uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-11 18:24:01

thrive

Underworld space shut down

coMJYI9.png
With the assistance of Europol, the Antwerp Local Police in Belgium and the Spanish Civil Guard (Guardia Civil) have targeted a criminal network involved in cannabis and cocaine trafficking as well as money laundering. The alleged members of this Antwerp-based family-structured criminal group were already known for a variety of criminal operations, including organized burglaries, guns trafficking, money counterfeiting, and various forms of narcotics trafficking.

Police in Deurne, Antwerp, discovered that a restaurant was being used as a front for drug sales in April 2022, and that's when the investigation got under way. The restaurant was frequently used as a meeting place by numerous alleged members of criminal networks. The lead suspect was managing a family-structured criminal group, composed of several relatives and other contacts playing various roles at all levels of the organisation. Most of the suspects are dual citizens of Belgium and either Albania or Kosovo.

This network was discovered to have close contacts with a second criminal network led by a Spanish national living in Sint-Gillis-Waas, Belgium. This criminal group was connected to the importation of hashish from Spain and extraction of cocaine shipments from Antwerp harbour. Many dishonest workers who were employed in the port area were accessible to the network. The investigation also showed that relatives of this individual, based in Spain, were active in money laundering in the regions of Almería and Granada.

To avoid detection, the suspects used encrypted communication, fake identity documents and vehicles registered under false identities. They are also suspected of laundering their criminal profits through legal companies and real estate businesses based across Albania, Kosovo*, Belgium and Spain.

The result of the protest on May 10 was.
(35 in Belgium and 7 in Spain) 42 house searches.
30 arrests in Belgium.
A restaurant was closed.
Seizures include drugs (cocaine, hashish and cannabis); weapons, ammunition, silencers and bulletproof vests; forged documents and mobile phones; assets including 14 vehicles, a camper, luxury watches, EUR 50 000 in a bank account and about EUR 60 000 in cash.

Europol coordinated the operational activities, facilitated the exchange of information and provided analytical support. Europol additionally provided an in-depth analysis of the encrypted communication datasets, as well as financial support for the organisation of the operational activities. On the action day, Europol deployed two experts to Antwerp, Belgium, to cross-check operational information in real-time and support the investigators on the ground.

#2 2023-05-11 21:43:05

KingCRP

Re: Underworld space shut down

Great news I always love seeing news about the capture of criminals, being financially safe is not actually an easy task, there is so much involved in it.

#3 2023-05-12 23:40:39

full

KingCRP;8223 wrote:

Great news I always love seeing news about the capture of criminals, being financially safe is not actually an easy task, there is so much involved in it.

Yes, it is good that there is a capture of the criminal but the most criminal in the world is in the political affairs of every country creating different constitutional rules and regulations.

#4 2023-05-12 23:42:13

joanna

full;8283 wrote:
KingCRP;8223 wrote:

Yes, it is good that there is a capture of the criminal but the most criminal in the world is in the political affairs of every country creating different constitutional rules and regulations.

You have a point buddy because every criminal we see today is a product of the government's abuse of power or stealing of the country's national cake.

#5 2023-05-12 23:46:04

full

joanna;8284 wrote:
full;8283 wrote:
KingCRP;8223 wrote:

You have a point buddy because every criminal we see today is a product of the government's abuse of power or stealing of the country's national cake.

What you mentioned was accurate, and it made me think of the tale of the Master Certificate holder who, despite spending years and money on his studies, is unable to find employment. Later, he joins a gang that deals drugs.

#6 2023-05-12 23:48:37

joanna

full;8286 wrote:
joanna;8284 wrote:
full;8283 wrote:

What you mentioned was accurate, and it made me think of the tale of the Master Certificate holder who, despite spending years and money on his studies, is unable to find employment. Later, he joins a gang that deals drugs.

It is a sad situation for someone who has the right Certificate later join a gang of drug dealing footing the corruption and lack of jobs in the country and those who don't know the man will think he did it on purpose.

#7 2023-05-12 23:50:16

full

joanna;8287 wrote:
full;8286 wrote:
joanna;8284 wrote:

It is a sad situation for someone who has the right Certificate later join a gang of drug dealing footing the corruption and lack of jobs in the country and those who don't know the man will think he did it on purpose.

That's why it is never good to quick to judge people cause it is not all the people that find themselves in the drug dealing business want it but they are looking for a means to survive and also provide for their family.

#8 2023-05-12 23:51:53

joanna

full;8288 wrote:
joanna;8287 wrote:
full;8286 wrote:

That's why it is never good to quick to judge people cause it is not all the people that find themselves in the drug dealing business want it but they are looking for a means to survive and also provide for their family.

This reminds me of my story when I was trying to make an end means and lost my job current the time. There's no means, job and money to finance the family.
All thanks to crypto for changing me and my family now.

#9 2023-05-12 23:53:35

full

joanna;8289 wrote:
full;8288 wrote:
joanna;8287 wrote:

This reminds me of my story when I was trying to make an end means and lost my job current the time. There's no means, job and money to finance the family.

Cryptocurrency has helped a lot of people quit their 9-5 jobs and also provide another job opportunity for those that have lost their job. This is what the government doesn't know about crypto and the reason why people supported it.

#10 2023-05-12 23:54:47

joanna

full;8290 wrote:
joanna;8289 wrote:
full;8288 wrote:

Cryptocurrency has helped a lot of people quit their 9-5 jobs and also provide another job opportunity for those that have lost their job. This is what the government doesn't know about crypto and the reason why people supported it.

Cryptocurrency is a true symbol of democracy and the exact solution people are seeking from the government because it decentralization provide every common the answer to their issue.

#11 2023-05-12 23:56:07

full

joanna;8291 wrote:
full;8290 wrote:
joanna;8289 wrote:

Cryptocurrency is a true symbol of democracy and the exact solution people are seeking from the government because it decentralization provide every common the answer to their issue.

Meanwhile, the government never like the idea of cryptocurrency decentralization because it is something they can't control and they never like the idea.

#12 2023-05-12 23:57:10

joanna

full;8292 wrote:
joanna;8291 wrote:
full;8290 wrote:

Meanwhile, the government never like the idea of cryptocurrency decentralization because it is something they can't control and they never like the idea.

Yes, it is understandable that some governments sees cryptocurrency decentralization as a threat to their power and national currency but they should be happy for their people happiness.

#13 2023-05-12 23:58:07

full

joanna;8293 wrote:
full;8292 wrote:
joanna;8291 wrote:

Yes, it is understandable that some governments sees cryptocurrency decentralization as a threat to their power and national currency but they should be happy for their people happiness.

You have a point but what the government are saying is that they are trying to protect the people interesting base on the danger in the decentralization of cryptocurrency.

#14 2023-05-12 23:58:48

joanna

full;8294 wrote:
joanna;8293 wrote:
full;8292 wrote:

You have a point but what the government are saying is that they are trying to protect the people interesting base on the danger in the decentralization of cryptocurrency.

It's truth that everything that present great opportunity will also come with danger.

#15 2023-05-18 16:01:49

Comrade

Its a great news that the operation been is gradually been exposed cause merely looking at it. It has been an international issues inlvoving numbers of country n as i can there be more powerful people funding that organization.
And must say the crypto world has made it easier
Having your secured digital jobs at the comfort of your home while your incomes is safe and sound. Thats what makes this forum unique.

Last edited by Comrade (2023-05-18 18:35:36)

#16 2023-05-18 20:01:50

IyaJJJ

Comrade;9008 wrote:

Its a great news that the operation been is gradually been exposed cause merely looking at it. It has been an international issues inlvoving numbers of country n as i can there be more powerful people funding that organization.
Having your secured digital jobs at the comfort of your home while your incomes is safe and sound. Thats what makes this forum unique.

Yes, the cryptocurrency world makes things easier, and with the level have high criminal escaping being caught through fiat currency transaction should make the government believe or know better that the cryptocurrency is not something criminal use by supporting cryptocurrency.

#17 2023-05-18 20:02:25

thrive

IyaJJJ;9070 wrote:
Comrade;9008 wrote:

Yes, the cryptocurrency world makes things easier, and with the level have high criminal escaping being caught through fiat currency transaction should make the government believe or know better that the cryptocurrency is not something criminal use by supporting cryptocurrency.

Who tell you that the government only don't support cryptocurrency because they believe it's a criminal weapon? They don't support it because its a decentralized system and something they can have share in its cake or control.

#18 2023-05-18 20:06:31

IyaJJJ

thrive;9071 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9070 wrote:
Comrade;9008 wrote:

Who tell you that the government only don't support cryptocurrency because they believe it's a criminal weapon? They don't support it because its a decentralized system and something they can have share in its cake or control.

Nobody tell me and I said that based on what they always said about the cryptocurrency market which is what makes me believe maybe their major drawback was illicit.

Board footer