Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-03-14 17:18:27

thrive

Re: [WTS] UtopiaBET

KAMSI_UG;5359 wrote:
thrive;5304 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5283 wrote:

Well using social media like twitter can really promote any projects utilities but also using the right social media account is very important some project has lost credibility because of how they carried out their social media dealings.

I don't think the account structure used for social media promotion or advertisement is the major reason some projects lost credibility. The main reason will be the project's fundamentals, utility, use case, potential, and the problem it solves once people see the project that provides good service in this area they join it.

Well Social Media is a very powerful tool that if used rightly can help any project to improve and if they are used wrongly can very much tarnish the image of any project so I advice that projects pay attention to it.

Yes, there's no doubt about the power of social media being a powerful tool to get across different sent people in different geographical locations but what I am saying is that the project fundamentals, utility, use case, and potential play the most vital roles.

#27 2023-03-14 20:03:19

CrytoCynthia

Truth be told we are living in the social media world right now and the popularity of a project on social media matters a lot. Social media is so important that even billionaires have started to buy and invest in it right now.

#28 2023-03-14 23:03:32

joanna

Cat;5380 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5359 wrote:

Well Social Media is a very powerful tool that if used rightly can help any project to improve and if they are used wrongly can very much tarnish the image of any project so I advice that projects pay attention to it.

What do you think is the best social network to bring people to utopia?

Footing online survey, the most prioritized social media are Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and LinkedIn but not all are good cryptocurrency advertisements.
You need to choose the social media that you're good at and most of the types that supported crypto adverts.

#29 2023-03-14 23:04:13

IyaJJJ

thrive;5457 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5359 wrote:
thrive;5304 wrote:

I don't think the account structure used for social media promotion or advertisement is the major reason some projects lost credibility. The main reason will be the project's fundamentals, utility, use case, potential, and the problem it solves once people see the project that provides good service in this area they join it.

Yes, there's no doubt about the power of social media being a powerful tool to get across different sent people in different geographical locations but what I am saying is that the project fundamentals, utility, use case, and potential play the most vital roles.

This reminds me of an adage that no matter how far lies go the truth will always prevail. This same thing applies to the cryptocurrency market no matter the hype used to prepare a project in the market its longevity is numbered.

#30 2023-03-16 19:26:37

KingCRP

IyaJJJ;5518 wrote:
thrive;5457 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5359 wrote:

This reminds me of an adage that no matter how far lies go the truth will always prevail. This same thing applies to the cryptocurrency market no matter the hype used to prepare a project in the market its longevity is numbered.

Well it’s not easy to find a long lasting project in cryptocurrency, there are top cryptocurrency like bitcoin , Ethereum, monero that has had good history, I have a strong feeling that CRPCRYPTON would be amongst those elite soon.

#31 2023-03-17 01:41:22

oba

CrytoCynthia;5479 wrote:

Truth be told we are living in the social media world right now and the popularity of a project on social media matters a lot. Social media is so important that even billionaires have started to buy and invest in it right now.

Billionaires don't invest in social media because they are important. They invested in it because technology is the best and fastest way of earning more money into their bag. I could remember when Elon Musk tweeted about the government paying Twitter and other social media huge funds every year to prevent government valuable information leaks/posts.

#32 2023-03-17 19:40:41

IyaJJJ

KingCRP;5680 wrote:
IyaJJJ;5518 wrote:
thrive;5457 wrote:

Well it’s not easy to find a long lasting project in cryptocurrency, there are top cryptocurrency like bitcoin , Ethereum, monero that has had good history, I have a strong feeling that CRPCRYPTON would be amongst those elite soon.

According to the major reason that brought together the developer that created the UtopiaP2P ecosystem. I believe the Crypton coin is already on the list of the long-lasting cryptocurrency we have in the market.

#33 2023-03-21 23:35:04

JONSNOWING

IyaJJJ;5830 wrote:
KingCRP;5680 wrote:
IyaJJJ;5518 wrote:

According to the major reason that brought together the developer that created the UtopiaP2P ecosystem. I believe the Crypton coin is already on the list of the long-lasting cryptocurrency we have in the market.

Well CRP Crypton started in 2019 if I am not mistaking so I won't consider CRP a long lasting coin just get but it has shown over the years that it's not just a one season wonder coin .

#34 2023-03-22 23:52:57

IyaJJJ

JONSNOWING;6439 wrote:
IyaJJJ;5830 wrote:
KingCRP;5680 wrote:

Well CRP Crypton started in 2019 if I am not mistaking so I won't consider CRP a long lasting coin just get but it has shown over the years that it's not just a one season wonder coin .

Yes, Crypton coin has proven not to be a one-season cryptocurrency and i believe every crypto that's resilient in the total bearish market is good crypto for investment just as CZ Binance advises that the bear always exposes weak coin.

#35 2023-03-23 10:09:02

Cat

IyaJJJ;6580 wrote:

Yes, Crypton coin has proven not to be a one-season cryptocurrency and i believe every crypto that's resilient in the total bearish market is good crypto for investment just as CZ Binance advises that the bear always exposes weak coin.

I still think you should invest in crp.  It should be worth more than a dollar this year.

#36 2023-03-30 23:15:21

thrive

Cat;6596 wrote:
IyaJJJ;6580 wrote:

I still think you should invest in crp.  It should be worth more than a dollar this year.

From what I see written by the user, he/she already has some strong enthusiasm for Crypton after its performance in the previously bearish market and for the price to be more than a dollar, I expect that to happen in Q2 this year.

#37 2023-04-04 18:13:19

Detroit

Cat;6596 wrote:
IyaJJJ;6580 wrote:

When you say invest in Cryoton what do you mean? Are saying we buy some bunch of Crypton and keep them in our wallets? In this case, I usually advise people to invest what they can afford to lose. I'm not saying Crypton is a bad investment but putting all you have there might be.

#38 2023-04-07 15:06:33

oba

Detroit;6719 wrote:
Cat;6596 wrote:
IyaJJJ;6580 wrote:

When you say invest in Cryoton what do you mean? Are saying we buy some bunch of Crypton and keep them in our wallets? In this case, I usually advise people to invest what they can afford to lose. I'm not saying Crypton is a bad investment but putting all you have there might be.

Crypton coin is a good long-term investment cryptocurrency and also a good store of value. However,  it is essential to note that investing in cryptocurrency is risky, and it is not guaranteed that you will make significant gains or become super rich.

#39 2023-04-07 15:36:52

joanna

oba;7107 wrote:
Detroit;6719 wrote:
Cat;6596 wrote:

Crypton coin is a good long-term investment cryptocurrency and also a good store of value. However,  it is essential to note that investing in cryptocurrency is risky, and it is not guaranteed that you will make significant gains or become super rich.

Yes. I support what you said. Crypton coin is always strong in the bearish market but all cryptocurrencies are subject to volatility, and their value can fluctuate unpredictably, which resulted in significant losses. As a result, it is critical to invest intelligently and only invest what you can afford to lose in order to reduce risks.

#40 2023-05-19 17:48:52

crpuusd

Cat;5380 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5359 wrote:

Bringing people can be from and media or chat, but i most say we can always bring people by knowing the danger of a centralised site and how they can be a good social media activitist in secured environment why they enjoy getting all opportunities within.

#41 2023-05-20 14:22:48

Kelechi

crpuusd;9188 wrote:
Cat;5380 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5359 wrote:

Bringing people can be from and media or chat, but i most say we can always bring people by knowing the danger of a centralised site and how they can be a good social media activitist in secured environment why they enjoy getting all opportunities within.

Always try to tell anyone you bringing into crypto-currency the dangers and benefits of cryptocurrency they can get so they can make their choice.

#42 2023-05-20 14:25:24

Kelechi

The English premier league and all other leagues is fast coming to an end but yet we weren't able to bet on any league using CRP.

#43 2023-05-20 21:35:59

PEACEMAKER

Kelechi;9324 wrote:

The English premier league and all other leagues is fast coming to an end but yet we weren't able to bet on any league using CRP.

Well there used to he some sort of prediction contest on the Utopia p2p Channel but all of a sudden all that stopped and now we have no betting or prediction.

#44 2023-05-20 22:58:48

IyaJJJ

Kelechi;9322 wrote:
crpuusd;9188 wrote:
Cat;5380 wrote:

Always try to tell anyone you bringing into crypto-currency the dangers and benefits of cryptocurrency they can get so they can make their choice.

Yes, the best way for anyone to be safe either newbies or experienced investors is to know the danger in cryptocurrency but the above user was talking about using the danger of a centralized platform to bring people to the Utopia project.

#45 2023-05-20 23:12:53

joanna

IyaJJJ;9436 wrote:
Kelechi;9322 wrote:
crpuusd;9188 wrote:

Yes, the best way for anyone to be safe either newbies or experienced investors is to know the danger in cryptocurrency but the above user was talking about using the danger of a centralized platform to bring people to the Utopia project.

The idea will be good and I could remember when the cryptocurrency community always use the slogan "not your key, not your coin" lot of cryptocurrency investors started getting hardware wallets.

#46 2023-05-20 23:13:42

thrive

joanna;9437 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9436 wrote:
Kelechi;9322 wrote:

The idea will be good and I could remember when the cryptocurrency community always use the slogan "not your key, not your coin" lot of cryptocurrency investors started getting hardware wallets.

That's true. I also get one hardware wallet then either. I support the idea because it is easy to get people's attention through their weaknesses.

#47 2023-05-20 23:14:06

level

thrive;9438 wrote:
joanna;9437 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9436 wrote:

That's true. I also get one hardware wallet then either. I support the idea because it is easy to get people's attention through their weaknesses.

Overall, we can use the idea of showing people a positive reputation of UtopiaP2P, their long-term commitment, and the provision of their reliable and quality services.

#48 2023-05-21 14:46:15

Dozie

level;9439 wrote:
thrive;9438 wrote:
joanna;9437 wrote:

Overall, we can use the idea of showing people a positive reputation of UtopiaP2P, their long-term commitment, and the provision of their reliable and quality services.

For real Utopia has always been a positive project, I haven't seen anywhere Utopia p2p was labeled as a bad project or gadbany issuesbthat could be detrimental to it's name.

#49 2023-05-21 16:05:46

Comrade

Dozie;9503 wrote:
level;9439 wrote:
thrive;9438 wrote:

For real Utopia has always been a positive project, I haven't seen anywhere Utopia p2p was labeled as a bad project or gadbany issuesbthat could be detrimental to it's name.

Eactly the system was built on secured purposes for unified users  base on legal standards

#50 2023-05-21 20:17:54

KAMSI_UG

Comrade;9508 wrote:
Dozie;9503 wrote:
level;9439 wrote:

Eactly the system was built on secured purposes for unified users  base on legal standards

Well I have always thought Utopia p2p organisers as a group of people that are tired of the centralized platform even in crypto-currency and are working towards ending it.

Board footer