uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-05 07:47:27

full

Is it possible in the future that Utopia p2p will support DeFi?

K4TzlPw.png
There's no doubt that the group 1984 introduced a unique opportunity in the privacy market when they create the Utopia P2P ecosystem but since Utopia p2p is a privacy focus project there are also some features we can't find on the ecosystem this brought a question I want to ask the people of this forum since Utopia was said to provide privacy in all setting.
Is it possible in the future that Utopia p2p will support DeFi?

#2 2023-02-05 08:06:42

Lanistergame2

Re: Is it possible in the future that Utopia p2p will support DeFi?

DeFi has its pros and cons. If implemented properly it would benefit the utopia network, but if done poorly it could open up can of worms to scammer and spammers which would fill in the network.

Decentralized Finance also works in different ways and utopia already functions in that manner in many areas of the network.

#3 2023-02-05 18:18:53

joanna

Yes, the Utopia p2p ecosystem appears to aim at making privacy available in all cryptocurrency and computational ecosystems but I don't think they will support it cause I think it may affect the project privacy level. Although we may see DeFi from another project on Utopia p2p ecosystem after Utopia launch their launchpad

#4 2023-02-05 18:20:23

level

joanna;4746 wrote:

Yes, the Utopia p2p ecosystem appears to aim at making privacy available in all cryptocurrency and computational ecosystems but I don't think they will support it cause I think it may affect the project privacy level. Although we may see DeFi from another project on Utopia p2p ecosystem after Utopia launch their launchpad

In the cryptocurrency market and also based on the knowledge of the Utopia p2p development team I don't see any reason why the integration of DeFi will be a problem. What the team needs is adequate research on it.

#5 2023-02-05 18:21:07

full

level;4747 wrote:
joanna;4746 wrote:

In the cryptocurrency market and also based on the knowledge of the Utopia p2p development team I don't see any reason why the integration of DeFi will be a problem. What the team needs is adequate research on it.

That's totally true. The creation of DeFi is still possible without affecting the upgrade privacy service provide by the Utopia p2p ecosystem. Besides, if it happens that we see this on the Utopia p2p ecosystem it will give the project more hand ahead of other privacy projects after they introduced the first privacy stablecoin.

#6 2023-02-05 18:22:07

thrive

What I like about the concept of Decentralized Finance (DeFi) is that it encourage more holder of the project cryptocurrency and also help to build enthusiasm for the project's native coin.

#7 2023-02-05 18:26:00

full

thrive;4749 wrote:

What I like about the concept of Decentralized Finance (DeFi) is that it encourage more holder of the project cryptocurrency and also help to build enthusiasm for the project's native coin.

Thank you guys for making an incredible contribution to this discussion. What brought me to this discussion is that some countries are planning to enter the DeFi market and since DeFi supported decentralization it should be easy to have its own Utopia ecosystem.

#8 2023-02-05 18:27:41

joanna

full;4750 wrote:
thrive;4749 wrote:

Thank you guys for making an incredible contribution to this discussion. What brought me to this discussion is that some countries are planning to enter the DeFi market and since DeFi supported decentralization it should be easy to have its own Utopia ecosystem.

That's true. Some governments are planning to enter the DeFi market and the news I read yesterday stated that the Russian largest bank, Sberbank, is on the verge of launching the DeFi platform on the Ethereum network.

#9 2023-02-05 18:28:44

level

joanna;4751 wrote:
full;4750 wrote:
thrive;4749 wrote:

That's true. Some governments are planning to enter the DeFi market and the news I read yesterday stated that the Russian largest bank, Sberbank, is on the verge of launching the DeFi platform on the Ethereum network.

And there's no privacy service on the Ethereum network as we speak. if the Utopia p2p ecosystem has integrated DeFi due to the sanction on Russia they could choose to make use of the Utopia p2p ecosystem DeFi service. What do you think guys?

#10 2023-02-05 18:29:05

CrytoCynthia

Well I believe this is possible and in the future Utopia p2p can support any project, let’s not forget that part of Utopia p2p plans is to have a launchpad.

#11 2023-02-05 18:30:01

joanna

level;4752 wrote:
joanna;4751 wrote:
full;4750 wrote:

And there's no privacy service on the Ethereum network as we speak. if the Utopia p2p ecosystem has integrated DeFi due to the sanction on Russia they could choose to make use of the Utopia p2p ecosystem DeFi service. What do you think guys?

Ok. I agree with what you said but if DeFi is added to the Utopia p2p ecosystem how would the privacy enthusiast be aware of it not to talk about a country like Russia?

#12 2023-02-05 18:31:22

full

joanna;4754 wrote:
level;4752 wrote:
joanna;4751 wrote:

Ok. I agree with what you said but if DeFi is added to the Utopia p2p ecosystem how would the privacy enthusiast be aware of it not to talk about a country like Russia?

Good question buddy, this is something I have thought about from the first time this discussion started. We can talk about it on the Russia local channel and from what there are many users from Russia on the Utopia p2p application client. Besides, I am sure the development will also do something about it to create awareness.

#13 2023-02-05 18:32:50

thrive

full;4756 wrote:
joanna;4754 wrote:
level;4752 wrote:

Good question buddy, this is something I have thought about from the first time this discussion started. We can talk about it on the Russia local channel and from what there are many users from Russia on the Utopia p2p application client. Besides, I am sure the development will also do something about it to create awareness.

That's true. I have seen a lot of advertisement messages about the Utopia p2p project many times on Reddit, Twitter, and lately on quora. I think the Utopia p2p project has some individuals or teams that are working behind the scheme to make things work.

#14 2023-02-05 18:40:29

level

Lanistergame2;4728 wrote:

DeFi has its pros and cons. If implemented properly it would benefit the utopia network, but if done poorly it could open up can of worms to scammer and spammers which would fill in the network.

Decentralized Finance also works in different ways and utopia already functions in that manner in many areas of the network.

Anything that's innovative is always the thing that scammers and spammers use as their means of catching their prey but from what I believe the original poster of this topic is saying the development team of Utopia p2p adding DeFi themselves so there's no way any scammer can use it for selfish gain.

#15 2023-02-05 19:19:02

KingCRP

Well if the defi project doesn’t affect the Utopia p2p community negatively I believe that Utopia p2p can definitely support defi project or reach a mutual partnership.

#16 2023-02-05 19:41:56

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;4780 wrote:

Well if the defi project doesn’t affect the Utopia p2p community negatively I believe that Utopia p2p can definitely support defi project or reach a mutual partnership.

Utopia p2p has entered partnership with some exchanges, platforms and projects regardless if they were decentralized or not all for the benefits of both parties interest.

#17 2023-02-05 20:53:40

Dozie

How about some scam project that try to imitate the name Utopia p2p? I think I have seen some coins like that and they Also claim to be Decentralized too

#18 2023-02-06 21:19:57

JONSNOWING

Dozie;4830 wrote:

How about some scam project that try to imitate the name Utopia p2p? I think I have seen some coins like that and they Also claim to be Decentralized too

Well you as a cryptocurrency enthusiast have to be aware of your safety in the Cryptocurrency space, you actually have to protect yourself at all time and avoid scam project.

#19 2023-03-17 20:29:30

CrytoCynthia

Safety in the cryptocurrency space has a lot to do with the holder of the coin and one of the major rule is that you must not keep your coin on an exchange as it is a very risky move. Not your wallet, not your coin.

#20 2023-03-17 20:59:52

KAMSI_UG

Well Last year of 2021 Utopia p2p released their plan for the year and in it there was a plan for the team to have a launch pad and we all know what a launchpad serves as. So yes Utopia p2p may sometimes in the future support defi .

#21 2023-03-19 20:48:36

CrytoCynthia

When you said defi do you mean any defi project or in general term Defi. Well I have been in Utopia p2p long enough and I have seen the project partner with other projects that is of benefits to its community.

#22 2023-03-19 21:35:22

Detroit

KAMSI_UG;5866 wrote:

Well Last year of 2021 Utopia p2p released their plan for the year and in it there was a plan for the team to have a launch pad and we all know what a launchpad serves as. So yes Utopia p2p may sometimes in the future support defi .

I have heard of defi before buy I really do not understand how it works. I have been looking forward to who really understands it and explains it to me. I don't know if you can do that me for. You can just send me a link to read up, thanks.

#23 2023-03-19 21:56:41

Kelechi

Detroit;6138 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5866 wrote:

I have heard of defi before buy I really do not understand how it works. I have been looking forward to who really understands it and explains it to me. I don't know if you can do that me for. You can just send me a link to read up, thanks.

Defi  is a short form of decentralized finance and a big yes Utopiap2p can likely get involved in decentralized finances, Utopia p2p is a decentralized project them self and they would feel it's wise to explore the decentralized finance system.

#24 2023-03-19 22:48:17

thrive

CrytoCynthia;5851 wrote:

Safety in the cryptocurrency space has a lot to do with the holder of the coin and one of the major rule is that you must not keep your coin on an exchange as it is a very risky move. Not your wallet, not your coin.

How safe is a cryptocurrency enthusiast's investment in crypto started from what the investor chooses to learn the first time they wanted to join the crypto scheme because the real safety started from the coin the investor chooses then show to keep the wallet secure and never keep crypto on exchange for the long term.

#25 2023-03-19 22:50:22

JONSNOWING

thrive;6158 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5851 wrote:

How safe is a cryptocurrency enthusiast's investment in crypto started from what the investor chooses to learn the first time they wanted to join the crypto scheme because the real safety started from the coin the investor chooses then show to keep the wallet secure and never keep crypto on exchange for the long term.

Well I think what he meant is that no one is a dumby and that before you as an investor makes that move to invest in any cryptocurrency you must have done your own research about that coin you interested.

Board footer