uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-03-15 23:42:02

full

Re: What are the other cool features you like?

KAMSI_UG;5604 wrote:
full;4539 wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/xYNfcPL.png
There no doubt that Crypton coin (CRP) is the best cryptocurrency for making quick and secure financial transactions but on the Utopia p2p application client. On the app client what are the other cool features you like?

Well let’s not blow our horn too much, Crypton CRP is amongst the top best coins to use to send untraceable anonymous transactions but it’s my personal favorite so I would keep on using it.

There's no doubt about the potential of the CRP coin of UtopiaP2P to be outstanding but if you understand my side, I was asking people questions about their favorite feature of the Utopia application client.

#27 2023-03-15 23:44:42

IyaJJJ

full;5650 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5604 wrote:
full;4539 wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/xYNfcPL.png
There no doubt that Crypton coin (CRP) is the best cryptocurrency for making quick and secure financial transactions but on the Utopia p2p application client. On the app client what are the other cool features you like?

Well let’s not blow our horn too much, Crypton CRP is amongst the top best coins to use to send untraceable anonymous transactions but it’s my personal favorite so I would keep on using it.

There's no doubt about the potential of the CRP coin of UtopiaP2P to be outstanding but if you understand my side, I was asking people questions about their favorite feature of the Utopia application client.

I think the reason for this question is you wanted to know some of the things that make people keep coming back to use the Utopia application client which is still fair in my opinion.
The reason from my end is endless though.

#28 2023-03-15 23:47:04

thrive

IyaJJJ;5651 wrote:
full;5650 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5604 wrote:

I think the reason for this question is you wanted to know some of the things that make people keep coming back to use the Utopia application client which is still fair in my opinion.

From my own perspective, its the idea that I can perform all my computational activities while I also earn, listen to music, and play games is an innovative idea to me but it will be nice if we see metaverse, NFT, and DeFI on the Utopia ecosystem.

#29 2023-03-16 19:22:39

Lanistergame2

thrive;5652 wrote:

From my own perspective, its the idea that I can perform all my computational activities while I also earn, listen to music, and play games is an innovative idea to me but it will be nice if we see metaverse, NFT, and DeFI on the Utopia ecosystem.

Those are very good reasons to be here, Utopia has something for everyone at this point and still has lots of room to include more things with time as you pointed out.

While we want expansion, I do not think that all systems would fit in, I would like to see how NFT and the metaverse connect with Utopia, but I am not enthusiastic about DeFi.

Last edited by Lanistergame2 (2023-03-16 19:23:07)

#30 2023-03-16 19:51:09

Detroit

thrive;5652 wrote:
IyaJJJ;5651 wrote:
full;5650 wrote:

I love NFTs so much. I have been thinking if it's possible to sell songs as an NFT since it's an art. I believe it will personalize your music and also give it the best tuning.

#31 2023-03-16 22:11:31

Kelechi

Well almost all of us loves NFT, although my love for NFT has reduced a bit I still think it's a great part of Crypto and having to be able to buy NFT with CRP would be amazing.

#32 2023-03-17 13:10:31

oba

thrive;5652 wrote:
IyaJJJ;5651 wrote:
full;5650 wrote:

We all have different understandings and likenesses in things. I like how the UtopiaP2P ecosystem makes privacy available in almost every online activity but on the application client I like the swap feature that was added.

#33 2023-03-17 19:10:56

Camavinga

JONSNOWING;5623 wrote:

Honestly there are few coins that can rival CRP in terms of secured anonymous transactions I can say that for a certain. Monero is also good but in terms of other things you can use CRP Crypton to do, Monero oy beats CRP in terms of popularity.

Popularity is very important, before i heard of CRP, the only privacy coin i ever heard about was Monero, i didn’t know there were other good ones, that is because Monero has become very popular and many people use it, the Utopia team should try and create more awareness. Now that i know about CRP, i must say it is almost on the same level as all the other popular privacy coins out, just that many people are yet to find out about it.

#34 2023-03-17 21:43:03

KAMSI_UG

Well I love some fun games and this is what I have been looking for out in Utopia p2p and if I check out the Utopia p2p poker game and it’s something I fancy I would definitely make it my best feature.

#35 2023-03-17 22:03:12

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;5889 wrote:

Well I love some fun games and this is what I have been looking for out in Utopia p2p and if I check out the Utopia p2p poker game and it’s something I fancy I would definitely make it my best feature.

The Utopia p2p poker game is fun but it can also serve the purpose of gambling so if you good in it you can use it to earn some passive income while also having all the fun you aspire for.

#36 2023-03-17 22:40:21

JONSNOWING

KingCRP;5899 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5889 wrote:

The Utopia p2p poker game is fun but it can also serve the purpose of gambling so if you good in it you can use it to earn some passive income while also having all the fun you aspire for.

How about a no money attached game of poker, I don't know if this is possible but I would like to engage anyone interested in a friendly game of poker game should identify let's go to the table.

#37 2023-05-23 22:50:41

Detroit

A hacker managed to exploit a vulnerability in the code of aBNBc that allowed them to mint 6 quadrillion tokens, which was converted into BNB tokens [Binance's own coin] and transferred through the crypto mixer platform Tornado Cash,” said Matt Hussey, who writes a crypto newsletter called Zero Knowledge

#38 2023-05-23 23:12:45

CrytoCynthia

Well I am liking the Utopia p2p uMusic daily this is an amazing platform for music lovers to explore interesting songs and also chat with people, it's really brilliant.

#39 2023-05-25 20:46:59

Europ

Detroit;9965 wrote:

A hacker managed to exploit a vulnerability in the code of aBNBc that allowed them to mint 6 quadrillion tokens, which was converted into BNB tokens [Binance's own coin] and transferred through the crypto mixer platform Tornado Cash,” said Matt Hussey, who writes a crypto newsletter called Zero Knowledge

Will like to see notifications on a previous post  or a watchlist. Its good to see a color page and if the page can also be more of fun and secured.

#40 2023-05-25 22:09:08

Dozie

Europ;10064 wrote:
Detroit;9965 wrote:

Will like to see notifications on a previous post  or a watchlist. Its good to see a color page and if the page can also be more of fun and secured.

I would also like to get notification on my uMail when ever I get a reply from someone this would be a great addition to the ecosystem and it would really help us .

#41 2023-05-27 18:08:12

JONSNOWING

Dozie;10104 wrote:
Europ;10064 wrote:
Detroit;9965 wrote:

I would also like to get notification on my uMail when ever I get a reply from someone this would be a great addition to the ecosystem and it would really help us .

I agree with you on this mate, I think this will really make communication much easier in the forum. Not all replies can wait till when one comes online

#42 2023-05-27 21:29:00

Dozie

Well I must tell you I love the way the uWallet is well organized, it's an amazing setting and males using the uWallet very safe and simple, transactions there too are easy and fast.

#43 2023-05-27 21:44:37

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;10372 wrote:

Well I must tell you I love the way the uWallet is well organized, it's an amazing setting and males using the uWallet very safe and simple, transactions there too are easy and fast.

Well you are right I also like the uWallet system but personally I like the UtopiaP2P application ecosystem, it's very well arranged and the channels are getting more lively that's amazing.

#44 2023-05-28 20:51:44

Dozie

CrytoCynthia;10379 wrote:
Dozie;10372 wrote:

Well you are right I also like the uWallet system but personally I like the UtopiaP2P application ecosystem, it's very well arranged and the channels are getting more lively that's amazing.

How about the Utopia p2p mining system, I have heard so much about it so far and that it consumes less power and it's very secured, but who has actually used to UtopiaP2P mining system.

#45 2023-05-28 22:14:40

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;10527 wrote:
Dozie;10372 wrote:

How about the Utopia p2p mining system, I have heard so much about it so far and that it consumes less power and it's very secured, but who has actually used to UtopiaP2P mining system.

The mining system is straight forward, no much power consumption but got better service use more advanced technology because there is still lots of competition.

#46 2023-05-28 22:36:38

Dozie

CrytoCynthia;10572 wrote:
Dozie;10527 wrote:

The mining system is straight forward, no much power consumption but got better service use more advanced technology because there is still lots of competition.

Well when you have other miners using good devices you should no you have a problem when using devices that doesn't match the ones you colleagues.

#47 2023-05-29 18:33:49

KAMSI_UG

Dozie;10582 wrote:
Dozie;10527 wrote:

Well when you have other miners using good devices you should no you have a problem when using devices that doesn't match the ones you colleagues.

The real truth is that if you don't have top device your chances tk survive in the mining sector would be low. So it's best to understand your chances of making it.

Last edited by KAMSI_UG (2023-05-29 18:34:38)

#48 2023-05-29 19:43:12

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;10660 wrote:
Dozie;10582 wrote:

The real truth is that if you don't have top device your chances tk survive in the mining sector would be low. So it's best to understand your chances of making it.

Crypto-currency mining is not as easy as it used to be now even if we go back to the days where you can use your phone to mine the competition would still be much because many people are becoming miners

#49 2023-05-29 21:35:07

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;10693 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10660 wrote:
Dozie;10582 wrote:

Crypto-currency mining is not as easy as it used to be now even if we go back to the days where you can use your phone to mine the competition would still be much because many people are becoming miners

Yes hku are right but Crypton CRP mining is far more simpler and required less power consumption than that of other mining system but still to compete against miners you need to up your game.

#50 2023-05-29 22:41:38

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;10742 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;10693 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10660 wrote:

Yes hku are right but Crypton CRP mining is far more simpler and required less power consumption than that of other mining system but still to compete against miners you need to up your game.

For more understanding about how CRP crypton mining works hku definitely need to check out their mining channel on the UtopiaP2P application lots of information is inside there.

Board footer