uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-27 22:23:08

Kelechi

Re: Investments using Crypton

Actually using CRP Crypton to make purchases actually boosting this strength of the coin and can also increase the adoption level of CRP Crypton.

#27 2023-01-27 22:33:27

IyaJJJ

joanna;3919 wrote:
IyaJJJ;3819 wrote:
Kelechi;3759 wrote:

Guys the op question is not well arrange on that note can j ask what are some of the great things you have bought using CRP Crypton.

I am still new to Crypton coin and what I do is buy it at the moment but it will be a privilege to use it on one of the merchant sites where the coin is accepted as payment.
Having said that. What does OP mean?

What it means is the author of a topic thread or original poster. Having said that, I will advise you to use Crypton coin on one of the online merchant sites where Crypton coin was accepted as payment so you'll feel the utility and use case of the Crypton coin in other also increase your enthusiasm for the project.

Oh ok. Now I understand the meaning and thank you for the advice. You're absolutely right and I will surely try it out one of these days.

#28 2023-01-29 18:28:44

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;3927 wrote:

Actually using CRP Crypton to make purchases actually boosting this strength of the coin and can also increase the adoption level of CRP Crypton.

Yes I think so too mate. I believe that we have our part to play not only for the adoption of CRP to increase but also to see that we can influence the price of CRP Crypton positively.

#29 2023-02-01 22:25:46

KingCRP

CRP investment is very profitable and even those the market hasn’t been doing too well, let’s say you invested a particular some of money in CRP Crypton last year, you would not be losing because CRP Crypton has been solid.

#30 2023-02-02 22:56:22

thrive

CrytoCynthia;4051 wrote:
Kelechi;3927 wrote:

Yes I think so too mate. I believe that we have our part to play not only for the adoption of CRP to increase but also to see that we can influence the price of CRP Crypton positively.

I agreed with what you said because the development team is doing its best and they are going to implement 64CRP for the mining of CRP coin which I believe will impact the price of CRP coin positively but we also need to play our part.

#31 2023-02-02 23:17:15

joanna

KingCRP;4382 wrote:

CRP investment is very profitable and even those the market hasn’t been doing too well, let’s say you invested a particular some of money in CRP Crypton last year, you would not be losing because CRP Crypton has been solid.

Apart from the Crypton coin being a profitable cryptocurrency, I notice the coin to have unique potential like Bitcoin because it secures investor's investment through its strong potential.

#32 2023-02-06 18:47:33

KingCRP

I don’t know but I think some other person has asked this question about what does it mean to use CRP Crypton for investment because I also don’t understand what it means.

#33 2023-02-06 20:14:18

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;4872 wrote:

I don’t know but I think some other person has asked this question about what does it mean to use CRP Crypton for investment because I also don’t understand what it means.

The post is talking about how to increase the liquidity of CRP Crypton although I doubt how investors can actually do that and he was talking about answering some questions that actually got me lost.

#34 2023-02-06 23:50:13

joanna

KingCRP;4872 wrote:

The action or process of investing money into something for profit is called investment. What it means to use the Crypton coin as an investment is to first understand the coin's potential and how to profit from it.

#35 2023-02-07 20:42:04

KAMSI_UG

joanna;4974 wrote:
KingCRP;4872 wrote:

The action or process of investing money into something for profit is called investment. What it means to use the Crypton coin as an investment is to first understand the coin's potential and how to profit from it.

Hey mate you are right the act of investing your capital to a thing is investing so that would be investing with money, now the title says investing using CRP Crypton which means investing in something by paying in CRP Crypton.

#36 2023-02-07 22:50:10

full

CrytoCynthia;4909 wrote:
KingCRP;4872 wrote:

The post is talking about how to increase the liquidity of CRP Crypton although I doubt how investors can actually do that and he was talking about answering some questions that actually got me lost.

What happened is that the user has a concept that he believes will increase liquidity and it involves operating a business that will make people use Crypton coin as payment.

#37 2023-02-07 23:30:00

thrive

KAMSI_UG;5035 wrote:
joanna;4974 wrote:
KingCRP;4872 wrote:

Hey mate you are right the act of investing your capital to a thing is investing so that would be investing with money, now the title says investing using CRP Crypton which means investing in something by paying in CRP Crypton.

The idea is the original poster provides some services or selling of goods to some people that will buy and use Crypton coins as payment. Meanwhile, this is an investment of money for the original poster cause he will increase his Crypton bag.

#38 2023-03-11 16:55:49

Cat

what do you think , where is it better to invest ?

#39 2023-03-11 18:41:37

IyaJJJ

Cat;5314 wrote:

It depends on what you actually want but the best way to make a profitable investment in cryptocurrency is long-term. You just need to be sure the crypto is a good potential coin and always good for the bearish market just like we see Crypton coin performance in the latest bearish trend.

#40 2023-03-11 22:42:37

thrive

IyaJJJ;5316 wrote:
Cat;5314 wrote:

It depends on what you actually want but the best way to make a profitable investment in cryptocurrency is long-term. You just need to be sure the crypto is a good potential coin and always good for the bearish market just like we see Crypton coin performance in the latest bearish trend.

After the creation of Bitcoin, and Ethereum. The Crypton coin is the only cryptocurrency I know that was created on unique fundamentals concepts instead of imitating previous project concepts. Investing in the coin now is a good thing.

#41 2023-03-13 06:57:08

CrytoCynthia

I think I would pick CRP Crypton over Ethereum let’s not get me wrong, yes Ethereum is ahead of CRP Crypton in terms of popularity and price but in terms of utilities and privacy protection CRP Crypton is ahead of Ethereum.

#42 2023-03-18 23:46:02

level

Cat;5314 wrote:

The vicinity that you believe will generate something better in the next 10-30 years of investment and always show to be strong whenever there's market bearish.

#43 2023-03-20 21:48:17

KingCRP

level;6059 wrote:
Cat;5314 wrote:

The vicinity that you believe will generate something better in the next 10-30 years of investment and always show to be strong whenever there's market bearish.

Investing in CRP Crypton is a wise choice no doubt but it’s not one for short term holders. It’s one that would be enjoyable and profitable if you actually hold CRP Crypton for a longer time.

#44 2023-03-22 23:11:15

level

KingCRP;6275 wrote:
level;6059 wrote:
Cat;5314 wrote:

Investing in CRP Crypton is a wise choice no doubt but it’s not one for short term holders. It’s one that would be enjoyable and profitable if you actually hold CRP Crypton for a longer time.

Yes, long-term investment in crypto is one of the best ways to make a profit in cryptocurrency and another alternative is the is mining cryptocurrency which is the most common way to make money with cryptocurrency.

#45 2023-03-22 23:15:12

joanna

level;6559 wrote:
KingCRP;6275 wrote:
level;6059 wrote:

Yes, long-term investment in crypto is one of the best ways to make a profit in cryptocurrency and another alternative is the is mining cryptocurrency which is the most common way to make money with cryptocurrency.

If we are to discuss the Crypton coin, there are many ways to make a profit and earn through the cryptocurrency footing its potential. You can earn and make a profit through CRP delegation and monthly passive income.

#46 2023-03-23 10:11:29

Cat

joanna;6563 wrote:

If we are to discuss the Crypton coin, there are many ways to make a profit and earn through the cryptocurrency footing its potential. You can earn and make a profit through CRP delegation and monthly passive income.

how to get this passive income ?

#47 2023-04-02 22:08:09

CrytoCynthia

Cat;6597 wrote:
joanna;6563 wrote:

Well the best way to get passive income is education and consistency, first you must learn a skill and that’s where the education comes in. Master your skill and then start selling your services.

#48 2023-05-01 16:41:17

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;6670 wrote:
Cat;6597 wrote:
joanna;6563 wrote:

Well the best way to get passive income is education and consistency, first you must learn a skill and that’s where the education comes in. Master your skill and then start selling your services.

Using education to find a pathway to profit and earning doesn’t necessarily have to be gotten in school, I have seen people learning skill and has used it to make out something good for themselves.

#49 2023-05-01 17:48:31

JONSNOWING

KAMSI_UG;7268 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6670 wrote:
Cat;6597 wrote:

Using education to find a pathway to profit and earning doesn’t necessarily have to be gotten in school, I have seen people learning skill and has used it to make out something good for themselves.

Many full time cryptocurrency enthusiast actually never studied that in school so we can actually use them as a yardstick that regardless of your formal education or not learning something new can create a way to success.

#50 2023-05-23 20:33:13

crpuusd

Success doesn't comes from school but only comes from smart mind. School makes you theoriogically and statically knowledgeable while people who are skills are already getting paid and smart in understanding the nature of incomes. In short form,Skills people are financially intelligent while School minds are knowledgeable intelligent.

Board footer