uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-02-04 17:53:34

CrytoCynthia

Re: Utopia P2P Poker game

Guys I learnt that you can get lots of profits from the Utopia poker game, although I am not completely perfect with poker games generally but how does this one work.

#52 2023-02-04 18:53:16

Camavinga

CrytoCynthia;4608 wrote:

Guys I learnt that you can get lots of profits from the Utopia poker game, although I am not completely perfect with poker games generally but how does this one work.

I am not sure about this, even though i have never tried this out, i think this game put in the utopia ecosystem is just for fun, except there is some sort of gambling or staking involved in it, then players can earn rewards from winning in the game. But i really think the first goal is for fun.

#53 2023-02-04 23:11:06

level

full;4563 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;4498 wrote:

Well some of the reasons why people don’t actually make use of privacy protection and anonymity coin like Utopia p2p CRP Crypton is because of ignorance and also laziness to actually do their research properly.

The laziness of doing research or delving into the project could be one of the reasons why some people don't use privacy projects but the major reason why people don't use privacy coin is because of their beliefs and what they have heard about privacy is for people who are into illicit activities.

The cryptocurrency ecosystem is a vast sphere and it is not everybody that's crypto has the needed knowledge about privacy or even hear it before because the only focus is that crypto provided a new opportunity to become financial freedom.

#54 2023-02-05 17:51:35

CrytoCynthia

Guys there Is a reward for those who wants to play the Utopia p2p poker game. The game is live now and i believe it’s a fair and transparent gaming everyone should try it out.

#55 2023-02-05 17:53:04

Detroit

level;4718 wrote:

The cryptocurrency ecosystem is a vast sphere and it is not everybody that's crypto has the needed knowledge about privacy or even hear it before because the only focus is that crypto provided a new opportunity to become financial freedom.

That's absolutely correct.  people need to understand that financial freedom comes with a lot of responsibilities and if you are not ready for then don't go in for it. For you as an individual to be clinically free you need to be very smart else you will lose your hard earn money to the streets and that will not be fair.

#56 2023-02-05 19:27:51

Camavinga

CrytoCynthia;4739 wrote:

Guys there Is a reward for those who wants to play the Utopia p2p poker game. The game is live now and i believe it’s a fair and transparent gaming everyone should try it out.

I don’t think there is any reward for playing this poker game, it is just like every other game you play with people for fun, i don’t know if there is any sort of gambling in this game, that is when there can be monetary reward involved in it. If you love playing Poker, just get involved, and if there is any benefits you can grab them.

#57 2023-02-06 19:23:56

Kelechi

Camavinga;4787 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4739 wrote:

I don’t think there is any reward for playing this poker game, it is just like every other game you play with people for fun, i don’t know if there is any sort of gambling in this game, that is when there can be monetary reward involved in it. If you love playing Poker, just get involved, and if there is any benefits you can grab them.

No mate you did not understand the post you tagged meant that the reward for reviewing the poker game channel, although not so much but there is an active reward for that

#58 2023-02-08 20:14:22

YES

As I write this comment, I am currently participating in a poker game with four other players on 2 poker tables. Although it's a good game, one issue we're facing is the difference in time zones. To make it more convenient for everyone, I suggest that we establish a regular schedule to play poker. For example, "Poker Friday" at 12 PM UTC.

#59 2023-03-11 19:27:08

IyaJJJ

YES;5162 wrote:

As I write this comment, I am currently participating in a poker game with four other players on 2 poker tables. Although it's a good game, one issue we're facing is the difference in time zones. To make it more convenient for everyone, I suggest that we establish a regular schedule to play poker. For example, "Poker Friday" at 12 PM UTC.

I always check the UtopiaP2P Poker room whenever a user makes an announcement about setting up a table. As you said, the time difference is a major drawback but I can see still some people making it happen though.

#60 2023-03-18 22:12:18

KAMSI_UG

It’s a cool evening over here from my end. And I was thinking about playing some poker games with someone but I would prefer someone with average experience of it because I am still learning the game myself.

#61 2023-03-19 12:38:40

Camavinga

YES;5162 wrote:

If that is the only drawback your guys are facing, then your proposition of a regular time schedule should solve that problem. As long as the group of players can agree on a particular time zone to play the game, then i don’t think there would be any problems again. Keep us updated if the other players were able to come to agreement with you on your suggestion.

#62 2023-03-22 23:11:40

Kelechi

Hey guys please who is available for some game of poker right now? And also can Utopia p2p organiser something like a poker game competition.

#63 2023-03-23 14:11:51

Camavinga

Kelechi;6560 wrote:

Hey guys please who is available for some game of poker right now? And also can Utopia p2p organiser something like a poker game competition.

I don’t think it has to be organized by the developers, through the utopia poker channel you can work things out with players you regularly play with and start something like this if you think it would be fun for you guys. So if you have willing competitors ready to take you on, then you can have your competition with them.

Board footer