Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#626 2023-05-16 15:59:16

thrive

Re: Let's have a sport board

level;8615 wrote:
full;8614 wrote:
level;8613 wrote:

Ok. It is what it is. AC Milan has a home advantage over Inter Milan and if they didn't make good use of it before the end of the first half of the game. They should forget about proceeding to the next stage of the tournament.

You have a point but I believe the AC Milan have a good chance of winning in the second leg and i just hope they score enough goals

While AC Milan score enough goals pray they didn't consume any goals because a significant goal from the inter-milan may destroy their chance of proceeding to the next stage.

I don't think AC Milan has the chance to proceed to the next final stage of the UEFA Champions League and from what I see they have their chance in the first leg but they couldn't make good use of it. It will be hard for them to have enough chance in todays match.

#627 2023-05-16 16:24:09

oba

thrive;8626 wrote:
level;8615 wrote:
full;8614 wrote:

You have a point but I believe the AC Milan have a good chance of winning in the second leg and i just hope they score enough goals

While AC Milan score enough goals pray they didn't consume any goals because a significant goal from the inter-milan may destroy their chance of proceeding to the next stage.

I don't think AC Milan has the chance to proceed to the next final stage of the UEFA Champions League and from what I see they have their chance in the first leg but they couldn't make good use of it. It will be hard for them to have enough chance in todays match.

This is what I also expected and most of the online odds are in support of Inter Milan winning the score leg but footing the rivalry relationship between Inter Milan and AC Milan I believe today's game will be a hot sit for both club.

#628 2023-05-16 16:27:52

Vastextension

oba;8628 wrote:
thrive;8626 wrote:
level;8615 wrote:

This is what I also expected and most of the online odds are in support of Inter Milan winning the score leg but footing the rivalry relationship between Inter Milan and AC Milan I believe today's game will be a hot sit for both club.

Despite the rivalry between Inter Milan and AC Milan. AC Milan needs to be more careful with a player like Džeko because his appearance in every match Inter Milan play is putting their opponents into trouble.

#629 2023-05-16 16:34:43

joanna

Vastextension;8629 wrote:
oba;8628 wrote:
thrive;8626 wrote:

Despite the rivalry between Inter Milan and AC Milan. AC Milan needs to be more careful with a player like Džeko because his appearance in every match Inter Milan play is putting their opponents into trouble.

Yes, Dzeko is a player to watch out for in the today semi final of the UEFA Champions League but Lautaro Martinez, and cant be ignore either Romelu Lukaku. I am sure the semi final second leg will be full of fun.

#630 2023-05-16 16:38:07

thrive

joanna;8630 wrote:
oba;8628 wrote:

Yes, Dzeko is a player to watch out for in the today semi final of the UEFA Champions League but Lautaro Martinez, and cant be ignore either Romelu Lukaku. I am sure the semi final second leg will be full of fun.

But could have thought that the same Edin Džeko who joined Inter Milan in the year 2021 whose club didn't make officially introduction of him to the world and the club fans will make it to the starting line-up not to talk about being one of their favorite players.

#631 2023-05-16 16:38:41

Vastextension

thrive;8631 wrote:
joanna;8630 wrote:

But could have thought that the same Edin Džeko who joined Inter Milan in the year 2021 whose club didn't make officially introduction of him to the world and the club fans will make it to the starting line-up not to talk about being one of their favorite players.

Meanwhile, Edin Džeko said following Inter's 2-0 victory over Milan in the first leg of the semi final that sometimes the goals don't arrive and people only talk about that, but I bring more than goals to the team.

#632 2023-05-16 17:25:23

thrive

Vastextension;8632 wrote:
thrive;8631 wrote:
joanna;8630 wrote:

Meanwhile, Edin Džeko said following Inter's 2-0 victory over Milan in the first leg of the semi final that sometimes the goals don't arrive and people only talk about that, but I bring more than goals to the team.

Let us see if  Edin Džeko will bring Inter Milan more goals in there today's game. I am happy for how his career turned out to be after leaving Roma and he played beautifully for them either.

#633 2023-05-16 17:27:55

Vastextension

thrive;8634 wrote:
thrive;8631 wrote:

Let us see if  Edin Džeko will bring Inter Milan more goals in there today's game. I am happy for how his career turned out to be after leaving Roma and he played beautifully for them either.

If we look at the record of Edin Džeko, he's a star player right from the get-go and he always has the energy to score against AC Milan cause he does the same thing when he was in Roma

#634 2023-05-16 17:31:21

thrive

Vastextension;8635 wrote:
thrive;8634 wrote:

If we look at the record of Edin Džeko, he's a star player right from the get-go and he always has the energy to score against AC Milan cause he does the same thing when he was in Roma

If we're talking about the Džeko record then we should talk about his scoring the only goal of the Inter Milan match against championship leaders Napoli, in the 2022-23 season and that exact goal is what gave Inter Milan winning

#635 2023-05-16 17:34:15

Vastextension

thrive;8636 wrote:
thrive;8634 wrote:

If we're talking about the Džeko record then we should talk about his scoring the only goal of the Inter Milan match against championship leaders Napoli, in the 2022-23 season and that exact goal is what gave Inter Milan winning

He later scored in the Inter Milan 3–0 win over AC Milan in the 2022 Supercoppa Italiana and was named Man of the Match with this goal he became the oldest goalscorer of the tournament and he break the previous record set by Cristiano Ronaldo in 2020.

#636 2023-05-16 17:36:40

thrive

Vastextension;8637 wrote:
thrive;8636 wrote:

He later scored in the Inter Milan 3–0 win over AC Milan in the 2022 Supercoppa Italiana and was named Man of the Match with this goal he became the oldest goalscorer of the tournament and he break the previous record set by Cristiano Ronaldo in 2020.

Meanwhile, there's a chance for him to be the man of the match in this season's UEFA Champions League cause I believe Inter Milan has already proceeded to the next stage of the Champion league.

#637 2023-05-16 17:39:24

Vastextension

thrive;8638 wrote:
thrive;8636 wrote:

Meanwhile, there's a chance for him to be the man of the match in this season's UEFA Champions League cause I believe Inter Milan has already proceeded to the next stage of the Champion league.

big_smile
You're already making a conclusion about the game that's yet to be played. Calm down, buddy. I know Inter Milan has a huge chance of proceeding to the final stage but we have to wait for the second leg conclusion first.

#638 2023-05-16 17:42:19

thrive

Vastextension;8639 wrote:
thrive;8638 wrote:

big_smile
You're already making a conclusion about the game that's yet to be played. Calm down, buddy. I know Inter Milan has a huge chance of proceeding to the final stage but we have to wait for the second leg conclusion first.

You have a point. I'm just too optimistic about Inter Milan winning the match because everything seems crystal clear and AC Milan seems not to be prepared for whatever will happen while Inter Milan have strikers that have the best potential to score against AC Milan.

#639 2023-05-16 17:44:32

Vastextension

thrive;8640 wrote:
thrive;8638 wrote:

big_smile

You have a point. I'm just too optimistic about Inter Milan winning the match because everything seems crystal clear and AC Milan seems not to be prepared for whatever will happen while Inter Milan have strikers that have the best potential to score against AC Milan.

Despite the prediction and player's potential pointing Inter Milan to be the winner of the match we still need to let the 90 minutes be the judge of the game result, not our research and believe.

#640 2023-05-16 17:50:54

oba

Vastextension;8641 wrote:
thrive;8640 wrote:

big_smile

Despite the prediction and player's potential pointing Inter Milan to be the winner of the match we still need to let the 90 minutes be the judge of the game result, not our research and believe.

I support what you said. There are always different football fans and football gaming gamblers. I hope the other user doesn't bet on the Champions League Semi-Finals game between Inter Milan and AC Milan if does I will advise him to reduce it before the game start.

#641 2023-05-16 17:53:54

Vastextension

oba;8642 wrote:
thrive;8640 wrote:

I support what you said. There are always different football fans and football gaming gamblers. I hope the other user doesn't bet on the Champions League Semi-Finals game between Inter Milan and AC Milan if does I will advise him to reduce it before the game start.

Ok. Gambling is always a game of chance but why do you advise him to reduce his bet if he chooses Inter Milan as the winner of the Champion League today's game Don't you also see them as the winner?

#642 2023-05-16 17:57:33

oba

Vastextension;8643 wrote:
oba;8642 wrote:

Ok. Gambling is always a game of chance but why do you advise him to reduce his bet if he chooses Inter Milan as the winner of the Champion League today's game Don't you also see them as the winner?

I also believe them to be the winner of the second leg game but I just choose to advise the user base on the level of his strong optimism about the game when it's not over.

#643 2023-05-16 18:00:58

Vastextension

oba;8644 wrote:
oba;8642 wrote:

I also believe them to be the winner of the second leg game but I just choose to advise the user base on the level of his strong optimism about the game when it's not over.

I think you're relating to the possible danger of the user being too overconfident about the game while in a football game, anything can happen and only the side that makes good use of their opportunity will win.

#644 2023-05-16 18:04:53

thrive

Vastextension;8645 wrote:
oba;8644 wrote:

I think you're relating to the possible danger of the user being too overconfident about the game while in a football game, anything can happen and only the side that makes good use of their opportunity will win.

I understand your point of view guys about my decision. Yes, I may be overconfident about the match from your own understanding but I have my reasons. Let's just keep our fingers crossed.

#645 2023-05-16 18:08:17

Vastextension

thrive;8646 wrote:
oba;8644 wrote:

I understand your point of view guys about my decision. Yes, I may be overconfident about the match from your own understanding but I have my reasons. Let's just keep our fingers crossed.

Out of curiosity. What could be your reason? Just curious cause there must be a tangible reason and explanation for a football fan to have this strong belief about the UEFA Champions League tournament that's always tough.

#646 2023-05-16 18:12:14

thrive

Vastextension;8647 wrote:
thrive;8646 wrote:

Out of curiosity. What could be your reason? Just curious cause there must be a tangible reason and explanation for a football fan to have this strong belief about the UEFA Champions League tournament that's always tough.

Inter Milan, always defeats AC Milan. Inter Milan has all the needed players who are well-fit to play in today's game while AC Milan players like Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Ismael Bennacer his on knee injury. meanwhile, Ismael Bennacer playing always generated praise from Italian pundits, and also showed a dominant performance against Inter Milan.

#647 2023-05-16 18:14:06

Vastextension

thrive;8648 wrote:
thrive;8646 wrote:

Inter Milan, always defeats AC Milan. Inter Milan has all the needed players who are well-fit to play in today's game while AC Milan players like Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Ismael Bennacer his on knee injury. meanwhile, Ismael Bennacer playing always generated praise from Italian pundits, and also showed a dominant performance against Inter Milan.

Hmm. Technically, among all the players that could generate some magic for AC Milan in today's game two of the players are currently having injuries.
Your point is right but we should let the 90mins judge though.

#648 2023-05-16 18:15:55

thrive

Vastextension;8649 wrote:
thrive;8648 wrote:

Hmm. Technically, among all the players that could generate some magic for AC Milan in today's game two of the players are currently having injuries.

Yes, the 90 minutes will be the Chief judge of the game result but there's no way to bet on the game after the 90 minutes is over and I hope you guys respect my decision and wish me luck.

#649 2023-05-16 18:18:03

oba

thrive;8650 wrote:
Vastextension;8649 wrote:
thrive;8648 wrote:

Yes, the 90 minutes will be the Chief judge of the game result but there's no way to bet on the game after the 90 minutes is over and I hope you guys respect my decision and wish me luck.

Of course. I wish you luck and it's not that I am against your decision or betting on the game. I was just advising to you on taking risk management decisions on the game.

#650 2023-05-16 19:23:11

Kelechi

The match between ac Milan and inter Milan has just kicked off and I believe it's going to be an interesting match. Both teams are playing well so far.

Board footer