uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#176 2023-05-19 09:20:45

Comrade

Re: channel for writers

Lanistergame2;8913 wrote:

People need to accept that artificial intelligence models cow to stay. Despite the fact of loss of jobs for people. This will improve the services rendered to humanity.

As the world continues to grow, new things begins to come in play. So its necessary to accept the fact that the tech is the future of the world. Its just not helping when a country refuse to implement the tech education to the citizen...

#177 2023-05-19 21:48:07

Camavinga

Comrade;9147 wrote:

People need to accept that artificial intelligence models cow to stay. Despite the fact of loss of jobs for people. This will improve the services rendered to humanity.

As the world continues to grow, new things begins to come in play. So its necessary to accept the fact that the tech is the future of the world. Its just not helping when a country refuse to implement the tech education to its citizen...

But I am sure you will agree with me that future is now.  Technology is part of the future and excitement we created with our imaginations and thoughts.

#178 2023-05-22 18:29:32

JONSNOWING

What features or activities can be included in the writers group, it might be a great channnel too. Instead of modern literature, a record of CRP growth, upgrades and improvements needs to be kept to motivate newbies in years to come not to give up guys

#179 2023-05-22 18:39:09

Comrade

Camavinga;9236 wrote:
Comrade;9147 wrote:

As the world continues to grow, new things begins to come in play. So its necessary to accept the fact that the tech is the future of the world. Its just not helping when a country refuse to implement the tech education to its citizen...

But I am sure you will agree with me that future is now.  Technology is part of the future and excitement we created with our imaginations and thoughts.

I agree with you. Most tech have been developed, varieties and implant  it about getting to a stage we dont need to read, work or do house chores. Its essential will embrace the opportunity of being part of the future.

#180 2023-05-22 18:39:20

KingCRP

JONSNOWING;9732 wrote:

What features or activities can be included in the writers group, it might be a great channnel too. Instead of modern literature, a record of CRP growth, upgrades and improvements needs to be kept to motivate newbies in years to come not to give up guys

I see this writers group as a personal waste and an offtopic we have more important things on the forum that to be worried about any writers board, if anyone wants to learn English they can do that any were else.

#181 2023-05-22 21:28:26

PEACEMAKER

Well even though I don't see Amy reason for a writers board I won't call it a waste of time because there are  still some members here that wants it.

#182 2023-05-23 21:09:06

JONSNOWING

My point exactly, mainly it will be a Utopia P2P Writers board but if organized other things aside CRP can also be written about. Majority takes the vote though

#183 2023-05-25 10:41:12

Comrade

JONSNOWING;9907 wrote:

My point exactly, mainly it will be a Utopia P2P Writers board but if organized other things aside CRP can also be written about. Majority takes the vote though

this topic should be in articles and news since its requires consequential articles to debate on, article or content creation is much more elusive than you think. Instead of criticism while the group is still busy  lets add more value and lead by example in reminding writers what the group is all about.

#184 2023-05-25 12:35:14

crpuusd

Comrade;10013 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9907 wrote:

this topic should be in articles and news since its requires consequential articles to debate on, article or content creation is much more elusive than you think. Instead of criticism while the group is still busy  lets add more value and lead by example in reminding writers what the group is all about.

Enthusiastic users and adorable developer:
Its of a great privilege being among the future of Utopia p2p ecosystem
why i choose Utopia base on crypto
We all know that cryptocurrencies were introduced with the intent to revolutionize financial infrastructure. As with every revolution, however, there are tradeoffs involved. At the current stage of development for cryptocurrencies, there are many differences between the theoretical ideal of a decentralized system with cryptocurrencies and its practical implementation.
Utopia has make  it easier to transfer funds directly between two parties without needing a trusted third party like a bank or a credit card company. Such decentralized transfers are secured by every use you can think of maybe by public keys and private keys and different forms of incentive systems,  just love the system with

#185 2023-05-26 19:50:33

Europ

crpuusd;10017 wrote:
Comrade;10013 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9907 wrote:

We all know that cryptocurrencies were introduced with the intent to revolutionize financial infrastructure. As with every revolution, however, there are tradeoffs involved. At the current stage of development for cryptocurrencies, there are many differences between the theoretical ideal of a decentralized system with cryptocurrencies and its practical implementation.
Utopia has make  it easier to transfer funds directly between two parties without needing a trusted third party like a bank or a credit card company. Such decentralized transfers are secured by every use you can think of maybe by public keys and private keys and different forms of incentive systems,  just love the system with

A pace setter is what i call this great p2p Utopia ecosystem, the enthusiastic and commitment of the developer is more unique.
It more encouraging and i love the great works.

#186 2023-05-27 19:13:58

Comrade

Europ;10212 wrote:
crpuusd;10017 wrote:
Comrade;10013 wrote:

A pace setter is what i call this great p2p Utopia ecosystem, the enthusiastic and commitment of the developer is more unique.

Very much through and have you check the Umusic out?

#187 2023-05-27 19:31:15

crpuusd

Comrade;10297 wrote:
Europ;10212 wrote:
crpuusd;10017 wrote:

He should actually check that Umusic, he will be surprised.

#188 2023-05-27 19:41:35

Europ

crpuusd;10306 wrote:
Comrade;10297 wrote:
Europ;10212 wrote:

Really? I heard Utopia is more of surprises and i will like to experience that.

#189 2023-05-27 19:45:58

crpuusd

Europ;10314 wrote:
crpuusd;10306 wrote:
Comrade;10297 wrote:

The umusic has a lot more and the graphics is more beautiful that ever made.

#190 2023-05-27 19:48:58

KingCRP

crpuusd;10318 wrote:
Europ;10314 wrote:
crpuusd;10306 wrote:

Well the uMusic is far more just graphics I think you should try get entertained by the songs that are available on the platform and you enjoy it without any ads.

#191 2023-05-27 19:59:42

Comrade

crpuusd;10318 wrote:
Europ;10314 wrote:
crpuusd;10306 wrote:

He should try it. Utopia system really try on it

#192 2023-05-27 20:03:20

Europ

Comrade;10329 wrote:
crpuusd;10318 wrote:
Europ;10314 wrote:

Seem like am lucky to have you people online. Well i actually i will try that soon.  not with my PC now . Both the music and the page i will surely check that out, utopia p2p is good with beautiful things.

#193 2023-05-27 20:10:04

Comrade

Europ;10333 wrote:
Comrade;10329 wrote:
crpuusd;10318 wrote:

Seem like am lucky to have you people online. Well i actually i will try that soon.  not with my PC now . Both the music and the page i will surely check that out, utopia p2p is good with beautiful things.

The system offers alot am just hoping the coin get much more publicity, nothing interest me than being a part of big development.

#194 2023-05-27 20:17:10

crpuusd

Comrade;10338 wrote:
Europ;10333 wrote:
Comrade;10329 wrote:

The system offers alot am just hoping the coin get much more publicity, nothing interest me than being a part of big development.

Utopia p2p has the great ways of making things more free and okay and i will also like to partner with the development of Utopia p2p.

#195 2023-05-27 20:18:42

Europ

crpuusd;10343 wrote:
Comrade;10338 wrote:
Europ;10333 wrote:

Utopia p2p has the great ways of making things more free and okay and i will also like to partner with the development of Utopia p2p.

Seem like you guys are willing to work with the system?

#196 2023-05-27 20:20:23

Comrade

Europ;10344 wrote:
crpuusd;10343 wrote:
Comrade;10338 wrote:

If that will be possible its will be a great privilege and cause the future of crypto currency is 100% of a sucess.

#197 2023-05-27 20:24:57

CrytoCynthia

Comrade;10345 wrote:
Europ;10344 wrote:
crpuusd;10343 wrote:

If that will be possible its will be a great privilege and cause the future of crypto currency is 100% of a sucess.

Crypton would definitely be the Future of the financial system that's a fact but right now the real issue is trying to hold the right coin it's really not easy to find.

#198 2023-05-27 20:25:21

crpuusd

Comrade;10345 wrote:
Europ;10344 wrote:
crpuusd;10343 wrote:

Its a contract of success and a more successful and brighter big ways of building great deal.

#199 2023-05-27 20:54:38

PEACEMAKER

crpuusd;10347 wrote:
Comrade;10345 wrote:
Europ;10344 wrote:

Its a contract of success and a more successful and brighter big ways of building great deal.

Not all cryptocurrency partnerships are successful some can be very  bad but that should not stop any project from trying to go partner with others

#200 2023-05-27 21:18:38

Dozie

PEACEMAKER;10356 wrote:
crpuusd;10347 wrote:
Comrade;10345 wrote:

Not all cryptocurrency partnerships are successful some can be very  bad but that should not stop any project from trying to go partner with others

I have not been around for too long so I don't know all Utopia p2p partnership but I am sure that the partnership Utopia p2p has been has to be one that's beneficial for the team.

Board footer