uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-01 21:28:37

IyaJJJ

German Banking Giant DekaBank to Offer Crypto Services to its Clients

DekaBank to offer digital asset services to over 1.5 million clients
DekaBank, with over $390 billion in asset management, is reportedly joining Societe Generele and Citibank to develop cryptocurrency offerings to its institutional clients. The banking giant will utilize custody tech from the Swiss company once the approval is received. For orchestration, the bank will seek help from Harmonize for asset management operations and asset management.

“Digital assets are a critical part of the future, a radical new way for how assets will be represented, from currencies to real estate. Today we make another important step towards laying the foundation for giving our institutional investors and millions of people in Germany access to this transformational opportunity,” said Andreas Sack, DekaBank’s product owner.

#2 2023-02-01 21:56:24

Dozie

Re: German Banking Giant DekaBank to Offer Crypto Services to its Clients

That is very huge but for me to understand you properly is this service going to be like a loan scheme or how would this huge money be disbursed?

#3 2023-02-03 20:21:06

thrive

Dozie;4369 wrote:

That is very huge but for me to understand you properly is this service going to be like a loan scheme or how would this huge money be disbursed?

i think the concept of service that will be provided by the German Banking Giant DekaBank is going to be something like Grayscale investment which is a pretty smart move for them to make more money while supporting cryptocurrency.

#4 2023-03-14 16:56:55

Cat

how interesting it is to watch the development of cryptocurrency and how it is embedded in our everyday lives.

#5 2023-03-14 23:17:22

IyaJJJ

Cat;5451 wrote:

how interesting it is to watch the development of cryptocurrency and how it is embedded in our everyday lives.

The aspect of investing that interests me the most is when there is market panic and when there is a bull market, how quickly the price multiplier occurs. It's good to see banks getting involve in crypto but people need to be careful not the make centralized mistake.

#6 2023-03-17 18:21:45

Cat

IyaJJJ;5521 wrote:

The aspect of investing that interests me the most is when there is market panic and when there is a bull market, how quickly the price multiplier occurs. It's good to see banks getting involve in crypto but people need to be careful not the make centralized mistake.

I assure you, if the banks get into crypto, you're in trouble. It could be a crisis in the cryptocurrency market.

#7 2023-03-18 21:24:22

IyaJJJ

Cat;5808 wrote:
IyaJJJ;5521 wrote:

I assure you, if the banks get into crypto, you're in trouble. It could be a crisis in the cryptocurrency market.

Why would be in trouble cause banks get into cryptocurrency? It, not something new that the banks are getting into crypto and i don't see any reason why the banks getting into crypto will lead to market crisis

Board footer