uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-03-15 19:17:56

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,368

Re: mobile app. When?

JONSNOWING;5509 wrote:

The mobile application proper would probably come out next year, because it should not be amongst the pressing matter on Utopia p2p and if you are flexible and free to work anywhere then you can make do with the desktop version of the application.

I am currently more interested in the Nft market place launching than any other utilities. The mobile application should not be an issue as the desktop application version is still serving very fine for me.

Offline

#102 2023-03-15 19:33:25

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,756

Re: mobile app. When?

Well some people in the Utopia p2p community would argue that they actually need the mobile application for more flexibility but the use of a laptop can be another alternative for them.

Offline

#103 2023-03-15 19:50:48

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: mobile app. When?

CrytoCynthia;5592 wrote:

Well some people in the Utopia p2p community would argue that they actually need the mobile application for more flexibility but the use of a laptop can be another alternative for them.

There is a beta version of the mobile application but not every one would like it and also there is a mobile application for only channels on the application meaning it doesn’t have all the utilities that the desktop version has.

Offline

#104 2023-03-15 20:55:47

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,680

Re: mobile app. When?

KingCRP;5597 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5592 wrote:

Well some people in the Utopia p2p community would argue that they actually need the mobile application for more flexibility but the use of a laptop can be another alternative for them.

There is a beta version of the mobile application but not every one would like it and also there is a mobile application for only channels on the application meaning it doesn’t have all the utilities that the desktop version has.

The Beta version of the mobile application is just like a test run version and it can't be compared to a real version so the other options is the mobile application with only channels.

Offline

#105 2023-03-16 18:42:40

Cat
Member
Registered: 2023-03-11
Posts: 153

Re: mobile app. When?

Kelechi;5609 wrote:

The Beta version of the mobile application is just like a test run version and it can't be compared to a real version so the other options is the mobile application with only channels.

when do you think they will make a proper version of it ?

Offline

#106 2023-03-16 21:27:05

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,680

Re: mobile app. When?

There has been no particular date fixed when the mobile application proper would be out but if I am to be hopeful I would say probably before the end of the year it should be out.

Offline

#107 2023-03-16 21:46:06

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: mobile app. When?

Kelechi;5724 wrote:

There has been no particular date fixed when the mobile application proper would be out but if I am to be hopeful I would say probably before the end of the year it should be out.

For now I can say the team are more concerned about other utilities that could be dropping soon as well so for now I don't consider the mobile application  as a necessary addition that can't wait.

Offline

#108 2023-03-17 21:11:23

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,368

Re: mobile app. When?

Kelechi;5724 wrote:

There has been no particular date fixed when the mobile application proper would be out but if I am to be hopeful I would say probably before the end of the year it should be out.

If there would be any date I believe it would be communicated to us in due time, but for now no date has been fixed yet and while we wait we can just keep using the desktop version of the application.

Offline

#109 2023-03-17 22:04:36

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,308

Re: mobile app. When?

Cat;5669 wrote:
Kelechi;5609 wrote:

The Beta version of the mobile application is just like a test run version and it can't be compared to a real version so the other options is the mobile application with only channels.

when do you think they will make a proper version of it ?

Yes, they will make a better version of the mobile. Beta testing of an application is just for the production environment to uncover any bugs or issues before a general release.

Offline

#110 2023-03-17 22:08:51

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: mobile app. When?

thrive;5900 wrote:
Cat;5669 wrote:
Kelechi;5609 wrote:

The Beta version of the mobile application is just like a test run version and it can't be compared to a real version so the other options is the mobile application with only channels.

when do you think they will make a proper version of it ?

Yes, they will make a better version of the mobile. Beta testing of an application is just for the production environment to uncover any bugs or issues before a general release.

Well till they do so we don’t need to pressure the team
About the Mobile application when we already have the desktop version of the application.

Offline

#111 2023-03-17 22:34:28

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: mobile app. When?

KingCRP;5901 wrote:
thrive;5900 wrote:
Cat;5669 wrote:

when do you think they will make a proper version of it ?

Yes, they will make a better version of the mobile. Beta testing of an application is just for the production environment to uncover any bugs or issues before a general release.

Well till they do so we don’t need to pressure the team
About the Mobile application when we already have the desktop version of the application.

My question is this apart from the fact that you can easily move around with your phone than the limitations the use of desktop application has, the benefits the desktop version of the application has covers of the fault in flexibility.

Offline

#112 2023-03-17 23:08:59

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,308

Re: mobile app. When?

KingCRP;5901 wrote:
thrive;5900 wrote:
Cat;5669 wrote:

when do you think they will make a proper version of it ?

Yes, they will make a better version of the mobile. Beta testing of an application is just for the production environment to uncover any bugs or issues before a general release.

Well till they do so we don’t need to pressure the team
About the Mobile application when we already have the desktop version of the application.

Yeah there's no need for any pressure since the developer team are not relent and working for the greater good of the ecosystem so we can all enjoy what we both like in privacy, communication and earning.

Offline

#113 2023-03-17 23:12:32

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 3,082

Re: mobile app. When?

JONSNOWING;5909 wrote:
KingCRP;5901 wrote:
thrive;5900 wrote:

Yes, they will make a better version of the mobile. Beta testing of an application is just for the production environment to uncover any bugs or issues before a general release.

Well till they do so we don’t need to pressure the team
About the Mobile application when we already have the desktop version of the application.

My question is this apart from the fact that you can easily move around with your phone than the limitations the use of desktop application has, the benefits the desktop version of the application has covers of the fault in flexibility.

Your question is not somehow straight or maybe I don't totally understand what you're trying to point but I will answer you based on how I understand you. The only benefit of the mobile is flexibility and the mobile application will not have all the capacity the desktop application has.

Offline

#114 2023-03-17 23:15:34

IyaJJJ
Member
Registered: 2023-01-25
Posts: 1,829

Re: mobile app. When?

KAMSI_UG;5873 wrote:
Kelechi;5724 wrote:

There has been no particular date fixed when the mobile application proper would be out but if I am to be hopeful I would say probably before the end of the year it should be out.

If there would be any date I believe it would be communicated to us in due time, but for now no date has been fixed yet and while we wait we can just keep using the desktop version of the application.

It is good to anticipate the mobile application's official release but we also need to know that since there's no certain roadmap made for the mobile application release I don't think we need to know the due time of the application release since the technical aspect o the application seems concrete.

Offline

#115 2023-03-17 23:25:36

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,793

Re: mobile app. When?

Cat;5669 wrote:
Kelechi;5609 wrote:

The Beta version of the mobile application is just like a test run version and it can't be compared to a real version so the other options is the mobile application with only channels.

when do you think they will make a proper version of it ?

The dev team of UtopiaP2P is more focused on the mobile application, technical aspects of the ecosystem, and the organic growth of their cryptocurrency. This is the statement that was once made by Dr. Hack one of the developers and high moderators on the Utopia app client.

Offline

#116 2023-03-18 17:00:40

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,756

Re: mobile app. When?

full;5927 wrote:
Cat;5669 wrote:
Kelechi;5609 wrote:

The Beta version of the mobile application is just like a test run version and it can't be compared to a real version so the other options is the mobile application with only channels.

when do you think they will make a proper version of it ?

The dev team of UtopiaP2P is more focused on the mobile application, technical aspects of the ecosystem, and the organic growth of their cryptocurrency. This is the statement that was once made by Dr. Hack one of the developers and high moderators on the Utopia app client.

I think the organic growth of Utopia p2p is of great importance. Utopia p2p has really surprised me in its growth not only on its native coin CRP, but on many of its other Utilities it has giving us.

Offline

#117 2023-03-18 19:06:44

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,680

Re: mobile app. When?

CrytoCynthia;5975 wrote:
full;5927 wrote:
Cat;5669 wrote:

when do you think they will make a proper version of it ?

The dev team of UtopiaP2P is more focused on the mobile application, technical aspects of the ecosystem, and the organic growth of their cryptocurrency. This is the statement that was once made by Dr. Hack one of the developers and high moderators on the Utopia app client.

I think the organic growth of Utopia p2p is of great importance. Utopia p2p has really surprised me in its growth not only on its native coin CRP, but on many of its other Utilities it has giving us.

Utopia p2p since 2019 has created a project that accommodates everyone and from its campaigns, airdrops, giveaways, contest and utilities you can see the team has great vision for the project.

Offline

#118 2023-03-18 21:30:59

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,680

Re: mobile app. When?

Kelechi;5993 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5975 wrote:
full;5927 wrote:

The dev team of UtopiaP2P is more focused on the mobile application, technical aspects of the ecosystem, and the organic growth of their cryptocurrency. This is the statement that was once made by Dr. Hack one of the developers and high moderators on the Utopia app client.

I think the organic growth of Utopia p2p is of great importance. Utopia p2p has really surprised me in its growth not only on its native coin CRP, but on many of its other Utilities it has giving us.

Utopia p2p since 2019 has created a project that accommodates everyone and from its campaigns, airdrops, giveaways, contest and utilities you can see the team has great vision for the project.

Really Utopia p2p accommodates everyone, from its exchange, stablecoin, native coin, application, private web browsing, secured instant messaging, simple mining and so much more.

Offline

#119 2023-03-18 22:41:58

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: mobile app. When?

Guys how true is this I heard there is a basketball Channel on the Utopia's application channel, if this is true what is the main purpose of the channel? Is it for prediction, contest or just discussion.

Offline

#120 2023-03-19 21:07:19

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: mobile app. When?

JONSNOWING;6048 wrote:

Guys how true is this I heard there is a basketball Channel on the Utopia's application channel, if this is true what is the main purpose of the channel? Is it for prediction, contest or just discussion.

Well yes there is a basketball channel available now but it was created by a member and it’s not for gambling or predictions purposes is to discuss everything about basketball and he said he would be giving out some uVoucher there.

Offline

#121 2023-03-19 21:23:00

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,368

Re: mobile app. When?

KingCRP;6124 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6048 wrote:

Guys how true is this I heard there is a basketball Channel on the Utopia's application channel, if this is true what is the main purpose of the channel? Is it for prediction, contest or just discussion.

Well yes there is a basketball channel available now but it was created by a member and it’s not for gambling or predictions purposes is to discuss everything about basketball and he said he would be giving out some uVoucher there.

Ok so I believe that there is a Sport channel already available, the fact that anyone can create their own channel doesn’t mean any one should take advantage of that and reproduce just any channel.

Offline

#122 2023-03-19 23:46:12

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: mobile app. When?

Well I support you on this mate, I see the creation of channels frequently as spamming and very much unnecessary when there are other channels already existing that are very similar.

Offline

#123 2023-03-19 23:59:40

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,793

Re: mobile app. When?

JONSNOWING;6183 wrote:

Well I support you on this mate, I see the creation of channels frequently as spamming and very much unnecessary when there are other channels already existing that are very similar.

In the meatime, when this forum is ready more something like creation of more channels i believe the dev team will add it.

Last edited by full (2023-03-19 23:59:57)

Offline

#124 2023-03-20 18:32:22

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,045

Re: mobile app. When?

KAMSI_UG;6133 wrote:

Ok so I believe that there is a Sport channel already available, the fact that anyone can create their own channel doesn’t mean any one should take advantage of that and reproduce just any channel.

Systems like that are very easily abused by people either ignorantly or trying to troll the forum. I believe the creation of channels should be moderated somehow and maybe for just the early periods till a working system that can operate independently is set up.

Offline

#125 2023-03-20 19:29:16

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,756

Re: mobile app. When?

full;6191 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6183 wrote:

Well I support you on this mate, I see the creation of channels frequently as spamming and very much unnecessary when there are other channels already existing that are very similar.

In the meatime, when this forum is ready more something like creation of more channels i believe the dev team will add it.

Well I don’t think the forum would create more new channels for now. But I believe the forum is putting the power in our hands and we are allowed to create our own channels by ourselves.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB