uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#651 2023-05-16 20:44:55

Detroit

Re: Let's have a sport board

Kelechi;8658 wrote:

The match between ac Milan and inter Milan has just kicked off and I believe it's going to be an interesting match. Both teams are playing well so far.

Yeah,  it's a beautiful match. Inter Milan are leading the match currently with one goal to nil. Hopefully, it remains that way. They have proven that they are worth to be called champions.

#652 2023-05-16 21:00:30

KAMSI_UG

A very big congratulations to inter Milan it was a well deserved victory the played well from start to finish of the the two legs and they are a big contenter for the champions.

#653 2023-05-16 21:21:05

CrytoCynthia

Who ever would be facing inter Milan in the finals would definitely be having it hard, this team are in great form and I don't see them stopping anytime soon, a big congratulations to them.

#654 2023-05-16 21:30:14

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;8685 wrote:

Who ever would be facing inter Milan in the finals would definitely be having it hard, this team are in great form and I don't see them stopping anytime soon, a big congratulations to them.

I believe that inter has done a great job but I don't think they are champions material yet they still have a lot to prove and I would be watching them closely from now on .

#655 2023-05-16 21:52:06

Dozie

Now it's up to real Madrid and Manchester city to give us an exciting match I strongly believe it would be a very interesting match and the best team would win the game.

#656 2023-05-16 21:53:39

JONSNOWING

A big congratulations to inter Milan they actually deserve the victory and it was well fought for also no shame to ac Milan they also played well.

#657 2023-05-16 21:55:11

IyaJJJ

Kelechi;8658 wrote:

The match between ac Milan and inter Milan has just kicked off and I believe it's going to be an interesting match. Both teams are playing well so far.

Yes, but the game ended with the Inter Milan scoring one goal at the home of the AC Milan which shows that what some user off this forum predicted some hours before the game was actually true and i surprised with the level of confidence the users had.

#658 2023-05-16 21:56:55

joanna

IyaJJJ;8701 wrote:
Kelechi;8658 wrote:

Yes, but the game ended with the Inter Milan scoring one goal at the home of the AC Milan which shows that what some user off this forum predicted some hours before the game was actually true and i surprised with the level of confidence the users had.

I think it about research and from what i read about the user statement the AC Milan key players that could do some magic are on injury while the Inter Milan have their best player ready to play.

#659 2023-05-16 21:58:54

oba

joanna;8703 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8701 wrote:
Kelechi;8658 wrote:

I think it about research and from what i read about the user statement the AC Milan key players that could do some magic are on injury while the Inter Milan have their best player ready to play.

That's exactly what the user said and I was among the people that wish him luck how I wish I have put some funds into the game I would have just won easy cool cash through the game.

#660 2023-05-16 22:02:27

IyaJJJ

oba;8704 wrote:
joanna;8703 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8701 wrote:

That's exactly what the user said and I was among the people that wish him luck how I wish I have put some funds into the game I would have just won easy cool cash through the game.

Well, don't use the result of the current winning to judge all the predictions he has once made before because predictions are not always accurate. Although, a lot of sport betting fans will win the game because of every odd support Inter Milan as the winner of the game.

#661 2023-05-16 22:05:33

oba

IyaJJJ;8706 wrote:
oba;8704 wrote:
joanna;8703 wrote:

Well, don't use the result of the current winning to judge all the predictions he has once made before because predictions are not always accurate. Although, a lot of sport betting fans will win the game because of every odd support Inter Milan as the winner of the game.

Hmm. You're quite right cause at the end of the day prediction are always predictions until the result prove them to be accurate and there's a time for loose through prediction.
Congratulations to all Inter Milan fans.

#662 2023-05-16 22:08:25

KAMSI_UG

It would be very cool if an underdog wins this year's UEFA champions league and right now that underdog is inter Milan.

#663 2023-05-16 22:13:37

IyaJJJ

oba;8709 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8706 wrote:
oba;8704 wrote:

Hmm. You're quite right cause at the end of the day prediction are always predictions until the result prove them to be accurate and there's a time for loose through prediction.

Yes, Congratulations to them and I am sure they happy with the result of todays game because the last time they won the UEFA Champions league was 2010 and now they have the chance to win another Champions league trophy.

#664 2023-05-16 22:17:58

oba

IyaJJJ;8715 wrote:
oba;8709 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8706 wrote:

Yes, Congratulations to them and I am sure they happy with the result of todays game because the last time they won the UEFA Champions league was 2010 and now they have the chance to win another Champions league trophy.

That's correct the Inter Milan have won the UEFA Champions league trophy three times in the history which in 1964,1965 and 2010 but to be honest the managerial of Simone Inzaghi appear to be good for the club.

#665 2023-05-16 22:22:46

IyaJJJ

oba;8716 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8715 wrote:
oba;8709 wrote:

That's correct the Inter Milan have won the UEFA Champions league trophy three times in the history which in 1964,1965 and 2010 but to be honest the managerial of Simone Inzaghi appear to be good for the club.

You're right when you said because after Simone Inzaghi took over as the Inter Milan the club have won the Supercoppa Italiana twice, and Coppa Italia while they took the second place in Serie A league.

#666 2023-05-16 22:28:45

oba

IyaJJJ;8720 wrote:
oba;8716 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8715 wrote:

You're right when you said because after Simone Inzaghi took over as the Inter Milan the club have won the Supercoppa Italiana twice, and Coppa Italia while they took the second place in Serie A league.

Despite that the key players that's making all this happen are
Lautaro Martínez, Alexis Sánchez (before moving to  Olympique de Marseille last year), Nicolò Barella, Hakan Çalhanoğlu, Ivan Perišić (before moving to  Tottenham Hotspur), Federico Dimarco, and of course Edin Džeko.

#667 2023-05-16 22:32:20

joanna

IyaJJJ;8720 wrote:
oba;8716 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8715 wrote:

Guys don't forget that Simone Inzaghi also make huge money for the Inter Milan club through the transfer of Romelu Lukaku to Chelsea F.C. for €115 million and the transfer was categorized as the most expensive association football transfer by an Italian football club ever.

#668 2023-05-16 22:33:56

oba

joanna;8725 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8720 wrote:
oba;8716 wrote:

Guys don't forget that Simone Inzaghi also make huge money for the Inter Milan club through the transfer of Romelu Lukaku to Chelsea F.C. for €115 million and the transfer was categorized as the most expensive association football transfer by an Italian football club ever.

Wow. I'm unaware of this historic record the Intern Milan made through the transfer deal of Romelu Lukaku to Chelsea F.C and I will be happy if they could win the UEFA Champions league or Manchester City.

#669 2023-05-16 22:41:09

KingCRP

I see haaland scoring hat trick I strongly believe it would be possible and this would spell the end of banzema a fantastic person that's patient . But all I can say is may the better man win.

#670 2023-05-17 01:41:20

full

KAMSI_UG;8711 wrote:

It would be very cool if an underdog wins this year's UEFA champions league and right now that underdog is inter Milan.

Winning the UEFA Champions League trophy is the dream of every football club, some good football clubs have won it and the chance of the underdog football club winning it is slim unless they spend money to buy quality players.

#671 2023-05-17 10:50:59

Kelechi

full;8784 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8711 wrote:

Winning the UEFA Champions League trophy is the dream of every football club, some good football clubs have won it and the chance of the underdog football club winning it is slim unless they spend money to buy quality players.

Well some coaches knows how to win the UEFA champions league more than some other coaches and real Madrid coach is an example of coaches who can actually win the UEFA champions league.

#672 2023-05-17 11:08:30

KAMSI_UG

Today Manchester city takes on real Madrid, many people already see this match as the title decider, and I don't think they are completely wrong, I would love to see how this match plays out.

#673 2023-05-17 11:20:17

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;8793 wrote:

Today Manchester city takes on real Madrid, many people already see this match as the title decider, and I don't think they are completely wrong, I would love to see how this match plays out.

I have a strong feeling that it may be a very boring game, both teams would want to be extra careful in the game and won't want to make mistakes, the game might be decided by a single goal.

#674 2023-05-17 11:28:59

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;8798 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8793 wrote:

I have a strong feeling that it may be a very boring game, both teams would want to be extra careful in the game and won't want to make mistakes, the game might be decided by a single goal.

No mate I don't think you are correct because Manchester city is not a team that remove there legs of the gas, they are a full time hard the and they always come out to play so I don't think it would be a boring game.

#675 2023-05-17 14:24:50

Kelechi

KingCRP;8803 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8798 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8793 wrote:

No mate I don't think you are correct because Manchester city is not a team that remove there legs of the gas, they are a full time hard the and they always come out to play so I don't think it would be a boring game.

Are you underating real Madrid in that match, I have this feeling that real Madrid would win the match but let's wait and see.

Board footer