him.

#91 2023-03-11 16:36:40

IyaJJJ

thrive;5262 wrote:
Lanistergame2;5216 wrote:

For this to happen, I believe the retailer will have to operate just like the purse site where people shop with Bitcoin on Amazon i.e the buyer will the shopper or retailer in CRP while the person pays for the Starlink with the payment method that's best for him.

I will prefer this method you stated based on what I see on the Purse website you mentioned because people are buying things from Amazon using Bitcoin while they are not paying the Bitcoin to amazon directly. However, only a trusted member can do this since UtopiaP2P is a total decentralized ecosystem.

#92 2023-03-13 13:19:56

CrytoCynthia

Speaking of merchants that has accepted the use of CRP I am still in loss I would like a comprehensive list of such merchants and if there is actually any where it was listed I would be grateful to have it.

#93 2023-03-13 13:28:50

Cat

CrytoCynthia;5373 wrote:

Speaking of merchants that has accepted the use of CRP I am still in loss I would like a comprehensive list of such merchants and if there is actually any where it was listed I would be grateful to have it.

How long have you been trading crp? is it true that crp is the future?

#94 2023-03-13 18:28:05

KingCRP

Cat;5381 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5373 wrote:

Well the chance that CRP Crypton is the future is very high, CRP is amongst the few coins that is not very much affected by the dip, it also has good history of fast growth and to add to the fact that it supports anonymous transactions.

#95 2023-03-13 21:57:51

JONSNOWING

KingCRP;5385 wrote:
Cat;5381 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5373 wrote:

Well the chance that CRP Crypton is the future is very high, CRP is amongst the few coins that is not very much affected by the dip, it also has good history of fast growth and to add to the fact that it supports anonymous transactions.

In terms of privacy based coin CRP Crypton can rob shoulders with any other coin what so ever. Crypton CRP is amongst the few coin you can send and be assured of your privacy protection and even your security too.

#96 2023-03-14 17:28:44

thrive

CrytoCynthia;5373 wrote:

The list is many since the number of the total merchants that accepted CRP coin and UUSD as payment is 1856. I will advise you to visit the link here https://u.is/en/merchants.html

#97 2023-03-14 22:47:23

JONSNOWING

thrive;5459 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5373 wrote:

The list is many since the number of the total merchants that accepted CRP coin and UUSD as payment is 1856. I will advise you to visit the link here https://u.is/en/merchants.html

Great thanks mate for this, I can now see some site I can use CRP Crypton, UUSD to purchase things from. It's really exciting. Although i don't know is there is any regional restrictions that are attached to this.

#98 2023-03-15 01:02:37

full

JONSNOWING;5512 wrote:
thrive;5459 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5373 wrote:

Great thanks mate for this, I can now see some site I can use CRP Crypton, UUSD to purchase things from. It's really exciting. Although i don't know is there is any regional restrictions that are attached to this.

In the meantime, there are also some other sites like https://utopia-ecosystem.com and https://utopiaecosystem.com/ where you can get different information about UtopiaP2P and their possible goals.

#99 2023-03-15 19:14:49

KAMSI_UG

full;5531 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5512 wrote:
thrive;5459 wrote:

In the meantime, there are also some other sites like https://utopia-ecosystem.com and https://utopiaecosystem.com/ where you can get different information about UtopiaP2P and their possible goals.

Thanks for the site but I need your recommendation based on your personal experience. Have you ever used CRP Crypton to make any purchase and if yes how was your experience using it like?

#100 2023-03-15 21:54:38

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;5587 wrote:
full;5531 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5512 wrote:

Thanks for the site but I need your recommendation based on your personal experience. Have you ever used CRP Crypton to make any purchase and if yes how was your experience using it like?

Yes some time last year I have actually used CRP on a merchant that has accepted CRP Crypton as a means of payment honestly it wasn't different from sending CRP Crypton to some one, you enjoy all the benefits of using CRP to carry out your transactions.

Board footer