uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-05-03 18:37:19

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: uVoucher

Detroit;7475 wrote:
KingCRP;7460 wrote:
Vastextension;7448 wrote:

There's no way the voucher will work on the Bitcoin network based on the time span of the Bitcoin transaction confirmation. The uVoucher work on the CRP coin and UUSD due to the scalable of the Utopia network.

Yes that’s true the uVoucher is solely based on the Utopia p2p application and there is nothing like the uVoucher on the bitcoin network?

Yeah, there's nothing like Uvoucher on the Bitcoin network. The function of this Uvoucher is kind of unnecessary if you ask me and plays no major role in the advancement of this project.

The Utopia p2p has its own blockchain that’s what makes it very unique from others, so that why it can run the uVoucher, mining system and many other systems.

Offline

#52 2023-05-03 21:38:10

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: uVoucher

uVoucher isn't such a big deal in my opinion, I can rather send CRP or UUSD the stablecoin of Utopia p2p to who ever I choose to send it to and not necessarily creating uVouchers.

Offline

#53 2023-05-05 18:42:40

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,756

Re: uVoucher

JONSNOWING;7507 wrote:

uVoucher isn't such a big deal in my opinion, I can rather send CRP or UUSD the stablecoin of Utopia p2p to who ever I choose to send it to and not necessarily creating uVouchers.

Well in some way it can be very helpful there are some amount of CRP Crypton that can’t be sent out ordinarily but with the help of uVoucher you can send any amount.

Offline

#54 2023-05-05 21:28:57

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: uVoucher

CrytoCynthia;7742 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7507 wrote:

uVoucher isn't such a big deal in my opinion, I can rather send CRP or UUSD the stablecoin of Utopia p2p to who ever I choose to send it to and not necessarily creating uVouchers.

Well in some way it can be very helpful there are some amount of CRP Crypton that can’t be sent out ordinarily but with the help of uVoucher you can send any amount.


The Uvoucher concept is a very good one. They have many life easier for people who use it to trade Crpton with very little about of money to be able to transact too.

Offline

#55 2023-05-05 21:32:16

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,680

Re: uVoucher

Camavinga;7801 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7742 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7507 wrote:

uVoucher isn't such a big deal in my opinion, I can rather send CRP or UUSD the stablecoin of Utopia p2p to who ever I choose to send it to and not necessarily creating uVouchers.

Well in some way it can be very helpful there are some amount of CRP Crypton that can’t be sent out ordinarily but with the help of uVoucher you can send any amount.


The Uvoucher concept is a very good one. They have many life easier for people who use it to trade Crpton with very little about of money to be able to transact too.

That's very correct mate, it's like the cryptocurrency version of sending gift card to people no matter where they are in the world.

Offline

#56 2023-05-05 21:47:05

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: uVoucher

Kelechi;7805 wrote:
Camavinga;7801 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7742 wrote:

Well in some way it can be very helpful there are some amount of CRP Crypton that can’t be sent out ordinarily but with the help of uVoucher you can send any amount.


The Uvoucher concept is a very good one. They have many life easier for people who use it to trade Crpton with very little about of money to be able to transact too.

That's very correct mate, it's like the cryptocurrency version of sending gift card to people no matter where they are in the world.

Can uVoucher be redeemed in any other platform apart from the Utopia p2p platform also is there any transactions fee sending uVoucher?

Offline

#57 2023-05-06 19:11:20

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,368

Re: uVoucher

Dozie;7813 wrote:
Kelechi;7805 wrote:
Camavinga;7801 wrote:

The Uvoucher concept is a very good one. They have many life easier for people who use it to trade Crpton with very little about of money to be able to transact too.

That's very correct mate, it's like the cryptocurrency version of sending gift card to people no matter where they are in the world.

Can uVoucher be redeemed in any other platform apart from the Utopia p2p platform also is there any transactions fee sending uVoucher?

No mate this won’t be possible, CRP Crypton can only be redeemed on the Utopia p2p platform infact that’s why it’s call uVoucher

Offline

#58 2023-05-06 19:26:27

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: uVoucher

KAMSI_UG;7868 wrote:
Dozie;7813 wrote:
Kelechi;7805 wrote:

That's very correct mate, it's like the cryptocurrency version of sending gift card to people no matter where they are in the world.

Can uVoucher be redeemed in any other platform apart from the Utopia p2p platform also is there any transactions fee sending uVoucher?

No mate this won’t be possible, CRP Crypton can only be redeemed on the Utopia p2p platform infact that’s why it’s call uVoucher

But you can send stable coin by using uVoucher but that would be you send only the stable coin under the Utopia p2p ecosystem that’s UUSD.

Offline

#59 2023-05-06 19:28:51

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: uVoucher

KingCRP;7880 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7868 wrote:
Dozie;7813 wrote:

Can uVoucher be redeemed in any other platform apart from the Utopia p2p platform also is there any transactions fee sending uVoucher?

No mate this won’t be possible, CRP Crypton can only be redeemed on the Utopia p2p platform infact that’s why it’s call uVoucher

But you can send stable coin by using uVoucher but that would be you send only the stablecoin under the Utopia p2p ecosystem that’s UUSD.

I like the idea of stablecoin and the Uvoucher features.  It enables you as an individual to be able to send out money no matter the amount and not to be limited on what you can send out.

Offline

#60 2023-05-06 19:34:52

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,045

Re: uVoucher

Camavinga;7881 wrote:
KingCRP;7880 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7868 wrote:

No mate this won’t be possible, CRP Crypton can only be redeemed on the Utopia p2p platform infact that’s why it’s call uVoucher

But you can send stable coin by using uVoucher but that would be you send only the stablecoin under the Utopia p2p ecosystem that’s UUSD.

I like the idea of stablecoin and the Uvoucher features.  It enables you as an individual to be able to send out money no matter the amount and not to be limited on what you can send out.

I think it diminishes the value of cryptocurrency. I may sort of like the idea of stablecoin but the Uvoucher will never make sense to me. Why would I want to send 10 dollars or 20 dollars to some through cryptocurrency??

Offline

#61 2023-05-14 22:49:37

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: uVoucher

I saw a channel on the Utopia applications that someone seeking to give out some uVoucher but I was not convinced.

Offline

#62 2023-05-15 15:23:58

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,756

Re: uVoucher

JONSNOWING;8457 wrote:

I saw a channel on the Utopia applications that someone seeking to give out some uVoucher but I was not convinced.

Yes it's real people actually do give out uVoucher regular on the UtopiaP2P application, so I am not completely surprised about it but many give aways like that doesn't really carry much money on the uVoucher.

Offline

#63 2023-05-15 15:47:24

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,368

Re: uVoucher

CrytoCynthia;8493 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8457 wrote:

I saw a channel on the Utopia applications that someone seeking to give out some uVoucher but I was not convinced.

Yes it's real people actually do give out uVoucher regular on the UtopiaP2P application, so I am not completely surprised about it but many give aways like that doesn't really carry much money on the uVoucher.

But really what's the purpose of sending uVoucher why not just ask for the person's CRP crypton address uWallet and then transfer the CRP there.

Offline

#64 2023-05-15 21:42:36

PEACEMAKER
Member
Registered: 2023-01-27
Posts: 412

Re: uVoucher

KAMSI_UG;8502 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8493 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8457 wrote:

I saw a channel on the Utopia applications that someone seeking to give out some uVoucher but I was not convinced.

Yes it's real people actually do give out uVoucher regular on the UtopiaP2P application, so I am not completely surprised about it but many give aways like that doesn't really carry much money on the uVoucher.

But really what's the purpose of sending uVoucher why not just ask for the person's CRP crypton address uWallet and then transfer the CRP there.

Well there are a lot of utility for uVoucher you can send UUSD via uVoucher and there is no limited amount in sending CRP.

Offline

#65 2023-05-15 22:26:22

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: uVoucher

PEACEMAKER;8565 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8502 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8493 wrote:

Yes it's real people actually do give out uVoucher regular on the UtopiaP2P application, so I am not completely surprised about it but many give aways like that doesn't really carry much money on the uVoucher.

But really what's the purpose of sending uVoucher why not just ask for the person's CRP crypton address uWallet and then transfer the CRP there.

Well there are a lot of utility for uVoucher you can send UUSD via uVoucher and there is no limited amount in sending CRP.

And mostly why uVoucher is used as giveaways is to make the process look very fair. You would send out uVoucher and the fastest finger wins it.

Offline

#66 2023-05-17 11:10:00

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,368

Re: uVoucher

JONSNOWING;8584 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8565 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8502 wrote:

But really what's the purpose of sending uVoucher why not just ask for the person's CRP crypton address uWallet and then transfer the CRP there.

Well there are a lot of utility for uVoucher you can send UUSD via uVoucher and there is no limited amount in sending CRP.

And mostly why uVoucher is used as giveaways is to make the process look very fair. You would send out uVoucher and the fastest finger wins it.

Ok shifting for the fact that uVoucher is being used to send giveaways and also for competition, what benefits does it give to a normal user using it to send funds.

Offline

#67 2023-05-17 20:03:25

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: uVoucher

KAMSI_UG;8794 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8584 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8565 wrote:

Well there are a lot of utility for uVoucher you can send UUSD via uVoucher and there is no limited amount in sending CRP.

And mostly why uVoucher is used as giveaways is to make the process look very fair. You would send out uVoucher and the fastest finger wins it.

Ok shifting for the fact that uVoucher is being used to send giveaways and also for competition, what benefits does it give to a normal user using it to send funds.


You just read my mind. I have been meaning to ask this question.  Personally, I do not see any usefulness of the Uvoucher apart from using it for gifting loved ones

Offline

#68 2023-05-20 05:45:08

crpuusd
Member
From: Blockchain
Registered: 2022-12-13
Posts: 2,054

Re: uVoucher

Well the uVoucher is another helping tools created to make things easier for p2p users, Utopia actually need to get this available for the benefits of all users and including the upcoming ones, so i will take this as another step forward.

Last edited by crpuusd (2023-05-20 05:45:39)

Offline

#69 2023-05-20 06:43:06

Comrade
Member
From: Utopia App Client
Registered: 2022-12-30
Posts: 2,025

Re: uVoucher

crpuusd;9309 wrote:

Well the uVoucher is another helping tools created to make things easier for p2p users, Utopia actually need to get this available for the benefits of all users and including the upcoming ones, so i will take this as another step forward.

Utopia p2p ecosystem is indeed an enthusiastic and optimistic platform. Its essential that the uVoucher is made available as Utopia offers grate services to serve all online users and online merchant.

Offline

#70 2023-05-20 20:04:28

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: uVoucher

Comrade;9313 wrote:
crpuusd;9309 wrote:

Well the uVoucher is another helping tools created to make things easier for p2p users, Utopia actually need to get this available for the benefits of all users and including the upcoming ones, so i will take this as another step forward.

Utopia p2p ecosystem is indeed an enthusiastic and optimistic platform. Its essential that the uVoucher is made available as Utopia offers grate services to serve all online users and online merchant.


Utopia's services are the best. They are unmatched with the kind of offers and energy they bring. I think they really understand everyone from the grassroots and it's beautiful.

Offline

#71 2023-05-21 20:15:21

crpuusd
Member
From: Blockchain
Registered: 2022-12-13
Posts: 2,054

Re: uVoucher

Camavinga;9376 wrote:
Comrade;9313 wrote:
crpuusd;9309 wrote:

Well the uVoucher is another helping tools created to make things easier for p2p users, Utopia actually need to get this available for the benefits of all users and including the upcoming ones, so i will take this as another step forward.

Utopia p2p ecosystem is indeed an enthusiastic and optimistic platform. Its essential that the uVoucher is made available as Utopia offers grate services to serve all online users and online merchant.


Utopia's services are the best. They are unmatched with the kind of offers and energy they bring. I think they really understand everyone from the grassroots and it's beautiful.

This innovation technics will actually help in online trades and discount gifting. Its actually one of the greatest P2P platform ever made.

Offline

#72 2023-05-21 20:28:05

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: uVoucher

crpuusd;9542 wrote:
Camavinga;9376 wrote:
Comrade;9313 wrote:

Utopia p2p ecosystem is indeed an enthusiastic and optimistic platform. Its essential that the uVoucher is made available as Utopia offers grate services to serve all online users and online merchant.


Utopia's services are the best. They are unmatched with the kind of offers and energy they bring. I think they really understand everyone from the grassroots and it's beautiful.

This innovation technics will actually help in online trades and discount gifting. Its actually one of the greatest P2P platform ever made.

How does the uVoucher help out with trading, the topic of this thread is uVoucher so I am very surprised discussion about trading can be discussed here. I don't see any relation.

Offline

#73 2023-05-22 16:55:20

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: uVoucher

KingCRP;9558 wrote:
crpuusd;9542 wrote:
Camavinga;9376 wrote:

Utopia's services are the best. They are unmatched with the kind of offers and energy they bring. I think they really understand everyone from the grassroots and it's beautiful.

This innovation technics will actually help in online trades and discount gifting. Its actually one of the greatest P2P platform ever made.

How does the uVoucher help out with trading, the topic of this thread is uVoucher so I am very surprised discussion about trading can be discussed here. I don't see any relation.

The purpose of the uVoucher is to be able to send CRP crypton or UUSD through sending code called uVoucher that's how to get CRP crypton across to anyone so far they can redeem the uVoucher.

Offline

#74 2023-05-23 16:27:32

Comrade
Member
From: Utopia App Client
Registered: 2022-12-30
Posts: 2,025

Re: uVoucher

KingCRP;9707 wrote:
KingCRP;9558 wrote:
crpuusd;9542 wrote:

This innovation technics will actually help in online trades and discount gifting. Its actually one of the greatest P2P platform ever made.

How does the uVoucher help out with trading, the topic of this thread is uVoucher so I am very surprised discussion about trading can be discussed here. I don't see any relation.

The purpose of the uVoucher is to be able to send CRP crypton or UUSD through sending code called uVoucher that's how to get CRP crypton across to anyone so far they can redeem the uVoucher.

Users with uvouchers can make transaction for payment or in use to purchase goods and services might be what is trying to say

Offline

#75 2023-05-25 06:38:21

Comrade
Member
From: Utopia App Client
Registered: 2022-12-30
Posts: 2,025

Re: uVoucher

Detroit;7475 wrote:
KingCRP;7460 wrote:
Vastextension;7448 wrote:

There's no way the voucher will work on the Bitcoin network based on the time span of the Bitcoin transaction confirmation. The uVoucher work on the CRP coin and UUSD due to the scalable of the Utopia network.

Yes that’s true the uVoucher is solely based on the Utopia p2p application and there is nothing like the uVoucher on the bitcoin network?

Yeah, there's nothing like Uvoucher on the Bitcoin network. The function of this Uvoucher is kind of unnecessary if you ask me and plays no major role in the advancement of this project.

Ii will adivse you not to focus on the presence but rather look at it in a different points of view. Imagine you having a garage without a car .

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB