uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#426 2023-03-22 20:12:11

Detroit

Re: Let's have a sport board

CrytoCynthia;6508 wrote:

Well I have seen both Manchester city and Manchester United flop in big games against small clubs. I hope to see the Manchester derby in the finals but it’s up to both teams.

No cap on that mate. But you will agree with it's going to be a hell of a hassle.  Manchester City and Manchester United are great clubs that have done a lot for London.

#427 2023-03-22 20:16:28

KAMSI_UG

Detroit;6512 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6508 wrote:

Well I have seen both Manchester city and Manchester United flop in big games against small clubs. I hope to see the Manchester derby in the finals but it’s up to both teams.

No cap on that mate. But you will agree with it's going to be a hell of a hassle.  Manchester City and Manchester United are great clubs that have done a lot for London.

Well you may be mistaken them as Manchester United and Manchester city aren’t London clubs but yes they have done well for England football in general.

#428 2023-03-22 20:19:07

Detroit

KAMSI_UG;6514 wrote:
Detroit;6512 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6508 wrote:

Well you may be mistaken them as Manchester United and Manchester city aren’t London clubs but yes they have done well for England football in general.

You know London, England they as all the same.  Potato potahto,  same thing, sane result.  These clubs deserve the best they can get in England and out of England.

#429 2023-03-22 20:43:24

CrytoCynthia

Detroit;6517 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6514 wrote:
Detroit;6512 wrote:

You know London, England they as all the same.  Potato potahto,  same thing, sane result.  These clubs deserve the best they can get in England and out of England.

No bro they aren’t the same time and it’s not the same comparison with potato and potahto. Would you say newyork and USA are the same thing or say Abuja is another name to address Nigeria no. Both teams are from Manchester and that’s their state. London is the capital of England.

#430 2023-03-22 21:11:05

KingCRP

Should we just write off the other teams that isn’t from
Manchester in the FA Cup. All teams did A good job to be part of the fa Cup semi finals and they can match any team.

#431 2023-03-22 23:12:50

Kelechi

KingCRP;6532 wrote:

Manchester in the FA Cup. All teams did A good job to be part of the fa Cup semi finals and they can match any team.

No definitely we can't write of a team like Brighton they have beating lots of top team this season so they are contenders.

#432 2023-03-22 23:24:35

joanna

oba;6483 wrote:
Camavinga;6460 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6434 wrote:

Well I would love to see what haaland would do for his national team, he may be so unlucky in terms of sports to actually be from Norway but if he can blend with his team they would be unstoppable.

Haaland would not be playing for Norway in this current international break, he pulled out of the team with an injury, though many football fans think it is false and they believe that Haaland has requested that the national team give him some rest because he wants to be fit to perform for City at a high level.

Erling Braut Haaland may be a huge blow for the Norwegian national team because he's considered one of the best players in the world due to his speed, strength, and finishing inside the box. However, he understands the major reason why he make the decision and his decision has to be respected.

Erling Haaland, the golden footballer of the Manchester City. I hope what happened to him is that serious because a lot of players once make the decision of stressing themselves to satisfy their nation when they actually have to care of themselves and they end up losing their life while some end their careers early.

#433 2023-03-22 23:56:49

IyaJJJ

KAMSI_UG;6514 wrote:
Detroit;6512 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6508 wrote:

A lot of football fans that didn't o their homework well about the two football clubs always make mistake about the things you point out concern Manchester United and Manchester city

#434 2023-03-23 14:48:21

Camavinga

KingCRP;6532 wrote:

No, the two Manchester clubs cannot get complacent at this time, they know how tough it is to face their opponents and if you underrate them, they will give you a shocker. Brighton are very strong, look how well they have done in the EPL this season, Sheffield united is also a strong side to have gotten to this stage. Thus the two semifinal games are going to be so tough, and the bigger teams have to be very careful.

#435 2023-03-26 19:12:38

Camavinga

Portugal are really doing very well in this Euro qualifiers, they won their first match and now they are beating Luxembourg 3-0 and it is just 25 mins into the game. Ronaldo scored twice the other day and today he has already scored once and who knows how many he would score tonight. We all thought Ronaldo was finished, but i guess he is not, he has done very well since his return to the national team.

#436 2023-03-30 16:21:10

Lanistergame2

This has been a very exciting international break period. The player who I think has had the most amazing representation with his National team is Scott McTominay. He has been brilliant for Scotland and influential in their victories, especially his brace against Spain.

I only hope that those who picked up knocks during the tournament do not stay out for long, cause the club season is only going to get more demanding.

#437 2023-04-02 20:51:24

CrytoCynthia

Hey guys happy Sunday to everyone, who is seeing what’s happening in England? As Chelsea and Leicester city have both sacked their coaches. I don’t know is it’s remedy too late for both clubs.

#438 2023-04-04 06:47:55

Camavinga

Chelsea v Liverpool today, i think the game will end in a draw, the both teams have been so bad this season, Liverpool just lost 4-1 to City and Chelsea lost 2-0 to Aston Villa, and Graham Potter has also been fired, so the game looks like one that will end in a draw, maybe because none of the teams is even good enough to get a win.

#439 2023-04-04 14:22:10

CrytoCynthia

Chelsea vs Liverpool although I agree that both team has been at their worse recently and Chelsea just sacked their boss on Sunday evening I would go with Liverpool on this one. I believe they have what it takes to defeat Chelsea.

#440 2023-04-04 19:52:27

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;6699 wrote:

Chelsea vs Liverpool although I agree that both team has been at their worse recently and Chelsea just sacked their boss on Sunday evening I would go with Liverpool on this one. I believe they have what it takes to defeat Chelsea.

Well let’s not be too quick to write Chelsea off in this contest. They are coming in with a new coach and a new breath of life. I believe they can do well in the match.

#441 2023-04-04 20:08:27

KAMSI_UG

Well to be honest it would be very difficult for either of these teams Liverpool and Chelsea to achieve any thing tangible at this point this season in the league.

#442 2023-04-04 20:37:39

CrytoCynthia

The season is about to end so guys from the English Premier League we can see the title is now between Manchester City and Arsenal with Arsenal having the upper hand who do you think would come out champions.

#443 2023-04-04 20:47:13

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;6735 wrote:

The season is about to end so guys from the English Premier League we can see the title is now between Manchester City and Arsenal with Arsenal having the upper hand who do you think would come out champions.

Well great prediction, I am not a fan of either of the two teams so I believe I won’t be bias but with the fact that arsenal hasn’t won the competition in a very long time I would have to go with them to win.

#444 2023-04-04 21:31:01

Kelechi

Hey guys the match between Chelsea and Liverpool has to go down in history as one of the worse games I have seen this season, both teams played in a very disgraceful manner and like they are tired of the competition already.

#445 2023-04-04 21:49:45

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;6753 wrote:

Hey guys the match between Chelsea and Liverpool has to go down in history as one of the worse games I have seen this season, both teams played in a very disgraceful manner and like they are tired of the competition already.

I actually had a feeling the match would end draw, both teams are coming back from defeats Chelsea in the hands of astin Villa while Liverpool was demolished by Manchester city so it's quite understandable.

#446 2023-04-05 06:38:38

Camavinga

Chelsea v Liverpool ended in a draw, a very boring game and so disappointing for people who wasted their time on it, Chelsea and Liverpool are having a very bad season and i am not sure if they are going to succeed at anything this season. Liverpool are playing Arsenal in the weekend and i think Arsenal are going to beat them.

#447 2023-04-05 13:36:06

Lanistergame2

Who is ready for the el classico in the Copa del ray?
Barcelona and Real Madrid meet tonight for the fourth time this season in the second leg of the cup semi final. Barcelona come in with a slender lead and are the host of tonights fixture.

My money is on Barcelona getting into the final and possibly winning both the cup and the league title.

#448 2023-04-05 18:48:01

Detroit

Lanistergame2;6820 wrote:

Who is ready for the el classico in the Copa del ray?
Barcelona and Real Madrid meet tonight for the fourth time this season in the second leg of the cup semi final. Barcelona come in with a slender lead and are the host of tonights fixture.

My money is on Barcelona getting into the final and possibly winning both the cup and the league title.

I don't think Barcelona will win this tonight. I think Real Madrid will win them. Barcelona doesn't have what it takes to be called champions.  They are just passersby in this league.

#449 2023-04-05 19:45:52

Lanistergame2

Detroit;6836 wrote:

I don't think Barcelona will win this tonight. I think Real Madrid will win them. Barcelona doesn't have what it takes to be called champions. They are just passersby in this league.

Barcelona are one of the two most successful Spanish teams and one of the best teams in world of football. It is ironic to say they do not have what it takes to be champions. In fact, Barcelona has 31 Copa del ray titles, while Real Madrid has only 19.

Who is following the matches of Manchester United (against Brentford) and that of Newcastle (against West Ham)? Those are tough fixtures and currently it is going as expected with Man Utd and Newcastle leading, but I would not count out their opposition.

#450 2023-04-05 20:44:33

CrytoCynthia

Barcelona are really having it hard today. They have feel stronger than Real Madrid and they must have played is an unprofessional way as right now they are losing emphatically.

Board footer