uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-03-18 14:48:56

Cat

Re: Bot Setup Problem

oba;5955 wrote:

There are ways people can support the UtopiaP2P project without mining. You can create a channel on their application client and invite people there. Mind you can also monetize it.
The second I believe is making use of their Crypton Exchange.

that's what my team does, we attract people to utopia through competitions. And we are waiting for monetisation to be connected, because such activity is too expensive.

#77 2023-03-19 12:50:57

Camavinga

oba;5955 wrote:

There are ways people can support the UtopiaP2P project without mining. You can create a channel on their application client and invite people there. Mind you can also monetize it.

Thank you mate, since i joined this ecosystem i makw use of Crypton exchange, i like the exchange and i have not had any problems using it, and i think for people who haven’t used it, they should give it a try, and i am sure they are going to get hooked into it. I would look into creating a channel, once set up i would post it here on the forum.

#78 2023-03-19 13:35:25

oba

Camavinga;6071 wrote:
oba;5955 wrote:

Thank you mate, since i joined this ecosystem i makw use of Crypton exchange, i like the exchange and i have not had any problems using it, and i think for people who haven’t used it, they should give it a try, and i am sure they are going to get hooked into it. I would look into creating a channel, once set up i would post it here on the forum.

It is nice to know that you have already used the Crypton Exchange because we still have some people that underestimated the exchange. What I like about the exchange is that whoever uses it always turns out to be the exchange enthusiast.

#79 2023-03-20 08:54:05

Camavinga

oba;6077 wrote:

What I like about the exchange is that whoever uses it always turns out to be the exchange enthusiast.

Very correct, i know people that had issues with other exchanges that are still yet to be resolved till this day, but i have not heard of any complaints about the Crypton exchange. I have also introduced it to some of my friends and their feedback has been very positive, let us continue to create awareness about Utopia and its features.

#80 2023-03-20 15:26:24

full

Camavinga;6213 wrote:
oba;6077 wrote:

What I like about the exchange is that whoever uses it always turns out to be the exchange enthusiast.

Very correct, i know people that had issues with other exchanges that are still yet to be resolved till this day, but i have not heard of any complaints about the Crypton exchange. I have also introduced it to some of my friends and their feedback has been very positive, let us continue to create awareness about Utopia and its features.

You do something that's incredible by introducing the Crypton Exchange to your friend due to the ease and the privacy level the exchange provides. It is like the fact that the exchange supported countless recipient wallet

Last edited by full (2023-03-20 15:41:47)

#81 2023-03-20 15:49:10

level

full;6220 wrote:
Camavinga;6213 wrote:
oba;6077 wrote:

You do something that's incredible by introducing the Crypton Exchange to your friend due to the ease and the privacy level the exchange provides. It is like the fact that the exchange supported countless recipient wallet

Introducing friends to the Utopia project is indeed an incredible thing to do and I am hoping to see more users engaging in doing things as the above user has done.
Having said that, a lot of good things have been said about the Crypton exchange but I will beg the dev team to maintain the good standard that the exchange had.

#82 2023-03-21 09:05:36

oba

Camavinga;6213 wrote:
oba;6077 wrote:

Glad to hear this from you but you never ask me how I know that people that use the Crypton Exchange later turn out to be exchange enthusiasts. This is because it is something that happened to me and some of the users of the Utopia I know.

#83 2023-03-21 11:56:55

Camavinga

level;6223 wrote:

Having said that, a lot of good things have been said about the Crypton exchange but I will beg the dev team to maintain the good standard that the exchange had.

I am sure they will, one thing that makes people to stop using an exchange is when they lose trust and faith in the exchange, so if the dev team maintains their standard and numerous customers are not complaining of one issue or the other they faced, then we can say more enthusiasts would be eager to use the exchange.

#84 2023-03-21 22:09:52

IyaJJJ

oba;6329 wrote:
Camavinga;6213 wrote:
oba;6077 wrote:

Glad to hear this from you but you never ask me how I know that people that use the Crypton Exchange later turn out to be exchange enthusiasts. This is because it is something that happened to me and some of the users of the Utopia I know.

There's no doubt about what you said. I was also once in the same boat and decided to try out the Crypton exchange when I saw some user talking about it on the Utopia P2P application client.

#85 2023-03-21 22:21:32

oba

IyaJJJ;6403 wrote:
oba;6329 wrote:
Camavinga;6213 wrote:

There's no doubt about what you said. I was also once in the same boat and decided to try out the Crypton exchange when I saw some user talking about it on the Utopia P2P application client.

That's cool. What makes an enthusiast of the Crypton exchange is the exchange provides the industry's leading order book matching engine and slew of features that make crypto trading easy for both novices and pros. What about you?

#86 2023-03-21 22:25:57

IyaJJJ

oba;6410 wrote:
IyaJJJ;6403 wrote:
oba;6329 wrote:

That's cool. What makes an enthusiast of the Crypton exchange is the exchange provides the industry's leading order book matching engine and slew of features that make crypto trading easy for both novices and pros. What about you?

What makes the Crypton exchange exceptional in my eyes is the exchange's massive wallet address for a single user, as well as instant deposits and withdrawals with no limits or restrictions.

#87 2023-03-21 22:55:12

thrive

IyaJJJ;6403 wrote:
oba;6329 wrote:
Camavinga;6213 wrote:

To be honest, that is the exact way I also make use of the Crypton Exchange. When I first saw the users saying good things about the Crypton Exchange I first thought it was just hype until I make use of the exchange and now I am glad I decided to try the exchange.

#88 2023-03-21 22:56:48

joanna

thrive;6424 wrote:
IyaJJJ;6403 wrote:
oba;6329 wrote:

To be honest, that is the exact way I also make use of the Crypton Exchange. When I first saw the users saying good things about the Crypton Exchange I first thought it was just hype until I make use of the exchange and now I am glad I decided to try the exchange.

I also have a lot of good things to say about the crypton exchange but the only thing I believe the developer team needs to fix on the Crypton exchange is adding more coin and it will be nice if they start with Ethereum since there's tangible privacy trading for it in the cryptocurrency market.

#89 2023-03-22 10:45:06

Camavinga

joanna;6426 wrote:

I also have a lot of good things to say about the crypton exchange but the only thing I believe the developer team needs to fix on the Crypton exchange is adding more coin and it will be nice if they start with Ethereum since there's tangible privacy trading for it in the cryptocurrency market.

I believe you, if there are sufficient trading pairs and enough coin options there would be more demand in the exchange, but if people cannot trade the coin of their choice on the exchange, they will surely look elsewhere, so this is one aspect the dev team have to work on, though i know everything needs time.

#90 2023-03-22 12:27:04

oba

Camavinga;6459 wrote:
joanna;6426 wrote:

I believe you, if there are sufficient trading pairs and enough coin options there would be more demand in the exchange, but if people cannot trade the coin of their choice on the exchange, they will surely look elsewhere, so this is one aspect the dev team have to work on, though i know everything needs time.

Speaking of sufficient trading pairs and I think if the developer team involved in the development of the Crypton Exchange could add Ethereum, Bnb, and some privacy coins as their step to the sufficient trading pair the demand the exchange will have just for these 3 coins will be enormous.

#91 2023-03-22 22:33:25

level

Camavinga;6344 wrote:
level;6223 wrote:

I am sure they will, one thing that makes people to stop using an exchange is when they lose trust and faith in the exchange, so if the dev team maintains their standard and numerous customers are not complaining of one issue or the other they faced, then we can say more enthusiasts would be eager to use the exchange.

Not only an exchange, but this is also something that happens in every business setting either online or offline cause it's important for a business owner or the dev team of a project to always introduce a constant development of their platform so it could be ahead of the game.

#92 2023-03-22 22:34:08

thrive

joanna;6426 wrote:
thrive;6424 wrote:
IyaJJJ;6403 wrote:

You're not the only one that believes the developer needs to do something about the limited cryptocurrency pair on the Crypton exchange and I believe they are working on it as you can see they have added some new features to the Utopia application client.

#93 2023-03-22 23:54:55

joanna

thrive;6551 wrote:
joanna;6426 wrote:
thrive;6424 wrote:

You're not the only one that believes the developer needs to do something about the limited cryptocurrency pair on the Crypton exchange and I believe they are working on it as you can see they have added some new features to the Utopia application client.

I read a thread about the developer team latest upgrade for the Idyll browser i believe its a sign that we should expect more interesting upgrade of the project this year.

#94 2023-03-22 23:59:08

joanna

Camavinga;6459 wrote:
joanna;6426 wrote:

Getting more demand, use, and traffic of the Crypton Exchange is the major reason I bring up the suggestion of the Crypton Exchange adding more cryptocurrency. Besides, this is the only drawback I see on the exchange.

#95 2023-03-23 14:45:28

Camavinga

joanna;6587 wrote:

Besides, this is the only drawback I see on the exchange.

I believe so too, because i am sure traders would be looking for more trading pairs and if they can’t find them, they would unfortunately look elsewhere. Do you have an idea as to why there are not enough trading pairs in the crypton exchange? And is there even a way to suggest to the developers to do something about it, because if will indeed be very helpful for the ecosystem.

#96 2023-04-04 18:21:06

Detroit

joanna;6587 wrote:
Camavinga;6459 wrote:
joanna;6426 wrote:

Getting more demand, use, and traffic of the Crypton Exchange is the major reason I bring up the suggestion of the Crypton Exchange adding more cryptocurrency. Besides, this is the only drawback I see on the exchange.

Good suggestion. This will skyrocket the use of their exchange to a very high number of traffic.  I think in business it's all about what you can offer. That's where Utopia comes in.

#97 2023-04-04 22:40:40

joanna

Camavinga;6606 wrote:
joanna;6587 wrote:

Besides, this is the only drawback I see on the exchange.

I believe so too, because i am sure traders would be looking for more trading pairs and if they can’t find them, they would unfortunately look elsewhere. Do you have an idea as to why there are not enough trading pairs in the crypton exchange? And is there even a way to suggest to the developers to do something about it, because if will indeed be very helpful for the ecosystem.

Apart from cryptocurrency trader, even normal cryptocurrency enthusiast like myself that already have huge enthusiasm in the Crypton Exchange due to it good anonymous service i am also thirsty for more trading pair.

#98 2023-04-04 22:51:33

level

Detroit;6721 wrote:
joanna;6587 wrote:
Camavinga;6459 wrote:

Good suggestion. This will skyrocket the use of their exchange to a very high number of traffic.  I think in business it's all about what you can offer. That's where Utopia comes in.

Numerous variables generate traffic for cryptocurrency exchanges and some of the main factors that constantly boost the volume of transactions on cryptocurrency exchanges include
User-friendly interface and features
Range of cryptocurrencies and trading options
Promotions and incentives

#99 2023-04-04 22:54:08

thrive

level;6780 wrote:
Detroit;6721 wrote:
joanna;6587 wrote:

Numerous variables generate traffic for cryptocurrency exchanges and some of the main factors that constantly boost the volume of transactions on cryptocurrency exchanges include
User-friendly interface and features
Range of cryptocurrencies and trading options
Promotions and incentives

Meanwhile, the Crypton exchange has the needed user-friendly interface but lacks the range of cryptocurrency. Besides, it also lacks trading volume and liquidity.

#100 2023-04-05 06:29:41

Camavinga

Detroit;6721 wrote:

I think so too, and honestly i do not know why the developers have not decided to add more trading pairs to the exchange, every other thing about the exchange is perfect, this is the final step to take the exchange to full adoption and i suggest that the developers take a look at it.

Board footer