uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-03-22 17:52:20

Lanistergame2

Re: Russian about russians

JONSNOWING;5907 wrote:

Honestly Russians has a huge cryptocurrency community and most of what I learnt about cryptocurrency was from Russia so I appreciate the.so much be for now let's express our selves to everyone understanding.

I have noticed this across all the crypto communities I have been into over the years. Russians have a very strong blockchain community and tend to help each other to learn more about the technology.

I look forward to this channel being run exclusively by Russians.

Last edited by Lanistergame2 (2023-03-22 17:52:36)

#27 2023-03-22 19:32:11

Detroit

Lanistergame2;6497 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5907 wrote:

Honestly Russians has a huge cryptocurrency community and most of what I learnt about cryptocurrency was from Russia so I appreciate the.so much be for now let's express our selves to everyone understanding.

I have noticed this across all the crypto communities I have been into over the years. Russians have a very strong blockchain community and tend to help each other to learn more about the technology.

Russians might have a good hand on blockchains but that doesn't mean they gave the ability to control a whole ceyoricurrency project alone. It should be a collective effort from different regions and countries.

#28 2023-03-22 19:35:13

CrytoCynthia

Detroit;6502 wrote:
Lanistergame2;6497 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5907 wrote:

Russians might have a good hand on blockchains but that doesn't mean they gave the ability to control a whole ceyoricurrency project alone. It should be a collective effort from different regions and countries.

Russian has good hands on the internet be it cryptocurrency or even digital banking, I won’t mention some bad side but Russia are good even in the decentralized community.

#29 2023-03-22 19:40:22

Detroit

Camavinga;5941 wrote:

I am sure so many people would want to learn about Russians and what is going on there because they government hardly allows the media to publish news about what exactly is the situation in Russia. But one thing i noticed after working with many Russians over the internet is that they are good people, very much different from their government, Russians are smart and advanced technologically, but the bad things their government does sometimes overshadows people’s judgement of an average Russian.

I agree with you one hundred percent. It's good to hear someone has a totally different but good view of the Russians.  They are very good people and worthy to be around.

#30 2023-03-26 19:59:30

Camavinga

Detroit;6509 wrote:

I agree with you one hundred percent. It's good to hear someone has a totally different but good view of the Russians.  They are very good people and worthy to be around.

Yeah mate, they are very good people, i have worked with a couple of Russians on the internet and i have not had any problem working with them. I think it is their government that is giving them a bad name, but people should not take all of them to be bad people.

#31 2023-04-06 11:26:32

Lanistergame2

Detroit;6502 wrote:

No where did I suggest that they do not collaborate with people from other regions. I was only pointing out how they have such a strong and talented community in the crypto space.

Collaborations and team work is of course needed for the success of any project.

#32 2023-04-07 17:10:32

Kelechi

Camavinga;6636 wrote:
Detroit;6509 wrote:

Yeah mate, they are very good people, i have worked with a couple of Russians on the internet and i have not had any problem working with them. I think it is their government that is giving them a bad name, but people should not take all of them to be bad people.

Well we aren't in any place to determine the status of the Russian government but what we can say is that war is doing more harm than good to everyone. I hope to have more deals with Russians because they are honest.

#33 2023-04-07 18:43:24

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;7118 wrote:
Camavinga;6636 wrote:
Detroit;6509 wrote:

Well we aren't in any place to determine the status of the Russian government but what we can say is that war is doing more harm than good to everyone. I hope to have more deals with Russians because they are honest.

Well we all have our experience with people and I don’t think we should judge the character people by what is being said about their countries. I hope we can get a local board truely.

#34 2023-04-08 12:42:35

Detroit

KAMSI_UG;7147 wrote:
Kelechi;7118 wrote:
Camavinga;6636 wrote:

Well we all have our experience with people and I don’t think we should judge the character people by what is being said about their countries. I hope we can get a local board truely.

Yeah,  local boards are inevitable,  they will surely come. It is just that it will take some time but it will definitely come. Probably be before the year runs out.

#35 2023-05-06 19:35:54

Kelechi

I believe a topic like this should have reached its maximum replies and contribution there is no other thing that needs to be said so it should be locked.

#36 2023-05-06 19:46:32

Lanistergame2

Kelechi;7883 wrote:

I believe a topic like this should have reached its maximum replies and contribution there is no other thing that needs to be said so it should be locked.

That is one thing the administration and the developers have not been able to achieve. They need to add a feature where an author can link a thread when they have received enough replies they needed.

#37 2023-05-17 22:53:41

Comrade

How is the Russia institution supporting the digital currency. And which currency is acceptable for trade both paper and p2p. And have tell a friend about the great deal of Utopia opportunity

Last edited by Comrade (2023-05-17 22:57:38)

#38 2023-05-18 22:17:35

Lanistergame2

Comrade;8947 wrote:

How is the Russia institution supporting the digital currency. And which currency is acceptable for trade both paper and p2p. And have tell a friend about a great deal of Utopia opportunity

Utopia p2p network is great to do whatever transaction you want. It's secured and reliable. It also provides privacy and anonymity. I think you can practice the use if cryptocurrency in Russia.

#39 2023-05-18 22:20:56

JONSNOWING

Lanistergame2;9120 wrote:
Comrade;8947 wrote:

How is the Russia institution supporting the digital currency. And which currency is acceptable for trade both paper and p2p. And have tell a friend about a great deal of Utopia opportunity

Utopia p2p network is great to do whatever transaction you want. It's secured and reliable. It also provides privacy and anonymity. I think you can practice the use if cryptocurrency in Russia.

Well for now Russians would need some degree of anonymity with what's going on in the world and the war crises.

#40 2023-05-19 08:52:24

Comrade

JONSNOWING;9122 wrote:
Lanistergame2;9120 wrote:
Comrade;8947 wrote:

Well for now Russians would need some degree of anonymity with what's going on in the world and the war crises.

Thats something entirely. Hope the port is open for tourist or and how is the current situation of the economy going.

#41 2023-05-19 21:18:38

crpuusd

Tourist? Im sure if you travel to Russia now eyes will be on you as if you a spy, just make sure you go with your CRP wallet heavy loaded just in case

#42 2023-05-19 21:34:02

Camavinga

Russians are in a state where they need all the help that they can get. The country as a whole has gone through a lot lately because of the stupid adventure their president enters.

#43 2023-05-19 22:52:23

crpuusd

countries already acknowledge the heavy power of the Russians president and he does not joke with threat. Seriously we ought to see a peaceful nation... So the country can be back on trade.

#44 2023-05-20 20:07:52

Camavinga

crpuusd;9267 wrote:

countries already acknowledge the heavy power of the Russians president and he does not joke with threat. Seriously we ought to see a peaceful nation... So the country can be back on trade.

I do not think Russia has the heavy power everyone thinks they have. They maybe powerful but not as powerful as many people think they are.

#45 2023-05-23 21:54:54

Europ

Camavinga;5941 wrote:

I am sure so many people would want to learn about Russians and what is going on there because they government hardly allows the media to publish news about what exactly is the situation in Russia. But one thing i noticed after working with many Russians over the internet is that they are good people, very much different from their government, Russians are smart and advanced technologically, but the bad things their government does sometimes overshadows people’s judgement of an average Russian.

This actually include North Korea and as well because their country is restricted from publicity and in terms of technology they are also the best and speaking of Russian deserve more value with a very powerful government policy and I will also like to know more about the Russians as well at least with all these it's a state that Russians are most highly developed country.

#46 2023-05-25 06:46:46

Comrade

Camavinga;9379 wrote:
crpuusd;9267 wrote:

countries already acknowledge the heavy power of the Russians president and he does
not joke with threat. Seriously we ought to see a peaceful nation... So the country can be back on trade.

I do not think Russia has the heavy power everyone thinks they have. They maybe powerful but not as powerful as many people think they are.

You should know that power doesn't stop at where you are but actually where you can reach.

#47 2023-05-25 17:46:28

crpuusd

Comrade;10005 wrote:
Camavinga;9379 wrote:
crpuusd;9267 wrote:

countries already acknowledge the heavy power of the Russians president and he does
not joke with threat. Seriously we ought to see a peaceful nation... So the country can be back on trade.

You should know that power doesn't stop at where you are but actually where you can reach.

I will accept that Russia is a powerful  and there are several country that are more power. Some people don't understand that every countries are built with different  resources that can be use affect other countries. No matter how small it is, people are going to be affected either way.

Board footer