Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-03-20 22:54:14

thrive

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2022

CrytoCynthia;6262 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6259 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6180 wrote:

Market history of a coin is not only checked to see how good a coin is doing this is also check how bad a coin would be. It generally helps people make decisions.

And checking the market record or history of any coin, how does that help any one be able to predict the future outcome of that coin? I believe it would still me difficult.

Well the market history of a coin can help in your predictions in several ways. You would be able to decipher the strength of the coin in market conditions like the bull and the bear market.

The market historical data help market analysis make prediction about the possible trend the market may take but the developer team service, concept, project utility and the use case put in place determine what the future have for the project.

#52 2023-03-20 22:56:58

IyaJJJ

Kelechi;6279 wrote:

Well I have to be honest it wasn't the market history that made me buy CRP Crypton, although it's amongst the reason, it wasn't the main reason for me.

Same here market history is not what makes me have confidence in Crypton coin and I have enthusiasm for the project after learning about the UtopiaP2P main reason for creating the project and the potential users to create.

#53 2023-03-20 23:10:50

joanna

Yes, the history of crypto prices is good to analyze but the best way to analyze any crypto is to develop a strategy base on the coin foundation. An example, CRP is an organic price base coin with no whale manipulation. Trading like hype base coin will lead to wasted effort.

#54 2023-03-21 19:58:27

CrytoCynthia

joanna;6304 wrote:

Yes, the history of crypto prices is good to analyze but the best way to analyze any crypto is to develop a strategy base on the coin foundation. An example, CRP is an organic price base coin with no whale manipulation. Trading like hype base coin will lead to wasted effort.

I have seen many coins under the influence of the whales and how uncertain they can be, I think part of the reason CRP Crypton remains very stable is due to the fact that it’s not easily manipulated by whales.

#55 2023-03-21 21:38:03

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;6373 wrote:
joanna;6304 wrote:

I have seen many coins under the influence of the whales and how uncertain they can be, I think part of the reason CRP Crypton remains very stable is due to the fact that it’s not easily manipulated by whales.

One thing whales do is to buy coins in bulk there by increasing the demand of this coins and after a while they start to dump it bulk quantities also there by reducing the demand and causing a fall in the price.

#56 2023-03-21 22:15:08

Kelechi

KingCRP;6391 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6373 wrote:
joanna;6304 wrote:

One thing whales do is to buy coins in bulk there by increasing the demand of this coins and after a while they start to dump it bulk quantities also there by reducing the demand and causing a fall in the price.

Okay everyone is of the reasoning that CRP Crypton is not affected by the whales but if whales can just buy coins and affect the value by actions they take, why won't they also do so with CRP.

#57 2023-03-21 23:43:18

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;6407 wrote:
KingCRP;6391 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6373 wrote:

Okay everyone is of the reasoning that CRP Crypton is not affected by the whales but if whales can just buy coins and affect the value by actions they take, why won't they also do so with CRP.

Well the market of CRP Crypton is very strong and not even the action of the whales can affect it. It's a coin that has built on a decentralized network and Utopia p2p is a Blockchain on its own so if would be very difficult to manipulate m

#58 2023-03-22 16:04:50

oba

KingCRP;6391 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6373 wrote:
joanna;6304 wrote:

If I understand you clearly this is the exact strategy used by the pump and dump channel and that's why I never trust most of the influence posts on social media because most of them use their social media as a means to lure their prey.

#59 2023-03-22 18:01:48

Lanistergame2

Kelechi;6407 wrote:

This question cannot be answered directly. On one hand yes, CRP would be affected by whales as we are still at the maturation stage and the wealth in the project is not yet fully spread out, this is normal for such a project.

On the other hand, believe in the project and the coin is high among the community. They would be less willing to give up their coins cause of movement in the market.

#60 2023-03-22 19:34:02

CrytoCynthia

Well yes whales are notorious in affecting the price equilibrium of coins, I don’t want to be in a haste to judge but I still believe that whales may have some bit of manipulation if they actually want to.

#61 2023-03-22 22:33:33

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;6503 wrote:

Well yes whales are notorious in affecting the price equilibrium of coins, I don’t want to be in a haste to judge but I still believe that whales may have some bit of manipulation if they actually want to.

CRP Crypton has shown considerable growth and development and if the whales hasn't yet been able to manipulate it I wonder when they would do so.

#62 2023-03-22 23:27:04

level

oba;6487 wrote:
KingCRP;6391 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6373 wrote:

If I understand you clearly this is the exact strategy used by the pump and dump channel and that's why I never trust most of the influence posts on social media because most of them use their social media as a means to lure their prey.

There's no need to prolong the matter. The strategy explained by the user is the exact strategy used by the pump and dump channel which always promises investors great Roi but later scams them.

#63 2023-03-22 23:31:30

IyaJJJ

Lanistergame2;6498 wrote:
Kelechi;6407 wrote:

This question cannot be answered directly. On one hand yes, CRP would be affected by whales as we are still at the maturation stage and the wealth in the project is not yet fully spread out, this is normal for such a project.

On the other hand, believe in the project and the coin is high among the community. They would be less willing to give up their coins cause of movement in the market.

How can you be sure that a crypto that's said to have a no manipulation will be affected by the whales? Are you part of the dev team?
No matter how high the hope thats giving to the community some people will still sell their coin and only those that understand the concept, what the future have in stock for the project and also join the project not for greed will ever giveup their coins.

#64 2023-03-22 23:58:06

joanna

CrytoCynthia;6373 wrote:
joanna;6304 wrote:

Maybe it's because it's not easy to manipulate by a whale but from what I read the Crypton coin was said to no whale manipulated potential coin.
Concerning the influencer, I believe they are one of the problems we have in the crypto market because they have misled a lot of crypto newbies.

#65 2023-03-24 08:21:58

Cat

KingCRP;5105 wrote:

Yes mate CRP Crypton has seen amazing growth and that’s why it’s getting so much attention right now, CRP Crypton is one coin that isn’t only good for holding it can actually be put in use.

does it make sense to invest large sums in crp?

#66 2023-04-05 05:23:08

full

Cat;6610 wrote:
KingCRP;5105 wrote:

Yes mate CRP Crypton has seen amazing growth and that’s why it’s getting so much attention right now, CRP Crypton is one coin that isn’t only good for holding it can actually be put in use.

Yes, it does make sense if you understand the potential of the coin and how it will be relevant in the future. However, it is essential to note that investing in cryptocurrency is risky, and it is not guaranteed that you will make significant gains or become super rich.

#67 2023-04-05 21:34:54

CrytoCynthia

Utopia p2p did well 2022 and this project has been doing well for a very long time but if I am to give my two cent I would say this year would be the best year for Utopia p2p and CRP Crypton.

#68 2023-04-05 22:48:35

oba

full;6798 wrote:
Cat;6610 wrote:
KingCRP;5105 wrote:

Yes, it does make sense if you understand the potential of the coin and how it will be relevant in the future. However, it is essential to note that investing in cryptocurrency is risky, and it is not guaranteed that you will make significant gains or become super rich.

That's correct. Some cryptocurrency investors misunderstand this and believe if they invested in cryptocurrency their way to wealth is guaranteed because they ignore the highly volatile potential of crypto.

#69 2023-04-05 22:49:41

IyaJJJ

oba;6899 wrote:
full;6798 wrote:
Cat;6610 wrote:

That's correct. Some cryptocurrency investors misunderstand this and believe if they invested in cryptocurrency their way to wealth is guaranteed because they ignore the highly volatile potential of crypto.

Yes, despite the potential and opportunity presented by crypto their value always fluctuates and could also lead to significant losses. To reduce risks, it is crucial to invest prudently and only with money you can afford to lose.

#70 2023-04-07 09:29:15

Lanistergame2

Cat;6610 wrote:

It makes sense to invest as much as you can afford to lose at any point in time. Capital can only be too high relative to income or savings, someone who is worth $1,000,000 can invest 5-10% of that which is $50,000 - $100,000 and it is a conservative amount.

For someone else, it is a very large amount and they would not be able to afford it.

#71 2023-04-07 09:45:08

full

Lanistergame2;7090 wrote:
Cat;6610 wrote:

It makes sense to invest as much as you can afford to lose at any point in time. Capital can only be too high relative to income or savings, someone who is worth $1,000,000 can invest 5-10% of that which is $50,000 - $100,000 and it is a conservative amount.

For someone else, it is a very large amount and they would not be able to afford it.

Absolutely and that's why people are always advised to make use of the Dollar-Cost Averaging strategy in every investment decision no matter how promising the investment may look. This is should be the major practice of all cryptocurrency investors and enthusiasts since we are dealing with a high potential and risky market.

#72 2023-05-18 17:28:20

CrytoCynthia

Well if you can check the track record of CRP crypton right now you would notice that this coin has really done well for itself and has had good growth but I can say there has been some drops in price here and there.

#73 2023-05-18 18:49:36

joanna

CrytoCynthia;9018 wrote:

Well if you can check the track record of CRP crypton right now you would notice that this coin has really done well for itself and has had good growth but I can say there has been some drops in price here and there.

Yes, Crypton coin is doing base on 24-hour trading volume, and about the dump in price, Crypton coin is not the only cryptocurrency that experiences a dump in price.

#74 2023-05-18 19:38:03

oba

joanna;9042 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9018 wrote:

Yes, Crypton coin is doing base on 24-hour trading volume, and about the dump in price, Crypton coin is not the only cryptocurrency that experiences a dump in price.

Dump in price is a normal thing all cryptocurrency experience since last week and the cryptocurrency that didn't experience the dump are the hype base coin. I'm not even sure if there's one of the hype base that didnt experience dump in price.

#75 2023-05-18 19:39:58

IyaJJJ

oba;9063 wrote:
joanna;9042 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9018 wrote:

Dump in price is a normal thing all cryptocurrency experience since last week and the cryptocurrency that didn't experience the dump are the hype base coin. I'm not even sure if there's one of the hype base that didnt experience dump in price.

You're correct and one thing that's important is that the Crypton coin is a powerful bearish resilient cryptocurrency with the needed longevity. Besides, if we keep our coin on the uWallet we will have something to complement the dump in price.

Board footer