uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-19 18:12:08

aurelian

The Great Escape via Utopia

The Great Escape is the unintended result of the Great Reset promoted by Davos.

This short video explains everything (file address is on clearnet):

https://gofile.io/d/XaXJHg

What do you think of it?
Is Utopia a way to the Great Escape?

#2 2022-04-26 08:19:30

Cromanes

Re: The Great Escape via Utopia

aurelian;1770 wrote:

<p>The Great Escape is the unintended result of the Great Reset promoted by Davos.</p><p>This short video explains everything (file address is on clearnet):</p><p><a href="https://gofile.io/d/XaXJHg" rel="nofollow">https://gofile.io/d/XaXJHg</a></p><p>What do you think of it?<br />Is Utopia a way to the Great Escape?</p>

The link does not work and gives an error.

#3 2022-06-17 05:38:26

N3koSempai

For the next one it is better to make the file in a file blockchain. there are a few I suppose are more resistant to censorship.

I am a software developer in C/C++ and Python

#4 2022-09-04 03:49:39

Cromanes

N3koSempai;1818 wrote:

For the next one it is better to make the file in a file blockchain. there are a few I suppose are more resistant to censorship.

Like a link that will throw up a file about the content of his page?

#5 2022-12-25 22:02:47

Lanistergame2

The link seems to be broken mate because it actually doesn't work, but after posting a link I think it would even make more sense if you can talk a little bit about what the link is about there by giving us a brighter picture of what you mean.

#6 2022-12-26 15:03:19

CrytoCynthia

Well we are in the world where the internet is not safe where there are more scammers and men of the underworld entering the internet and even spy or governmental agencies all on the internet. Utopia p2p offers a great escape from all this with its supports for privacy, security and anonymity.

#7 2022-12-26 17:43:47

Vastextension

Lanistergame2;2136 wrote:

The link seems to be broken mate because it actually doesn't work, but after posting a link I think it would even make more sense if you can talk a little bit about what the link is about there by giving us a brighter picture of what you mean.

From what I see here, I don't think the link is broken, and is either the OP using a strategy to advertise the Go file site so we can know it's a free file sharing and storage platform for unlimited storing and sharing of content but I will prefer to use Utopia p2p though since the service is not anonymous.

#8 2023-01-06 17:17:52

Camavinga

Do you mean that utopia is a way to escape the world of centralization and lack of privacy. I will have to agree with you if that is the case, so many people are looking for a decentralized way to carry out all of their transactions and utopia offers them that, a model that makes all of your transactions private is one that many should be interested in.

#9 2023-01-12 18:35:16

Detroit

aurelian;1770 wrote:

The Great Escape is the unintended result of the Great Reset promoted by Davos.

This short video explains everything (file address is on clearnet):

https://gofile.io/d/XaXJHg

What do you think of it?
Is Utopia a way to the Great Escape?

I believe most crypto users want that financial freedom and the liberty to do what they want with thier money anytime and anyway.
This also includes their anonymity.  These users want to be kept private.
Utopia is here to offer that. That is escaping that slavery from the government and centralized currencies.

#10 2023-01-12 20:39:29

Lanistergame2

Detroit;2874 wrote:

I believe most crypto users want that financial freedom and the liberty to do what they want with thier money anytime and anyway.

This is the ideal thought process and is what most crypto users should aspire for, but sadly majority are motivated by the potential for profit and do not mind giving up their privacy and anonymity to get that profit.

Hopefully more people use cryptocurrency the way it was meant to be used; decentralized.

#11 2023-01-12 21:20:00

KAMSI_UG

Well we can only hope for that but the truth is that many people are after their financial gains? Everyone does not talk about how decentralized cryptocurrency is but rather they want to trade, hold and see how they increase their cryptocurrency the wrong way.

#12 2023-01-13 09:52:17

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;2904 wrote:

Well we can only hope for that but the truth is that many people are after their financial gains? Everyone does not talk about how decentralized cryptocurrency is but rather they want to trade, hold and see how they increase their cryptocurrency the wrong way.

How about the two working together, it’s possible to actually be decentralized and enjoy the decentralization of Utopia p2p and still also enjoy its positive side too

#13 2023-01-30 06:41:49

Lanistergame2

KAMSI_UG;2904 wrote:

This is the true, but it is not a flaw in the system. People are attracted for different things, majorly the potential RoI, then the product, the utilities and maybe just out of curiosity. All these contributes to the growth of the network.

It has the downside that people who are only interested in the financial gains would not bother much about their privacy and possibly use it the wrong way, like storing on a centralized exchange.

#14 2023-01-30 20:23:28

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;2904 wrote:

Well this has to do with ignorance in my opinion, not everyone is well taught about the dangers centralized exchanges and also the benefits of decentralization exchanges.

#15 2023-01-30 22:02:02

Lanistergame2

Dozie;4215 wrote:

Well this has to do with ignorance in my opinion, not everyone is well taught about the dangers centralized exchanges and also the benefits of decentralization exchanges.

It is actually talked about a lot. People are ware of the risks of centralized exchanges and the benefits of decentralized ones, but they choose to use CEX cause of the perceived ease of use that comes with it and the fact that they do not fully bear the responsibility of safeguarding their assets, but can entrust that to a third party.

#16 2023-01-30 23:08:43

full

Lanistergame2;4155 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2904 wrote:

This is the true, but it is not a flaw in the system. People are attracted for different things, majorly the potential RoI, then the product, the utilities and maybe just out of curiosity. All these contributes to the growth of the network.

It has the downside that people who are only interested in the financial gains would not bother much about their privacy and possibly use it the wrong way, like storing on a centralized exchange.

We can't blame the people who are into cryptocurrency for financial gain because the profitability of a business is the fuel that keeps the business running and what always makes people invest in a crypto is what will be their benefit. However, it's not a downside because it is actually how things work in every environment.

#17 2023-01-30 23:13:32

IyaJJJ

Dozie;4215 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2904 wrote:

The only I can agree that the cryptocurrency investor that is after interest is ignorant about the thing they are doing is if they ignore the fundamental concepts, utility, use case, and potential of the project before investing in it.

#18 2023-01-30 23:27:26

joanna

Lanistergame2;4257 wrote:
Dozie;4215 wrote:

It is actually talked about a lot. People are ware of the risks of centralized exchanges and the benefits of decentralized ones, but they choose to use CEX cause of the perceived ease of use that comes with it and the fact that they do not fully bear the responsibility of safeguarding their assets, but can entrust that to a third party.

Knowledge is something that's very important in man's life and anyone who lacks knowledge is dangerous to himself, and the people around him. This is the reason why we still see a lot of victims of a shady crypto exchanges in the market.

#19 2023-01-30 23:28:33

thrive

Dozie;4215 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;2904 wrote:

The only I can agree that the cryptocurrency investor that is after interest is ignorant about the thing they are doing is if they ignore the fundamental concepts, utility, use case, and potential of the project before investing in it.

#20 2023-03-26 19:08:55

Camavinga

Utopia is wonderful decentralized ecosystem, centralization has taken over the world today, people do not worry about their privacy and anonymity anymore, but utopia is a great way to escape from centralization. For people who value their privacy and anonymity, they should move to the utopia ecosystem.

#21 2023-05-02 00:00:03

joanna

Camavinga;6633 wrote:

Utopia is wonderful decentralized ecosystem, centralization has taken over the world today, people do not worry about their privacy and anonymity anymore, but utopia is a great way to escape from centralization. For people who value their privacy and anonymity, they should move to the utopia ecosystem.

Utopia is wonderful because Utopia P2P stands out among competitors for its versatility and user data security.

#22 2023-05-02 19:08:38

Detroit

Camavinga;6633 wrote:

Yeah, mate, utopia is indeed wonderful.  Utopia has really helped a lot of cryptocurrency users to break down into simple units what anonymity means and how it is achievable.

#23 2023-05-04 22:04:49

Camavinga

Detroit;7392 wrote:
Camavinga;6633 wrote:

Yeah, mate, utopia is indeed wonderful.  Utopia has really helped a lot of cryptocurrency users to break down into simple units what anonymity means and how it is achievable.

Utopia as a community has done a lot for its users and non-users.  Though they still have so many gaps to fill but is all a matter of time and they will achieve it.

#24 2023-05-05 11:37:14

Detroit

With the way things are going here in the utopia community and the crypto currency world at large, th no significant improvement in terms of traffic generation. The system feels a bit empty.

#25 2023-05-06 19:25:46

Camavinga

Detroit;7735 wrote:

With the way things are going here in the utopia community and the crypto currency world at large, th no significant improvement in terms of traffic generation. The system feels a bit empty.

I honestly thought about this yesterday. There is no provision for traffic or a way to generate traffic here on this forum or even on their network. They need to sit up.

Board footer