uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-03-22 23:36:56

joanna

Re: Question about Ai

Kelechi;6548 wrote:

Well why we complain about the artificial intelligence there are those who would actually benefit from the artificial intelligence but those guys are the rich ones and I believe would not be negatively affected.

Anyone can benefit from Artificial intelligence based on each individual line of work not on how wealthy is their bank account. From the news I once reach about artificial intelligence, there's a chance that some powerful and rich people will ignore it.

#77 2023-03-22 23:41:57

IyaJJJ

KAMSI_UG;6537 wrote:

I believe that it would take some time before the vision of globally using the artificial intelligence would be achieved. So it’s a good time for everyone to try learning personal skills.

Yes, it's too early for the enormous adoption of artificial intelligence but let's understand this clearly no matter the potential provided by artificial intelligence some people will never like it just like we see some people not liking or making use of Bitcoin.

#78 2023-04-02 21:52:09

CrytoCynthia

IyaJJJ;6574 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6537 wrote:

I believe that it would take some time before the vision of globally using the artificial intelligence would be achieved. So it’s a good time for everyone to try learning personal skills.

Yes, it's too early for the enormous adoption of artificial intelligence but let's understand this clearly no matter the potential provided by artificial intelligence some people will never like it just like we see some people not liking or making use of Bitcoin.

I saw an article that read, billionaires are against the use of Artificial intelligence, honestly I don’t know how legit that article is but if billionaires are against it then it may not actually stand.

#79 2023-04-04 06:55:16

Camavinga

CrytoCynthia;6668 wrote:

I saw an article that read, billionaires are against the use of Artificial intelligence, honestly I don’t know how legit that article is but if billionaires are against it then it may not actually stand.

Nobody can stop AI, it is here to stay, the AI companies are also billion dollar companies, run by wealthy individuals, so i don’t see how what you said can stop AI. Can you post the article here, i have not read or seen anything like that, and the fact that a group of people are not in support of something does not mean they will actually work against it, they will just avoid using it.

#80 2023-04-04 10:45:50

oba

Camavinga;6681 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6668 wrote:

Nobody can stop AI, it is here to stay, the AI companies are also billion dollar companies, run by wealthy individuals, so i don’t see how what you said can stop AI. Can you post the article here, i have not read or seen anything like that, and the fact that a group of people are not in support of something does not mean they will actually work against it, they will just avoid using it.

Don't say no one can stop something particularly when it has to do with the internet because the government can restrict it if they want especially when it has to do with Ai which is a solid plagiarism tool.

#81 2023-04-04 11:28:58

Kelechi

Guys with the sudden turn around from the billionaires against the artificial intelligence this is to show that the program might not get such influence as we had taught it would.

#82 2023-04-04 21:55:58

joanna

oba;6685 wrote:
Camavinga;6681 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6668 wrote:

Don't say no one can stop something particularly when it has to do with the internet because the government can restrict it if they want especially when it has to do with Ai which is a solid plagiarism tool.

Yes, the government can restrict the AI if they want, and because of it the US, Ukraine, and the Russian government may set aside their difference and work on restricting it since there's a chance for it to leak some confidential information.

#83 2023-04-04 22:01:54

IyaJJJ

joanna;6766 wrote:
oba;6685 wrote:
Camavinga;6681 wrote:

Yes, the government can restrict the AI if they want, and because of it the US, Ukraine, and the Russian government may set aside their difference and work on restricting it since there's a chance for it to leak some confidential information.

I agree with what you guys said and another thing people seem to be over-confidence about is cryptocurrency (except the privacy) some people think the government can stop it and they are wrong because the existence of crypto that is not privacy focus is because the government somehow supported it

#84 2023-04-04 22:02:59

level

IyaJJJ;6768 wrote:
joanna;6766 wrote:
oba;6685 wrote:

I agree with what you guys said and another thing people seem to be over-confidence about is cryptocurrency (except the privacy) some people think the government can stop it and they are wrong because the existence of crypto that is not privacy focus is because the government somehow supported it

You have a point because they can shut down the mining of Bitcoin and place high restrictions/tax rules and regulations on crypto investment, payment, and trading.
Thank God i only hold my capital in UUSD privacy stablecoin.

#85 2023-04-04 22:08:43

thrive

level;6769 wrote:
IyaJJJ;6768 wrote:
joanna;6766 wrote:

You have a point because they can shut down the mining of Bitcoin and place high restrictions/tax rules and regulations on crypto investment, payment, and trading.
Thank God i only hold my capital in UUSD privacy stablecoin.

That's correct, we have seen the Chinese government who have done the exact thing years ago. Although this doesn't totally eradicate cryptocurrency in China but it limits people's participation and those that didn't know how to escape the government restriction were unable to invest or participate in crypto activities in China.

#86 2023-04-05 19:17:44

Detroit

full;3495 wrote:
Detroit;3458 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3457 wrote:

Well in as much as I don’t buy the idea of the artificial intelligence stuff running jobs meant for humans, I think the possibilities of it happening is very large and right now it’s probably going to happen.

Someone like Elon Musk has a lot of AIs that do jobs for him. He's in a good position to push the era of AIs.
These things affect him positively. He's a businessman. Having employees will require him to pay them. So he will rather create more AIs to do his job for him and try to maximize his profit.

Don't believe in FUD buddy where do get the information about Elon Musk having a lot of Ai that handling his jobs for him? Elon Musk is a simple person and he never spends money on something that is not very valuable that's why he has the idea of reducing some of the Twitter staff when he takes over as boss.
If you check the example of the Ai result I posted above you will that Ai can only make jobs easier but they 100% cannot handle the job

Artificial intelligence's the number one cause of the loss of jobs in the world and human connections. Artificial intelligence is rising over the world whether you like it or not. Elon Musk is the father of AIs.

#87 2023-04-05 21:01:08

KAMSI_UG

The artificial intelligence is a program I believe would be done and made possible but I personally don’t see it happening anytime soon. I think the factors against it now are much.

#88 2023-04-05 21:10:20

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;6850 wrote:

The artificial intelligence is a program I believe would be done and made possible but I personally don’t see it happening anytime soon. I think the factors against it now are much.

I don’t know about this but I have strong feelings that the Artificial intelligence is already been used and is currently still in use by some people who has access to it. So there is nothing stopping it.

#89 2023-04-05 22:36:14

JONSNOWING

KingCRP;6855 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6850 wrote:

I don’t know about this but I have strong feelings that the Artificial intelligence is already been used and is currently still in use by some people who has access to it. So there is nothing stopping it.

Artificial intelligence has been reported used in some school to complete projects and some assignments and lectures can't be able to trace it, so yes it's fully in use.

#90 2023-04-05 23:46:03

thrive

KAMSI_UG;6850 wrote:

Artificial intelligence have been in existence for so long but did catch the attention of the public until Elon Musk Tweeted about it that doesn't mean the Ai market is not ready.
What I don't understand are the factors that were against it.

#91 2023-04-05 23:48:02

oba

thrive;6923 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6850 wrote:

Artificial intelligence have been in existence for so long but did catch the attention of the public until Elon Musk Tweeted about it that doesn't mean the Ai market is not ready.
What I don't understand are the factors that were against it.

I guess the artificial intelligence also have a history like the Metaverse which was in existence since 2016 but no cryptocurrency care about it until the facebook CEO talks about it.

#92 2023-04-05 23:50:27

joanna

JONSNOWING;6891 wrote:
KingCRP;6855 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6850 wrote:

Artificial intelligence has been reported used in some school to complete projects and some assignments and lectures can't be able to trace it, so yes it's fully in use.

I think it was already being used by the student to solve issues with their projects and some assignments. We have some influencers that also create videos for it but the hype about Ai is much than its potential.

#93 2023-05-02 20:42:58

KingCRP

I learnt that there is a ChatGPT service available on the Utopia p2p messenger and its generated by artificial intelligence technology.

#94 2023-05-02 20:56:21

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;7407 wrote:

I learnt that there is a ChatGPT service available on the Utopia p2p messenger and its generated by artificial intelligence technology.

Yes mate there is a ChatGPT service on Utopia p2p secured instant messenger, I have been using it for quite a while, it’s powered by AI technology and also a great assistant to have.

#95 2023-05-19 18:18:48

crpuusd

KAMSI_UG;7409 wrote:
KingCRP;7407 wrote:

Yes mate there is a ChatGPT service on Utopia p2p secured instant messenger, I have been using it for quite a while, it’s powered by AI technology and also a great assistant to have.

Its a very effective virtual assistant messenger. Its powered by utopia p2p server and the you understand that what ever your request is well saved and protected.

#96 2023-05-19 21:09:20

Camavinga

ChapGTP is very useful in today's society.  We need bots like this to help us write better and do better in our research and presentation. The society needs such technology

#97 2023-05-19 21:26:02

KingCRP

Guys we have already seen Utopia p2p take advantage of the artificial intelligence by making available the chatGPT service, has anyone here actually made use of the service?

#98 2023-05-19 22:00:08

Lanistergame2

It's hard to tell someone who is not interested in all these. It might look so easy on the outside but on the inside, they can be very soft. You just have to go hard sometimes.

#99 2023-05-20 14:42:07

KingCRP

full;3495 wrote:
Detroit;3458 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3457 wrote:

Well in as much as I don’t buy the idea of the artificial intelligence stuff running jobs meant for humans, I think the possibilities of it happening is very large and right now it’s probably going to happen.

Someone like Elon musk has a lot of AIs that do jobs for him. He's in a good position to push the era of AIs.
These things affect him positively. He's a businessman. Having employees will require him to pay them. So he will rather create more AIs to do his job for him and try to maximize his profit.

Don't believe in FUD buddy where do get the information about Elon Musk having a lot of Ai that handling his jobs for him? Elon Musk is a simple person and he never spends money on something that is not very valuable that's why he has the idea of reducing some of the Twitter staff when he takes over as boss.
If you check the example of the Ai result I posted above you will that Ai can only make jobs easier but they 100% cannot handle the job

Well people are just speculating that Elon musk has lots of artificial intelligence technology but I have seen several times Elon musk calling for the elimination of artificial intelligence I don't know how true that is .

#100 2023-05-20 18:14:19

Kelechi

Well I am very surprised that anyone would think artificial intelligence is a good thing in terms of jobs, it is definitely going to affect the availability of jobs and many would loose their jobs.

Board footer