uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-03-17 22:54:43

Kelechi

Re: Question about Ai

Learnt that there is a channel in the Utopia p2p that allows people to share AI artificial intelligence created pictures and send to each other's, is this even true guys.

#52 2023-03-18 08:53:15

Camavinga

I think AI is now making people very lazy. So many people now plagiarize using AI and that is very bad and was not the purpose why it was created. AI like ChatGPT were designed to assist people in doing their research, not for them to use it as a copy-paste aid, it is very bad and if the people doing that do not change, then they would struggle to learn. AI is a good thing, but the more people abuse its use, the worse it becomes.

#53 2023-03-18 12:28:32

oba

Camavinga;5944 wrote:

I think AI is now making people very lazy. So many people now plagiarize using AI and that is very bad and was not the purpose why it was created. AI like ChatGPT were designed to assist people in doing their research, not for them to use it as a copy-paste aid, it is very bad and if the people doing that do not change, then they would struggle to learn. AI is a good thing, but the more people abuse its use, the worse it becomes.

Yes, Ai is making people lazy and I also read today that online theft is using Ai as a way to get their victims lately through the creation of free Ai sites.
There are genuine Ai free websites but people need to be more careful and try to avoid these plagiarized tools.

#54 2023-03-18 14:46:40

Cat

oba;5947 wrote:

Yes, Ai is making people lazy and I also read today that online theft is using Ai as a way to get their victims lately through the creation of free Ai sites.
There are genuine Ai free websites but people need to be more careful and try to avoid these plagiarized tools.

The reason data is being stolen right now is because people are too lazy to care about privacy. I was surprised when I was seriously told that one password for all accounts is safe, because only he knows that password.

#55 2023-03-18 18:49:22

KingCRP

oba;5947 wrote:
Camavinga;5944 wrote:

Yes although I haven’t heard of such news but the drop in our security sensitivity when it come to Artificial intelligence is becoming alarming and the creation of artificial intelligence site by any one makes it easy to carry out scams on unsuspecting people.

#56 2023-03-18 19:05:17

Kelechi

I have only appreciated the fact that I can share artificial intelligence generated pictures with someone on the Utopia p2p channel apart from that k haven't really don't much using  AI.

#57 2023-03-18 19:15:27

Detroit

Kelechi;5991 wrote:

I have only appreciated the fact that I can share artificial intelligence generated pictures with someone on the Utopia p2p channel apart from that k haven't really don't much using  AI.

I really hate artificial intelligence (s).  They are just taking over human's spots and positions in this world. But I think I'm glad that the Utopia community was able to help you generate whatever picture you are talking about.

#58 2023-03-18 20:21:43

CrytoCynthia

Detroit;5996 wrote:
Kelechi;5991 wrote:

I really hate artificial intelligence (s).  They are just taking over human's spots and positions in this world. But I think I'm glad that the Utopia community was able to help you generate whatever picture you are talking about.

Well the use of artificial intelligence and ChatGPT would get even more in the future, although we can talk about the negative side like people loosing there jobs there are still other benefits it would be giving out.

#59 2023-03-19 21:57:53

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;5998 wrote:
Detroit;5996 wrote:
Kelechi;5991 wrote:

Well the use of artificial intelligence and ChatGPT would get even more in the future, although we can talk about the negative side like people loosing there jobs there are still other benefits it would be giving out.

And if that is the case then many people would lose their jobs in the future because Artificial intelligence and chatGPT are taking over the use of human power in many various field.

#60 2023-03-19 23:18:27

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;6143 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5998 wrote:
Detroit;5996 wrote:

And if that is the case then many people would lose their jobs in the future because Artificial intelligence and chatGPT are taking over the use of human power in many various field.

This doesn't surprise me because many of the top pushers of a world with artificial intelligence and chatGPT are wealth men who are selfish business man that know they won't be affected in ghe lose of jobs.

#61 2023-03-20 17:50:20

Detroit

JONSNOWING;6166 wrote:
Kelechi;6143 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5998 wrote:

This doesn't surprise me because many of the top pushers of a world with artificial intelligence and chatGPT are wealth men who are selfish business man that know they won't be affected in ghe lose of jobs.

Exactly my point mate. They ain't be affected. In fact, they want it so they won't pay salaries there by saving a few extra dollars for themselves and also pushing forward for more efficiency which is very much important to them.

#62 2023-03-20 17:54:34

Detroit

CrytoCynthia;5998 wrote:
Detroit;5996 wrote:
Kelechi;5991 wrote:

Well the use of artificial intelligence and Chat Gupta's would get even more in the future, although we can talk about the negative side like people loosing there jobs there are still other benefits it would be giving out.

I personally do not see any benefit it brings for us than those greedy and wicked wealthy business men who feels human existence should be scraped out. These guys don't give a shut about us. They believe that we're a waste of resources to them.

#63 2023-03-20 22:17:27

Kelechi

Detroit;6231 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5998 wrote:
Detroit;5996 wrote:

Well the use of artificial intelligence and Chat Gupta's would get even more in the future, although we can talk about the negative side like people loosing there jobs there are still other benefits it would be giving out.

I personally do not see any benefit it brings for us than those greedy and wicked wealthy business men who feels human existence should be scraped out. These guys don't give a shut about us. They believe that we're a waste of resources to them.

Well the artificial intelligence is a smart addition  and to be honest you can't disregard it.

#64 2023-03-21 12:10:15

Camavinga

Kelechi;6285 wrote:

Well the artificial intelligence is a smart addition  and to be honest you can't disregard it.

AI is a smart addition surely, but i just hope it won’t become abused, most people can no longer communicate in online forums with plagiarizing through AI chatbot, it has also made a lot of people lazy and they do not want to do research on their own. AI is a good technological advancement, but i hope it does not get to the point that it now takes away most human jobs and people now depend on it so much.

#65 2023-03-21 20:17:23

CrytoCynthia

Hey guys I saw a question asking how important is the artificial intelligence important to cryptocurrency. I would also personally want to know how important it is.

#66 2023-03-21 21:45:51

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;6375 wrote:

Hey guys I saw a question asking how important is the artificial intelligence important to cryptocurrency. I would also personally want to know how important it is.

Well artificial intelligence could be of usefulness to the cryptocurrency market in so many ways like it could be used in the trading market, could also be used by Cryptocurrency project to handle issues.

#67 2023-03-21 22:36:35

JONSNOWING

KingCRP;6393 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6375 wrote:

Well artificial intelligence could be of usefulness to the cryptocurrency market in so many ways like it could be used in the trading market, could also be used by Cryptocurrency project to handle issues.

Is I am to take analysis seriously and videos about the potential of artificial intelligence I have watched then it should be logical to say that artificial intelligence can predict the future price of a coin?

#68 2023-03-22 10:57:05

Camavinga

KingCRP;6393 wrote:

I do not know how AI can be of help in this areas, you can throw more light into it. I know there are trading bots that can help people trade and it can fall under the category of AI. But i think we are talking about more sophisticated AI that can handle numerous tasks and be used for personal or collective research.

#69 2023-03-22 14:58:46

oba

KingCRP;6393 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6375 wrote:

You have an incredible point here. Artificial intelligence can be indeed useful for crypto market trading and getting historical information of the market but for the analysis/prediction is something I am not sure if Ai is capable of doing it.

#70 2023-03-22 19:57:58

KAMSI_UG

oba;6480 wrote:
KingCRP;6393 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6375 wrote:

You have an incredible point here. Artificial intelligence can be indeed useful for crypto market trading and getting historical information of the market but for the analysis/prediction is something I am not sure if Ai is capable of doing it.

Well if artificial intelligence is used in cryptocurrency trading that would mean no business for those who depend on helping people trade for their daily incomes.

#71 2023-03-22 21:15:24

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;6511 wrote:
oba;6480 wrote:
KingCRP;6393 wrote:

Well if artificial intelligence is used in cryptocurrency trading that would mean no business for those who depend on helping people trade for their daily incomes.

That’s the list of the Job worries that artificial intelligence would take away. I don’t think there is any legit cryptocurrency trader that should be completely not financially okay.

#72 2023-03-22 21:35:15

KAMSI_UG

I believe that it would take some time before the vision of globally using the artificial intelligence would be achieved. So it’s a good time for everyone to try learning personal skills.

#73 2023-03-22 22:31:54

Kelechi

Well why we complain about the artificial intelligence there are those who would actually benefit from the artificial intelligence but those guys are the rich ones and I believe would not be negatively affected.

#74 2023-03-22 23:32:43

level

Camavinga;6463 wrote:
KingCRP;6393 wrote:

I do not know how AI can be of help in this areas, you can throw more light into it. I know there are trading bots that can help people trade and it can fall under the category of AI. But i think we are talking about more sophisticated AI that can handle numerous tasks and be used for personal or collective research.

From my understanding, trading bots and Ai are using both the same technology although artificial intelligence appears to be at an advanced level of it how it will be used to predict the correct cryptocurrency market price is what i don't know.

#75 2023-03-22 23:33:29

thrive

JONSNOWING;6414 wrote:
KingCRP;6393 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6375 wrote:

Is I am to take analysis seriously and videos about the potential of artificial intelligence I have watched then it should be logical to say that artificial intelligence can predict the future price of a coin?

How can an artificial intelligence that is just a plagiarism machine predict the price of a volatile market? We know that even experienced cryptocurrency market analysers find it hard to predict the market's next trend sometime not to even mention Ai.

Board footer