uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-09 13:05:30

HanBaoCinch

The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

Cryptocurrency trading is gaining more and more popularity. This is since the crypto market is more accessible than the stock market, and assets are more volatile, allowing you to quickly get a decent income.

- Do you want to start trading cryptocurrency?

In a vast number of crypto exchanges, it is easy to get confused. After all, there are many exchanges, and you need to know which exchange is reliable, which is a one-day operation, and which exchange has the most profitable commissions.

For the CRP listing, it has been selected the most trusted exchanges that offer favorable conditions for buying, selling, exchanging, and storing cryptocurrency:

http://crp/ (internal CRP exchange)
https://cryptex.net/trade/CRPUSD
https://p2pb2b.io/trade/CRP_USDT/
https://latoken.com/exchange/CRP_USDT
https://www.lbank.info/exchange/crp/usdt
https://www.cointiger.com/en-us/#/trade … n=crp_usdt
https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=CRP1_USDT

[to be completed]

All up-to-date information about CRP exchange rate, you can find on Utopia currencies.

Detailed list of exchanges: http://exchanges (Idyll Browser)

Don’t miss your chance of profitable trading on the best crypto exchanges with CRP.

Last edited by Saahil (2022-10-11 01:03:56)

#2 2021-02-09 18:55:45

Saahil
Website

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

Crypton Exchange can be accessible on clearnet too : https://crp.is

#3 2021-02-27 17:59:41

TheMerchant

The 2 exchanges which have my personal strong recommendation are:

Crypton Exchange at https://crp.is and internally in Utopia at http://CRP
Cryptex at https://cryptex.net/

This is because LATOKEN has higher fees and limited daily withdrawals, while there have been multiple user reports indicating ZG.com can restrict customer accounts from withdrawing funds without warning unless they submit complete ID verification.

CRP Exchange and Cryptex.net feature anonymous account registration and unlimited withdrawals.

"Honour Above Greed" -TheMerchant

#4 2021-09-20 15:12:56

youtube

at this point in time, I can say that I am an internal crp exchange, better than others. Registration is fast, input and output are also fast. For example, zg requires verification, and there is also a very long input and output. Latoken takes a fairly large commission when withdrawing usdt, there is also cryptex, but it is not suitable for those who want to sell crp and has quite a small amount of it

Last edited by youtube (2021-09-20 15:13:23)

#5 2021-09-23 09:47:04

Makedonskiy

recently, something strange has been happening on latoken, the output of crp has been blocked. I would rather trade exclusively on cryptex or within the network smile

#6 2023-03-14 22:43:46

JONSNOWING

It's quite a comprehensive list and comprise of all or almost all the exchanges that has listed CRP Crypton. Although my least favorite would be la token although I haven't used the exchange but the complains about this exchange is too much.

#7 2023-03-15 18:44:02

KingCRP

One unique thing about all this exchanges mentioned above is that they all have same price range for CRPCrypton. I haven’t used all of them but apart from la token I haven’t heard much complain on those exchanges by any one so far.

#8 2023-03-15 19:10:11

Detroit

KingCRP;5572 wrote:

One unique thing about all this exchanges mentioned above is that they all have same price range for CRPCrypton. I haven’t used all of them but apart from la token I haven’t heard much complain on those exchanges by anyone so far.

The complaints I have heard about La token are more than I have ever heard on any exchange. Their services are just too poor and unsatisfying.  No rightly thinking individual will want to use them after so many complaints against them.

#9 2023-03-15 20:27:23

KAMSI_UG

Detroit;5584 wrote:
KingCRP;5572 wrote:

One unique thing about all this exchanges mentioned above is that they all have same price range for CRPCrypton. I haven’t used all of them but apart from la token I haven’t heard much complain on those exchanges by anyone so far.

The complaints I have heard about La token are more than I have ever heard on any exchange. Their services are just too poor and unsatisfying.  No rightly thinking individual will want to use them after so many complaints against them.

Yes mate if I were to advice anyone I would advice they use any other exchanges apart from la token for now until they must have handled there issue, right now it’s very hard using La token exchange because it could be a trap.

#10 2023-03-15 21:24:52

JONSNOWING

I see Hotbit on the list, I believe Hotbit is just a trading platform and you can't actually buy and sell CRP Crypton there. If my conception are wrong please I would like someone to clarify me on that.

#11 2023-03-15 23:10:50

IyaJJJ

JONSNOWING;5510 wrote:

It's quite a comprehensive list and comprise of all or almost all the exchanges that has listed CRP Crypton. Although my least favorite would be la token although I haven't used the exchange but the complains about this exchange is too much.

From my aspect, the list of exchange is yet to reach the needed comprehensive list cause a lot of exchanges will list CRP coin and for LaToken. If 5 or more crypto enthusiasts complain about a service then they are telling the truth about the platform.

#12 2023-03-15 23:14:27

full

KingCRP;5572 wrote:

One unique thing about all this exchanges mentioned above is that they all have same price range for CRPCrypton. I haven’t used all of them but apart from la token I haven’t heard much complain on those exchanges by any one so far.

Among all the listed exchanges where the CRP coin is available for trading, I have only made use of 3 which are LBank, CoinTiger, and Crypton Exchange. However, Crypton Exchange is the only exchange I use now after my experience with the 3 exchanges I mentioned.

#13 2023-03-15 23:17:43

thrive

KAMSI_UG;5603 wrote:
Detroit;5584 wrote:
KingCRP;5572 wrote:

Yes mate if I were to advice anyone I would advice they use any other exchanges apart from la token for now until they must have handled there issue, right now it’s very hard using La token exchange because it could be a trap.

Apart from the issue the exchange is experiencing about CRP trading or choose not to provide the solution to the issue due to there lack of a dedicated dev team because the exchange is using the same cheap UX/UI they have been using right from the exchange creation.

#14 2023-03-15 23:20:09

joanna

JONSNOWING;5615 wrote:

I see Hotbit on the list, I believe Hotbit is just a trading platform and you can't actually buy and sell CRP Crypton there. If my conception are wrong please I would like someone to clarify me on that.

You are wrong because every cryptocurrency trading platform offers services for buying and selling of the crypto that's listed on their platform.

#15 2023-03-16 19:25:09

KingCRP

joanna;5644 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5615 wrote:

You are wrong because every cryptocurrency trading platform offers services for buying and selling of the crypto that's listed on their platform.

Yes every trading platform offers the services for buying and selling I can confirmed this to be very true but another truth is that not everyone makes use of a trading platform to buy and sell coins.

#16 2023-03-16 19:48:02

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;5679 wrote:
joanna;5644 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5615 wrote:

Yes every trading platform offers the services for buying and selling I can confirmed this to be very true but another truth is that not everyone makes use of a trading platform to buy and sell coins.

Well if I were into trading I would be making some purchase of CRP Crypton from my favorite trading platform. So for now I am not into all that so I am just enjoying the services of Crypton exchange.

#17 2023-03-16 20:39:09

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;5704 wrote:
KingCRP;5679 wrote:
joanna;5644 wrote:

Well if I were into trading I would be making some purchase of CRP Crypton from my favorite trading platform. So for now I am not into all that so I am just enjoying the services of Crypton exchange.

Well if you would ever be interested in trading then using Crypton exchange is also a good option because it’s possible to actually trade CRP and other coins there.

#18 2023-03-16 21:34:31

JONSNOWING

If Utopia p2p wanted us to never use any other exchange then the would have only made CRP Crypton available on Crypton Exchange alone. That's not the case CRP Crypton is listed in a lot of exchanges and trading platforms.

#19 2023-03-18 23:33:33

level

CrytoCynthia;5704 wrote:
KingCRP;5679 wrote:
joanna;5644 wrote:

There's a bot a user of this forum provided although I haven't used the bot and it was to be good for DCA trading of cryptocurrency. You cant only make use of the Crypton exchange and don't miss the better benefit of this project.

#20 2023-03-19 20:31:14

KingCRP

Guys let’s take a quick survey and actually find out which exchange is the best to deal on CRP Crypton through public opinion, so guys if you have used a good amount of those exchanges which exchange is the best.

#21 2023-03-19 21:29:14

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;6113 wrote:

Guys let’s take a quick survey and actually find out which exchange is the best to deal on CRP Crypton through public opinion, so guys if you have used a good amount of those exchanges which exchange is the best.

Well I don’t know if this survey would be possible because not everyone has used all the exchanges CRP Crypton is listed in and many already just prefers the Crypton exchange.

#22 2023-03-19 23:20:29

JONSNOWING

KingCRP;6113 wrote:

Well I haven't used  all the exchanges just yet but so far from the exchange I have used Crypton Exchange is my favorite and then I would say it has to be Lbank exchange, you would also like this exchange.

#23 2023-03-19 23:30:29

thrive

KingCRP;6113 wrote:

The best survey you get is from someone like myself who has almost all the exchanges where Crypton coin is listed and from my experience Crypton Exchange is still the best among all the exchanges.

#24 2023-03-19 23:46:54

joanna

JONSNOWING;6168 wrote:
KingCRP;6113 wrote:

Well I haven't used  all the exchanges just yet but so far from the exchange I have used Crypton Exchange is my favorite and then I would say it has to be Lbank exchange, you would also like this exchange.

LBank exchange is a good exchange but none of all the centralized exchange can provide the instant withdrawal and trading execution provided by Crypton exchange.

#25 2023-03-19 23:48:54

full

KAMSI_UG;6136 wrote:
KingCRP;6113 wrote:

Well I don’t know if this survey would be possible because not everyone has used all the exchanges CRP Crypton is listed in and many already just prefers the Crypton exchange.

I have made use of the CoinTiger exchange and it took the exchange team about 15-30 minutes before they credited the CRP into my account and it take maximum of 2 minutes to credit my account.

Board footer