uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-02-01 20:57:29

KAMSI_UG

Re: uVoucher

Well I have noticed that the rate of uVoucher distribution has actually drastically reduced! Is there any reason as to why this is so guys what’s happening and where can someone get uVouchers now.

#27 2023-03-14 22:11:45

Kelechi

There has been some reduction is the gifting out of uVouchers on like last year and 2021, those time we had so much ways to earn uVouchers but it seems things has changed in a hurry.

#28 2023-03-15 21:22:15

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;5507 wrote:

There has been some reduction is the gifting out of uVouchers on like last year and 2021, those time we had so much ways to earn uVouchers but it seems things has changed in a hurry.

Well that's because some of the competitions that requires the gifting of uVouchers has actually reduced but it's so easy creating uVouchers you can do that yourself and probably give it out.

#29 2023-03-16 19:35:02

Detroit

JONSNOWING;5614 wrote:
Kelechi;5507 wrote:

Well that's because some of the competitions that requires the gifting of uVouchers has actually reduced but it's so easy creating uVouchers you can do that yourself and probably give it out.

I'm really interested to know how that is possible. Can please share a link or tell use how it is done? I'm sure many people will be glad to see how the Uvoucher works and how it can also be generated by one on their own in thier homes.

#30 2023-03-16 20:31:07

KAMSI_UG

Detroit;5690 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5614 wrote:
Kelechi;5507 wrote:

I'm really interested to know how that is possible. Can please share a link or tell use how it is done? I'm sure many people will be glad to see how the Uvoucher works and how it can also be generated by one on their own in thier homes.

Well uVouchers are just like a load series of numbers that when activated can retrieve the amount that was placed on that code. For example I want i send someone some CRP. I set up a uVoucher code and get the numbers obviously get debited for the funds I want to send. The person gets those code and activates it from their end.

#31 2023-03-16 23:35:44

full

JONSNOWING;5614 wrote:
Kelechi;5507 wrote:

Yes, but the reason behind this is many and I strongly belive the accident of the earth quake that happened in Turkey is one of them because we have a huge number of users of the Utopia application client from Turkey.

#32 2023-03-16 23:38:49

joanna

full;5773 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5614 wrote:
Kelechi;5507 wrote:

Yes, but the reason behind this is many and I strongly belive the accident of the earth quake that happened in Turkey is one of them because we have a huge number of users of the Utopia application client from Turkey.

What happened in Turkey is a sad event and I can also confirm that the number of users we have on the Turkey local board has reduced. Besides, the moderator of uFun which is one of the users that create events that are involved in uVoucher is not online lately.

#33 2023-03-17 01:03:05

oba

KAMSI_UG;5716 wrote:
Detroit;5690 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5614 wrote:

Well uVouchers are just like a load series of numbers that when activated can retrieve the amount that was placed on that code. For example I want i send someone some CRP. I set up a uVoucher code and get the numbers obviously get debited for the funds I want to send. The person gets those code and activates it from their end.

uVoucher is a string of characters and numbers with a predefined value specified in Cryptons. uVouchers are used to send Crypton to someone whose public key you don't know. uVouchers can be sent by SMS, email, Facebook or any other convenient way.

#34 2023-03-17 01:37:13

level

Detroit;5690 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5614 wrote:
Kelechi;5507 wrote:

To activate a uVoucher click uWallet "Diamond logo" at the menu bar. Select "uVoucher". Click the "create new uVoucher box and enter the value of the CRP coin you want the uVoucher to contain and create the uVoucher.

#35 2023-03-17 01:53:20

thrive

level;5782 wrote:
Detroit;5690 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5614 wrote:

To activate a uVoucher click uWallet "Diamond logo" at the menu bar. Select "uVoucher". Click the "create new uVoucher box and enter the value of the CRP coin you want the uVoucher to contain and create the uVoucher.

Good explanation but in case we may be some people who are newbies in the forum I will attach an image that explained the process of creating a uVoucher. I could remember the hell I went through when I want to create my first uVoucher.
JcOOm4k.png
Jy9cSR2.png

#36 2023-04-07 21:14:00

JONSNOWING

Creating a uVoucher is one of the easiest thing you can probably do on the Utopia p2p ecosystem. There are helping video on YouTube that can guide anyone on that.

#37 2023-04-08 12:32:19

Detroit

thrive;5785 wrote:
level;5782 wrote:
Detroit;5690 wrote:

Good explanation but in case we may be some people who are newbies in the forum I will attach an image that explained the process of creating a uVoucher. I could remember the hell I went through when I want to create my first uVoucher.
https://i.imgur.com/JcOOm4k.png
https://i.imgur.com/Jy9cSR2.png

Wow, thanks for this mate. I'm going to try it out. It was not that complicated after all. I want to use this period to say happy holiday to you and your family.

#38 2023-05-01 18:53:31

JONSNOWING

I want to understand something, there is a limit to the amount of CRP you can send to a person ordinarily but why is there no limit to the amount of uVouchers you can send out to people.

#39 2023-05-01 21:02:04

thrive

Detroit;7217 wrote:
thrive;5785 wrote:
level;5782 wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/JcOOm4k.png
https://i.imgur.com/Jy9cSR2.png

Wow, thanks for this mate. I'm going to try it out. It was not that complicated after all. I want to use this period to say happy holiday to you and your family.

You are more than welcome. I just saw this your message now and if have more problems with some features of the UtopiaP2P project I will advise you to always make use of the  'Ctrl +F1" first.

#40 2023-05-01 21:05:09

oba

JONSNOWING;7298 wrote:

I want to understand something, there is a limit to the amount of CRP you can send to a person ordinarily but why is there no limit to the amount of uVouchers you can send out to people.

I have never for once seen a limit to the amount of CRP coin every user can send to another person and what determine the amount of CRP coin a user can send is the wallet balance.

#41 2023-05-01 21:35:03

IyaJJJ

oba;7304 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7298 wrote:

I have never for once seen a limit to the amount of CRP coin every user can send to another person and what determine the amount of CRP coin a user can send is the wallet balance.

I have never experience that before either but my believe is that he/she is talking about was unable to send all the balance in his/her wallet which i think is normal

#42 2023-05-01 22:09:46

joanna

JONSNOWING;7298 wrote:

Normally just ask if you are able to make use of your CRP when creating uVoucher you're supposed to send your CRP balance either through a transaction if you haven't used your wallet to participate in mining or something.

#43 2023-05-02 13:28:33

KAMSI_UG

joanna;7311 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7298 wrote:

Normally just ask if you are able to make use of your CRP when creating uVoucher you're supposed to send your CRP balance either through a transaction if you haven't used your wallet to participate in mining or something.

I thought you can only make use of CRP Crypton for the uVoucher, is it possible to use any other coin for the uVoucher? Also can you use the stablecoin of Utopia p2p UUSD.

#44 2023-05-02 13:54:43

level

IyaJJJ;7308 wrote:
oba;7304 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7298 wrote:

I have never experience that before either but my believe is that he/she is talking about was unable to send all the balance in his/her wallet which i think is normal

Me neither and the only to get to the bottom so we can be sure of what really happened is if the user can take a screenshot of what exactly he/she is talking about so we can provide the right assistance.

#45 2023-05-02 16:59:09

joanna

KAMSI_UG;7350 wrote:
joanna;7311 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7298 wrote:

I thought you can only make use of CRP Crypton for the uVoucher, is it possible to use any other coin for the uVoucher? Also can you use the stablecoin of Utopia p2p UUSD.

smile When ask if it's possible for to you another coin to create uVoucher, if you're relating to UUSD. Yes, you can use but if you're talking about another crypto that's not owned by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem, no. It is not possible.

#46 2023-05-02 17:28:47

CrytoCynthia

joanna;7380 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7350 wrote:
joanna;7311 wrote:

smile When ask if it's possible for to you another coin to create uVoucher, if you're relating to UUSD. Yes, you can use but if you're talking about another crypto that's not owned by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem, no. It is not possible.

Ok it’s quite understandable the uVoucher only works for coins on the Utopia p2p ecosystem well that’s understandable but it would be nice if Bitcoin is added.

#47 2023-05-02 23:51:52

full

CrytoCynthia;7384 wrote:
joanna;7380 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7350 wrote:

Ok it’s quite understandable the uVoucher only works for coins on the Utopia p2p ecosystem well that’s understandable but it would be nice if Bitcoin is added.

The voucher creation strictly works for UtopiaP2P's own cryptocurrency and there's no way Bitcoin will be added now or in the future because the uVoucher is a strategy developed by the Utopia team for the benefit of the ecosystem user.

#48 2023-05-02 23:57:14

Vastextension

full;7446 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7384 wrote:
joanna;7380 wrote:

The voucher creation strictly works for UtopiaP2P's own cryptocurrency and there's no way Bitcoin will be added now or in the future because the uVoucher is a strategy developed by the Utopia team for the benefit of the ecosystem user.

There's no way the voucher will work on the Bitcoin network based on the time span of the Bitcoin transaction confirmation. The uVoucher work on the CRP coin and UUSD due to the scalable of the Utopia network.

#49 2023-05-03 16:14:59

KingCRP

Vastextension;7448 wrote:
full;7446 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7384 wrote:

There's no way the voucher will work on the Bitcoin network based on the time span of the Bitcoin transaction confirmation. The uVoucher work on the CRP coin and UUSD due to the scalable of the Utopia network.

Yes that’s true the uVoucher is solely based on the Utopia p2p application and there is nothing like the uVoucher on the bitcoin network?

#50 2023-05-03 17:36:33

Detroit

KingCRP;7460 wrote:
Vastextension;7448 wrote:
full;7446 wrote:

Yes that’s true the uVoucher is solely based on the Utopia p2p application and there is nothing like the uVoucher on the bitcoin network?

Yeah, there's nothing like Uvoucher on the Bitcoin network. The function of this Uvoucher is kind of unnecessary if you ask me and plays no major role in the advancement of this project.

Board footer