uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#126 2023-03-20 23:14:41

full

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

CrytoCynthia;6249 wrote:
joanna;6222 wrote:

There's no doubt about Africa being the empire for cryptocurrency. Even CZ Binance once tweet that "Africa is primed for crypto adoption. 10-20% banked. Need financial access and inclusion. Blockchain provides that with a smartphone."

Africa’s traditional means of transactions and anything online needed a fresh breath and Cryptocurrency gave room for that fresh breath that’s why Africa ls so excited about cryptocurrency.

You're right since when people transact in something that's somehow far behind developed countries and they are introduced to the exact technology used by the developed countries they will really appreciate the benefit and freedom that come from it.

#127 2023-03-20 23:30:44

joanna

Kelechi;6291 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6269 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6263 wrote:

Africa and Asia would benefit greatly from Utopia p2p if they have more access to it, utilities like anonymous transactions would definitely be used in great parts of Africa.

But is there any one from those region here, we would like to find out if Utopia p2p is prevalent in those places. I believe the team should do some survey to enable them make their decision.

Well I am from such region and I can say for a certain it necessary Utopia p2p directs Their attention to Africa . This continent is blessed with hard working youths and many of which are interested in cryptocurrency.

There's no doubt about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem trying the gain ground and awareness in the African market. If CZ Binance could move more of its attention to the African crypto market it means there's something interesting there.
Having said that, I am also from the region.

#128 2023-03-21 21:19:10

CrytoCynthia

joanna;6313 wrote:
Kelechi;6291 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6269 wrote:

But is there any one from those region here, we would like to find out if Utopia p2p is prevalent in those places. I believe the team should do some survey to enable them make their decision.

Well I am from such region and I can say for a certain it necessary Utopia p2p directs Their attention to Africa . This continent is blessed with hard working youths and many of which are interested in cryptocurrency.

There's no doubt about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem trying the gain ground and awareness in the African market. If CZ Binance could move more of its attention to the African crypto market it means there's something interesting there.
Having said that, I am also from the region.

CZ is a shroud business man I must give him that even though he views on centralized exchanges doesn’t go down well with me. So I believe Utopia p2p can target on be venturing into some of his business ideas.

#129 2023-03-21 21:39:22

KingCRP

If Utopia p2p can break into the Africa market I believe it would be a big step for this project in the right direction. Although I believe the team has already planned out the strategy.

#130 2023-03-21 23:44:56

JONSNOWING

KingCRP;6392 wrote:

If Utopia p2p can break into the Africa market I believe it would be a big step for this project in the right direction. Although I believe the team has already planned out the strategy.

Bitcoin is great but with the ban on cryptocurrency in lots of countries in Africa CRP can serve a good use. It can be used to send Untraceable anonymous transactions anywhere and to anyone.

#131 2023-03-22 16:07:56

oba

KingCRP;6392 wrote:

If they break into the market of the country called the African giant where their government bans cryptocurrency transaction while 80% of the youth still engage in a crypto transaction and showcase their Crypton Exchange it will generate something huge for the Utopia project.

#132 2023-03-22 16:21:10

level

oba;6488 wrote:
KingCRP;6392 wrote:

If they break into the market of the country called the African giant where their government bans cryptocurrency transaction while 80% of the youth still engage in a crypto transaction and showcase their Crypton Exchange it will generate something huge for the Utopia project.

African giant which is well known as Nigeria. That's where I come from a buddy and we are always resilient to cryptocurrency since it is the best technology and money-making investment in this 21 century. If I could like the service of Crypton Exchange I believe other Nigerians will do.

#133 2023-03-22 20:46:01

CrytoCynthia

level;6489 wrote:
oba;6488 wrote:
KingCRP;6392 wrote:

African giant which is well known as Nigeria. That's where I come from a buddy and we are always resilient to cryptocurrency since it is the best technology and money-making investment in this 21 century. If I could like the service of Crypton Exchange I believe other Nigerians will do.

It’s no news that Nigeria are a big name when it come
To cryptocurrency and they are very much recognized in the world right now in that regards.

#134 2023-03-22 21:22:13

KingCRP

With all this I believe it’s time Utopia p2p take full advantage of the Africa’s market and reach people who are actually in need of the utilities Utopia p2p offers.

#135 2023-03-22 23:45:27

thrive

KingCRP;6536 wrote:

With all this I believe it’s time Utopia p2p take full advantage of the Africa’s market and reach people who are actually in need of the utilities Utopia p2p offers.

Despite all the things that were pointed out. I hope you guys understand that Rome is not built in a day and there's always a way of doing everything not just jumping to conclusions.

#136 2023-03-22 23:47:49

level

CrytoCynthia;6529 wrote:
level;6489 wrote:
oba;6488 wrote:

It’s no news that Nigeria are a big name when it come
To cryptocurrency and they are very much recognized in the world right now in that regards.

Yes, it is no longer news but it could still be news some individuals are not aware of the cryptocurrency market, and from what i see UtopiaP2P will be a huge service to the crypto enthusiast there.

#137 2023-03-22 23:50:13

joanna

thrive;6577 wrote:
KingCRP;6536 wrote:

Despite all the things that were pointed out. I hope you guys understand that Rome is not built in a day and there's always a way of doing everything not just jumping to conclusions.

I support what you said since the Utopia P2P developer team always treat everything maturely and the Utopia project could take some tangible research, i believe we need to wait for them to do their finding if there's a need for it.

#138 2023-04-02 21:55:05

CrytoCynthia

Utopia p2p is still considered a rising project but the success it has achieved so far is making people think this project is probably old and should have achieved more, I am happy with the current status of the project.

#139 2023-04-04 17:59:59

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;6669 wrote:

Utopia p2p is still considered a rising project but the success it has achieved so far is making people think this project is probably old and should have achieved more, I am happy with the current status of the project.

Well since 2019 till now to me is a good number of time and I can say Utopia p2p has made the number of years count they have really done well in this short period of time.

#140 2023-04-04 18:04:51

Detroit

KingCRP;6715 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6669 wrote:

Well since 2019 till now to me is a good number of time and I can say Utopia p2p has made the number of years count they have really done well in this short period of time.

Good point mate.  But I still believe there is more room for improvement. From 2019 till date is around four years now,  I think they should have a better picture of where this project is going to. They lack traffic here honestly.

#141 2023-04-04 20:44:54

KingCRP

Detroit;6717 wrote:
KingCRP;6715 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6669 wrote:

Good point mate.  But I still believe there is more room for improvement. From 2019 till date is around four years now,  I think they should have a better picture of where this project is going to. They lack traffic here honestly.

Well they don’t lack traffic, have you checked Utopia p2p out on twitter or some other platforms they actually have traffic but I would say there is always room for improvement on any project.

#142 2023-04-04 21:25:10

Kelechi

KingCRP;6737 wrote:
Detroit;6717 wrote:
KingCRP;6715 wrote:

Well they don’t lack traffic, have you checked Utopia p2p out on twitter or some other platforms they actually have traffic but I would say there is always room for improvement on any project.

Utopia p2p doesn't lack traffic but also they need to improve on the publicity level also. The project has all it takes to be the next Big thing but it need to get the word out there.

#143 2023-04-04 21:40:20

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;6747 wrote:
KingCRP;6737 wrote:
Detroit;6717 wrote:

Utopia p2p doesn't lack traffic but also they need to improve on the publicity level also. The project has all it takes to be the next Big thing but it need to get the word out there.

The fact that 1800+ merchant has accepted CRP Crypton as a means of transactions I believe it definitely has gotten good grounds in tea of adoption all that's left is for the team gk meep working on that.

#144 2023-04-04 23:32:02

thrive

KingCRP;6715 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6669 wrote:

We cant categorize the journey of 3 years as a short period of time and for the record, some projects were launched last year and they have now quenched off the market.

#145 2023-04-04 23:35:08

joanna

Detroit;6717 wrote:
KingCRP;6715 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6669 wrote:

You look at the Utopia project clearly, and you'll see that it was somehow created in a community-driven way. The dev team also has a plan for everything they are going to implement and they are doing it constantly.

#146 2023-04-04 23:36:54

full

KingCRP;6737 wrote:
Detroit;6717 wrote:
KingCRP;6715 wrote:

I think he has the impression that the Utopia P2P lack traffic by judging the ecosystem with cryptocurrency project that is not privacy focus.

#147 2023-04-05 20:49:41

CrytoCynthia

full;6792 wrote:
KingCRP;6737 wrote:
Detroit;6717 wrote:

I think he has the impression that the Utopia P2P lack traffic by judging the ecosystem with cryptocurrency project that is not privacy focus.

Anyone that has come across Utopia p2p has to be Frank the utilities this project boasts of are vast and are very usable even to those who aren’t cryptocurrency enthusiast.

#148 2023-04-05 22:17:07

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;6847 wrote:
full;6792 wrote:
KingCRP;6737 wrote:

Anyone that has come across Utopia p2p has to be Frank the utilities this project boasts of are vast and are very usable even to those who aren’t cryptocurrency enthusiast.

Utopia p2p Utilities are vast from the no Kyc required exchange, fast rising coin CRP, private web browsing, simple mining, and so much yes definitely it’s hard to resist.

#149 2023-04-05 23:57:11

thrive

CrytoCynthia;6847 wrote:
full;6792 wrote:
KingCRP;6737 wrote:

Very usable especially in the area of computational and digital citizenship.

#150 2023-04-06 19:30:37

KAMSI_UG

thrive;6929 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6847 wrote:
full;6792 wrote:

Very usable especially in the area of computational and digital citizenship.

Also in terms of privacy protection and anonymity Utopia utilities like no kyc required exchange, private web browsing and secured instant messaging got you covered.

Board footer