Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-03-18 20:58:22

level

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

thrive;5852 wrote:
level;5846 wrote:
thrive;5844 wrote:

You are right and I never think about checking if the Utopia USD and Crypton coin were all both listed on the same exchange once but your arguments make me check the exchange list cause I only make use of Crypton exchange. What do you think cause this?

I think it's because the Utopia team cares more about listing UUSD on an exchange that will generate the needed liquidity for UUSD.

Hmm, it makes sense. If the Utopia USD will be listed on exchange it has to be an exchange that worth providing the needed benefit and exposure for the  UUSD coin. Is it possible to have UUSD listed on Binance?

Anything can happen in the cryptocurrency market but listing on Binance cost a fortune and from what I know the listing of cryptocurrency on Binance is about $600K which is enough to list the coin on 5-6 exchange sites. If Binance is going to list UUSDthe organic way will be best.

#77 2023-03-18 21:05:03

thrive

level;6012 wrote:
thrive;5852 wrote:
level;5846 wrote:

I think it's because the Utopia team cares more about listing UUSD on an exchange that will generate the needed liquidity for UUSD.

Hmm, it makes sense. If the Utopia USD will be listed on exchange it has to be an exchange that worth providing the needed benefit and exposure for the  UUSD coin. Is it possible to have UUSD listed on Binance?

Anything can happen in the cryptocurrency market but listing on Binance cost a fortune and from what I know the listing of cryptocurrency on Binance is about $600K which is enough to list the coin on 5-6 exchange sites. If Binance is going to list UUSDthe organic way will be best.

The price of listing cryptocurrency on Binance and the number one centralized exchange does cost a fortune and the amount you mention is enough for several exchange listings and also does some benefit promotion that will impact the project.

#78 2023-03-20 20:33:40

KingCRP

thrive;6013 wrote:
level;6012 wrote:
thrive;5852 wrote:

The price of listing cryptocurrency on Binance and the number one centralized exchange does cost a fortune and the amount you mention is enough for several exchange listings and also does some benefit promotion that will impact the project.

I agree that listing a coin on Binance actually gives that coin more publicity and presents it to the cryptocurrency market. But I don’t think all that can be the price to pay In making Utopia p2p compromise on it’s decentralized nature.

#79 2023-03-20 23:18:41

full

KingCRP;6254 wrote:
thrive;6013 wrote:
level;6012 wrote:

I agree that listing a coin on Binance actually gives that coin more publicity and presents it to the cryptocurrency market. But I don’t think all that can be the price to pay In making Utopia p2p compromise on it’s decentralized nature.

I understand your impression but the listing of CRP coin on Binance never compromises Utopia's decentralized and privacy nature. Do you know that LBank and CoinTiger is also KYC require CEX?

#80 2023-03-20 23:19:38

IyaJJJ

full;6309 wrote:
KingCRP;6254 wrote:
thrive;6013 wrote:

I understand your impression but the listing of CRP coin on Binance never compromises Utopia's decentralized and privacy nature. Do you know that LBank and CoinTiger is also KYC require CEX?

I don't know the reason why the user believes that the Binance exchange listing of the Utopia native coin Crypton will compromise the Utopia purpose privacy and for the record Binance still lists Monero.

#81 2023-03-20 23:34:18

thrive

IyaJJJ;6310 wrote:
full;6309 wrote:
KingCRP;6254 wrote:

I don't know the reason why the user believes that the Binance exchange listing of the Utopia native coin Crypton will compromise the Utopia purpose privacy and for the record Binance still lists Monero.

If Binance still lists Monero despite some of the delisting issues it is had from some exchanges then there's a huge chance that Binance can list Crypton coin and if not through the listing fee payment method then what we will make it happen is the organic way.

#82 2023-03-21 21:17:13

CrytoCynthia

thrive;6314 wrote:
IyaJJJ;6310 wrote:
full;6309 wrote:

If Binance still lists Monero despite some of the delisting issues it is had from some exchanges then there's a huge chance that Binance can list Crypton coin and if not through the listing fee payment method then what we will make it happen is the organic way.

Yes well is Utopia p2p can pay the fee why not. I don’t think Binance scrutinize any cryptocurrency except it’s of danger to binance themselves. The point here is do we want CRP Crypton listed on binance.

#83 2023-03-21 21:50:10

KingCRP

Why would anyone want CRP Crypton listed on binance? I just did another CRP Crypton transaction on Crypton exchange today and it was as quick as ever. And to add its decentralized and supports no Kyc requirements.

#84 2023-03-22 20:53:16

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;6395 wrote:

Why would anyone want CRP Crypton listed on binance? I just did another CRP Crypton transaction on Crypton exchange today and it was as quick as ever. And to add its decentralized and supports no Kyc requirements.

Well if I am to answer this I would say many people are already so used to the Binance Exchange and they find using any other exchanges as new knowledge to them. The forget about the dangers of centralized exchanges.

#85 2023-03-22 21:45:00

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;6531 wrote:
KingCRP;6395 wrote:

Well if I am to answer this I would say many people are already so used to the Binance Exchange and they find using any other exchanges as new knowledge to them. The forget about the dangers of centralized exchanges.

If this is the case then Utopia p2p need to up the promotion on their exchanges Crypton exchange. I believe many are looking for a genuine decentralized exchange they can deal in.

#86 2023-04-02 22:17:04

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;6539 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6531 wrote:
KingCRP;6395 wrote:

If this is the case then Utopia p2p need to up the promotion on their exchanges Crypton exchange. I believe many are looking for a genuine decentralized exchange they can deal in.

Well yes I also believe in the spreading of the Crypton exchange word, yes the services Utopia p2p offers are well helpful and needed but not many people know about the project so they need more publicity.

#87 2023-04-04 21:18:12

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;6671 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6539 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6531 wrote:

Well yes I also believe in the spreading of the Crypton exchange word, yes the services Utopia p2p offers are well helpful and needed but not many people know about the project so they need more publicity.

Well it’s a gradual process and the adoption level of CRYPTON CRP would definitely increase, the coin has some real good qualities like can be used to send untraceable anonymous transactions such utility is scares.

#88 2023-04-04 22:27:13

JONSNOWING

KAMSI_UG;6745 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6671 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6539 wrote:

Well it’s a gradual process and the adoption level of CRYPTON CRP would definitely increase, the coin has some real good qualities like can be used to send untraceable anonymous transactions such utility is scares.

Yes such utilities that CRP Crypton possess are rare, although I like the exchanges CRP Crypton has been listed so far like coin tiger exchange, Lbank exchange, but I know it would like compromising but it would be great CRP Crypton getting listed on binance.

#89 2023-04-05 20:43:23

CrytoCynthia

Hey guys how is LBank exchange? Who has used this exchange and how has your experience with it been? I was just wondering what type of coins are listed on this exchange apart from CRP Crypton.

#90 2023-04-05 21:03:34

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;6844 wrote:

Hey guys how is LBank exchange? Who has used this exchange and how has your experience with it been? I was just wondering what type of coins are listed on this exchange apart from CRP Crypton.

Well I have not personally used the exchange myself but I believe that it has listed several other coin that isn’t CRP Crypton but in the Utopia p2p ecosystem we are focusing more on CRP Crypton.

#91 2023-04-05 21:15:15

KingCRP

CRP Crypton has gotten to the level I believe it should be listed on more exchanges than it is right now. My favorite exchanges for Buying CRP Crypton right now is Crypton Exchange and LBank exchange.

#92 2023-04-06 19:18:21

KingCRP

KingCRP;6858 wrote:

CRP Crypton has gotten to the level I believe it should be listed on more exchanges than it is right now. My favorite exchanges for Buying CRP Crypton right now is Crypton Exchange and LBank exchange.

Crypton CRP is listed on cointiger Exchange, LBank Exchange, Crypton Exchange, Hotbit and so many other exchanges I don’t see the rush for it to get listed in any other exchanges.

#93 2023-04-06 19:25:35

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;6963 wrote:
KingCRP;6858 wrote:

Crypton CRP is listed on cointiger Exchange, LBank Exchange, Crypton Exchange, Hotbit and so many other exchanges I don’t see the rush for it to get listed in any other exchanges.

Well personally I had no reason to leave my previous exchange but I saw the services Crypton Exchange offers that was the reason I left my exchange into Crypton Exchange.

#94 2023-04-06 20:39:54

KingCRP

LBank Exchange is such a good Exchange quite alright but in terms of top exchange in the world decentralized or centralized LBank exchange won’t make it on the top ten list.

#95 2023-04-06 20:52:44

Kelechi

KingCRP;7010 wrote:

LBank Exchange is such a good Exchange quite alright but in terms of top exchange in the world decentralized or centralized LBank exchange won’t make it on the top ten list.

How is an exchange classified to be on the top ten list of exchange I think it would be right if you say that exchanges that are popular then I would say Lbank exchange won't be in the top ten list.

#96 2023-04-07 20:24:22

KingCRP

Kelechi;7014 wrote:
KingCRP;7010 wrote:

How is an exchange classified to be on the top ten list of exchange I think it would be right if you say that exchanges that are popular then I would say Lbank exchange won't be in the top ten list.

Well the popular way to rate an exchange that is widely use is the active and the popularity of the Exchange and with that I think LBank exchange can’t be in the top ten.

#97 2023-05-01 18:43:04

Dozie

KingCRP;7155 wrote:
Kelechi;7014 wrote:
KingCRP;7010 wrote:

Well the popular way to rate an exchange that is widely use is the active and the popularity of the Exchange and with that I think LBank exchange can’t be in the top ten.

Many times this popular exchanges has actually failed us in so many ways, I don't think I would rate an exchange now by it's popularity, it's not a popularity contest.

#98 2023-05-01 18:50:47

JONSNOWING

Dozie;7293 wrote:
KingCRP;7155 wrote:
Kelechi;7014 wrote:

Many times this popular exchanges has actually failed us in so many ways, I don't think I would rate an exchange now by it's popularity, it's not a popularity contest.

Lbank is actually a popular exchanges if you ask me, this won't be my first time of hearing about such Exchange. But although it doesn't mean it would be amongst my top exchange it's really been doing well.

#99 2023-05-01 23:21:46

IyaJJJ

KingCRP;7155 wrote:
Kelechi;7014 wrote:
KingCRP;7010 wrote:

Actively using an exchange is not enough to judge it among the popular exchange. What is used to judge the rank of CEX is the total daily trade volume and the exchange capital.
In order to be among the top crypto exchange is the reason why some exchanges provide fake trading volume years ago.

#100 2023-05-01 23:34:22

thrive

Dozie;7293 wrote:
KingCRP;7155 wrote:
Kelechi;7014 wrote:

Ready or not? You should always expect disappointment and failed service from Centralized exchanges because they are mostly control by the government and the owner of the exchange. Besides, the decision of the government is what determines their next move.

Board footer