uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-20 08:19:12

Cat

Which cryptocurrencies will ChatGPT-4 buy $100?

Which cryptocurrencies will ChatGPT-4 buy $100?

The GPT-4 version of OpenAI's ChatGPT conversational AI was released on 14 March and is said to be much more powerful than the previous version.

GPT-4, the latest version of ChatGPT's artificial intelligence chatbot, believes that the events of the last seven days could be bullish for BTC, ETH and ATOM, according to an AI trading experiment.

The aim is to understand how GPT-4 might view certain cryptocurrencies, how last week's events might affect investment decisions and whether it could adjust its strategy to eventually make a profit.

The chatbot was asked to allocate $100 to "make as much money as possible in the shortest possible time". The prompt had to be written in such a way that GPT was comfortable giving trading instructions.

Since GPT-4's knowledge and training is only relevant until September 2021, ChatGPT fed the 2021 and 2022 summaries as well as Markets news and the most read stories from the past seven days to understand how he would invest based on recent developments.

He noted that the current state of the cryptocurrency market has been volatile, with "various factors" affecting prices.

"The recent collapses of Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank have led to increased uncertainty in the financial sector. This situation, combined with regulatory pressure and macroeconomic factors, has contributed to fluctuations in cryptocurrency prices."

Given this context, he advised to allocate the $100 as follows:

$50 in BTC
$25 in ETH
$15 in ATOM
$10 to "NFT and Web3 related projects".

As for bitcoin, GPT-4 said that despite short-term volatility and the recent price drop, it still has great long-term potential:

"The general trend shows that bitcoin acts as a safe haven in times of financial instability, such as the recent collapses of Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank. In addition, bitcoin's dominance is approaching 50%, with some analysts predicting a move towards $100k."

Meanwhile, GPT-4 suggested that Ethereum's upcoming Shanghai update could reinforce its dominance and benefit liquid rate providers.

"Ethereum's price is also showing signs of recovery, making it a suitable addition to the portfolio."

The chatbot then recommended a $15 allocation to ATOM due to Cosmos' launch of the Interchain Security project, which "could create potential growth opportunities for ATOM".

"This is a promising blockchain project and its launch could attract more investors."

BallerGPT's balance sheet at the time of writing. Source: CoinMarketCap

He also suggested investing $6 in MANA Decentraland, given that "interest in virtual worlds and NFT continues to grow", and $4 in LINK Chainlink.

"With the growing adoption of Web3 and decentralised applications, the demand for reliable off-chain data will continue to grow." Chainlink's LINK token is used to pay for services within the Chainlink ecosystem, making it a good investment as the demand for oracle services expands."

#2 2023-03-20 20:58:45

CrytoCynthia

Re: Which cryptocurrencies will ChatGPT-4 buy $100?

And how does this work. Permit asking this question but the aspect of ChatGPT I read is far different from this but I am not surprised because ChatGPT can fit in anywhere, but is this About using bot to buy cryptocurrency.

#3 2023-03-20 21:48:40

level

When I first read the content of this channel I smile because surprised by how lazy some cryptocurrency investors would be by asking ChatGPT for the prediction of the market we know it's highly volatile and also presents a certain market trend with nothing that can make it happen.

#4 2023-03-20 23:25:47

full

CrytoCynthia;6265 wrote:

And how does this work. Permit asking this question but the aspect of ChatGPT I read is far different from this but I am not surprised because ChatGPT can fit in anywhere, but is this About using bot to buy cryptocurrency.

I think what we're seeing now is the habit of the people that wanted to profit through the potential of ChatGPT just like we see when Bitcoin was introduced and some people see that there's a chance of making money through it. They create their own version of it.

#5 2023-03-20 23:26:16

IyaJJJ

level;6276 wrote:

When I first read the content of this channel I smile because surprised by how lazy some cryptocurrency investors would be by asking ChatGPT for the prediction of the market we know it's highly volatile and also presents a certain market trend with nothing that can make it happen.

Footing what I know about the ChatGPT concept its just equipment built from the knowledge and the mode of operation of the online search engine. Result it provided for the crypto market are the result the bot gather from an online market analyzer.

#6 2023-03-20 23:41:53

joanna

CrytoCynthia;6265 wrote:

Guys, ChatGPT cant fit in everywhere and it is a plagiarism bot that steals information from the data source and provides it as a result. It is good that people are using it as an experiment but it's the result of laziness if you ask me.

#7 2023-03-20 23:55:58

thrive

IyaJJJ;6312 wrote:
level;6276 wrote:

Footing what I know about the ChatGPT concept its just equipment built from the knowledge and the mode of operation of the online search engine. Result it provided for the crypto market are the result the bot gather from an online market analyzer.

From where I come from there's a particular adage that says, the river that forgets its bank will dry up sooner or later. Every cryptocurrency investor that forgets the basics of crypto market analysis and chooses to rely on a bot analysis will blame himself later.

#8 2023-03-21 11:38:57

Cat

level;6276 wrote:

ChatGPT

I think it was done out of sheer interest . ChatGPT is developing, but I think it has a long way to go

#9 2023-03-21 11:39:59

Cat

IyaJJJ;6312 wrote:

I think it would take too many resources to do that, because the market changes every second.

#10 2023-03-21 11:43:13

Cat

thrive;6321 wrote:

From where I come from there's a particular adage that says, the river that forgets its bank will dry up sooner or later. Every cryptocurrency investor that forgets the basics of crypto market analysis and chooses to rely on a bot analysis will blame himself later.

That's a good point. I don't think many people will rely on artificial intelligence on this issue. And if they do, it will be newcomers or stupid people. Although in the past people were also sceptical about technology. Now we all have a phone that serves as a computer. It will be interesting to watch.

#11 2023-03-21 21:58:25

KAMSI_UG

We should not depend on artificial intelligence to help us in our cryptocurrency dealings it really takes away the originality in cryptocurrency and not just that it also takes away people job.

#12 2023-03-21 23:44:47

IyaJJJ

Cat;6341 wrote:
IyaJJJ;6312 wrote:

I think it would take too many resources to do that, because the market changes every second.

Resources? If you're talking about the development od ChatGPT maybe for research and getting the result there's no resources or knowledge involved.

Last edited by IyaJJJ (2023-03-21 23:45:32)

#13 2023-03-21 23:47:46

thrive

Cat;6342 wrote:
thrive;6321 wrote:

That's a good point. I don't think many people will rely on artificial intelligence on this issue. And if they do, it will be newcomers or stupid people. Although in the past people were also sceptical about technology. Now we all have a phone that serves as a computer. It will be interesting to watch.

Are you it will be only the newcome and naive people that will rely on the ChatGPT when 95% of all influencers are hyping the Ai machine on their social media post.

#14 2023-03-21 23:49:59

joanna

KAMSI_UG;6397 wrote:

We should not depend on artificial intelligence to help us in our cryptocurrency dealings it really takes away the originality in cryptocurrency and not just that it also takes away people job.

Artificial intelligence cant deal with cryptocurrency due to it being an unpredictable market although the artificial intelligence machine can handle some aspects of crypto but not all.

#15 2023-03-22 11:46:39

Cat

KAMSI_UG;6397 wrote:

As I said before, only lazy fools will rely on artificial intelligence . Although time will tell.

#16 2023-03-22 11:48:06

Cat

thrive;6447 wrote:

Are you it will be only the newcome and naive people that will rely on the ChatGPT when 95% of all influencers are hyping the Ai machine on their social media post.

Regardless of where and how it is advertised, people are well aware that there are areas where shared AI should not be used.

#17 2023-03-22 11:49:14

Cat

joanna;6448 wrote:

Artificial intelligence cant deal with cryptocurrency due to it being an unpredictable market although the artificial intelligence machine can handle some aspects of crypto but not all.

I think if you give it more processing power, it might work.

#18 2023-04-29 21:39:27

thrive

Cat;6470 wrote:
thrive;6447 wrote:

Regardless of where and how it is advertised, people are well aware that there are areas where shared AI should not be used.

Yes, there are some areas where AI chatbots should not be used but only a few of the people that understand this thing follow it

#19 2023-05-02 19:52:13

IyaJJJ

thrive;7230 wrote:
Cat;6470 wrote:
thrive;6447 wrote:

Yes, there are some areas where AI chatbots should not be used but only a few of the people that understand this thing follow it

There's no doubt that functionality of ChatGPT bot is still limited now but in the future this will change because company like Microsoft was working on there own version of the AI bot. Let's wait and see what will happen in the future.

Board footer