uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-02-08 14:19:03

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,730

Re: The forum special board

Camavinga;4985 wrote:

This is what i meant by voting would be pointless: what would happen when the vote is cast and a result is reached? Nothing, because it wasn’t the admin who asked for the voting in the first place, if it were the admin that chaired the voting, then the winning suggestions would have been implemented. If you say we need a vote to get the preferred suggestion, i will just say since there have been so many suggestions, the admin can just choose the one they feel makes the most sense and implement it without the need for voting.

And what makes you feel the admin would do nothing. They might actually listen to the peoples vote, don’t forget it’s same admin who are listening to the vote the asked for on the Crypton exchange About which coin we want them to list.

Offline

#52 2023-02-08 19:46:44

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,018

Re: The forum special board

For me, I would say suggesting an addition is enough, we do not need to force the hands of the team by casting a vote or any other sort of poll.

The team reads our comments and threads and would make a decision on any idea they consider worth it and effect changes, we just have to be patient.

Offline

#53 2023-02-08 20:22:30

YES
Member
Registered: 2023-02-08
Posts: 11

Re: The forum special board

KAMSI_UG;2364 wrote:

I am open to corrections so correct me if I am wrong but I have not seen any board that is meant for discussions about the forum.

I think uTalk needs such board where we can address things about the forum and also for moderators and admins to share information and also drop new announcements. What do you guys think.

Do you mean like Bitcointalk's Meta board? If yes, then yes I agree.
It can be used to discuss about forum's new and existing features, requests, updates, supports, and much more.
I also want more local boards on this forum.

Offline

#54 2023-02-08 21:04:10

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,655

Re: The forum special board

YES;5163 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2364 wrote:

I am open to corrections so correct me if I am wrong but I have not seen any board that is meant for discussions about the forum.

I think uTalk needs such board where we can address things about the forum and also for moderators and admins to share information and also drop new announcements. What do you guys think.

Do you mean like Bitcointalk's Meta board? If yes, then yes I agree.
It can be used to discuss about forum's new and existing features, requests, updates, supports, and much more.
I also want more local boards on this forum.

What's Bitcointalk? Is this another services that Utopia p2p offer? Well I believe that the forum needs a special board.

Offline

#55 2023-02-08 22:53:55

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,745

Re: The forum special board

Lanistergame2;5152 wrote:

For me, I would say suggesting an addition is enough, we do not need to force the hands of the team by casting a vote or any other sort of poll.

The team reads our comments and threads and would make a decision on any idea they consider worth it and effect changes, we just have to be patient.

Yes, the developers go through every comment at some point but we need to understand that they are busy either, and whenever a request or suggest I made they (the development team) understand and will work on what is most needed.

Offline

#56 2023-02-09 18:37:31

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,018

Re: The forum special board

Kelechi;5175 wrote:

What's Bitcointalk? Is this another services that Utopia p2p offer? Well I believe that the forum needs a special board.

It is not a service offered by utopia but a crypto forum. We should not be discussing alternate forums here cause uTalk has awesome features, as much as any crypto enthusiast needs.

full;5194 wrote:

Yes, the developers go through every comment at some point but we need to understand that they are busy either, and whenever a request or suggest I made they (the development team) understand and will work on what is most needed.

Managing a forum is a tough job and as you pointed out, the admins would be very busy and set their priorities straight for what they want to add to the forum and how pressing a particular suggestion is.

Offline

#57 2023-02-17 21:56:07

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,730

Re: The forum special board

The special board would have come in very handy at this point because it would be our best link with the team of Utopia p2p and it would be the avenue for us to passing information to each other.

Offline

#58 2023-02-21 23:35:16

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,297

Re: The forum special board

CrytoCynthia;5249 wrote:

The special board would have come in very handy at this point because it would be our best link with the team of Utopia p2p and it would be the avenue for us to passing information to each other.

It will be nice if we have a special board that will serve as communication for the development team and the user of this forum but has you guys noticed that the development are always busy even on telegram they barely reply to messages at some point.
I think the board is too early for this forum and it's better to contact them on the Utopia app client or support.u.is

Offline

#59 2023-03-05 22:08:49

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,730

Re: The forum special board

Yes I believe that there are so much interesting interactions that could go on between us and the the team so the implementation of the special forum board can help achieve that .

Offline

#60 2023-03-14 20:33:37

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,655

Re: The forum special board

CrytoCynthia;5289 wrote:

Yes I believe that there are so much interesting interactions that could go on between us and the the team so the implementation of the special forum board can help achieve that .

Well what if the support board was meant for the interaction with the team you are talking about? I see that the support board is very active I believe we can first explore it and see how it goes.

Offline

#61 2023-03-14 21:24:49

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: The forum special board

Kelechi;5483 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5289 wrote:

Yes I believe that there are so much interesting interactions that could go on between us and the the team so the implementation of the special forum board can help achieve that .

Well what if the support board was meant for the interaction with the team you are talking about? I see that the support board is very active I believe we can first explore it and see how it goes.

The support board are mainly meant for issues it could be about the forum, about uWallet, Crypton Exchange and so on, but I special board can be an interactive board with the team for us to know what is happening and their future plans.

Offline

#62 2023-03-14 21:40:30

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: The forum special board

I think the reply above me is very correct, you can’t compare the importance of a board on the forum where the admins and the community interact with a support board that is meant for complaints and to rectify issues on almost all Utopia’s utilities.

Offline

#63 2023-03-14 21:45:27

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,343

Re: The forum special board

KingCRP;5493 wrote:

I think the reply above me is very correct, you can’t compare the importance of a board on the forum where the admins and the community interact with a support board that is meant for complaints and to rectify issues on almost all Utopia’s utilities.

Well for the mean time and while we wait for the special board to be official you can direct you issues to the support board here on the forum, it’s the best option the forum has currently.

Offline

#64 2023-03-16 20:54:26

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,655

Re: The forum special board

KAMSI_UG;5495 wrote:
KingCRP;5493 wrote:

I think the reply above me is very correct, you can’t compare the importance of a board on the forum where the admins and the community interact with a support board that is meant for complaints and to rectify issues on almost all Utopia’s utilities.

Well for the mean time and while we wait for the special board to be official you can direct you issues to the support board here on the forum, it’s the best option the forum has currently.

I have used the support board and trust me the reply was fast and very helpful. I believe it's a great alternative for a forum special board for now though.

Offline

#65 2023-03-17 17:57:37

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,018

Re: The forum special board

Kelechi;5721 wrote:

I have used the support board and trust me the reply was fast and very helpful. I believe it's a great alternative for a forum special board for now though.

I have not used the forum support board but have no doubt that it would be a very efficient system judging from how efficient the exchange customer service is.
The entire utopia team are very adept in handling customer related questions and providing prompt and helpful responses.

A special board may still come in handy for brainstorming ways to improve the forum.

Offline

#66 2023-03-17 21:19:48

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,802

Re: The forum special board

Lanistergame2;5804 wrote:
Kelechi;5721 wrote:

I have used the support board and trust me the reply was fast and very helpful. I believe it's a great alternative for a forum special board for now though.

I have not used the forum support board but have no doubt that it would be a very efficient system judging from how efficient the exchange customer service is.
The entire utopia team are very adept in handling customer related questions and providing prompt and helpful responses.

A special board may still come in handy for brainstorming ways to improve the forum.


Yeah, they are really good.  Its shows how much they care about their customers and always put thier customer first.  Allowing your customers to express themselves makes it easier to understand them and provide what they really want.

Offline

#67 2023-03-17 21:22:27

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: The forum special board

Detroit;5879 wrote:
Lanistergame2;5804 wrote:
Kelechi;5721 wrote:

I have used the support board and trust me the reply was fast and very helpful. I believe it's a great alternative for a forum special board for now though.

I have not used the forum support board but have no doubt that it would be a very efficient system judging from how efficient the exchange customer service is.
The entire utopia team are very adept in handling customer related questions and providing prompt and helpful responses.

A special board may still come in handy for brainstorming ways to improve the forum.


Yeah, they are really good.  Its shows how much they care about their customers and always put thier customer first.  Allowing your customers to express themselves makes it easier to understand them and provide what they really want.

Well I think Utopia p2p sees us as a community and we are the community members rather than customers. The team has been up and doing in terms of making the Ecosystem very friendly for everyone.

Offline

#68 2023-03-17 21:37:39

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,745

Re: The forum special board

Kelechi;5721 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5495 wrote:
KingCRP;5493 wrote:

I think the reply above me is very correct, you can’t compare the importance of a board on the forum where the admins and the community interact with a support board that is meant for complaints and to rectify issues on almost all Utopia’s utilities.

Well for the mean time and while we wait for the special board to be official you can direct you issues to the support board here on the forum, it’s the best option the forum has currently.

I have used the support board and trust me the reply was fast and very helpful. I believe it's a great alternative for a forum special board for now though.

Guys instead of waiting for the support board which is likely not going to happen it's better to use the "Official 1984 Group Information
" as an alternative and from what I am seeing this is the board dedicated for interact with the team on this forum.

Offline

#69 2023-03-17 21:41:05

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,297

Re: The forum special board

Lanistergame2;5804 wrote:
Kelechi;5721 wrote:

I have used the support board and trust me the reply was fast and very helpful. I believe it's a great alternative for a forum special board for now though.

I have not used the forum support board but have no doubt that it would be a very efficient system judging from how efficient the exchange customer service is.
The entire utopia team are very adept in handling customer related questions and providing prompt and helpful responses.

A special board may still come in handy for brainstorming ways to improve the forum.

I am lost here, guys. Do we have a support board on this forum? I have never seen one and the board I know is the community support is that board you guys are talking about because that's the board we can use as a support board.

Offline

#70 2023-03-17 21:45:01

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 3,033

Re: The forum special board

Detroit;5879 wrote:

Yeah, they are really good.  Its shows how much they care about their customers and always put thier customer first.  Allowing your customers to express themselves makes it easier to understand them and provide what they really want.

I can boldly say the UtopiaP2P ecosystem developer cares about the customers and has put them first right from the beginning when they create the UtopiaP2P project to solve the issues concerning cryptocurrency privacy and interest.

Offline

#71 2023-03-17 21:48:03

IyaJJJ
Member
Registered: 2023-01-25
Posts: 1,818

Re: The forum special board

KingCRP;5881 wrote:
Detroit;5879 wrote:
Lanistergame2;5804 wrote:

I have not used the forum support board but have no doubt that it would be a very efficient system judging from how efficient the exchange customer service is.
The entire utopia team are very adept in handling customer related questions and providing prompt and helpful responses.

A special board may still come in handy for brainstorming ways to improve the forum.


Yeah, they are really good.  Its shows how much they care about their customers and always put thier customer first.  Allowing your customers to express themselves makes it easier to understand them and provide what they really want.

Well I think Utopia p2p sees us as a community and we are the community members rather than customers. The team has been up and doing in terms of making the Ecosystem very friendly for everyone.

Yes, they (the UtopiaP2P team) see us as community members not customers and I believe that's the reason why they create the UtopiaP2P project in a community-driven way to build trust among all the parties that make use of the Utopia project.

Offline

#72 2023-03-17 21:52:22

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: The forum special board

Utopia p2p is amongst the top notch community driven projects and everything the team does it channeled at protecting the interests of the community, that’s why I mostly don’t complain to much about somethings not yet done.

Offline

#73 2023-03-17 22:20:21

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,655

Re: The forum special board

KingCRP;5895 wrote:

Utopia p2p is amongst the top notch community driven projects and everything the team does it channeled at protecting the interests of the community, that’s why I mostly don’t complain to much about somethings not yet done.

Checking out all The campaigns, airdrops, giveaways, contest and so much more that Utopia p2p has been giving back to the community you can't help but admire the passion the team has towards their community.

Offline

#74 2023-03-17 23:02:01

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: The forum special board

Kelechi;5904 wrote:
KingCRP;5895 wrote:

Utopia p2p is amongst the top notch community driven projects and everything the team does it channeled at protecting the interests of the community, that’s why I mostly don’t complain to much about somethings not yet done.

Checking out all The campaigns, airdrops, giveaways, contest and so much more that Utopia p2p has been giving back to the community you can't help but admire the passion the team has towards their community.

Utopia p2p UUSD is currently my best stablecoin, the internet can be really unsafe, so with the a more secured stable coin that Won't get anyone rekt, the case of USDC is like an eye opener to everyone,

Offline

#75 2023-03-18 08:47:30

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: The forum special board

JONSNOWING;5917 wrote:

Utopia p2p UUSD is currently my best stablecoin, the internet can be really unsafe, so with the a more secured stable coin that Won't get anyone rekt, the case of USDC is like an eye opener to everyone,

So many people have lost faith in stable coins because of what happened recently with stable coins losing their peg, it is hard to take for people who were holding it and for institutions that had their reserves in the stable coin, they incurred losses, so we really have to be careful with stable coins and how much of it we are holding. UUSD is a good stable coin, but do your research before you use it.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB