uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-02-05 18:50:18

level

Re: Dr Hack on Utopia, the Decentralized Ecosystem | Blockchain Interviews

Camavinga;2615 wrote:

Anything that can get people more educated about utopia is a welcome development, if there could be more people like Dr Hack who would volunteer themselves to make more videos and educate people about utopia and crypto, then it would be great. I love the effort and i think it is great if all of us can tell our friends and family about utopia, and if we have channels, we can make videos in them.

There are more like Dr Hack that is working towards the development of the Utopia p2p ecosystem. One of them is Saahil, he\she represents Utopia p2p at an AMA hosted on the Hotbit exchange and I won't have known about it if some user of the Utopia application client talk about it so there are more people working behind the scheme for the greater good of this project.

#27 2023-02-05 19:13:10

joanna

Kelechi;2414 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2281 wrote:

This won’t be my first time watching dr hack oon video, he always seem to impress me everytime, he has  a great knowledge about cryptocurrency and I believe  In his plans for cryptocurrency, definitely I would like to be more educated and what more of his videos

Dr hacks is amongst the view cryptocurrency speakers that has touched extensively on the benefits of decentralization. I believe he has great visions to and j would love to see them get actualize.

If I understand what you're saying here. It means Dr Hack has been supporting decentralization in cryptocurrency for a long time which is wow to me because I only know Dr Hack through the Utopia p2p project.

#28 2023-02-07 22:42:19

thrive

level;4766 wrote:
Camavinga;2615 wrote:

Anything that can get people more educated about utopia is a welcome development, if there could be more people like Dr Hack who would volunteer themselves to make more videos and educate people about utopia and crypto, then it would be great. I love the effort and i think it is great if all of us can tell our friends and family about utopia, and if we have channels, we can make videos in them.

There are more like Dr Hack that is working towards the development of the Utopia p2p ecosystem. One of them is Saahil, he\she represents Utopia p2p at an AMA hosted on the Hotbit exchange and I won't have known about it if some user of the Utopia application client talk about it so there are more people working behind the scheme for the greater good of this project.

I think the effort of making this project known to the public remain in the hands of people who are yet to do something to publicize the Utopia p2p project and I read in a topic where some user are talking about wear merch which I believe will still do something.

#29 2023-02-08 22:46:56

JONSNOWING

thrive;5071 wrote:
level;4766 wrote:
Camavinga;2615 wrote:

I think the effort of making this project known to the public remain in the hands of people who are yet to do something to publicize the Utopia p2p project and I read in a topic where some user are talking about wear merch which I believe will still do something.

I must say in terms of publicity Utopia p2p team are in the right path but they still have a lot of work to do, Utopia p2p has the utilities to interest any cryptocurrency enthusiast all they need now is views.

#30 2023-02-08 23:47:34

thrive

JONSNOWING;5193 wrote:
thrive;5071 wrote:
level;4766 wrote:

I must say in terms of publicity Utopia p2p team are in the right path but they still have a lot of work to do, Utopia p2p has the utilities to interest any cryptocurrency enthusiast all they need now is views.

When you said they still need to do alot of work, in what area are you talking about? The last time I checked the team is doing a lot of promotion on Twitter almost every week come on we need to play our part.

#31 2023-03-24 08:38:28

Cat

Saahil;105 wrote:

Excellent interview 

Why do you like it so much?

#32 2023-03-30 20:17:26

thrive

Cat;6616 wrote:
Saahil;105 wrote:

Excellent interview 

I believe it because the interview was done by a reputable Youtuber and the interview also provide a good understanding of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem. I also like the interview.

#33 2023-04-04 13:24:08

oba

thrive;6652 wrote:
Cat;6616 wrote:
Saahil;105 wrote:

Excellent interview 

I believe it because the interview was done by a reputable Youtuber and the interview also provide a good understanding of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem. I also like the interview.

An interview that was held by a reasonable Youtuber and well-experienced person in the cryptocurrency world is always like a crypto enthusiast that understands the benefit of the interview. This is what we see that happened.

#34 2023-04-29 22:50:18

thrive

oba;6691 wrote:
thrive;6652 wrote:
Cat;6616 wrote:

An interview that was held by a reasonable Youtuber and well-experienced person in the cryptocurrency world is always like a crypto enthusiast that understands the benefit of the interview. This is what we see that happened.

You're right quite right. I personally like the interview because the person in the video is one of the enthusiasts of this great project that has done a lot of hard working and effort to move the project forward.

#35 2023-05-21 09:05:07

JONSNOWING

thrive;4745 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2281 wrote:

This won’t be my first time watching dr hack oon video, he always seem to impress me everytime, he has  a great knowledge about cryptocurrency and I believe  In his plans for cryptocurrency, definitely I would like to be more educated and what more of his videos

I believe this is your first time seeing Dr. Hack doing some incredible on video for this great project because you don't learn about the Utopia p2p activities at the Dubai crypto expo last year where Dr. Hack also represented the project. I would post the video but I don't have it.

I will also be interested to see the video, I have watched some few of his videos and they’re very impressive. Learning about the Utopia P2P activities from him will also be a plus for me in terms of knowledge about Utopia

#36 2023-05-21 23:03:29

oba

JONSNOWING;9476 wrote:
thrive;4745 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2281 wrote:

I believe this is your first time seeing Dr. Hack doing some incredible on video for this great project because you don't learn about the Utopia p2p activities at the Dubai crypto expo last year where Dr. Hack also represented the project. I would post the video but I don't have it.

I will also be interested to see the video, I have watched some few of his videos and they’re very impressive. Learning about the Utopia P2P activities from him will also be a plus for me in terms of knowledge about Utopia

If you visit the page of the original poster of this topic you'll see the particular Youtube video that the above use was talking about.

#37 2023-05-21 23:03:59

IyaJJJ

oba;9609 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9476 wrote:
thrive;4745 wrote:

If you visit the page of the original poster of this topic you'll see the particular Youtube video that the above use was talking about.

If he's not lazy enough to do some search about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem on Youtube he will see a lot of interesting videos about the project on Youtube some are of the Dr hack.

Board footer