uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-03-13 06:37:10

CrytoCynthia

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

thrive;5330 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5245 wrote:

Hey guys I have been having some few problems with the exchange and that’s what actually determines the price of CRP on Crypton exchange?

If I understand you correctly. The problem you have with the Crypton Exchange is what determines the price of CRP coin if that is what you mean. The price of every cryptocurrency in the market is determined by the level of demand and supply.

But come to think of its CRP Crypton has been on $0.6 for a very long time now. I understand that CRP Crypton is a solid coin and not easily affected by the situation of the market but I would love to see the price go up some day.

#77 2023-03-13 18:48:39

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;5350 wrote:
thrive;5330 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5245 wrote:

Hey guys I have been having some few problems with the exchange and that’s what actually determines the price of CRP on Crypton exchange?

If I understand you correctly. The problem you have with the Crypton Exchange is what determines the price of CRP coin if that is what you mean. The price of every cryptocurrency in the market is determined by the level of demand and supply.

But come to think of its CRP Crypton has been on $0.6 for a very long time now. I understand that CRP Crypton is a solid coin and not easily affected by the situation of the market but I would love to see the price go up some day.

I would rather a coin hold it’s value than it loosing it. We are all seeing the cryptocurrency market and seeing how unpredictable the market can be so I really applaud CRP for holding strongly as it has done in the market so far.

#78 2023-03-13 23:53:25

thrive

CrytoCynthia;5350 wrote:
thrive;5330 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5245 wrote:

You're not the only one that's considered about the price of the Crypton coin and its stability at the $0.6 price was a prize to pay for it being an organic price-based coin. It will go up when the time is right.

#79 2023-03-13 23:55:20

IyaJJJ

KAMSI_UG;5389 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5350 wrote:
thrive;5330 wrote:

I would rather a coin hold it’s value than it loosing it. We are all seeing the cryptocurrency market and seeing how unpredictable the market can be so I really applaud CRP for holding strongly as it has done in the market so far.

Footing what I know about the Crypton coin it was created to solve issues that have to do with an unforeseen situation in the cryptocurrency market and that's the reason it will always be strong in every market condition.

#80 2023-03-14 21:19:00

Kelechi

IyaJJJ;5434 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5389 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5350 wrote:

Footing what I know about the Crypton coin it was created to solve issues that have to do with an unforeseen situation in the cryptocurrency market and that's the reason it will always be strong in every market condition.

I was in an argument with someone some time about Crypton Exchange, the person was of the opinion that Crypton Exchange is not decentralized, I have always thought Crypton Exchange as decentralized, what do you guys think.

#81 2023-03-14 21:53:36

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;5486 wrote:
IyaJJJ;5434 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5389 wrote:

I was in an argument with someone some time about Crypton Exchange, the person was of the opinion that Crypton Exchange is not decentralized, I have always thought Crypton Exchange as decentralized, what do you guys think.

Utopia p2p it Self is a decentralized p2p ecosystem, I am certain that Crypton exchange is decentralized beside its utilities are decentralized like it’s no Kyc requirement and it’s security that is on its own a decentralized attribute.

#82 2023-03-15 19:28:56

Detroit

KAMSI_UG;5498 wrote:

Utopia p2p it Self is a decentralized p2p ecosystem, I am certain that Crypton exchange is decentralized beside its utilities are decentralized like it’s no Kyc requirement and it’s security that is on its own a decentralized attribute.

Well,  personally I won't advise anyone to store or leave their cryptocurrency or money on the Crypton exchange.  Individuals need to learn to transfer their money straight to the local banks immediately after they are done with the exchange. Exchanges are used for the exchange of cryptocurrencies not the storage of cryptocurrencies.

#83 2023-03-15 19:57:44

KAMSI_UG

There are some people who feels because Utopia p2p is decentralized and has good security they can actually leave their funds on Crypton exchange, although there hasn’t been any bad incidence on those who did so regardless it’s a foolish risk.

#84 2023-03-15 20:42:38

Kelechi

Decentralized or not keeping your cryptocurrency on an exchange is a wrong attitude, you can actually save your crypton on your uWallet which is a more safer option for anyone.

#85 2023-03-15 21:08:16

JONSNOWING

Why is the price quickly adjustable by some transactions on the Crypton Exchange? I have monitored this and seen it to be true, there was se transactions made before I did mine and I noticed the price dropped a bit although it wasn't too much.

#86 2023-03-16 19:27:26

Lanistergame2

JONSNOWING;5611 wrote:

Why is the price quickly adjustable by some transactions on the Crypton Exchange? I have monitored this and seen it to be true, there was se transactions made before I did mine and I noticed the price dropped a bit although it wasn't too much.

That is how exchange prices work on any cryptocurrency at all. They value the last trade as the price of the currency until the next trade is made.

That is also how coin tracking websites like coingecko or coinmarketcap arrive at their prices for different assets; they accumulate the last traded price on different exchanges.

#87 2023-03-16 19:30:08

KingCRP

Lanistergame2;5681 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5611 wrote:

That is how exchange prices work on any cryptocurrency at all. They value the last trade as the price of the currency until the next trade is made.

That is also how coin tracking websites like coingecko or coinmarketcap arrive at their prices for different assets; they accumulate the last traded price on different exchanges.

Yes mate but those sort of rise and fall are temporary it’s just due to the immediate supply and demand and it’s easily corrected. Currently the price of CRP Crypton remains at $0.6

#88 2023-03-16 19:47:14

Detroit

KingCRP;5685 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5611 wrote:

Yes mate but those sort of rise and fall are temporary it’s just due to the immediate supply and demand and it’s easily corrected. Currently the price of CRP Crypton remains at $0.6

I'm still waiting on a positive turnaround on Crypton. It will glad my heart to see a significant rise in Crypton. Also,  the adoption rate of crypton is really growing by the day. It's a good thing.

#89 2023-03-16 23:51:56

joanna

Detroit;5590 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5498 wrote:

Well,  personally I won't advise anyone to store or leave their cryptocurrency or money on the Crypton exchange.  Individuals need to learn to transfer their money straight to the local banks immediately after they are done with the exchange. Exchanges are used for the exchange of cryptocurrencies not the storage of cryptocurrencies.

yikes Individuals need to learn to send their fund to the local bank? if I understand you're talking about fiat currency here which is the major problem and the reason why we have cryptocurrency now.
That's not advisable either it's better to move the coin into uWallet.

#90 2023-03-17 02:00:25

oba

Detroit;5703 wrote:
KingCRP;5685 wrote:

I'm still waiting on a positive turnaround on Crypton. It will glad my heart to see a significant rise in Crypton. Also,  the adoption rate of crypton is really growing by the day. It's a good thing.

Sooner or later this will happen but Crypton coin is a privacy focus coin and they barely get huge growth in terms of adoption and price uptrend especially when a cryptocurrency like Crypton coin is built on organic price.

#91 2023-03-17 02:18:33

level

joanna;5776 wrote:
Detroit;5590 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5498 wrote:

yikes Individuals need to learn to send their fund to the local bank? if I understand you're talking about fiat currency here which is the major problem and the reason why we have cryptocurrency now.
That's not advisable either it's better to move the coin into uWallet.

The practice of individuals transform their cryptocurrency into fiat currency and depositing their funds directly into the local bank is the same thing that gets the SIVB victim into trouble. Because a true cryptocurrency enthusiast should

#92 2023-03-17 20:14:18

CrytoCynthia

I don’t think it’s wise for anyone to actually convert their cryptocurrency into fiat and save, you would only be missing out on all the benefits that the decentralized nature of Cryptocurrency offer.

#93 2023-03-17 20:28:28

Lanistergame2

CrytoCynthia;5842 wrote:

I don’t think it’s wise for anyone to actually convert their cryptocurrency into fiat and save, you would only be missing out on all the benefits that the decentralized nature of Cryptocurrency offer.

That is true. Do not hold more than you need at the time to spend on daily expenses in fiat. Anything more puts you at risk on inflation or economic crisis.

I try to dissuade people from saving in fiat in a centralized banks, but I do not push too much as it is a financial decision and you cannot make it for someone else.

#94 2023-03-17 21:08:15

KAMSI_UG

With the availability of the merchants that are now accepting CRP as a means of payment we can now even explore further by making use of CRP and not just seeing it as an investment tool only.

#95 2023-03-17 22:48:15

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;5870 wrote:

With the availability of the merchants that are now accepting CRP as a means of payment we can now even explore further by making use of CRP and not just seeing it as an investment tool only.

Yea I would like to see a world that the freedom to choose are in people's hands, so using CRP to make online purchases shows how far the cryptocurrency adoption has come.

#96 2023-03-18 20:49:02

KingCRP

Kelechi;5913 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5870 wrote:

Yea I would like to see a world that the freedom to choose are in people's hands, so using CRP to make online purchases shows how far the cryptocurrency adoption has come.

Well Utopia p2p has great utilities that offers that freedom to its users like it’s no kyc required exchange, fast rising coin CRP that can also be used to send untraceable anonymous transactions.

#97 2023-03-18 21:29:37

Kelechi

Used the exchange today and it struck me that maybe the exchange needs a more colorful and attractive background on its background. It's a bit dull right now and the landscape is very limited.

#98 2023-03-19 20:12:13

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;6022 wrote:

Used the exchange today and it struck me that maybe the exchange needs a more colorful and attractive background on its background. It's a bit dull right now and the landscape is very limited.

Well that’s not so important if the exchange can actually carry out the uses it’s meant for, I have used Crypton Exchange for a long while and I haven’t had issues using it and I don’t have any issues with the background.

#99 2023-04-04 14:54:11

oba

Kelechi;6022 wrote:

I don't see any reason why the Crypton Exchange needs a colorful background to make it look full of spirit or sassy. What that matter is the service the exchange provided and I believe you're the first user to suggest colorful background for the exchange.

#100 2023-04-04 15:01:19

IyaJJJ

oba;6703 wrote:
Kelechi;6022 wrote:

I don't see any reason why the Crypton Exchange needs a colorful background to make it look full of spirit or sassy. What that matter is the service the exchange provided and I believe you're the first user to suggest colorful background for the exchange.

I have never for once thought about the background and the color of the Crypton Exchange since what I am after is their advanced anonymous exchange services.
@Kelechi happen to be the first user of the Crypton Exchange that I see who suggests changing the site color.

Board footer