uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-02-05 18:58:42

joanna

Re: The slander of the messenger "Utopia" and its ecosystem.

Kelechi;4030 wrote:

Why should anyone be scared or try to slander Utopia p2p? Really it doesn't make any sense to me. Utopia p2p offers the best possible utilities anyone can ever want to have.

Tell me about any great project in the cryptocurrency market that someone hasn't slandered? This is something that will always happen to a project that has the potential to thrive in the market but we don't need to give up and what we will do is spread a positive message about the Utopia p2p ecosystem.

#27 2023-02-05 19:05:34

thrive

Dozie;4690 wrote:
Kelechi;4030 wrote:

Why should anyone be scared or try to slander Utopia p2p? Really it doesn't make any sense to me. Utopia p2p offers the best possible utilities anyone can ever want to have.

Well it wont surprise me if I found out that people only slander Utopia p2p for financial gains because I haven't see a true users of this ecosystem complain much.

Thank you. You understand the real intention of the people that's in charge of the slander and if the government and institutional banking can slander Bitcoin because of its valuable potential that makes them believe it will be a hindrance we should also expect the same thing from people that sees Utopia unique potential has a problem.

#28 2023-02-05 19:10:23

level

Lanistergame2;4724 wrote:
IyaJJJ;3954 wrote:

People disparaging the Utopia peer-to-peer messenger and its ecosystem should be expected, particularly from other privacy projects that want to incorporate some features the Utopia p2p ecosystem had but are unable to do so since Utopia is a close source.

Constructed criticism is always welcome and is in fact needed for the growth of any system, whether it comes from competing systems or from actual customers. It is only a problem, where lies or half truths are used to try and disparage the network.

Utopia is a work in progress and is constantly improving, if you do find any lies being used to spread fud about the network anywhere on the internet, we should call it out and give the accurate information.

I supported what you said the positive and the negative news are needed at some point to make the project known to the people but the truth will always prevail since the project provide genuine and accurate services.

#29 2023-02-05 21:43:18

Dozie

For good publicity every coin should be prepared to have the good and bad news coming. infact it's practically very difficult to prevent a slander.

#30 2023-02-07 20:40:21

KAMSI_UG

Dozie;4850 wrote:

For good publicity every coin should be prepared to have the good and bad news coming. infact it's practically very difficult to prevent a slander.

Some bad news can actually do very brutal harm on the reputations of projects, in as much a project can completely stop the slanders it’s getting it should as much as possible try to discard some when ever they can.

#31 2023-02-07 21:45:45

JONSNOWING

KAMSI_UG;5034 wrote:
Dozie;4850 wrote:

Some bad news can actually do very brutal harm on the reputations of projects, in as much a project can completely stop the slanders it’s getting it should as much as possible try to discard some when ever they can.

Yes mate, if the team sees some slander on Utopia p2p and they can actually clear the air it's best they do so because some of those dirt's to the name of Utopia p2p isn't wanted.

#32 2023-04-05 20:28:57

Kelechi

For a good reason many other projects has the right to hate on Utopia p2p because even Bitcoin right now has many haters hating on them. Well it's right we always try to debunk any rumors.

Last edited by Kelechi (2023-04-05 20:29:11)

#33 2023-07-16 23:56:51

thrive

Kelechi;6842 wrote:

For a good reason many other projects has the right to hate on Utopia p2p because even Bitcoin right now has many haters hating on them. Well it's right we always try to debunk any rumors.

I don't see any reason why many other projects will hate the UtopiaP2P ecosystem but if you said jealous I would have agreed with you based on the features and support Utopia have.

#34 2023-07-20 20:58:18

CrytoCynthia

The most ambitious attempted integration of cryptocurrency into the economy at large thus far was a hassle. The ecosystem needs to do better.

#35 2023-07-22 14:33:29

MRBEAST

CrytoCynthia;18665 wrote:

The most ambitious attempted integration of cryptocurrency into the economy at large thus far was a hassle. The ecosystem needs to do better.

Well if you mean this ecosystem when you talking about the ecosystem doing better then I believe you have little idea of the whole thing because Utopia p2p ecosystem is actually doing well

#36 2023-07-22 17:48:31

KAMSI_UG

MRBEAST;18983 wrote:

Well if you mean this ecosystem when you talking about the ecosystem doing better then I believe you have little idea of the whole thing because Utopia p2p ecosystem is actually doing well

Well yes you are right the ecosystem is doing very well but I believe the ecosystem can still do even better and I would want to see that happen.

#37 2023-07-22 18:21:14

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;18994 wrote:
MRBEAST;18983 wrote:

Well yes you are right the ecosystem is doing very well but I believe the ecosystem can still do even better and I would want to see that happen.

Rome was not built in a day and you should not expect the forum to just go great over night,this things takes time and hopefully it would do better in the near future.

#38 2023-07-22 19:10:38

crpuusd

KingCRP;19004 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;18994 wrote:
MRBEAST;18983 wrote:

Rome was not built in a day and you should not expect the forum to just go great over night,this things takes time and hopefully it would do better in the near future.

Well don't actually believe that an organization will just grow so much into paradise at the first term, and moreover the most intelligent man doesn't carries the finest of handwriting,same thing goes to the system of comparison.

#39 2023-07-22 19:20:03

Lanistergame2

MRBEAST;18983 wrote:

The ecosystem is doing very great and not as a new currency but it has already established itself and positioned itself to be one of the leading cryptocurrencies in the future.

We are a bit early on but the huge potential is already obvious.

#40 2023-07-22 19:29:44

crpuusd

Lanistergame2;19020 wrote:
MRBEAST;18983 wrote:

The ecosystem is doing very great and not as a new currency but it has already established itself and positioned itself to be one of the leading cryptocurrencies in the future.

We are a bit early on but the huge potential is already obvious.

We anticipate the great height the crypton coin  is heading and its of a great remarks to see how successful the crypton coin is going.

#41 2023-07-22 20:40:47

Detroit

Crypton attempt to improve upon the perceived limitations of whichever cryptocurrency and blockchain they are forked from or competing with

#42 2023-07-23 19:27:51

KingCRP

Detroit;19075 wrote:

Crypton attempt to improve upon the perceived limitations of whichever cryptocurrency and blockchain they are forked from or competing with

Well UtopiaP2P on it own is changing the false narrative that centralized platform has brought in cryptocurrency and they are offering amazing utilities.

#43 2023-07-23 21:12:45

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;19210 wrote:
Detroit;19075 wrote:

Well UtopiaP2P on it own is changing the false narrative that centralized platform has brought in cryptocurrency and they are offering amazing utilities.

Well I believe that Utopia p2p is actually a top decentralized project but I am scared the government might place Utopia p2p on Target .

#44 2023-07-23 22:13:33

Detroit

Cryptocurrency trading has experienced a significant surge in popularity in recent years, with digital assets like Bitcoin gaining popularity.

#45 2023-07-25 19:33:26

KAMSI_UG

Detroit;19298 wrote:

Cryptocurrency trading has experienced a significant surge in popularity in recent years, with digital assets like Bitcoin gaining popularity.

Well yes the crypto-currency trading has had good surge upward and I believe it's really nice but I would like to see more people get involved and do more by learning.

Board footer