uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-20 18:58:37

CrytoCynthia

Re: Can Crypton be used on NFT

Guy speaking of NFT what’s the best NFT you have currently in your possession and what do you think of Utopia p2p having and NFt market place

#27 2023-01-28 21:14:30

oba

CrytoCynthia;3678 wrote:

Guy speaking of NFT what’s the best NFT you have currently in your possession and what do you think of Utopia p2p having and NFt market place

Bored Ape Yacht Club NFTs are the best NFTs I have ever had in possession and I am happy to be one of the early collectors of the NFTs but I sold many of them and only have one before the market bearish which is good investment for me.
Utopia P2P having an NFT marketplace now will be good.

#28 2023-01-28 21:26:17

CrytoCynthia

Well have you tried to get NFT with Crypton yet? And what type of Nft are you interested in this may help you to actually find someone who is willing to sell their Nft for Crypton.

#29 2023-01-28 21:42:57

joanna

oba;3978 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3678 wrote:

Bored Ape Yacht Club NFTs are the best NFTs I have ever had in possession and I am happy to be one of the early collectors of the NFTs but I sold many of them and only have one before the market bearish which is good investment for me.

If I am correct, Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT is the first in the NFT market and after others, NFT projects join the market which lead to the flooding of the market by scammers. This is what causes the huge dump in the price of NFT.
I think the Utopia p2p ecosystem should pause the NFT marketplace for now.

#30 2023-01-28 21:49:40

thrive

joanna;3984 wrote:
oba;3978 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3678 wrote:

If I am correct, Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT is the first in the NFT market and after others, NFT projects join the market which lead to the flooding of the market by scammers. This is what causes the huge dump in the price of NFT.

Just because a beautiful invention was somehow affected by some abuser doesn't mean the Utopia p2p ecosystem has to pause or stop its own dream or movement for the NFT marketplace.

#31 2023-01-28 21:57:22

IyaJJJ

thrive;3985 wrote:
joanna;3984 wrote:
oba;3978 wrote:

Just because a beautiful invention was somehow affected by some abuser doesn't mean the Utopia p2p ecosystem has to pause or stop its own dream or movement for the NFT marketplace.

I supported what you said and stupid tricks from abusers should be always expected. If the Utopia p2p team can work on a better strategy I am sure privacy enthusiasts will like to make use of their NFT marketplace.

#32 2023-01-29 19:38:11

joanna

thrive;3985 wrote:
joanna;3984 wrote:

I have to agree with on this and there's nothing bad in trying though. Having said that, the uNS which is equivalent to DNS is the current NFTs we have on the Utopia p2p ecosystem

#33 2023-01-30 17:48:25

Kelechi

I think there are many people who are getting very interested in NFT and I believe you won't be needing CRP to buy NFT outside but that would be when Utopia p2p actually launches their own NFT marketplace.

#34 2023-02-01 19:32:57

JONSNOWING

Yea NFT is a big deal and it has come to stay, the use of NFT won't actually stop and the Utopia p2p ecosystem would receive great boost if it can be able to successfully get its own NFT market place.

#35 2023-02-01 19:48:53

CrytoCynthia

There hasn’t been any release from Utopia p2p suggesting they are going to have their NFT market place this year but last year there was but it wasn’t released but this year I hope their silence actually brings results for everyone.

#36 2023-02-02 22:14:46

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;4320 wrote:

There hasn’t been any release from Utopia p2p suggesting they are going to have their NFT market place this year but last year there was but it wasn’t released but this year I hope their silence actually brings results for everyone.

But is it just me or the general buzz in on NFT has actually died down and it’s not as it used to be, I would be excited if Utopia p2p releases its NFT market place but I am not desperate.

#37 2023-02-04 19:55:34

KingCRP

First thing you should know is that there are so many fake and scam Nft available right now and you really need to do your research before trying to buy any and yes you can purchase with CRP.

#38 2023-02-04 20:48:06

Dozie

KingCRP;4650 wrote:

First thing you should know is that there are so many fake and scam Nft available right now and you really need to do your research before trying to buy any and yes you can purchase with CRP.

NFT was a thing when I started early and then I got interested but did not make a move now we have that sector vandalized by scammers and unreasonable project team.

#39 2023-02-08 18:20:25

KAMSI_UG

Dozie;4668 wrote:
KingCRP;4650 wrote:

NFT was a thing when I started early and then I got interested but did not make a move now we have that sector vandalized by scammers and unreasonable project team.

Well Nft is still a thing all I can say is that it was better at the beginning when we had few of them right now any fake projects can get up and start their own Nft market place.

#40 2023-02-08 19:49:40

Lanistergame2

KAMSI_UG;5127 wrote:

Well Nft is still a thing all I can say is that it was better at the beginning when we had few of them right now any fake projects can get up and start their own Nft market place.

The industry is now saturated and that was expected. There was large amounts of money flowing through it, attracting honest designers an con artists who tried to scam people through NFTs.

It still has some potential and could become popular again during the next bull run, but time would tell that.

#41 2023-02-08 20:58:13

Kelechi

For now I don't trust any NFT project right now that's why I. Actually anticipating Utopia p2p NFT and home it comes out soon.

#42 2023-03-05 21:49:25

CrytoCynthia

Although no post about the Utopia p2p NFT market place has been made yet but I have a strong feeling that it would be very much possible and there is a possibility it might even be soon.

#43 2023-03-09 23:59:03

thrive

CrytoCynthia;5285 wrote:

Although no post about the Utopia p2p NFT market place has been made yet but I have a strong feeling that it would be very much possible and there is a possibility it might even be soon.

The Utopia NFT marketplace is part of the dev team movement for this year i believe and i once read that they are move focus on the develop the ecosystem and mobile app

#44 2023-03-14 17:51:17

CrytoCynthia

NFT is mostly bought using some more adopted coins like bitcoin, Ethereum and also stablecoin I really haven’t seen a place for the sale of Nft that uses CRP as a means of exchange but you can buy from peer to peer using CRP Crypton if the person accepts.

#45 2023-03-14 21:16:04

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;5463 wrote:

NFT is mostly bought using some more adopted coins like bitcoin, Ethereum and also stablecoin I really haven’t seen a place for the sale of Nft that uses CRP as a means of exchange but you can buy from peer to peer using CRP Crypton if the person accepts.

I believe if the Utopia p2p NFT shows up we would be able to buy NFT using CRP Crypton but currently it would be very difficult to buy some NFT using CRP, come to think of it NFT isn't that popular.

#46 2023-03-21 22:38:29

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;5484 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5463 wrote:

I believe if the Utopia p2p NFT shows up we would be able to buy NFT using CRP Crypton but currently it would be very difficult to buy some NFT using CRP, come to think of it NFT isn't that popular.

And when do you think the NFT marketplace of Utopiap2p would be out. For now you can only use CRP Crypton to buy any NFT of the buyer actually accepts it as a means of payment.

#47 2023-03-22 20:24:11

KingCRP

JONSNOWING;6416 wrote:
Kelechi;5484 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5463 wrote:

And when do you think the NFT marketplace of Utopiap2p would be out. For now you can only use CRP Crypton to buy any NFT of the buyer actually accepts it as a means of payment.

I don’t think anyone would know about that for now. The Utopia p2p team did not also give a specific date for Fban and I believe it can be anytime let’s just anticipate it.

#48 2023-04-04 13:59:47

oba

JONSNOWING;6416 wrote:
Kelechi;5484 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5463 wrote:

You and I can only anticipate the release of the UtopiaP2P NFT marketplace until an official announcement is made about it but that doesn't stop anyone from purchasing NFT using Crypton coin.

#49 2023-04-04 14:34:53

IyaJJJ

KingCRP;6520 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6416 wrote:
Kelechi;5484 wrote:

I don’t think anyone would know about that for now. The Utopia p2p team did not also give a specific date for Fban and I believe it can be anytime let’s just anticipate it.

If Crypton coin can be accepted as payment by online merchants and stores owner there's nothing stopping CRP from being used as a means of payment for NFT if the seller knows is a listed cryptocurrency.

#50 2023-05-04 13:24:13

Kelechi

Well right now I think NFT is fast becoming a thing of the past and it won't get that level of success it has had.

Board footer