uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#126 2023-02-07 20:59:06

Lanistergame2

Re: Qatar World Cup 2022: Predict the potential winner - get 500 CRP

level;4977 wrote:

I also support this idea and I hope the development team with the inclusion of the admin will treat it with good concern cause it will do something for this forum.

Since this is a community generated idea, it would be cool if the community can collectively contribute to the growth of the competition.

We have members who are skilled in graphics and some other skills which can contribute to the success of such an event.

#127 2023-02-07 21:16:30

Kelechi

Lanistergame2;5038 wrote:
level;4977 wrote:

I also support this idea and I hope the development team with the inclusion of the admin will treat it with good concern cause it will do something for this forum.

Since this is a community generated idea, it would be cool if the community can collectively contribute to the growth of the competition.

We have members who are skilled in graphics and some other skills which can contribute to the success of such an event.

That's true mate I support this one, it's best we push thing up as a community and bring in some of our skills that would be of help to the community in here.

#128 2023-02-08 11:12:40

Camavinga

Lanistergame2;5038 wrote:

Yeah sure, this forum has a lot of skilled individuals, but in a contest like this i don’t think that it is the most important thing, i say so because what is most important about a contest is the prize money to be won, and in this case it is the admin that will have to provide that, so without their approval any plan is futile.

#129 2023-02-08 19:24:14

Lanistergame2

Camavinga;5086 wrote:

Yeah sure, this forum has a lot of skilled individuals, but in a contest like this i don’t think that it is the most important thing, i say so because what is most important about a contest is the prize money to be won, and in this case it is the admin that will have to provide that, so without their approval any plan is futile.

The prize money is very important, but equally important is the engagement that would be gotten from such a contest.
Reason I suggested the members can help to reduce the cost of running it, making it more profitable for the team if it is well received by the football community.

The final decision rests on the team.

#130 2023-02-08 19:38:54

Detroit

Camavinga;5086 wrote:

Well,  yeah I agree with you but don't you think that the administrators and developers if they realize that there are talents here that will help them grow their brand and will push it and if it comes as a contest will still do it?

#131 2023-03-26 18:55:42

Camavinga

We have not heard anything from the admins as regards this thread, we do not know if there would be another contest like this or not, the Euro qualifiers have started and the Euro would take place next year, it may be a good opportunity for the admin to hold another similar contest like this.

#132 2023-04-04 14:12:30

CrytoCynthia

Camavinga;6630 wrote:

We have not heard anything from the admins as regards this thread, we do not know if there would be another contest like this or not, the Euro qualifiers have started and the Euro would take place next year, it may be a good opportunity for the admin to hold another similar contest like this.

Well if the team or admins ever wants to start another competition I believe that the Uefa champions league is in a good stage for that and they can work with who would win the Uefa champions league.

#133 2023-04-04 16:26:00

Detroit

CrytoCynthia;6695 wrote:
Camavinga;6630 wrote:

Well if the team or admins ever wants to start another competition I believe that the Uefa champions league is in a good stage for that and they can work with who would win the Uefa champions league.

Speaking of who would win the UEFA, who do you think would win this season's UEFA champions league? I think Manchester City will get the job done. But Bayern is a huge threat to the game.

#134 2023-04-05 06:18:08

Camavinga

CrytoCynthia;6695 wrote:

Yes, but i do not think they are interested in the champions league because the competition is already in its quarter final stage and the admins have not had anything to say. I think maybe they are interested in only national competitions, so we may see a similar contest when the Euro tournament starts next year.

#135 2023-04-05 12:42:25

Lanistergame2

It is best not to rush the admins at all. They do know what is best for the forum and would take the best possible action to benefit the community. The suggestion has already been made and heard by them, we can only await a response. If there is none it would be safe to assume that the current dynamics of the forum does not favor it.

#136 2023-04-05 15:34:56

full

Detroit;6710 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6695 wrote:
Camavinga;6630 wrote:

Speaking of who would win the UEFA, who do you think would win this season's UEFA champions league? I think Manchester City will get the job done. But Bayern is a huge threat to the game.

I am sure the best will win this year's UEFA Champions League final. Manchester City said they are focused on the tournament some weeks ago and as you said Bayern is a big threat and they are always in the UEFA game.
I hope the City wins though.

#137 2023-04-05 15:58:02

IyaJJJ

Here is the England Premier League game for this weekend what are your predictions guys?

Manchester United vs Everton
Aston Villa vs Nottingham Forest
Brentford vs Newcastle United
Fulham vs West Ham United
Leicester City vs AFC Bournemouth
Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Chelsea
Southampton vs Manchester City

#138 2023-04-05 18:33:05

Detroit

IyaJJJ;6825 wrote:

Here is the England Premier League game for this weekend what are your predictions guys?

I think Manchester United,  Aston Villa, Newcastle United, West Ham United,  Leicester City, Wolverhampton Wanderers, and Manchester City will win this weekend.

#139 2023-04-05 22:43:33

joanna

Camavinga;6805 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6695 wrote:

Yes, but i do not think they are interested in the champions league because the competition is already in its quarter final stage and the admins have not had anything to say. I think maybe they are interested in only national competitions, so we may see a similar contest when the Euro tournament starts next year.

If I could remember correctly, the admin hosting a campaign on this forum when the Uefa champions league was discussed and if they couldn't take a step towards it then I don't see them doing it now when the tournament is almost over.

#140 2023-04-05 22:44:12

level

Lanistergame2;6816 wrote:

It is best not to rush the admins at all. They do know what is best for the forum and would take the best possible action to benefit the community. The suggestion has already been made and heard by them, we can only await a response. If there is none it would be safe to assume that the current dynamics of the forum does not favor it.

You're right and I think we have to understand that it's not every suggestion that the admin must welcome. If it is something that they believe will work for the project traffic they will welcome it.

#141 2023-04-05 22:45:02

IyaJJJ

level;6897 wrote:

You're right and I think we have to understand that it's not every suggestion that the admin must welcome. If it is something that they believe will work for the project traffic they will welcome it.

Yes, it is not every suggestion that will favor the project and the Qatar Fifa World Cup 2022 prediction and win was the first football competition they had on this forum. I think after they evaluate the result, they choose to hold on every campaign or competition that has to do with sport on this forum.

Last edited by IyaJJJ (2023-04-05 22:49:16)

#142 2023-04-06 05:47:43

Camavinga

joanna;6895 wrote:

If I could remember correctly, the admin hosting a campaign on this forum when the Uefa champions league was discussed and if they couldn't take a step towards it then I don't see them doing it now when the tournament is almost over.

Yeah, it is obvious that they are not interested in running any contest for the uefa champions league, the tournament is almost over, if they want to organize a contest for a tournament, it would be before it begins. So i am guessing the next contest will be next year for the Euro 2024 tournament in Germany.

#143 2023-04-06 19:59:15

Detroit

level;6897 wrote:

Of course, they can not take all the suggestions that came from us. Any suggestion from us should be able to serve or benefit them about 70 to 80 percent and we the users 20 to 30 percent. It's an organization and its number one purpose is to make a profit.

#144 2023-04-06 20:04:50

CrytoCynthia

Camavinga;6939 wrote:
joanna;6895 wrote:

Yeah, it is obvious that they are not interested in running any contest for the uefa champions league, the tournament is almost over, if they want to organize a contest for a tournament, it would be before it begins. So i am guessing the next contest will be next year for the Euro 2024 tournament in Germany.

Yes I am looking at the euro 2024 and I feel the Utopia p2p team pay want to organize another contest on it just like the one we saw in last years fifa World Cup.

#145 2023-04-06 20:10:53

Detroit

CrytoCynthia;6985 wrote:
Camavinga;6939 wrote:
joanna;6895 wrote:

Yes I am looking at the euro 2024 and I feel the Utopia p2p team pay want to organize another contest on it just like the one we saw in last years fifa World Cup.

Where did you get your source from? But if its true it will be nice. I'll like to participate in the contest.  I was not able to participate in the one of last year,  hopefully, I get to do it this year.

#146 2023-04-06 22:31:34

full

IyaJJJ;6825 wrote:

Here is my prediction for the Premier League game for this weekend
Manchester United vs Everton 2:1
Aston Villa vs Nottingham Forest 2:0
Brentford vs Newcastle United 1:3
Fulham vs West Ham United 0:1
Leicester City vs AFC Bournemouth 2:1
Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion 3:1
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Chelsea 0:2
Southampton vs Manchester City 1:4

#147 2023-04-06 22:46:12

level

IyaJJJ;6898 wrote:
level;6897 wrote:

Yes, it is not every suggestion that will favor the project and the Qatar Fifa World Cup 2022 prediction and win was the first football competition they had on this forum. I think after they evaluate the result, they choose to hold on every campaign or competition that has to do with sport on this forum.

You said well and I agree with you, the result with the inclusion of traffic they get from the Qatar Fifa World Cup 2022 prediction could be the reason why they think they didn't continue cause they believe that's not what they need to do on this forum for now.

#148 2023-04-06 22:49:59

joanna

Camavinga;6939 wrote:
joanna;6895 wrote:

Let's accept they do not want to run the contest but it's something we can also at least organize among us and if that it's not possible it's better to forget it for now.

#149 2023-04-06 22:53:05

level

Detroit;6982 wrote:
level;6897 wrote:

Of course, they can not take all the suggestions that came from us. Any suggestion from us should be able to serve or benefit them about 70 to 80 percent and we the users 20 to 30 percent. It's an organization and its number one purpose is to make a profit.

Thank you for agreeing with what I said. However, there's no percentage range of our suggestion to the developer team since they have everything sorted out and they will always work on things that will help the ecossytem.

#150 2023-04-06 22:56:54

IyaJJJ

Detroit;6990 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6985 wrote:
Camavinga;6939 wrote:

Where did you get your source from? But if its true it will be nice. I'll like to participate in the contest.  I was not able to participate in the one of last year,  hopefully, I get to do it this year.

This is not about where he/she gets the information and it's not something he gets from any link but he/she is just speaking from what he believes.

Board footer