Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#151 2023-05-26 19:22:52

Vastextension

Re: Crypton in the next six month

oba;10202 wrote:
joanna;10201 wrote:
Vastextension;10200 wrote:

I believe in cryptocurrency of its possible potential to make someone a millionaire overnight and as you guys have said people that ignore cryptocurrency at an early wish they didn't and I don't want to make the same mistake that I hold unto UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

It is sure that everybody will have a story to tell and the most important thing about our previous mistake is never to make another one since we're now into cryptocurrency.

I supported what you said, it is good to make a mistake as a human but not learning from it is what I called foolishness and the decision we make today about our cryptocurrency investment is important.

Speaking of decision-making now, we can actually use it to rewrite the previous mistake made and as you have it is good to mistakes in other to have more knowledge and story to use as inspiration.

#152 2023-05-28 20:47:12

Camavinga

Making mistakes allows you to learn what you value, what you like, what you don't want, and what you don't need. When you shift your mindset, it allows you to understand that there are actually no mistakes, only lessons and learning opportunities

#153 2023-05-28 22:35:07

Dozie

Holding CRP crypton for the next six months may just prove to be the best investment this year, CRP crypton is a real affordable coin everyone should be accumulating.

#154 2023-05-28 23:51:35

thrive

Camavinga;10522 wrote:

Making mistakes allows you to learn what you value, what you like, what you don't want, and what you don't need. When you shift your mindset, it allows you to understand that there are actually no mistakes, only lessons and learning opportunities

Making mistakes is a normal component of learning and can have various advantages because they can help us become more resilient and persistent in the face of difficulties.

#155 2023-05-29 13:05:27

MRBEAST

THE NEXT FEW ONTH AHEAD WOULD DETERMINE A LOT IN THE CRYPTOCURRENCY WORLD WE ALL HAVE TO BE VERY PREPARED FOR IT BECAUSE YES ALOT CAN HAPPEN IN A SHORT TIME.

#156 2023-05-29 17:33:49

JONSNOWING

In the next few months may still turn out to be a good wait, And those investing in it won’t have a regret especially CRP. Keeping our fingers crossed the outcome willl be for the best  guys

#157 2023-05-29 18:29:02

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;10638 wrote:

In the next few months may still turn out to be a good wait, And those investing in it won’t have a regret especially CRP. Keeping our fingers crossed the outcome willl be for the best  guys

Well all investor of Crypton CRP should try to hold strongly I also believe in long term investment that is what I advice everyone to do.

#158 2023-05-29 19:08:06

oba

MRBEAST;10626 wrote:

THE NEXT FEW ONTH AHEAD WOULD DETERMINE A LOT IN THE CRYPTOCURRENCY WORLD WE ALL HAVE TO BE VERY PREPARED FOR IT BECAUSE YES ALOT CAN HAPPEN IN A SHORT TIME.

What make you think the next few months ahead will determine a lot when whole determination is on the market trend and we're in the market season where everything is determine by Bitcoin market trend.

#159 2023-05-29 19:12:23

Detroit

Camavinga;10522 wrote:

The truth is making mistakes is actually such a gift, because then you learn, grow, and become stronger and more resilient over time. It's something that we all need to accept.

#160 2023-05-29 19:44:53

Camavinga

Sometimes, the fear of making mistakes—perfectionism—can keep you from trying new things or completing projects because you're so afraid of not doing .

#161 2023-05-29 21:16:45

joanna

JONSNOWING;10638 wrote:

If the next few months turn out to be good then it should be difficult for well scalable cryptocurrencies like Crypton coin to experience some surge in price due to more adoption.

#162 2023-05-29 22:04:14

Europ

joanna;10736 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10638 wrote:

If the next few months turn out to be good then it should be difficult for well scalable cryptocurrencies like Crypton coin to experience some surge in price due to more adoption.

I believe its will always get better,the more good developments have been made to support or promote CRP and UUSD then thats where the light keeps sparkling.

#163 2023-05-29 22:55:10

thrive

oba;10670 wrote:
MRBEAST;10626 wrote:

What make you think the next few months ahead will determine a lot when whole determination is on the market trend and we're in the market season where everything is determine by Bitcoin market trend.

The Bitcoin market will continue to face network congestion, and until a solution is found, if not the altcoin season is what we will experience.

#164 2023-05-29 22:55:39

Vastextension

thrive;10785 wrote:
oba;10670 wrote:
MRBEAST;10626 wrote:

The Bitcoin market will continue to face network congestion, and until a solution is found, if not the altcoin season is what we will experience.

If that's the case then the few months still determine a lot of things in the market and when it's Q1, I expect a good bullish momentum in the market cause every investor will be preparing for the bullish market.

#165 2023-05-29 22:56:19

level

joanna;10736 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10638 wrote:

Yeah. I know some cryptocurrency enthusiasts are impatient when it comes to long transaction confirmation when using cryptocurrency as payment and I also believe that cryptocurrency investors or enthusiasts will use alternative means.

#166 2023-05-29 22:56:37

full

level;10787 wrote:
joanna;10736 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10638 wrote:

Yeah. I know some cryptocurrency enthusiasts are impatient when it comes to long transaction confirmation when using cryptocurrency as payment and I also believe that cryptocurrency investors or enthusiasts will use alternative means.

Since cryptocurrency enthusiasts don't like long transaction confirmation times we should the privacy enthusiasts among them to make use of the Crypton coin sooner or later.

#167 2023-06-05 16:33:26

JONSNOWING

level;10787 wrote:
joanna;10736 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10638 wrote:

The future will tell I know, but am yet to see any Cryptocurrency that I would prefer over the CRP Crypton . And there are high chances of more investors grabbing the CRP Crypton as long it keeps up this pace

#168 2023-06-05 18:33:56

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;12109 wrote:
level;10787 wrote:
joanna;10736 wrote:

The future will tell I know, but am yet to see any Cryptocurrency that I would prefer over the CRP Crypton . And there are high chances of more investors grabbing the CRP Crypton as long it keeps up this pace

Well right now I would have to be very honest I only prefer Bitcoin and maybe Ethereum over CRP crypton in the crypto-currency market right now. CRP crypton has the potentials of doing very well .

#169 2023-06-05 19:17:55

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;12110 wrote:
JONSNOWING;12109 wrote:
level;10787 wrote:

Well right now I would have to be very honest I only prefer Bitcoin and maybe Ethereum over CRP crypton in the crypto-currency market right now. CRP crypton has the potentials of doing very well .

I think there are still some more altcoins that are currently more preferable that CRP crypton but for real CRP crypton has future potentials.

#170 2023-06-05 19:32:08

Camavinga

Kelechi;12110 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>JONSNOWING;12109 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>level;10787 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>joanna;10736 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>If the next few months turn out to be good then it should be difficult for well scalable cryptocurrencies like Crypton coin to experience some surge in price due to more adoption.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Yeah. I know some cryptocurrency enthusiasts are impatient when it comes to long transaction confirmation when using cryptocurrency as payment and I also believe that cryptocurrency investors or enthusiasts will use alternative means.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>The future will tell I know, but am yet to see any Cryptocurrency that I would prefer over the CRP Crypton . And there are high chances of more investors grabbing the CRP Crypton as long it keeps up this pace</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Well right now I would have to be very honest I only prefer Bitcoin and maybe Ethereum over CRP crypton in the crypto-currency market right now. CRP crypton has the potentials of doing very well .</p>

You only prefer them right now because they are on top of the food chain. It's normal to only hold on to tested and trusted projects but I will say you should give Crypton a chance.

#171 2023-06-05 20:47:26

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;12110 wrote:
JONSNOWING;12109 wrote:
level;10787 wrote:

I think there should be certain reasons for this level of preference over the CRP Crypton. Am no longer into the rest of the Cryptocurrencies since I got to know about the CRP Crypton. But I believe with time the CRP will join your top preferences mate

#172 2023-06-05 21:14:20

Europ

JONSNOWING;12188 wrote:
Kelechi;12110 wrote:
JONSNOWING;12109 wrote:

I think there should be certain reasons for this level of preference over the CRP Crypton. Am no longer into the rest of the Cryptocurrencies since I got to know about the CRP Crypton. But I believe with time the CRP will join your top preferences mate

Im also buying that idea. Its better to stay in a safer zone than to get rooted out in suspicious wallet.

#173 2023-06-05 21:31:39

full

JONSNOWING;12109 wrote:
level;10787 wrote:
joanna;10736 wrote:

Yes, if the Crypton coin can keep it pace the cryptocurrency will be the king of privacy coin in the future footing all its benefits.

#174 2023-06-05 21:56:17

IyaJJJ

Kelechi;12110 wrote:
JONSNOWING;12109 wrote:
level;10787 wrote:

It's normal for you to prefer Bitcoin and Ethereum since they are the major player in the cryptocurrency market but when diversification of portfolios in other to secure your chance come to play there's no way you won't add Crypton coin to your Bitcoin and Ethereum bag.

#175 2023-06-05 23:48:44

level

full;12200 wrote:
JONSNOWING;12109 wrote:
level;10787 wrote:

Yes, if the Crypton coin can keep it pace the cryptocurrency will be the king of privacy coin in the future footing all its benefits.

I understand your point guys but you may not know or notice that the Crypton coin will always keep its pace while also providing adequate privacy services.

Board footer