uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-09 19:01:40

thrive

Crypton coin barrier price

DA5pdto.png
In today's Utopia P2P news on the application client, I read that the Supply of the Crypton is now 8 Million but the Crypton coin price at the moment is still $0.6 per coin on the average value for all sites which is the exact price it was since last year.
My question is, is it possible for Crypton coin to break the  $0.6 barrier price?

#2 2023-02-17 22:20:07

CrytoCynthia

Re: Crypton coin barrier price

Yes mate CRP Crypton can break the $0.6 barrier it’s facing right now and it has even broken that previously. The all time high of CRP. Crypton I am familiar with was $1.7

#3 2023-02-21 23:39:40

thrive

CrytoCynthia;5251 wrote:

Yes mate CRP Crypton can break the $0.6 barrier it’s facing right now and it has even broken that previously. The all time high of CRP. Crypton I am familiar with was $1.7

The time the Crypton coin makes the $1.7 price was an exciting moment for every holder but waiting for the Crypton price to surpass the barrier price is just like a pain and I am sure if it surpasses the barrier I believe it can do more uptrend than the previous market

#4 2023-03-05 21:13:46

CrytoCynthia

thrive;5261 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5251 wrote:

The time the Crypton coin makes the $1.7 price was an exciting moment for every holder but waiting for the Crypton price to surpass the barrier price is just like a pain and I am sure if it surpasses the barrier I believe it can do more uptrend than the previous market

Well it’s not yet over mate CRP Crypton can still achieve such heights again, currently the cryptocurrency market is slowly picking up pace so with time it may break it’s all time high.

#5 2023-03-11 23:43:02

thrive

CrytoCynthia;5284 wrote:
thrive;5261 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5251 wrote:

Well it’s not yet over mate CRP Crypton can still achieve such heights again, currently the cryptocurrency market is slowly picking up pace so with time it may break it’s all time high.

Yes, you're right about CRP coin achieving the needed height for the new ATH price and the new Crypton mining upgrade done by the dev team seems to provide some positive activities in the CRP coin price but some miners seem to be complaining about mining profit.

#6 2023-03-13 09:00:09

CrytoCynthia

thrive;5220 wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/DA5pdto.png
In today's Utopia P2P news on the application client, I read that the Supply of the Crypton is now 8 Million but the Crypton coin price at the moment is still $0.6 per coin on the average value for all sites which is the exact price it was since last year.
My question is, is it possible for Crypton coin to break the  $0.6 barrier price?

We have seen CRP reach an all time high of $1.7 that means CRP Crypton has actually broken the barrier of $0.6 but the issue now is the present price has lasted for a very long time but let’s wait till the bull market comes before we can ascertain.

#7 2023-03-13 09:20:24

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;5358 wrote:
thrive;5220 wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/DA5pdto.png

We have seen CRP reach an all time high of $1.7 that means CRP Crypton has actually broken the barrier of $0.6 but the issue now is the present price has lasted for a very long time but let’s wait till the bull market comes before we can ascertain.

Yes I think the $1.7 price attain by CRP Crypton was over two or a year an half if I am correct and the lowest price is definitely not $0.6 but right now CRP Crypton has been at that particular price for a long time now and I would also love to see it move upward any time soon.

#8 2023-03-13 13:25:27

Cat

crp started to drop, is it time to buy or vice versa to sell? maybe he won't get up

#9 2023-03-13 20:23:43

JONSNOWING

There is actually no price barrier on CRP Crypton it's just the market issue and we all can see that but hopefully the market would get better soon and the price of CRP would start to go up once again.

#10 2023-03-14 19:29:28

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;5395 wrote:

There is actually no price barrier on CRP Crypton it's just the market issue and we all can see that but hopefully the market would get better soon and the price of CRP would start to go up once again.

The market issue is currently posing as a market barrier so that on its own is a price barrier for CRP Crypton but I have to give it to CRP it has been a very solid coin so far and I think it would go parabolic soon.

#11 2023-03-14 19:52:36

CrytoCynthia

The supply of CRP Crypton for now is more than the demand so if the popularity and the actual usage of CRP Crypton goes up then we can prepare for a parabolic shift positively also the bull run is an important factor.

#12 2023-03-24 08:43:30

Cat

CrytoCynthia;5478 wrote:

The supply of CRP Crypton for now is more than the demand so if the popularity and the actual usage of CRP Crypton goes up then we can prepare for a parabolic shift positively also the bull run is an important factor.

So the price of crp is about to go up ?

#13 2023-03-24 08:45:21

Cat

JONSNOWING;5395 wrote:

Everyone is waiting and hoping for it

#14 2023-03-30 17:45:54

Lanistergame2

CrytoCynthia;5478 wrote:

How did you reach that conclusion? Calculating demand means going to exchanges and checking through the sell and buy orders, to indicate buy and sell pressure. If supply was significantly more than demand we would have a rapid drop in the price and little or no liquidity on exchanges.

We could be at a consolidation phase and the price would kick up after a while.

#15 2023-04-04 20:11:37

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;5478 wrote:

Well I think you are judging this by the fact that CRP Crypton hasn’t reached that holy grail level of mainstream right? Because I haven’t yet seen any statistics to back up your claims you can let me know if you have any?

#16 2023-04-04 20:33:26

CrytoCynthia

Guy at this point I would Like to understand what we as a community can do to support CRP Crypton to grow? Although the bull run hasn’t yet come in but CRP Crypton has been at $0.6 for a good time now.

#17 2023-04-04 20:46:02

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;6732 wrote:

Guy at this point I would Like to understand what we as a community can do to support CRP Crypton to grow? Although the bull run hasn’t yet come in but CRP Crypton has been at $0.6 for a good time now.

You complain that the price of CRP Crypton hasn’t rising right? But you fail
To acknowledge that for a long time also the price hasn’t dropped either, that’s a big win as well.

#18 2023-04-05 08:19:23

full

JONSNOWING;5395 wrote:

You have a point cause we can say there's a price barrier for a coin which was said that its economy makes it the most stable currency with the lowest volatility due to its total organic price.

#19 2023-04-05 19:42:11

Kelechi

Well if you ask me there is no barrier against crypto CRP price right now, the issue is publicity, we haven't yet entered the bull market quite alright but before then I hope CRP would have good publicity.

#20 2023-04-05 22:15:53

thrive

KingCRP;6738 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6732 wrote:

You complain that the price of CRP Crypton hasn’t rising right? But you fail
To acknowledge that for a long time also the price hasn’t dropped either, that’s a big win as well.

First, this is not complaining but people discussing about the price of Crypton coin which is normal for every investor. Yes, the Crypton coin maintains its price range but 95% of all investors are only happy when they make a profit.

#21 2023-04-05 22:18:03

joanna

full;6810 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5395 wrote:

You have a point cause we can say there's a price barrier for a coin which was said that its economy makes it the most stable currency with the lowest volatility due to its total organic price.

What I can say is that we all have different interpretations of the market but in cryptocurrency trading when a certain coin somehow finds it hard to surpass a certain price range it was said to be its barrier price stage.

#22 2023-04-05 22:19:43

KAMSI_UG

joanna;6884 wrote:
full;6810 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5395 wrote:

What I can say is that we all have different interpretations of the market but in cryptocurrency trading when a certain coin somehow finds it hard to surpass a certain price range it was said to be its barrier price stage.

I haven’t really traded I have always been scared to trade, so I haven’t also traded CRP Crypton. I believe you have right ? How has trading CRP Crypton been for you.

#23 2023-04-05 22:29:33

JONSNOWING

Well it's not enough that we just buy the Crypton CRP coin just like that, we still have to play our part in helping the coin get publicity because our investment depends on it.

#24 2023-04-05 23:01:00

joanna

KAMSI_UG;6886 wrote:
joanna;6884 wrote:
full;6810 wrote:

I haven’t really traded I have always been scared to trade, so I haven’t also traded CRP Crypton. I believe you have right ? How has trading CRP Crypton been for you.

I don't like cryptocurrency myself and if I am going to trade crypto I'm just a part-time trader because I believe the best way to earn something through investment in crypto is by holding the investment for the long term.
Therefore, I am an investor of CRP coin, not a trader.

#25 2023-04-05 23:11:39

level

JONSNOWING;6888 wrote:

Well it's not enough that we just buy the Crypton CRP coin just like that, we still have to play our part in helping the coin get publicity because our investment depends on it.

Your opinion is valid and I think what we can do to help the CRP coin get more publicity is active participation in online communities, make a few tweets about it, and if we have someone with skills that involve search engine optimization such a person can implement good SEO practices that will help to increase the visibility CRP coin.

Board footer