uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-02-05 19:46:04

Camavinga

Re: Bot Setup Problem

KAMSI_UG;4673 wrote:

Yes you right the more renounced bot option in the Utopia ecosystem is the mining bot, and it’s actually very popular amongst CRP Crypton miners meaning it’s actually worth it.

Yes it is very worth it, if you want to mine CRP you have to use it mate. I am not a miner yet, but i am interested in a lot of things about CRP mining, and i am still in my learning phase. For now i don’t have cheap electricity, that is why i haven’t fully started mining CRP, and my network is shaky, if i can settle these issues i will jump right on the mining train.

#52 2023-02-07 21:01:58

Lanistergame2

Camavinga;4800 wrote:

For now i don’t have cheap electricity, that is why i haven’t fully started mining CRP, and my network is shaky, if i can settle these issues i will jump right on the mining train.

You utilize alternative sources of electricity if it is too expensive. Many crypto miners are going green and cheaper with electricity sources like wind, sun light, dams etc.

Do not rush it of course and only get in when you are ready

#53 2023-02-08 11:29:54

Camavinga

Lanistergame2;5039 wrote:

You utilize alternative sources of electricity if it is too expensive. Many crypto miners are going green and cheaper with electricity sources like wind, sun light, dams etc.

Thank you for this great piece of advice. The only problem i have is where i come from this alternative sources haven’t been explored to the point were i can use them adequately, i am from an underdeveloped country, and even if i am to seek alternative sources, it might still not be profitable for me to mine.

#54 2023-02-08 16:11:16

Vastextension

Camavinga;5089 wrote:

Thank you for this great piece of advice. The only problem i have is where i come from this alternative sources haven’t been explored to the point were i can use them adequately, i am from an underdeveloped country, and even if i am to seek alternative sources, it might still not be profitable for me to mine.

The alternative source of electricity not explored in your geographical area shouldn't be a problem since you can order the alternative electric source online, significantly on Amazon.

#55 2023-02-08 20:02:34

Detroit

Camavinga;4800 wrote:

Yes it is very worth it, if you want to mine CRP you have to use it mate. I am not a miner yet, but i am interested in a lot of things about CRP mining, and i am still in my learning phase. For now i don’t have cheap electricity, that is why i haven’t fully started mining CRP, and my network is shaky, if i can settle these issues i will jump right on the mining train.

I personally think having a bad network is the worst of all. You will experience kinds of stuff like,  the site being glitchy or not even loading and many stuff like that can make you really angry.

#56 2023-02-08 20:29:41

Lanistergame2

Camavinga;5089 wrote:

Being an underdeveloped country does not limit you from purchasing a wind turbine or a solar panel all of which count as alternative sources of electricity. It could even benefit you if those mediums have not been well explored in your area and you could find other ways they could be applied.

Do not rush it however, if you check the logistics and you guess it would not be profitable, you can put a pause on it.

#57 2023-02-08 23:01:21

full

Vastextension;5103 wrote:
Camavinga;5089 wrote:

The alternative source of electricity not explored in your geographical area shouldn't be a problem since you can order the alternative electric source online, significantly on Amazon.

Amazon is a good multinational technology company and e-commerce site but the user said he's from an underdeveloped country and I believe the best online store he can use is aliexpress base on price and currency exchange.

#58 2023-02-16 23:41:48

thrive

full;5197 wrote:
Vastextension;5103 wrote:
Camavinga;5089 wrote:

Amazon is a good multinational technology company and e-commerce site but the user said he's from an underdeveloped country and I believe the best online store he can use is aliexpress base on price and currency exchange.

If we're talking about the equipment quality, I will advise amazon since most products there are US and UK but if we are talking about cheap price and local currency advantage of the product then Aliexpress is the best option.

#59 2023-03-15 08:07:45

Camavinga

Lanistergame2;5166 wrote:

Do not rush it however, if you check the logistics and you guess it would not be profitable, you can put a pause on it.

Exactly my problem, i cannt set up all this for CRP mining and compete well with miners who have cheap electricity in their enviroment and even stronger internet connection than i have, so if i have to spend so much to get all that, i would not be able to make any profit in the long run. That is why miners always ensure they run their UAM bots on very cheap electricity and strong internet connection for maximum profits.

#60 2023-03-15 23:56:28

IyaJJJ

Camavinga;5539 wrote:

Exactly my problem, i cannt set up all this for CRP mining and compete well with miners who have cheap electricity in their enviroment and even stronger internet connection than i have, so if i have to spend so much to get all that, i would not be able to make any profit in the long run. That is why miners always ensure they run their UAM bots on very cheap electricity and strong internet connection for maximum profits.

Buddy if you dont have the needed internet network, VPS, and the cheap electricity to mine. I dont think cryptocurrency mining is for you and it's best you support the project in the way you can

#61 2023-03-16 17:50:03

thrive

Camavinga;5539 wrote:

First, it seems that you're new to cryptocurrency mining because most experience miners practice a strategy of mining more than one cryptocurrency at a time if one crypto has good potential but is yet to be profitable they add with crypto that's currently profitable to mine to increase their chance.

#62 2023-03-16 19:28:09

Detroit

thrive;5659 wrote:
Camavinga;5539 wrote:

First, it seems that you're new to cryptocurrency mining because most experience miners practice a strategy of mining more than one cryptocurrency at a time if one crypto has good potential but is yet to be profitable they add with crypto that's currently profitable to mine to increase their chance.

I'm sure that is why the use is here. To learn about mining and other cryptocurrency stuff as much as possible. Cryptocurrency mining has really gone global. Many individuals now engage in it

#63 2023-03-16 21:31:55

joanna

IyaJJJ;5655 wrote:
Camavinga;5539 wrote:

Buddy if you dont have the needed internet network, VPS, and the cheap electricity to mine. I dont think cryptocurrency mining is for you and it's best you support the project in the way you can

I know you're trying to encourage him but for every problem, there's always a solution if we can actually search deep, and if he believes the process is much for him to handle he can contribute to the CRP mining scheme by delegating his CRP.

#64 2023-03-16 21:44:38

full

thrive;5659 wrote:
Camavinga;5539 wrote:

Hmm. You make a valid statement. This strategy is called merge mining meaning mining two different blockchains at the same time and it's one of the unique ways some miners used to make a profit in the mining system.

#65 2023-03-16 21:47:28

IyaJJJ

full;5733 wrote:
thrive;5659 wrote:
Camavinga;5539 wrote:

Hmm. You make a valid statement. This strategy is called merge mining meaning mining two different blockchains at the same time and it's one of the unique ways some miners used to make a profit in the mining system.

I like the strategy you guys just mentioned which is about miners mining different separate cryptocurrencies at the same time but the miners will still need a powerful computer and mining equipment from my own belief.

#66 2023-03-16 21:54:44

full

IyaJJJ;5735 wrote:
full;5733 wrote:
thrive;5659 wrote:

I like the strategy you guys just mentioned which is about miners mining different separate cryptocurrencies at the same time but the miners will still need a powerful computer and mining equipment from my own belief.

A capable linux computer and the mining equipment is enough to operate the merge mining but since it about mining of cryptocurrency that's base on different blockchain the miners just need to master how to balance it to mine effectively.

#67 2023-03-16 22:07:48

thrive

full;5737 wrote:
IyaJJJ;5735 wrote:
full;5733 wrote:

A capable linux computer and the mining equipment is enough to operate the merge mining but since it about mining of cryptocurrency that's base on different blockchain the miners just need to master how to balance it to mine effectively.

Even with a capable Linux the miners can mine 3 different cryptocurrencies, it all depends on the miner's knowledge and how he can effortless combine the different blockchain mining for his own benefit.

#68 2023-03-17 01:13:17

oba

Detroit;5683 wrote:
thrive;5659 wrote:
Camavinga;5539 wrote:

I'm sure that is why the use is here. To learn about mining and other cryptocurrency stuff as much as possible. Cryptocurrency mining has really gone global. Many individuals now engage in it

Cryptocurrency mining is now a global activity but the truth is that not all the individuals that engage in it are making the needed profit and the best way to be ahead in mining is to have quality/best mining equipment.

#69 2023-03-17 02:07:14

level

joanna;5727 wrote:
IyaJJJ;5655 wrote:
Camavinga;5539 wrote:

I know you're trying to encourage him but for every problem, there's always a solution if we can actually search deep, and if he believes the process is much for him to handle he can contribute to the CRP mining scheme by delegating his CRP.

You make a valid point, and after reading what you wrote, I have the impression that users are too quick to abandon mining CRP coins, or that they do not understand how to mine the coins and profit from them.

#70 2023-03-17 18:58:55

Camavinga

IyaJJJ;5655 wrote:

That is what i wish to do, though i really love mining and would love to mine, in the future i could also get the opportunity to mine on cheap resources and i would definitely not pass off the opportunity, but for now what are the ways in which i can support the project without actually mining, are there any options out there, i think what i am just going to do is to continue reading and learning more about mining.

#71 2023-03-17 20:25:51

Lanistergame2

Camavinga;5822 wrote:

but for now what are the ways in which i can support the project without actually mining, are there any options out there, i think what i am just going to do is to continue reading and learning more about mining.

The ways I see one can support is by using it in a decentralized way and not putting more coins into the hands of centralized exchanges and platforms. Also supporting this forum by sharing useful information to other members so they can learn more and contribute better.

Do not put yourself under pressure to run a mining node.

#72 2023-03-17 20:33:07

Detroit

oba;5780 wrote:

Cryptocurrency mining is now a global activity but the truth is that not all the individuals that engage in it are making the needed profit and the best way to be ahead in mining is to have quality/best mining equipment.

I agree with you mate. Buy I need to bring it to your notice that not everyone can afford the prices of mining machines. They are quite expensive and require high maintenance alongside large spaces. These machines consume a lot of data and electricity.

#73 2023-03-18 03:51:42

oba

level;5788 wrote:
joanna;5727 wrote:
IyaJJJ;5655 wrote:

You make a valid point, and after reading what you wrote, I have the impression that users are too quick to abandon mining CRP coins, or that they do not understand how to mine the coins and profit from them.

it is easy for people to quit mining early because only the people that are into the technology will continue to mine the coin and this is the reason why UtopiaP2P dev increase the number of CRP needed to mine Crypton coin so that only the people that are into the project technology will mine the CRP coin.

#74 2023-03-18 08:03:51

Camavinga

Lanistergame2;5848 wrote:

The ways I see one can support is by using it in a decentralized way and not putting more coins into the hands of centralized exchanges and platforms. Also supporting this forum by sharing useful information to other members so they can learn more and contribute better.

Thank you for your advice mate, i am pro decentralization, so i never leave coins in a centralized service. I love this ecosystem for many reasons and decentralizations ranks up there, so i am very happy i was able to find Utopia and uTalk. Talking about uTalk, there is a major upgrade in the quality of posts, i hardly see any spam, so i am also contributing in my own way my making quality posts here. I think the admins should in one way or another use this opportunity now to create awareness about the uTalk forum, so many people can join.

#75 2023-03-18 12:49:51

oba

Lanistergame2;5848 wrote:
Camavinga;5822 wrote:

but for now what are the ways in which i can support the project without actually mining, are there any options out there, i think what i am just going to do is to continue reading and learning more about mining.

There are ways people can support the UtopiaP2P project without mining. You can create a channel on their application client and invite people there. Mind you can also monetize it.
The second I believe is making use of their Crypton Exchange.

Board footer