uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-04 16:06:53

Utopia-legend

Extension system

hope that Utopia will launch a promotion system, which will be more conducive to the promotion of Utopia
For example, you can post in any famous forum to promote Utopia and get rewarded
For example, the establishment of Utopia promotion group chat, hit a certain number of people can also be rewarded
The above needs to be verified manually
For example, if new promoters join Utopia, they can enter their own promotion code and get rewards when they are active up to a certain level (this is the most important way to promote now, but I need to prevent brushes. For the moment, I don't have a better way because the foundation of Utopia is anonymity We can't ask people to use fingerprints or faces or any other privacy violation verification.)
The source of the reward can call on everyone to donate CRP as much as possible
And use the donation list and donation ranking medal in the forum, which can be displayed on the client. (or donation ranking has some other practical use)
Maybe my idea is not mature, but now Utopia's efforts in listing and promotion are very poor
In short, we hope that 1984 can launch a promotion system with incentives, so that all users of Utopia can work hard

utopia中国第一批布道者,区块链链信仰者,欢迎加入乌托邦—无界社区,Utopia频道ID: 1818 客户端左上角小电脑图标检索

#2 2020-12-14 15:10:09

Dr-Hack

Re: Extension system

So you are indicating a reward / incentive system based on activity on this forum ...
It might hold good in traditional forums or platforms but I think team has always had the mandate that the community will decide where and how the ecosystem goes from here as everything is fully functional and working ...

Personally I liked your idea, like implement a like system on posts and every x number of likes get them 0.000x number of CRP ...

May be someone else can pitch in some better ideas too

#3 2021-09-23 14:25:50

Makedonskiy

Utopia-legend;65 wrote:

hope that Utopia will launch a promotion system, which will be more conducive to the promotion of Utopia
For example, you can post in any famous forum to promote Utopia and get rewarded
For example, the establishment of Utopia promotion group chat, hit a certain number of people can also be rewarded
The above needs to be verified manually
For example, if new promoters join Utopia, they can enter their own promotion code and get rewards when they are active up to a certain level (this is the most important way to promote now, but I need to prevent brushes. For the moment, I don't have a better way because the foundation of Utopia is anonymity We can't ask people to use fingerprints or faces or any other privacy violation verification.)
The source of the reward can call on everyone to donate CRP as much as possible
And use the donation list and donation ranking medal in the forum, which can be displayed on the client. (or donation ranking has some other practical use)
Maybe my idea is not mature, but now Utopia's efforts in listing and promotion are very poor
In short, we hope that 1984 can launch a promotion system with incentives, so that all users of Utopia can work hard

such a system already exists, doesn't it?

#4 2021-09-24 09:58:51

Pirat

we need pay per action system

#5 2021-09-27 16:14:39

Fluffy

I think an article about utopia on a well-known news site would attract people. The headline "Due to the mining of the utopia ecosystem, RAM has become more expensive in all stores!" or "Mark Zuckerberg said - the Utopia ecosystem is the last island of privacy on the network," etc. After all, people are never attracted to ordinary introductory and advertising articles

#6 2022-01-03 17:03:40

Cromanes

Utopia-legend;65 wrote:

<p>hope that Utopia will launch a promotion system, which will be more conducive to the promotion of Utopia<br />For example, you can post in any famous forum to promote Utopia and get rewarded<br />For example, the establishment of Utopia promotion group chat, hit a certain number of people can also be rewarded<br />The above needs to be verified manually<br />For example, if new promoters join Utopia, they can enter their own promotion code and get rewards when they are active up to a certain level (this is the most important way to promote now, but I need to prevent brushes. For the moment, I don&#039;t have a better way because the foundation of Utopia is anonymity We can&#039;t ask people to use fingerprints or faces or any other privacy violation verification.)<br />The source of the reward can call on everyone to donate CRP as much as possible<br />And use the donation list and donation ranking medal in the forum, which can be displayed on the client. (or donation ranking has some other practical use)<br />Maybe my idea is not mature, but now Utopia&#039;s efforts in listing and promotion are very poor<br />In short, we hope that 1984 can launch a promotion system with incentives, so that all users of Utopia can work hard</p>

It seems to me that there are a lot of activists in Utopia who get bags of money simply and easily enough that an advertising campaign is done perhaps in part without effort and certain qualities for the potential reason that overfunding causing a demotivating process. Or maybe because of the complexity of the product itself.

#7 2022-01-03 17:07:06

Cromanes

Dr-Hack;76 wrote:

<p>So you are indicating a reward / incentive system based on activity on this forum ...<br />It might hold good in traditional forums or platforms but I think team has always had the mandate that the community will decide where and how the ecosystem goes from here as everything is fully functional and working ... </p><p>Personally I liked your idea, like implement a like system on posts and every x number of likes get them 0.000x number of CRP ... </p><p>May be someone else can pitch in some better ideas too</p>

There is one critical problem as the self-sustainability of CRP after such an abundant stimulation, there will be a problem with the liquidity of the koein in the market that if allowed now, it could very dramatically collapse the rate. Overthrowing those who are trying to stimulate this growth. So I think this decision is not quite appropriate at the moment.

#8 2022-01-03 17:13:31

Cromanes

Fluffy;866 wrote:

<p>I think an article about utopia on a well-known news site would attract people. The headline &quot;Due to the mining of the utopia ecosystem, RAM has become more expensive in all stores!&quot; or &quot;Mark Zuckerberg said - the Utopia ecosystem is the last island of privacy on the network,&quot; etc. After all, people are never attracted to ordinary introductory and advertising articles</p>

There are a lot of them, the question will be the budget of the companies to make an attempt to advertise there. And this will be very expensive and very difficult. Here you need to find some small audience that would add potential weight or something?

Board footer