uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-23 18:05:35

Dr-Hack

Utopia – Decentralized Peer to Peer Ecosystem | Utopia USD | Exchange

Ashton Addison speaks with Dr. Hack of Utopia's decentralized ecosystem on the Crypton and Utopia USD coins, How they focus completely on privacy, their integrated cryptocurrency exchange in Utopia, the Utopia Name Service and other apps inside Utopia, and how to use Utopia today. Also talks about Monero integration on Crypton Exchange

YouTube Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRv7mKG585M

Utopia Interview

#2 2021-12-23 19:19:20

Saahil
Website

Re: Utopia – Decentralized Peer to Peer Ecosystem | Utopia USD | Exchange

Another great interview, Dr-Hack.  cool

#3 2022-01-09 18:45:37

Vicob

great interview, Dr-Hack. is there a specific resource where you can watch more interviews and podcasts? I'd be very interested in that.

#4 2022-02-13 17:49:13

UtopiaHell

Vicob;1395 wrote:

<p>great interview, Dr-Hack. is there a specific resource where you can watch more interviews and podcasts? I&#039;d be very interested in that.</p>

How about creating a YouTube channel with videos like this?

#5 2022-12-28 19:38:29

Kelechi

I must give it to Dr hacks he is really intelligent and he is quite passion about a privacy protected cryptocurrency. I really can get enough of all of its video. Waiting for the next cryptocurrency event he would be a guest speaker on.

#6 2022-12-30 17:14:01

Detroit

UtopiaHell;1562 wrote:

That would be great, especially for individuals that love to watch videos, it could be an avenue to make utopia more popular, and to create awareness. Because of the way UTOPIA works though, i mean as they prioritize privacy and anomymity, i don’t know if they would be open to run a Youtube channel for the project. But i think it is possible for a separate individual who isn’t really part of the developers or owners of utopia but loves the project, to create this sort of Youtube channel and grow it, it could turn out to be very helpful for the community and the owner of the channel.

#7 2022-12-31 00:39:52

Comrade

Kelechi;2289 wrote:

I must give it to Dr hacks he is really intelligent and he is quite passion about a privacy protected cryptocurrency. I really can get enough of all of its video. Waiting for the next cryptocurrency event he would be a guest speaker on.

Dr. Hack is also the person that represents the Utopia p2p project at the Dubai cryptocurrency expo so there's no doubt about his intelligence but is there a chance that his showing his face, will affect the privacy service of utopia just like tornado cash?

#8 2023-01-08 18:08:57

Camavinga

Comrade;2426 wrote:

Dr. Hack is also the person that represents the Utopia p2p project at the Dubai cryptocurrency expo so there's no doubt about his intelligence but is there a chance that his showing his face, will affect the privacy service of utopia just like tornado cash?

I didn’t know too much about Dr Hack, but from your post it seems that he is a very important personality in the utopia p2p project, he could have probably done the video without showing his face and maybe only via screen recording, but just as your said, Dr Hack is very intelligent, so i guess he knows what he is doing, or maybe right from time he was never anonymous and he probably has been a known and popular personality.

#9 2023-05-21 09:00:17

JONSNOWING

Detroit;2379 wrote:
UtopiaHell;1562 wrote:

That would be great, especially for individuals that love to watch videos, it could be an avenue to make utopia more popular, and to create awareness. Because of the way UTOPIA works though, i mean as they prioritize privacy and anomymity, i don’t know if they would be open to run a Youtube channel for the project. But i think it is possible for a separate individual who isn’t really part of the developers or owners of utopia but loves the project, to create this sort of Youtube channel and grow it, it could turn out to be very helpful for the community and the owner of the channel.

Nice suggestion mate, but wouldn’t it be hard to find an individual with a lot of knowledge about Utopia and the project that won’t want to be part of it. It can be given as a role to the individual to play in the channel development

Board footer