uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-22 15:50:03

oba

Now you can visit any clearnet website on privacy Idyll browser

I know a lot of privacy enthusiasts that are reading this will be happy because the barrier limited surveying of the internet using the privacy Idyll browser created by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem is a drawback to many but I am happy to tell you now that from today you can visit any clearnet website using the UtopiaP2P privacy Idyll Browser by using Web Proxy: utopia://proxy.tt
However, if first need to update your UtopiaP2P application client to the new improved version 1.2.300 is available for download.

#2 2023-03-22 17:02:55

Lanistergame2

Re: Now you can visit any clearnet website on privacy Idyll browser

Great news. Any privacy update is a plus to Utopia network and private browsing is an integral part of maintaining your anonymity online.

I am at work now and cannot update my client, but would get around doing it when I get off work. Thanks for keeping us up to date here on the forum.

#3 2023-03-22 21:55:57

thrive

For people like myself that understand the benefit of the UtopiaP2P Idyll browser, this is a very important news and this will limit the stress people who are tech savvy are facing when mirror the site they wanted to use of the Utopia ecosystem before they can browse it on the Idyll broswer.

#4 2023-03-22 21:58:47

IyaJJJ

This innovative interesting news at its peak and I believe the Utopia developer create this feature base on the community request. I am glad cause this will show some of the users of the ecosystem that the developer team is really working 24/7 on the development of the ecosystem.

#5 2023-03-22 22:03:35

level

Lanistergame2;6490 wrote:

Great news. Any privacy update is a plus to Utopia network and private browsing is an integral part of maintaining your anonymity online.

I am at work now and cannot update my client, but would get around doing it when I get off work. Thanks for keeping us up to date here on the forum.

Yes, it is and i am happy about this news because the developer team just fixed one of the drawbacks which I believe is delaying the public and crypto enthusiast adoption of the Utopia P2P ecosystem. It will be nice if the next update will be adding more pairs on Crypton Exchange and upgraded the mobile app.

#6 2023-03-22 23:56:54

joanna

thrive;6544 wrote:

For people like myself that understand the benefit of the UtopiaP2P Idyll browser, this is a very important news and this will limit the stress people who are tech savvy are facing when mirror the site they wanted to use of the Utopia ecosystem before they can browse it on the Idyll broswer.

This was indeed a piece of great news for people that love browsing the internet while maintaining their privacy like myself and I am sure many privacy enthusiasts will make use of the Idyll browser now.

#7 2023-03-23 14:09:26

Camavinga

Thank you for the update mate, like i said the forum is becoming a hub for quality information and the discussions are very helpful, i am glad one can visit clearnet websites using the privacy built-in idyll browser for surfing the internet within the Utopia network. For those who do not know, this browser is privacy oriented and protects you from any data lead because it is built in the Utopia ecosystem.

#8 2023-05-17 15:58:56

Detroit

Camavinga;6598 wrote:

Thank you for the update mate, like i said the forum is becoming a hub for quality information and the discussions are very helpful, i am glad one can visit clearnet websites using the privacy built-in idyll browser for surfing the internet within the Utopia network. For those who do not know, this browser is privacy oriented and protects you from any data lead because it is built in the Utopia ecosystem.

I love privacy browsers. Though one has to be careful so they don't enter the wring one because so many browsers are claiming to be privacy browsers which they are not.

#9 2023-05-17 20:56:44

Lanistergame2

Detroit;8846 wrote:
Camavinga;6598 wrote:

I love privacy browsers. Though one has to be careful so they don't enter the wring one because so many browsers are claiming to be privacy browsers which they are not.

Both Old and new cryptocurrency users' anonymity and privacy should be your hubby.  Because of this you are completely independent and have autonomy over your belongings.

#10 2023-05-18 20:18:38

Detroit

How can the criminality in crypt currency be stopped.? It's really getting out of hand lately. Nothing actually makes sense honestly anymore.  The danger keeps getting worst every day.

#11 2023-05-18 21:13:53

Camavinga

Detroit;9074 wrote:

How can the criminality in crypt currency be stopped.? It's really getting out of hand lately. Nothing actually makes sense honestly anymore.  The danger keeps getting worst every day.

Criminality is increasing everywhere and not only in cryptocurrency. people should stop tying crimes to cryptocurrency. Fiat has the most criminality rate and yet no one mentions it.

#12 2023-05-19 20:26:12

Detroit

Criminals get themselves improved daily and tend to easily manage their ways into different forms of advancement that the technologies throws at them.

#13 2023-05-19 20:50:08

IyaJJJ

Detroit;9074 wrote:

Stop fighting a lost battle about stopping criminality in cryptocurrency which is something I believe every cryptocurrency enthusiast ought to have now by now it's not possible.

#14 2023-05-19 21:00:16

Detroit

IyaJJJ;9206 wrote:
Detroit;9074 wrote:

Stop fighting a lost battle about stopping criminality in cryptocurrency which is something I believe every cryptocurrency enthusiast ought to have now by now it's not possible.

Everything is possible. You just have to use the right approach to it. Cryptocurrency enthusiast tries to see if there is a way to control scanners that use cryptocurrencies as a hideout.

#15 2023-05-19 21:59:27

CrytoCynthia

Detroit;9208 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9206 wrote:
Detroit;9074 wrote:

Everything is possible. You just have to use the right approach to it. Cryptocurrency enthusiast tries to see if there is a way to control scanners that use cryptocurrencies as a hideout.

Well one thing you should always look out for is the team of any project, CHECK their credibility and how solid they are thus can help you determine if a project is worth joining.

#16 2023-05-19 22:09:16

Lanistergame2

CrytoCynthia;9242 wrote:
Detroit;9208 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9206 wrote:

Well one thing you should always look out for is the team of any project, CHECK their credibility and how solid they are thus can help you determine if a project is worth joining.

Nice point mate. Those distinct feature helps to determine which site or projects are currently running scam project and how to avoid them and not be a victim.

#17 2023-05-19 23:43:56

oba

IyaJJJ;9206 wrote:
Detroit;9074 wrote:

Yes, the decentralization in nature of cryptocurrency will never make it possible to stop the criminality cryptocurrency market but we have some blockchain experts doing a remarkable job.

#18 2023-05-19 23:44:33

thrive

oba;9277 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9206 wrote:
Detroit;9074 wrote:

Yes, the decentralization in nature of cryptocurrency will never make it possible to stop the criminality cryptocurrency market but we have some blockchain experts doing a remarkable job.

No experience as a blockchain expert was if someone uses the CRP coin of UtopiaP2P they can't catch the person if he avoids human error.

#19 2023-05-20 01:32:10

full

thrive;9278 wrote:
oba;9277 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9206 wrote:

No experience as a blockchain expert was if someone uses the CRP coin of UtopiaP2P they can't catch the person if he avoids human error.

This exact reason is what gives some users the impression that UtopiaP2P support is illicit transaction.

#20 2023-05-20 02:02:06

Vastextension

full;9292 wrote:
thrive;9278 wrote:
oba;9277 wrote:

This exact reason is what gives some users the impression that UtopiaP2P support is illicit transaction.

What some people say or believe about UtopiaP2P ecosystem don't actual count than what we the users of the ecosystem believe and when they continue to see using the platform they will forget the negativity

#21 2023-05-20 19:19:47

Detroit

Vastextension;9303 wrote:
full;9292 wrote:
thrive;9278 wrote:

What some people say or believe about UtopiaP2P ecosystem don't actual count than what we the users of the ecosystem believe and when they continue to see using the platform they will forget the negativity

One can not forget the negativity of any circumstances they have experienced. The Utopia community has to make a very good impression for the ecosystem to understand them fully.

Board footer