uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#126 2023-04-07 08:54:45

Lanistergame2

Re: Looking ahead to 2023 and 2024

Kelechi;6832 wrote:

Well no one has ever taught about this but I feel we should have a board that's dedicated to newbies, here they can ask newbie question and get experienced answers.

I think the forum is already very newbie friendly and they can pick up advice literally on every thread they visit. Having a dedicated board is not a bad idea per se, but not a pressing one in my opinion.

I can freely ask any question I have in the most appropriate board and I would get my answer.

#127 2023-04-07 09:17:19

full

JONSNOWING;7035 wrote:
Kelechi;7015 wrote:
IyaJJJ;6913 wrote:

Learning about the fundamental concept of cryptocurrency is something the newbies don't want to do and they are always after the money-making aspect of the market. This is why we'll always see people that are victims of scams.

Also I have a suggestion that would help newbies and also help older members refresh their memory and that's having important articles of Utopia p2p pinned on boards.

Well this is also nice but even if such post aren't pinned I don't think it's too difficult finding them out because I have read some post that helped me to understand the Utopia p2p properly.

Exactly I don't see any purpose in having a message pinned on this forum and from my knowledge it will only clog this forum somehow. The suggestion is good but not good for the forum.

#128 2023-04-07 13:28:11

oba

full;7088 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7035 wrote:
Kelechi;7015 wrote:

Also I have a suggestion that would help newbies and also help older members refresh their memory and that's having important articles of Utopia p2p pinned on boards.

Well this is also nice but even if such post aren't pinned I don't think it's too difficult finding them out because I have read some post that helped me to understand the Utopia p2p properly.

Exactly I don't see any purpose in having a message pinned on this forum and from my knowledge it will only clog this forum somehow. The suggestion is good but not good for the forum.

Yes, but I believe we need to move on from this discussion because it may not be significant in our opinion, but the programming team may consider it as necessary. Allow the developer team to make the final decision.

#129 2023-04-07 17:33:01

CrytoCynthia

oba;7101 wrote:
full;7088 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7035 wrote:

Yes, but I believe we need to move on from this discussion because it may not be significant in our opinion, but the programming team may consider it as necessary. Allow the developer team to make the final decision.

Alright so let’s move on from that discussion and since the name of this thread is looking ahead to 2023 and 2024 so far how can you summarize the cryptocurrency community?

#130 2023-04-07 17:39:59

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;7122 wrote:
oba;7101 wrote:
full;7088 wrote:

Alright so let’s move on from that discussion and since the name of this thread is looking ahead to 2023 and 2024 so far how can you summarize the cryptocurrency community?

Well if I am to summarize this year in cryptocurrency I would say it’s in a developing stage, the cryptocurrency market hasn’t been to bad because we have not seen a considerable drop.

#131 2023-04-07 21:30:51

thrive

level;7078 wrote:
Kelechi;7015 wrote:
IyaJJJ;6913 wrote:

Learning about the fundamental concept of cryptocurrency is something the newbies don't want to do and they are always after the money-making aspect of the market. This is why we'll always see people that are victims of scams.

Your suggestion will help the new user to have more understanding and that's those that make good use of their in learning more about the ecosystem but I don't think we need it at this moment.

Yes, I agree with you cause pinning articles about the UtopiaP2P project will be an idea of the developer team wasting their time and resources on something that will get more traffic for the ecosystem.

#132 2023-04-07 22:11:23

IyaJJJ

Kelechi;7015 wrote:
IyaJJJ;6913 wrote:
Lanistergame2;6822 wrote:

That is a common newbie mistake that someone would make if they lack proper guidance when getting into crypto and see it as a get rich quick scheme.

One just needs to understand the basics before jumping into crypto or they learn from their mistakes when they get burned and lose their capital.

Nah. This is not something we need right now if you look at the forum carefully there's no native or local language sub-channel, there are features that allow personal message selling among users.

#133 2023-04-07 22:21:01

joanna

IyaJJJ;7197 wrote:
Kelechi;7015 wrote:
IyaJJJ;6913 wrote:

Nah. This is not something we need right now if you look at the forum carefully there's no native or local language sub-channel, there are features that allow personal message selling among users.

Any user that wants to go far in this project will always do his/her own research and also read articles writing about it rather than being a lazy type and expecting someone else to do the job and activities he/she ought to do by themselves.

#134 2023-04-08 19:55:55

Lanistergame2

full;7088 wrote:

Pinning a few messages in a few boards would not clog it up if you ask me. There is always a thread which occupies the top of every board, what happens when you pin a thread is that it always stays at the top just as any more recent message would.

It might not be necessary now but is a suggestion to get implemented later on.

#135 2023-04-29 22:46:58

thrive

Lanistergame2;7227 wrote:
full;7088 wrote:

Pinning a few messages in a few boards would not clog it up if you ask me. There is always a thread which occupies the top of every board, what happens when you pin a thread is that it always stays at the top just as any more recent message would.

Yes, the pinning of messages in a few boards may not and may clog the forum but what is the purpose of it? Pinning of messages is only useful for social media channels so that users won't miss some important updates.

#136 2023-05-01 09:31:29

CrytoCynthia

thrive;7235 wrote:
full;7088 wrote:

Yes, the pinning of messages in a few boards may not and may clog the forum but what is the purpose of it? Pinning of messages is only useful for social media channels so that users won't miss some important updates.

Not really mate, we have many newbies coming in and the forum is still ever growing this newbies need some sort of directions and pinning important post is a way to reference them to those directions.

#137 2023-05-01 11:43:10

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;7242 wrote:
thrive;7235 wrote:

Not really mate, we have many newbies coming in and the forum is still ever growing this newbies need some sort of directions and pinning important post is a way to reference them to those directions.

I also think this is very true to keep the forum safe it’s best to have this sort of introduction post that can help the users to understand the forum even better.

#138 2023-05-01 14:13:11

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;7247 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7242 wrote:
thrive;7235 wrote:

I also think this is very true to keep the forum safe it’s best to have this sort of introduction post that can help the users to understand the forum even better.

Well we first have to get a standby moderator on this forum, then this moderator can be able to pin very useful information and also help to monitor this board in general.

#139 2023-05-01 15:57:55

CrytoCynthia

The 2023 cryptocurrency world hasn’t really picked off as many would have loved it to but nevertheless we anticipate that there might be a huge break coming soon.

#140 2023-05-01 16:27:30

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;7259 wrote:

The 2023 cryptocurrency world hasn’t really picked off as many would have loved it to but nevertheless we anticipate that there might be a huge break coming soon.

The market might have not been very solid but one thing you must acknowledge is that the market hasn’t also been very poor, we are still not having a bad year in terms of the cryptocurrency market.

#141 2023-05-01 18:25:39

Kelechi

KingCRP;7261 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7259 wrote:

The market might have not been very solid but one thing you must acknowledge is that the market hasn’t also been very poor, we are still not having a bad year in terms of the cryptocurrency market.

Well I would just pin my hopes on the fact that the year hasn't ended yet and we can still have a very bullish year even right at the end of the year.

#142 2023-05-01 21:20:24

joanna

CrytoCynthia;7242 wrote:
thrive;7235 wrote:

Yes. What you said will help the newbies but a forum that's still growing dont need such functionality and every newbies that want to get along could always ask question about the something they didnt understand.

#143 2023-05-01 21:27:24

thrive

CrytoCynthia;7242 wrote:
thrive;7235 wrote:

If you understand the UtopiaP2P  project very well you know that every aspect of the project was created in a language that will be easy to understand by non-tech savvy.

#144 2023-05-01 21:43:26

oba

CrytoCynthia;7259 wrote:

If you ask me I will say that people who believe the cryptocurrency hasn't picked off are just naive about the market trend before the total bullish market start and if the huge break happens soon you also expect a dump in price soon.

#145 2023-05-01 21:56:12

IyaJJJ

KingCRP;7261 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7259 wrote:

What market appear not to be solid because what we're currently seeing in the market is pre-preparation of the bullish market and only the investors that seize the opportunity this current market will get the best benefit.

#146 2023-05-02 13:39:51

KingCRP

IyaJJJ;7310 wrote:
KingCRP;7261 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7259 wrote:

What market appear not to be solid because what we're currently seeing in the market is pre-preparation of the bullish market and only the investors that seize the opportunity this current market will get the best benefit.

Hope you understand that there can be a bull run and still some coins won’t be positively influenced, it’s not always about the bull run it’s about holding the right coin.

#147 2023-05-02 17:48:42

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;7356 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7310 wrote:
KingCRP;7261 wrote:

Hope you understand that there can be a bull run and still some coins won’t be positively influenced, it’s not always about the bull run it’s about holding the right coin.

That’s very correct, many coin has gone very low that virtually nothing can redeem them, that’s why I only hold few coins that I am very sure on, that’s why CRP Crypton is currently my biggest bag.

#148 2023-05-02 21:02:15

IyaJJJ

KingCRP;7356 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7310 wrote:
KingCRP;7261 wrote:

What market appear not to be solid because what we're currently seeing in the market is pre-preparation of the bullish market and only the investors that seize the opportunity in this current market will get the best benefit.

Yes, every bull run market is not meant for all cryptocurrencies and that's why it's good to select your investment when the market is in bear. There's a slogan that says invest when there's blood on the street

#149 2023-05-02 23:01:33

thrive

IyaJJJ;7412 wrote:
KingCRP;7356 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7310 wrote:

What market appear not to be solid because what we're currently seeing in the market is pre-preparation of the bullish market and only the investors that seize the opportunity in this current market will get the best benefit.

Yes, every bull run market is not meant for all cryptocurrencies and that's why it's good to select your investment when the market is in bear. There's a slogan that says invest when there's blood on the street

You are right. The bearish season is the best time to know a good cryptocurrency because it always makes the weak coin known to the public. Besides, the CRP coin gets my attention during the bear.

#150 2023-05-02 23:12:34

full

CrytoCynthia;7385 wrote:
KingCRP;7356 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7310 wrote:

That’s very correct, many coin has gone very low that virtually nothing can redeem them, that’s why I only hold few coins that I am very sure on, that’s why CRP Crypton is currently my biggest bag.

Yes, the bullish market is not the season for all altcoins and it is important to always choose the cryptocurrency that was built with vast use case which the dev team keeps working for the greater good of the project.

Board footer