uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-16 11:05:15

Detroit

Re: CryptonBET

JONSNOWING;3225 wrote:

The English premier league matches are going out amazingly it would have been a progressive addition if gambling board was already allowed on the Utopia's uTalk forum or any where else in this ecosystem.

Yes, it will be a beautiful addition to the Utopia ecosystem.
This will motivate sports lovers like me to stay more active and place bets on good matches.

#27 2023-01-16 12:32:39

KingCRP

If CryptonBet is a private entity how can we be sure about its safety? Like I can only believe things that are owned by Utopia p2p are safe and not sites on uNS

#28 2023-01-19 18:49:53

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;3225 wrote:

The English premier league matches are going out amazingly it would have been a progressive addition if gambling board was already allowed on the Utopia's uTalk forum or any where else in this ecosystem.

Well this Cryptonbet is not yet a betting platform, it's just a service like a site (uNS) that the creator probably has put up for sale and if you can create something out of it maybe try purchasing it.

#29 2023-01-20 19:23:52

Camavinga

KingCRP;3299 wrote:

If CryptonBet is a private entity how can we be sure about its safety? Like I can only believe things that are owned by Utopia p2p are safe and not sites on uNS

It is completely safe, you are not doing any registration or giving out any information about yourself that can make it unsafe for you, it is just like a raffle where you can win something by being lucky, and in this one what you stand to win is utopia, which is good; stop being paranoid about things like these.

#30 2023-01-20 21:17:15

Detroit

Camavinga;3695 wrote:
KingCRP;3299 wrote:

It is completely safe, you are not doing any registration or giving out any information about yourself that can make it unsafe for you, it is just like a raffle where you can win something by being lucky, and in this one what you stand to win is utopia, which is good; stop being paranoid about things like these.

For me,  it's okay to be paranoid than assume when you know nothing.
This will prevent you from making mistakes and asking the right questions. Being paranoid can be a good thing sometimes.

#31 2023-01-30 17:45:10

Kelechi

Participating and earning without having to invest is actually a dream, I would like to accumulate more CRP Crypton through this way, but is the CryptonBet still available right now I don't think I have heard much about it recently.

#32 2023-01-30 19:41:01

PEACEMAKER

Really the cryptonBet is exciting but from what the starter of the post said it's more of a competition than a bet, since you stand a chance to win without investing means you aren't staking anything.

#33 2023-01-30 20:07:25

KingCRP

PEACEMAKER;4201 wrote:

Really the cryptonBet is exciting but from what the starter of the post said it's more of a competition than a bet, since you stand a chance to win without investing means you aren't staking anything.

Yes mate that what it means but regardless about what it’s called to me it’s definitely something worth checking out if you asked me and we should all check it out.

#34 2023-01-30 20:17:59

Detroit

Kelechi;4178 wrote:

Participating and earning without having to invest is actually a dream, I would like to accumulate more CRP Crypton through this way, but is the CryptonBet still available right now I don't think I have heard much about it recently.

Is that really possible?? To earn without investing??
Investing is like sowing a seed and watching it grow. You can not reap something without sowing for it. I don't think you can earn without investing mate.

#35 2023-01-30 21:57:39

JONSNOWING

Detroit;4212 wrote:
Kelechi;4178 wrote:

Is that really possible?? To earn without investing??
Investing is like sowing a seed and watching it grow. You can not reap something without sowing for it. I don't think you can earn without investing mate.

Well if anyone earns without investing I would not consider it as earning rather I would say it's winning a contest or a competition because I haven't seen a bet that doesn't require you to stake something on it.

#36 2023-02-02 22:13:09

KingCRP

I actually bet the correct score of the just ended Real Madrid match on a bitcoin excerpting gambling site, in as much as I lost the best I would have loved to use my CRP to actually gamble.

#37 2023-02-03 19:16:35

Camavinga

PEACEMAKER;4201 wrote:

Yeah, you got that absolutely correct, and it makes it even better for the participants because they do not have anything to lose, they just have to be lucky enough to win something for themselves. Traditional bet involves staking something to win what’s higher than your stake, but with this channel you stake nothing and you can win something.

#38 2023-02-04 21:32:22

Dozie

KingCRP;4452 wrote:

I actually bet the correct score of the just ended Real Madrid match on a bitcoin excerpting gambling site, in as much as I lost the best I would have loved to use my CRP to actually gamble.

Well same here that reminds me the missing ingredients for Utopia p2p is the addition of a gambling platform for it's users.

#39 2023-02-06 19:58:52

Camavinga

Dozie;4689 wrote:

Well same here that reminds me the missing ingredients for Utopia p2p is the addition of a gambling platform for it's users.

Utopia is an ecosystem, i know it comprises of many things in it, but i don’t think they would make gambling one of it, there are gambling platforms that one can stake bets in, though most of them only allow gambling in bitcoin, as i don’t think there is any platform that accepts CRP as a crypto for gambling. Maybe things will change in the future though, but to think that Utopia would have their own gambling platform is difficult to imagine.

#40 2023-02-06 20:30:52

Detroit

KingCRP;4452 wrote:

Yeah, gambling sucks sometimes though. But doing it on a platform you like makes it worth the stress. When you actually use Crypton to stake a bet let me know.

#41 2023-04-04 06:52:29

Camavinga

Detroit;4918 wrote:

Yeah, gambling sucks sometimes though. But doing it on a platform you like makes it worth the stress. When you actually use Crypton to stake a bet let me know.

I don’t think the gambling platform matters in this way, the platform matters based on how legit they are, and if they themselves do not refuse to pay winnings to customers, that is a good reason to choose a good platform. Betting with CRP would not be a bad idea anyway.

#42 2023-04-04 22:46:54

JONSNOWING

Camavinga;6680 wrote:
Detroit;4918 wrote:

I don’t think the gambling platform matters in this way, the platform matters based on how legit they are, and if they themselves do not refuse to pay winnings to customers, that is a good reason to choose a good platform. Betting with CRP would not be a bad idea anyway.

Hey guys I have been hearing about the CryptonBet alot but I haven't actually played it, is the CryptonBet like a betting site or is it just another uNS I need help understanding it.

#43 2023-04-05 06:35:53

Camavinga

JONSNOWING;6779 wrote:

Hey guys I have been hearing about the CryptonBet alot but I haven't actually played it, is the CryptonBet like a betting site or is it just another uNS I need help understanding it.

I think CryptonBet is just one of Utopia’s channels where people can win something if they are lucky, it is not really a gambling platform because you do not have to stake anything, you just win something if you are lucky when you participate, i do not know if the channel is still in operation though.

#44 2023-04-05 19:05:37

Detroit

Camavinga;6808 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6779 wrote:

I think CryptonBet is just one of Utopia’s channels where people can win something if they are lucky, it is not really a gambling platform because you do not have to stake anything, you just win something if you are lucky when you participate, i do not know if the channel is still in operation though.

CryptonBet is really a nice feature added in the utopia community, it makes a whole lot sense. Though getting rewards from them are sometimes a whole lot annoying but it's worth it.

#45 2023-04-06 22:09:43

JONSNOWING

Detroit;6838 wrote:
Camavinga;6808 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6779 wrote:

CryptonBet is really a nice feature added in the utopia community, it makes a whole lot sense. Though getting rewards from them are sometimes a whole lot annoying but it's worth it.

CryptonBet to me would make more sense if this platform CryptonBet was a really gambling site Because right now I don't know how to classify what CryptonBet is truly all about.

#46 2023-04-06 23:39:25

level

JONSNOWING;7038 wrote:
Detroit;6838 wrote:
Camavinga;6808 wrote:

CryptonBet to me would make more sense if this platform CryptonBet was a really gambling site Because right now I don't know how to classify what CryptonBet is truly all about.

Have you participated in the event hosted on the CryptonBet channel? Just curious because it is just a platform for people to have fun while they get rewarded for playing some old games.
Nuva is the channel that was to act like a gambling site on the Utopia app client.

#47 2023-04-07 05:57:25

Camavinga

JONSNOWING;7038 wrote:

CryptonBet is not a site, not to talk of a gambling site. CryptonBet is just an utopian channel created by an utopia user for people to win something if they are lucky, people do not have to stake anything to win, they just have to be lucky to win, that’s all. It is just a friendly channel to gift out things to people.

#48 2023-04-07 08:37:41

level

Camavinga;7076 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7038 wrote:

CryptonBet is not a site, not to talk of a gambling site. CryptonBet is just an utopian channel created by an utopia user for people to win something if they are lucky, people do not have to stake anything to win, they just have to be lucky to win, that’s all. It is just a friendly channel to gift out things to people.

I guess this is the part the user doesn't understand when he makes the conclusion statement about the CryptonBet channel while it's the only p2e channel we have on the Utopia application client.

#49 2023-04-07 08:51:37

full

level;7080 wrote:
Camavinga;7076 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7038 wrote:

I guess this is the part the user doesn't understand when he makes the conclusion statement about the CryptonBet channel while it's the only p2e channel we have on the Utopia application client.

Don't get the user wrong. He may not have a deep understanding of the CryptonBet channel but I think such complain he made will make the owner do some important upgrades and I am sure the owner of the channel will think of creating a website with the name CryptonBet since he has bought a uNS for it.

#50 2023-04-07 20:40:42

JONSNOWING

level;7080 wrote:
Camavinga;7076 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7038 wrote:

Well I believe we should be more accommodating to those who haven't gotten full knowledge about some of the utilities Utopia p2p offers I think the users doesn't fully understand what the CryptonBet is all about.

Board footer