Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-05-22 23:00:05

IyaJJJ

Re: Utopia on YouTube

full;9756 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9694 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;4147 wrote:

I have seen some scattered video of Utopia p2p on YouTube and trust me the explanation of Utopia p2p on those videos has been great but I would also suggest that Utopia p2p have a channel on YouTube so that we can all subscribe to it.

Do you mind sharing the channel recommendations? Also a Utopia P2P YouTube channel will also link up more community to know about CRP which is also another good way to Promote utopia P2P and air on reviews and misconceptions.

There are a lot of Youtube channels that provide any insight information about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem project but the link to this channel seems to be the official UtopiaP2P Youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/c/UtopiaCommunity/videos

Meanwhile, that's not the only Youtube channel about the Utopia P2P project and for the record i consider this https://www.youtube.com/c/UtopiaEcosystem to be the official Youtube channel of the Utopia P2P project.

#27 2023-05-22 23:06:26

oba

IyaJJJ;9792 wrote:
full;9756 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9694 wrote:

Do you mind sharing the channel recommendations? Also a Utopia P2P YouTube channel will also link up more community to know about CRP which is also another good way to Promote utopia P2P and air on reviews and misconceptions.

There are a lot of Youtube channels that provide any insight information about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem project but the link to this channel seems to be the official UtopiaP2P Youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/c/UtopiaCommunity/videos

Meanwhile, that's not the only Youtube channel about the Utopia P2P project and for the record i consider this https://www.youtube.com/c/UtopiaEcosystem to be the official Youtube channel of the Utopia P2P project.

Guys, all the Youtube channel you project have all the quality to be tagged as the official Youtube of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem but the project never has an official Youtube channel because they never claim any of it to be their official Youtube.

#28 2023-05-22 23:06:47

joanna

oba;9799 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9792 wrote:
full;9756 wrote:

Guys, all the Youtube channel you project have all the quality to be tagged as the official Youtube of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem but the project never has an official Youtube channel because they never claim any of it to be their official Youtube.

What you said is true there's no Youtube channel on the UtopiaP2P official website and they also never provide any Youtube link before. The only link they always provide is their Twitter and Medium. Therefore, we can't categorize the channel to be their official Youtube channel.

#29 2023-05-22 23:07:14

thrive

joanna;9800 wrote:
oba;9799 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9792 wrote:

What you said is true there's no Youtube channel on the UtopiaP2P official website and they also never provide any Youtube link before. The only link they always provide is their Twitter and Medium. Therefore, we can't categorize the channel to be their official Youtube channel.

What's important is that the information and message presented on the Youtube channel support and provide positive results for the project which is fine by me. Official Youtube or not is not a problem.
Out of curiosity, who is behind the Youtube channel?

Last edited by thrive (2023-05-22 23:07:43)

#30 2023-05-22 23:08:04

Vastextension

thrive;9801 wrote:
joanna;9800 wrote:
oba;9799 wrote:

What's important is that the information and message presented on the Youtube channel support and provide positive results for the project which is fine by me. Official Youtube or not is not a problem.

I believe it will be one of the genuine enthusiast of this great project that independtly working on the greater good of the project and spending their own money and time on different marketing.

#31 2023-05-22 23:08:23

level

Vastextension;9802 wrote:
thrive;9801 wrote:
joanna;9800 wrote:

I believe it will be one of the genuine enthusiast of this great project that independtly working on the greater good of the project and spending their own money and time on different marketing.

Yes, I also think those are the people behind some of the Youtube video because there are many channel on Youtube that supported and create content for the advancement of the Utopia P2P project.

#32 2023-05-23 19:19:58

IyaJJJ

level;9803 wrote:
thrive;9801 wrote:

Yes, I also think those are the people behind some of the Youtube video because there are many channels on Youtube that supported and create content for the advancement of the Utopia P2P project.

However, the level of community support the UtopiaP2P ecosystem get is outstanding and this is always important for every project to thrive in the cryptocurrency market.

#33 2023-05-27 19:36:24

JONSNOWING

level;9803 wrote:
thrive;9801 wrote:

Yes, I also think those are the people behind some of the Youtube video because there are many channel on Youtube that supported and create content for the advancement of the Utopia P2P project.

I know soon enough Utopia P2P will get all of its target audience across the world. With this level of support for its advancement am certain Crypton and Utopia P2P has come to stay

#34 2023-05-28 23:27:04

joanna

JONSNOWING;10309 wrote:
level;9803 wrote:

I know soon enough Utopia P2P will get all of its target audience across the world. With this level of support for its advancement am certain Crypton and Utopia P2P has come to stay

Yes, that is for sure because the developer team is putting in so much effort, innovation, and benefits. However, only those that join.

#35 2023-05-28 23:29:19

IyaJJJ

joanna;10594 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10309 wrote:
level;9803 wrote:

Yes, that is for sure because the developer team is putting in so much effort, innovation, and benefits. However, only those that join.

Despite all the effort, dedication, and long hours provision of good service they still provide us with the earning opportunity using their own fund.

#36 2023-08-27 16:30:15

Vastextension

IyaJJJ;10595 wrote:
joanna;10594 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10309 wrote:

Despite all the effort, dedication, and long hours provision of good service they still provide us with the earning opportunity using their own fund.

There's no doubt about that because the Utopia team always present new campaigns and daily airdrops on the application client which is something good for the enthusiasts of the project.

Board footer