uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-22 13:38:10

SGL

Crypton DCA trading bot

Made an example and the basis of the trading bot for Crypton Exchange. The bot gains a position, gradually averages it, and then creates a Take Profit order. Here is a simple trading cycle that the bot implements.

How DCA bots are useful:

• It is a simplification of the way to invest: there is no need to study and use technical indicators, there is no need for complicated analysis.

• No cost to run the bot. Runs on your computer. 

• No routine activities. 

• Allows you to reduce the average entry point to the market. 

The bot can be used as the basis for creating your own trading bots.

Crypton Exchange: https://crp.is
Another projects to Crypton Exchange: https://udocs.gitbook.io/utopia-api/crp … f-projects

Last edited by SGL (2023-02-22 13:47:29)

Crypton/UUSD donation for new developments: F50AF5410B1F3F4297043F0E046F205BCBAA76BEC70E936EB0F3AB94BF316804

#2 2023-02-22 13:42:20

SGL

Re: Crypton DCA trading bot

screenshot
In the bot, you can configure the value of the expected profit. This will affect the closing time of the round. The lower the % of profit, the faster the circle will close.
Examples of settings are in the file config.example.json

Crypton/UUSD donation for new developments: F50AF5410B1F3F4297043F0E046F205BCBAA76BEC70E936EB0F3AB94BF316804

#3 2023-03-05 21:53:46

CrytoCynthia

Trading bot make be the best option for many especially those that aren’t yet familiar with trading on their own but if trading bot was to be hundred percent then we would have many millionaires, it’s still necessary to learn the traditional way of trading.

#4 2023-03-09 23:54:13

thrive

CrytoCynthia;5287 wrote:

Trading bot make be the best option for many especially those that aren’t yet familiar with trading on their own but if trading bot was to be hundred percent then we would have many millionaires, it’s still necessary to learn the traditional way of trading.

Trading makes trading off cryptocurrency more easy but according to what the original poster of this topic says. The bot is a DCA trading bot which is a form of bot used for investing in Crypton coins daily, weekly, or monthly using the DCA strategy.

#5 2023-03-18 18:51:19

KingCRP

And how does the trading bot work? I am a noob/newbie when it comes to trading I know that CRP Crypton is trading on Crypton exchange and even Hotbit so does the trading bot works on all platforms CRP Crypton is listed?

#6 2023-03-18 23:22:17

IyaJJJ

KingCRP;5983 wrote:

And how does the trading bot work? I am a noob/newbie when it comes to trading I know that CRP Crypton is trading on Crypton exchange and even Hotbit so does the trading bot works on all platforms CRP Crypton is listed?

I think the bot was created to function like the normal cryptocurrency trading bot but this bot in particular works in the DCA method way and all you needed is to set the price and are ready to go.

#7 2023-03-18 23:28:42

level

KingCRP;5983 wrote:

The DCA trading bot introduces as a way to invest in cryptocurrency easily, and there is no need for complicated analysis, and indicators. There is no fee to run the bot

#8 2023-05-01 09:46:46

KingCRP

level;6056 wrote:
KingCRP;5983 wrote:

The DCA trading bot introduces as a way to invest in cryptocurrency easily, and there is no need for complicated analysis, and indicators. There is no fee to run the bot

I have only and always traded CRP Crypton on Crypton Exchange and this has always been what I normally do I just want to know how is the trading of CRP Crypton on other platforms like?

#9 2023-05-01 14:16:04

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;7245 wrote:
level;6056 wrote:
KingCRP;5983 wrote:

I have only and always traded CRP Crypton on Crypton Exchange and this has always been what I normally do I just want to know how is the trading of CRP Crypton on other platforms like?

CRP Crypton is not only trading on Crypton Exchange, it’s trading on lots of other exchanges like cointiger Exchange, I have actually traded it here and I really haven’t regretted that decision.

#10 2023-05-01 15:53:18

CrytoCynthia

Crypton DCA bot, is this the official bot that’s also recognized by the Utopia p2p team or was this bot created by individuals I believe we have to be very careful about this like this .

#11 2024-01-14 20:39:34

Lanistergame2

Known for its user-friendly interface, Coinrule allows users to create trading strategies without coding. It supports multiple exchanges and offers various trading parameters. This platform provides a range of trading tools, including DCA bots. It allows users to set up trading strategies with ease and supports multiple exchanges.

#12 2024-01-18 22:27:40

Lanistergame2

Crypton DCA trading bot likely refers to a trading bot designed for Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA) in the cryptocurrency market. DCA involves regularly investing a fixed amount of money, regardless of the asset's price fluctuations, with the goal of reducing the impact of market volatility.

#13 2024-01-20 00:03:56

joanna

Lanistergame2;29805 wrote:

Known for its user-friendly interface, Coinrule allows users to create trading strategies without coding. It supports multiple exchanges and offers various trading parameters. This platform provides a range of trading tools, including DCA bots. It allows users to set up trading strategies with ease and supports multiple exchanges.

I know Coinrule to be an advanced cryptocurrency trading platform that revolutionizes the way traders automate their strategies.

#14 2024-01-20 00:04:21

Vastextension

joanna;30189 wrote:

I know Coinrule to be an advanced cryptocurrency trading platform that revolutionizes the way traders automate their strategies.

With its user-friendly interface, exchange compatibility, and powerful features, Coinrule empowers both beginners and experienced traders to execute automated trades without the need for coding expertise.

#15 2024-01-20 00:05:14

joanna

Vastextension;30190 wrote:
joanna;30189 wrote:

With its user-friendly interface, exchange compatibility, and powerful features, Coinrule empowers both beginners and experienced traders to execute automated trades without the need for coding expertise.

At the heart of Coinrule is the Rule Builder, a unique tool that enables users to create trading rules with a simple drag-and-drop interface.

#16 2024-01-20 00:05:31

Vastextension

joanna;30191 wrote:
joanna;30189 wrote:

At the heart of Coinrule is the Rule Builder, a unique tool that enables users to create trading rules with a simple drag-and-drop interface.

Traders can easily define conditions, actions, and triggers, allowing them to automate their trading strategies based on their specific preferences.

#17 2024-01-20 00:06:36

joanna

Vastextension;30192 wrote:
joanna;30191 wrote:

Traders can easily define conditions, actions, and triggers, allowing them to automate their trading strategies based on their specific preferences.

Whether it's buying, selling, or managing stop-loss orders, Coinrule provides the flexibility to implement sophisticated trading strategies without the complexities of coding.

#18 2024-01-20 00:08:25

Vastextension

joanna;30193 wrote:
joanna;30191 wrote:

Whether it's buying, selling, or managing stop-loss orders, Coinrule provides the flexibility to implement sophisticated trading strategies without the complexities of coding.

One of the key advantages of Coinrule is its seamless integration with multiple cryptocurrency exchanges.

#19 2024-01-20 00:08:40

joanna

Vastextension;30194 wrote:
joanna;30193 wrote:

One of the key advantages of Coinrule is its seamless integration with multiple cryptocurrency exchanges.

Traders can manage all their exchange accounts in one place, maximizing efficiency and saving time by avoiding the need to switch between different platforms.

#20 2024-01-20 00:10:59

Vastextension

joanna;30195 wrote:
joanna;30193 wrote:

Traders can manage all their exchange accounts in one place, maximizing efficiency and saving time by avoiding the need to switch between different platforms.

Coinrule supports major exchanges like Binance, Kraken, Coinbase, and more, ensuring broad access to a wide range of trading pairs and liquidity.

#21 2024-01-20 00:11:19

joanna

Vastextension;30196 wrote:
joanna;30195 wrote:

Coinrule supports major exchanges like Binance, Kraken, Coinbase, and more, ensuring broad access to a wide range of trading pairs and liquidity.

Coinrule offers a range of advanced features that enhance the trading experience and improve decision-making.

#22 2024-01-20 00:12:35

Vastextension

joanna;30197 wrote:
joanna;30195 wrote:

Coinrule offers a range of advanced features that enhance the trading experience and improve decision-making.

Traders can access a vast library of technical indicators to analyze market trends and make informed trading choices.

#23 2024-01-20 00:12:52

joanna

Vastextension;30198 wrote:
joanna;30197 wrote:

Traders can access a vast library of technical indicators to analyze market trends and make informed trading choices.

These indicators include moving averages, MACD, RSI, and many others, providing users with valuable insights into market dynamics.

#24 2024-01-20 00:13:50

Vastextension

joanna;30199 wrote:
joanna;30197 wrote:

These indicators include moving averages, MACD, RSI, and many others, providing users with valuable insights into market dynamics.

By incorporating these indicators into their strategies, traders can potentially increase their chances of success.

#25 2024-01-20 00:14:08

joanna

Vastextension;30200 wrote:
joanna;30199 wrote:

By incorporating these indicators into their strategies, traders can potentially increase their chances of success.

To simplify the trading process even further, Coinrule provides traders with a selection of pre-defined strategies and templates.

Board footer