uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-03-20 15:41:01

level

Re: The list of CRP cryptocurrency exchanges

KingCRP;6113 wrote:

Guys let’s take a quick survey and actually find out which exchange is the best to deal on CRP Crypton through public opinion, so guys if you have used a good amount of those exchanges which exchange is the best.

First I never like KYC require platform and I am careful with the exchange I provide my private information. Therefore, I will go for the Crypton Exchange anytime any day.

#27 2023-03-20 19:30:54

CrytoCynthia

level;6221 wrote:
KingCRP;6113 wrote:

Guys let’s take a quick survey and actually find out which exchange is the best to deal on CRP Crypton through public opinion, so guys if you have used a good amount of those exchanges which exchange is the best.

First I never like KYC require platform and I am careful with the exchange I provide my private information. Therefore, I will go for the Crypton Exchange anytime any day.

It’s a risk giving out your Kyc information to any platform what so ever, so I don’t value any exchanges that desperately demands one to give out their kyc informations.

#28 2023-03-21 23:59:28

thrive

CrytoCynthia;6247 wrote:
level;6221 wrote:
KingCRP;6113 wrote:

It’s a risk giving out your Kyc information to any platform what so ever, so I don’t value any exchanges that desperately demands one to give out their kyc informations.

Yes, it's not a good thing to provide private information to any platform or exchange.

#29 2023-05-04 21:22:46

CrytoCynthia

In terms of where CRP Crypton is listed i don’t think Latoken should be in the option for that because it’s actually a poor exchange if you asked me.

#30 2023-05-04 21:44:26

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;7660 wrote:

In terms of where CRP Crypton is listed i don’t think Latoken should be in the option for that because it’s actually a poor exchange if you asked me.

I think many complaints has come on the bad services la token has to offer and it’s not only with the Utopia p2p CRP but generally on all of its coins.

#31 2023-05-04 21:47:37

full

CrytoCynthia;6247 wrote:
level;6221 wrote:
KingCRP;6113 wrote:

Yes, KYC can be risky if provided one's private information to the wrong platform but there's no way we can exclude the KYC aspect away from the cryptocurrency market.

#32 2023-05-04 21:49:37

joanna

full;7670 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6247 wrote:
level;6221 wrote:

Yes, KYC can be risky if provided one's private information to the wrong platform but there's no way we can exclude the KYC aspect away from the cryptocurrency market.

Actually, we cant blame the Centralized exchange for requesting KYC from their users because they are just following the rules and regulations provided to them by the SEC.

#33 2023-05-04 22:07:09

CrytoCynthia

full;6185 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6136 wrote:
KingCRP;6113 wrote:

Well I don’t know if this survey would be possible because not everyone has used all the exchanges CRP Crypton is listed in and many already just prefers the Crypton exchange.

I have made use of the CoinTiger exchange and it took the exchange team about 15-30 minutes before they credited the CRP into my account and it take maximum of 2 minutes to credit my account.

That’s great thanks for sharing you experience but I would want to know directly from you what’s is the best exchange that has listed CRP Crypton that you have used.

#34 2023-05-04 23:14:02

Vastextension

joanna;7671 wrote:
full;7670 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6247 wrote:

Actually, we cant blame the Centralized exchange for requesting KYC from their users because they are just following the rules and regulations provided to them by the SEC.

Meanwhile, I believe the major cause of the KYC/AML we see in the cryptocurrency today are the crypto scammer and hackers that are abusing the decentralized cryptocurrency potential which makes the SEC intervene in the crypto market by introducing KYC/AML rules.

#35 2023-05-04 23:14:28

oba

Vastextension;7716 wrote:
joanna;7671 wrote:
full;7670 wrote:

Meanwhile, I believe the major cause of the KYC/AML we see in the cryptocurrency today are the crypto scammer and hackers that are abusing the decentralized cryptocurrency potential which makes the SEC intervene in the crypto market by introducing KYC/AML rules.

Apart from the KYC aspect which you guys mentioned to be the drawback of Centralized exchange, there are more drawbacks that I dislike about Centralized exchange is the higher fees. An example Binance's high withdrawal fee years ago before they make an amendment after enriching their pocket through a high withdrawal fee.

#36 2023-05-04 23:15:09

level

oba;7717 wrote:
Vastextension;7716 wrote:
joanna;7671 wrote:

Apart from the KYC aspect which you guys mentioned to be the drawback of Centralized exchange, there are more drawbacks that I dislike about Centralized exchange is the higher fees. An example Binance's high withdrawal fee years ago before they make an amendment after enriching their pocket through a high withdrawal fee.

Yes, centralized exchanges do charge ridiculous fees for their services compared to decentralized exchanges which can make trading more expensive for users. Another reason is the susceptibility to censorship and control by governments and other regulatory bodies. This is the reason why I will always choose Crypton Exchange as the best exchange for me to trade CRP coins.

#37 2023-05-05 21:14:22

KingCRP

Well I haven’t used all the exchanges that has listed CRP but my best in no particular other is Crypton Exchange, LBank Exchange, cointiger Exchange this three exchanges.

#38 2023-05-05 21:41:42

JONSNOWING

KingCRP;7789 wrote:

Well I haven’t used all the exchanges that has listed CRP but my best in no particular other is Crypton Exchange, LBank Exchange, cointiger Exchange this three exchanges.

With those exchanges you just mentioned mate you have used all the best exchanges the rest arent that bad but this three you mentioned are also my list of exchanges that has Listed CRP .

#39 2023-05-05 22:29:51

Dozie

JONSNOWING;7812 wrote:
KingCRP;7789 wrote:

With those exchanges you just mentioned mate you have used all the best exchanges the rest arent that bad but this three you mentioned are also my list of exchanges that has Listed CRP .

Yes Crypton Exchange, Lbank exchange, coin tiger exchange are awesome exchanges but how about Hotbit no one talks about it?

#40 2023-05-06 19:06:07

CrytoCynthia

full;6185 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6136 wrote:
KingCRP;6113 wrote:

Well I don’t know if this survey would be possible because not everyone has used all the exchanges CRP Crypton is listed in and many already just prefers the Crypton exchange.

I have made use of the CoinTiger exchange and it took the exchange team about 15-30 minutes before they credited the CRP into my account and it take maximum of 2 minutes to credit my account.

15-30 that’s a hell lot of time how come about that? If that’s the case I think I am not a big fan of cointiger exchange any more because that’s outrageous.

#41 2023-05-06 19:24:16

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;7864 wrote:
full;6185 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6136 wrote:

15-30 that’s a hell lot of time how come about that? If that’s the case I think I am not a big fan of cointiger exchange any more because that’s outrageous.

Well I won’t be in a haste to blame cointiger exchange about that delay, I have used them on several occasions and I haven’t experienced such issues .

#42 2023-05-06 19:38:16

Kelechi

I believe it's was network issues, I don't think cointiger exchange has any delays on their transactions time it's always been fast from my end.

#43 2023-05-07 21:49:19

full

CrytoCynthia;7864 wrote:
full;6185 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6136 wrote:

That doesn't mean you should be a big fan of the exchange since Crypton Exchange still has limited trading pairs but if you want to trade CRP, UUSD, BTC, Monero, and DAI make use of Crypton Exchange.

#44 2023-05-07 21:51:44

thrive

full;8055 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7864 wrote:
full;6185 wrote:

That doesn't mean you should be a big fan of the exchange since Crypton Exchange still has limited trading pairs but if you want to trade CRP, UUSD, BTC, Monero, and DAI make use of Crypton Exchange.

If the limited trading pair of the Crypton Exchange is fixed most of the top cryptocurrency exchanges won't get the chance to match up with the potential of the Crypton Exchange.

#45 2023-05-07 21:54:57

IyaJJJ

KingCRP;7877 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7864 wrote:
full;6185 wrote:

Well I won’t be in a haste to blame cointiger exchange about that delay, I have used them on several occasions and I haven’t experienced such issues .

Maybe you don't do the time calculation when you make use of the exchange because they have a certain amount of transaction confirmation before the CRP coin sent to your deposit wallet address on the exchange will be credited into your account.

#46 2023-05-07 21:57:57

joanna

IyaJJJ;8057 wrote:
KingCRP;7877 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7864 wrote:

Maybe you don't do the time calculation when you make use of the exchange because they have a certain amount of transaction confirmation before the CRP coin sent to your deposit wallet address on the exchange will be credited into your account.

Yes, you have a point all centralized exchanges always prioritize some number of transaction confirmations of a transaction before they deliver it to their user account but on Crypton Exchange, the transaction is delivered without delay.

#47 2023-05-07 22:21:11

JONSNOWING

joanna;8058 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8057 wrote:
KingCRP;7877 wrote:

Yes, you have a point all centralized exchanges always prioritize some number of transaction confirmations of a transaction before they deliver it to their user account but on Crypton Exchange, the transaction is delivered without delay.

The worse part of cryptocurrency officially has to be the fact that there exist some bits of centralization. This is one of the things stopping cryptocurrency mass adoption.

#48 2023-05-15 17:43:59

Dozie

So much exchanges to choose from, it's advice to use the exchange that suites you and you are very comfortable with, for me right now that exchange would be crypton exchange.

#49 2023-05-16 22:03:52

KAMSI_UG

Dozie;8530 wrote:

So much exchanges to choose from, it's advice to use the exchange that suites you and you are very comfortable with, for me right now that exchange would be crypton exchange.

When trying to choose an exchange always go for safety, and decentralization this are very important because not so much good News has been said on exchanges.

#50 2023-05-16 22:13:26

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;8707 wrote:
Dozie;8530 wrote:

When trying to choose an exchange always go for safety, and decentralization this are very important because not so much good News has been said on exchanges.

People always expose themselves by using the wrong exchanges they mostly go for popularity and this is never completely sure so mate always do your own research.

Board footer