uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#126 2023-03-20 21:51:56

KingCRP

Re: mobile app. When?

CrytoCynthia;6246 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>full;6191 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>JONSNOWING;6183 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>Well I support you on this mate, I see the creation of channels frequently as spamming and very much unnecessary when there are other channels already existing that are very similar.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>In the meatime, when this forum is ready more something like creation of more channels i believe the dev team will add it.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Well I don’t think the forum would create more new channels for now. But I believe the forum is putting the power in our hands and we are allowed to create our own channels by ourselves.</p>

Speaking of creating a channel is there any reference to this present forum? If so there are lots of channels I think are very important and should be create quickly.

#127 2023-03-21 20:21:40

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;6277 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6246 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>full;6191 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>JONSNOWING;6183 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>Well I support you on this mate, I see the creation of channels frequently as spamming and very much unnecessary when there are other channels already existing that are very similar.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>In the meatime, when this forum is ready more something like creation of more channels i believe the dev team will add it.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Well I don’t think the forum would create more new channels for now. But I believe the forum is putting the power in our hands and we are allowed to create our own channels by ourselves.</p>

Speaking of creating a channel is there any reference to this present forum? If so there are lots of channels I think are very important and should be create quickly.

Well creating a channel on this forum is also very possible. There is even a post about someone wanting to give out his own channel to someone so it’s possible.

#128 2023-03-21 20:54:34

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;6376 wrote:
KingCRP;6277 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6246 wrote:

Well creating a channel on this forum is also very possible. There is even a post about someone wanting to give out his own channel to someone so it’s possible.

I don’t know if this correct but you can only create threads on this forum and not channels I am yet to see anyone who has created any channel on the group yet.

#129 2023-03-21 21:08:10

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;6380 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6376 wrote:
KingCRP;6277 wrote:

I don’t know if this correct but you can only create threads on this forum and not channels I am yet to see anyone who has created any channel on the group yet.

Yes I just had to think about it and I believe you are correct but there is a section on the forum called channels and group I thought this is a place where we can create channels and groups of our choice.

#130 2023-03-21 21:30:38

KingCRP

So guys have we all agreed to give the team so time and take a break from asking about the mobile application just yet. I think we are good with the desktop of the application for now.

#131 2023-03-21 22:31:10

JONSNOWING

KingCRP;6388 wrote:

So guys have we all agreed to give the team so time and take a break from asking about the mobile application just yet. I think we are good with the desktop of the application for now.

Well this isn't the only platform where the Utopia p2p community can reach out to the team. Many people are still asking about the UTOPIA P2P mobile application on their telegram and twitter platform.

#132 2023-03-21 22:58:47

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;6412 wrote:
KingCRP;6388 wrote:

Well this isn't the only platform where the Utopia p2p community can reach out to the team. Many people are still asking about the UTOPIA P2P mobile application on their telegram and twitter platform.

Well I won't be the one making a case about Utopia p2p not releasing the Utopia p2p mobile application. If fact there is an active Utopia p2p mobile application but it's just for the channels on the application.

#133 2023-03-21 23:32:56

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;6427 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6412 wrote:
KingCRP;6388 wrote:

Well I won't be the one making a case about Utopia p2p not releasing the Utopia p2p mobile application. If fact there is an active Utopia p2p mobile application but it's just for the channels on the application.

Yes and I have used the available Utopia p2p mobile application and it's actually exciting and the channels are very entertaining, the only set back it doesn't contain stuff that the desktop version of the application possesses.

#134 2023-03-22 19:37:21

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;6437 wrote:
Kelechi;6427 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6412 wrote:

Yes and I have used the available Utopia p2p mobile application and it's actually exciting and the channels are very entertaining, the only set back it doesn't contain stuff that the desktop version of the application possesses.

Well maybe that’s the purpose for it. The mobile application is just to help those that may not be on their desktop always to have a feel of the Utopia p2p application channel on the go.

#135 2023-03-22 20:17:40

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;6507 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6437 wrote:
Kelechi;6427 wrote:

Well maybe that’s the purpose for it. The mobile application is just to help those that may not be on their desktop always to have a feel of the Utopia p2p application channel on the go.

Well I don’t believe it being the purpose was the only reason to make the mobile application only accommodate the channel I kind of believe that’s what it can carry.

#136 2023-03-22 20:34:02

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;6515 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6507 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6437 wrote:

Well I don’t believe it being the purpose was the only reason to make the mobile application only accommodate the channel I kind of believe that’s what it can carry.

Also another thing to notice is that the mobile application that only contains the channels doesn’t have an iOS version so if you use an iPhone this isn’t for you.

#137 2023-03-24 08:42:20

Cat

KingCRP;6524 wrote:

Also another thing to notice is that the mobile application that only contains the channels doesn’t have an iOS version so if you use an iPhone this isn’t for you.

I think the developers will solve this problem soon.

#138 2023-04-04 14:19:45

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;6524 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6515 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6507 wrote:

Well if you are conversant with iOS many applications on the iOS requires you to pay for it or may be their is some privacy issues Utopia p2p are not cool with on the iOS system regardless I have been using the desktop version and it’s been cool.

#139 2023-04-04 19:47:06

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;6698 wrote:
KingCRP;6524 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6515 wrote:

Well if you are conversant with iOS many applications on the iOS requires you to pay for it or may be their is some privacy issues Utopia p2p are not cool with on the iOS system regardless I have been using the desktop version and it’s been cool.

I don’t think that’s the issue, but it has to be due to the fact that the team are more focused on the desktop version of the application for now, so let’s give them more time.

#140 2023-04-04 20:09:53

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;6723 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6698 wrote:
KingCRP;6524 wrote:

I don’t think that’s the issue, but it has to be due to the fact that the team are more focused on the desktop version of the application for now, so let’s give them more time.

I don’t know if it’s a glitch but I know of someone that has the beta version of the Utopia p2p mobile application on his iPhone I really don’t know how that worked.

#141 2023-04-04 20:49:06

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;6727 wrote:
KingCRP;6723 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6698 wrote:

I don’t know if it’s a glitch but I know of someone that has the beta version of the Utopia p2p mobile application on his iPhone I really don’t know how that worked.

Well it has to be a glitch or something because be it the beta version of the application or the mobile application itself the iOS version of either of the two hasn’t yet been launch so for now iPhone users can’t access the application.

#142 2023-04-04 21:26:32

Kelechi

The more I hear people talking about the Utopia p2p mobile application the more I feel we haven't been appreciative of what the project has done so far and to me it's such a pity.

#143 2023-04-04 21:46:29

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;6748 wrote:

The more I hear people talking about the Utopia p2p mobile application the more I feel we haven't been appreciative of what the project has done so far and to me it's such a pity.

Well I can understand the desires of those who wants the Utopia p2p mobile application, they actually want to have more access time on the application and mobile devices flexibility can only offer that.

#144 2023-04-04 23:13:18

level

CrytoCynthia;6698 wrote:
KingCRP;6524 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6515 wrote:

You guys got it all wrong. The Utopia dev team never had any issues with the iOS application, they only focus on the Android application since the app is still in beta when everything is set the iOS mobile app will be released.

#145 2023-04-04 23:23:10

thrive

KAMSI_UG;6727 wrote:
KingCRP;6723 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6698 wrote:

I won't trust the information about someone having a UtopiaP2P application client on iPhone and if it is true, i won't trust the application to be UtopiaP2P own since the Apple store and Google PlayStore are not doing a good job with the app they have on their platform.

#146 2023-04-04 23:25:57

joanna

KingCRP;6740 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6727 wrote:
KingCRP;6723 wrote:

Well it has to be a glitch or something because be it the beta version of the application or the mobile application itself the iOS version of either of the two hasn’t yet been launch so for now iPhone users can’t access the application.

Are you guys talking about the Glitch project which is a software focus company and they are specializing in project management tools or you are only talking about the Utopia application client?

#147 2023-04-04 23:28:01

full

Kelechi;6748 wrote:

I totally support what you said because the developer team is working 24/7 in making UtopiaP2P ecosystem the dream come true project that will change the way we use, and believe in cryptocurrency.

#148 2023-04-05 21:06:01

KAMSI_UG

full;6789 wrote:
Kelechi;6748 wrote:

I totally support what you said because the developer team is working 24/7 in making UtopiaP2P ecosystem the dream come true project that will change the way we use, and believe in cryptocurrency.

I also support this and before we draw any hasty conclusions we should all realize that there is a very working functional Utopia p2p application already and the team isn’t in a haste to implement the mobile application.

#149 2023-04-05 21:11:48

KingCRP

Well I am not in a hurry for the Utopia p2p mobile application to be realized because I am also using the Utopia p2p mobile version of the application but I would also appreciate if the mobile version of the application can be possible.

#150 2023-04-05 21:22:00

Kelechi

KingCRP;6856 wrote:

Well I am not in a hurry for the Utopia p2p mobile application to be realized because I am also using the Utopia p2p mobile version of the application but I would also appreciate if the mobile version of the application can be possible.

Yes I understand you mate but you also have to see it from the Utopia p2p teams point of view,  they have alot on their plate already and the mobile application can wait.

Board footer