uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-03-19 22:55:30

IyaJJJ

Re: Is it possible in the future that Utopia p2p will support DeFi?

KAMSI_UG;5866 wrote:

Well Last year of 2021 Utopia p2p released their plan for the year and in it there was a plan for the team to have a launch pad and we all know what a launchpad serves as. So yes Utopia p2p may sometimes in the future support defi .

Even if they didn't release a statement on what you pointed out since DeFi is something that has to do with decentralization which is something the UtopiaP2P developer team makes their top priority there's a huge chance for us to have DeFi on this project.

#27 2023-03-19 23:19:24

joanna

Detroit;6138 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5866 wrote:

Well Last year of 2021 Utopia p2p released their plan for the year and in it there was a plan for the team to have a launch pad and we all know what a launchpad serves as. So yes Utopia p2p may sometimes in the future support defi .

I have heard of defi before buy I really do not understand how it works. I have been looking forward to who really understands it and explains it to me. I don't know if you can do that me for. You can just send me a link to read up, thanks.

DeFi was introduced into the cryptocurrency market as an alternative to institutional banking since it's based on decentralization it generates more trust and earnings for investors and the developer teams.

#28 2023-03-19 23:22:59

JONSNOWING

IyaJJJ;6161 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5866 wrote:

Even if they didn't release a statement on what you pointed out since DeFi is something that has to do with decentralization which is something the UtopiaP2P developer team makes their top priority there's a huge chance for us to have DeFi on this project.

Yes mate I believe that's true, the decentralized features would attract Utopia p2p but how is defi different from cryptocurrency it self when cryptocurrency should be decentralized itself.

#29 2023-03-19 23:25:50

full

CrytoCynthia;6119 wrote:

When you said defi do you mean any defi project or in general term Defi. Well I have been in Utopia p2p long enough and I have seen the project partner with other projects that is of benefits to its community.

I have also joined the UtopiaP2P project to know some important aspects of the project but I have never once seen the Utopia project partner with other projects and what I see is them sponsoring some crypto/blockchain event.
Having said that, I was talking about the dev team adding DeFi where we can put our CRP for some time and earn passively through it.

#30 2023-03-20 00:48:22

level

Kelechi;6142 wrote:
Detroit;6138 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5866 wrote:

I have heard of defi before buy I really do not understand how it works. I have been looking forward to who really understands it and explains it to me. I don't know if you can do that me for. You can just send me a link to read up, thanks.

Defi  is a short form of decentralized finance and a big yes Utopiap2p can likely get involved in decentralized finances, Utopia p2p is a decentralized project them self and they would feel it's wise to explore the decentralized finance system.

I will be happy to see it happen on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem since DeFi always encourages long-term holding. I believe it will increase investor enthusiasm and long-term holding if added to the Utopia features.

#31 2023-03-20 17:33:01

Detroit

Kelechi;6142 wrote:
Detroit;6138 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5866 wrote:

Defi  is a short form of decentralized finance and a big yes Utopiap2p can likely get involved in decentralized finances, Utopia p2p is a decentralized project them self and they would feel it's wise to explore the decentralized finance system.

Oh,  I see. When you say it is likely that Utopia p2p can get involved, are you saying it is open to the little or small decentralized unit like the utopia community?? If so what criteria does this platform looks out for? How easy is it to assessable?

#32 2023-03-20 17:44:30

Detroit

JONSNOWING;6159 wrote:
thrive;6158 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5851 wrote:

Safety in the cryptocurrency space has a lot to do with the holder of the coin and one of the major rule is that you must not keep your coin on an exchange as it is a very risky move. Not your wallet, not your coin.

How safe is a cryptocurrency enthusiast's investment in crypto started from what the investor chooses to learn the first time they wanted to join the crypto scheme because the real safety started from the coin the investor chooses then show to keep the wallet secure and never keep crypto on exchange for the long term.

Well I think what he meant is that no one is a dumby and that before you as an investor makes that move to invest in any cryptocurrency you must have done your own research about that coin you interested.

I see your point mate.  But I want you to understand that you may do your research on some digital coins or investments and at the end of the day it crumbles. It's just a matter of timing.

Last edited by Detroit (2023-03-20 17:45:42)

#33 2023-03-20 21:10:30

KAMSI_UG

Detroit;6227 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6159 wrote:
thrive;6158 wrote:

How safe is a cryptocurrency enthusiast's investment in crypto started from what the investor chooses to learn the first time they wanted to join the crypto scheme because the real safety started from the coin the investor chooses then show to keep the wallet secure and never keep crypto on exchange for the long term.

Well I think what he meant is that no one is a dumby and that before you as an investor makes that move to invest in any cryptocurrency you must have done your own research about that coin you interested.

I see your point mate.  But I want you to understand that you may do your research on some digital coins or investments and at the end of the day it crumbles. It's just a matter of timing.

Well that’s called power of uncertainty it’s not only in cryptocurrency it’s a part of general life but we won’t stop to do our research or make calculated decisions because of the power of uncertainty.

#34 2023-03-20 22:55:20

Kelechi

It's not only the power of uncertainty also the power of volatile, so every well doing coin with  a greatness should always have in mind that any thing can happen.

But I would always everyone should not be scared of uncertainty just take your medication.

#35 2023-03-21 12:23:54

oba

Detroit;6225 wrote:
Kelechi;6142 wrote:
Detroit;6138 wrote:

Oh,  I see. When you say it is likely that Utopia p2p can get involved, are you saying it is open to the little or small decentralized unit like the utopia community?? If so what criteria does this platform looks out for? How easy is it to assessable?

There's nothing difficult there. The UtopiaP2P is a finished project and also provide decentralized service with the aim of making privacy available in all setting. This technically means they all that it take to make wonder happen in the market

#36 2023-03-21 18:48:37

Lanistergame2

Utopia does not need to take a tag and call that DeFi; it is already a decentralized system as well as a financial one. The problem with many projects is that they want to conform into small boxes which they think people are shopping for without any regard to the utility.

Utopia as it is ticks all the boxes of a decentralized financial project using the conventional definition.

#37 2023-03-21 22:09:33

KAMSI_UG

I am big on decentralized finance and from what Utopia p2p stands for they would also be big on decentralized finance as well to. So I can only expect Utopia p2p to support decentralized finances Defi .

#38 2023-03-21 22:34:46

JONSNOWING

The decentralized finances sector,. Is a sector of Cryptocurrency that did not take off as many people would have excepted it to so I believe it's a great thing that Utopia p2p would get involved in it .

#39 2023-03-21 22:54:54

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;6413 wrote:

The decentralized finances sector,. Is a sector of Cryptocurrency that did not take off as many people would have excepted it to so I believe it's a great thing that Utopia p2p would get involved in it .

Utopia p2p has worked with both decentralized and centralized project before and I won't be surprised if Utopia p2p supports the decentralized finance in future.

#40 2023-03-22 15:58:18

oba

Kelechi;6423 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6413 wrote:

Utopia p2p has worked with both decentralized and centralized project before and I won't be surprised if Utopia p2p supports the decentralized finance in future.

Are you serious when you said UtopiaP2P has worked with both decentralized and centralized projects before? I'm asking cause I am unware of this before. Could tell me the name of those projects?

#41 2023-03-22 19:32:08

CrytoCynthia

oba;6486 wrote:
Kelechi;6423 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6413 wrote:

Are you serious when you said UtopiaP2P has worked with both decentralized and centralized projects before? I'm asking cause I am unware of this before. Could tell me the name of those projects?

Yes I can certify that, Utopia p2p has partnered with lots of projects in the past for the benefit of their community and I am certain some of them a centralized like TradeOgre.

#42 2023-03-22 20:22:03

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;6501 wrote:
oba;6486 wrote:
Kelechi;6423 wrote:

Yes I can certify that, Utopia p2p has partnered with lots of projects in the past for the benefit of their community and I am certain some of them a centralized like TradeOgre.

Well I won’t dispute all you have just said but most of them were just a short term partnership but anything that would bring about progress for the community I believe Utopia p2p would be doing it.

#43 2023-03-22 22:12:20

Kelechi

KingCRP;6518 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6501 wrote:
oba;6486 wrote:

Well I won’t dispute all you have just said but most of them were just a short term partnership but anything that would bring about progress for the community I believe Utopia p2p would be doing it.

Well I believe that Utopia p2p doesn't discriminate when they are trying to select a project To partner with, so centralized or decentralized they can support them

#44 2023-03-22 23:09:25

thrive

KingCRP;6518 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6501 wrote:
oba;6486 wrote:

I see this partnership last year if I could remember and it was just a partnership TradeOgre had with Utopia P2P just to take advantage of the ecosystem privacy browsing application to serve their customers that are privacy enthusiasts.

#45 2023-03-22 23:15:01

IyaJJJ

Kelechi;6547 wrote:
KingCRP;6518 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6501 wrote:

Well I believe that Utopia p2p doesn't discriminate when they are trying to select a project To partner with, so centralized or decentralized they can support them

If you notice UtopiaP2P ecosystem is a project that always welcomes new users, new projects, ideas, and creations. It's all because it's a truly decentralized ecosystem with was built in a community-driven way.

#46 2023-03-22 23:15:32

Kelechi

thrive;6558 wrote:
KingCRP;6518 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6501 wrote:

I see this partnership last year if I could remember and it was just a partnership TradeOgre had with Utopia P2P just to take advantage of the ecosystem privacy browsing application to serve their customers that are privacy enthusiasts.

TradeOrge is a centralized trading platform and it has some utilities Utopia p2p thought would be of benefits to this community that's the reason for the partnership.

#47 2023-03-22 23:24:02

thrive

Kelechi;6564 wrote:
thrive;6558 wrote:
KingCRP;6518 wrote:

TradeOrge is a centralized trading platform and it has some utilities Utopia p2p thought would be of benefits to this community that's the reason for the partnership.

Yes, I know TradeOgre is a centralized crypto trading platform but what i was saying is that despite the vast pairs the exchange had they partnership with Utopia Ecosystem to benefit from their privacy service.

#48 2023-03-22 23:42:55

joanna

CrytoCynthia;6501 wrote:
oba;6486 wrote:
Kelechi;6423 wrote:

Ok. That's true I once saw the TradeOgre partnership announcement with the UtopiaP2P to mirror their website on the Utopia ecosystem but this is the only partnership I have heard and I don't know if there's more.

#49 2023-03-22 23:43:29

Kelechi

thrive;6565 wrote:
Kelechi;6564 wrote:
thrive;6558 wrote:

Yes, I know TradeOgre is a centralized crypto trading platform but what i was saying is that despite the vast pairs the exchange had they partnership with Utopia Ecosystem to benefit from their privacy service.

Well I don't know much about your claims but from what I think I believe it's was a mutual relationship although I can account for what both parties got in this partnership.

#50 2023-03-30 23:55:33

thrive

Kelechi;6576 wrote:
thrive;6565 wrote:
Kelechi;6564 wrote:

Well I don't know much about your claims but from what I think I believe it's was a mutual relationship although I can account for what both parties got in this partnership.

I dont categorise that as mutual relationship. Have you see any benefit UtopiaP2P get from the relationship?

Board footer